Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 09-10-2008, 12:46 AM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Montauk Project and project rainbow-interview with Preston Nicholls.

A youtube link that goes in depth with Preston nicholls and others concerning their involvement at Montauk with project rainbow,sirians,reptilians drinking drainol and greys that need a shower! lol.The parts i refer to above are later into the interview around part 6 or 7.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svcG4...x=0&playnext=1

Montauk interview 4 parts-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64Sqa...x=0&playnext=1

Last edited by Antaletriangle; 09-10-2008 at 12:48 AM. Reason: adding another link
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 01:31 AM   #2
Ellusion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Montauk Project and project rainbow-interview with Preston Nicholls.

I've seen this interview and I think it a must see...good information revolving around PROJECT MONTAUK and RAINBOW.

THUMPS UP!

Ellusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 07:21 PM   #3
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Montauk Project and project rainbow-interview with Preston Nicholls.

Yeah it's very interesting stuff Montauk-i enjoyed the bits about the reptilian and the drainol,also the grey they shoved into the shower because he stunk!!lol.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:56 AM   #4
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

has anyone else noticed many different people take responsibility for the original montauk monster and it always changes what it is actually is? Dan Burisch said it was one thing, these guys said it was something else -shrugs- Just like you hear different people claiming they helped the EBE get away too. So are these multiple stories from the same facility that have similar results or is there a proverbial shell-game being played with all of us here (find the real montauk "heroes" under the shell!)? Or was the story we hear about the employee uprising at montauk actually a group effort but no one mentions each other to avoid implication?...Bill, Kerry, anyone?

Interesting video though...gotta remember, if I'm entertaining Reptilians, they dig on drain-o and little grey get down on Lysol...awesome

Last edited by Shakesbeer; 09-11-2008 at 03:50 AM.
Shakesbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:07 AM   #5
Maialynda
Avalon Senior Member

I have had some association with this. The more one looks at it, the more it resembles a morass. There is quite a bit of truth and disinfo in the testimonials. One has to weed out the bits that don't quite jibe. But, how does one do that if one has no access to any tangible evidence? There are mirrors withing mirrors within it. Also, having taken place the way that it did (in possibly parallel timelines), we are left with the chicken or the egg problem. Which came first? Can both have come first? In the many worlds theory, that would probably be true. Who then would be correct, if memory can bridge these parallel worlds? There are also memory inserts in order to confusticate things a bit. But, those seem as real as regular memories.

I, for one, have delved into it's mysteries and come up with my own set of weirdness that sometimes dovetails with the main story or not. I have associated with the "main players" and found that there is a baby in that bathwater, but that the bathwater is murky. I have questioned what I think I know since it seems too out there. But, when corroboration meets alleged memory, one has to think that there is something to them.

There is so much more that I could ramble on, but time has run out for this post, so I leave you with this.

Blessings,
Maia
Maialynda is offline   Reply With Quote