Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-13-2008, 10:38 PM   #1
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up The New Age Agenda Unveiled <::A MUST READ!

Hi!

This is a Must Read to all of you who are without knowing in the mouth of the dragon doing something who have an really scary agenda behind.

The New Age Movement.

I have discover (well me and a Lot of people ) that the spiritual awakening who is going on about for about a century is hijacked by the luciferians who runs the world making a odd mix named the New Age who is fill with his luciferians principles.

-In the ONU (max. expression of the globalists) you can see satanic simbols everywhere in fact see this haha-.

"Perhaps the best way to comprehend what the all seeing eye represents is to examine the architecture of the Meditation room of the United Nations Building in New York City. The Meditation Room is... shaped as a pyramid without the capstone. Inside the room is dimly lit, but coming from the ceiling is a narrow but concentrated pinpoint beam of light which radiates down to a bleak stone alter.

On the wall straight ahead is a breathtaking, modernistic mural that is dynamically endowed with OCCULT SYMBOLISM, containing twenty seven triangles in various configurations, a mixture of black and white and colored background and a snakelike vertical line. At the center is the all seeing eye, which grips the millions of annual U.N.. visitors with its stark, beckoning image of suspicion and omnipresent's".
Texe Marrs, Mystery Mark of the New Age(Crossway Book, 1985), p. 102.

Let's see...

The new age movement (and the spiritual bases of UN ideology) is based in the doctrines of the Father of the new age, Pierre theilhard de Chardin (a Jesuit) and Alice A. Bailey A satanist who founded Lucis Trust, before named Lucifer Trust who are based in the theosophy created by another luciferian Madame Blavasky. -see my links-.

"Teilhard dreamed of humanity merging into 'God' and each realizing his own godhood at the Omega point. This belief has inspired many of today's New Age leaders."

"In fact, Chardin is one of the most frequently quoted writers by leading New Age occultists."
Gary Kah, En Route to Global Occupation (Huntington House Publishers, 1992), p. 41.

""I can be saved only by becoming one with the universe."
Teilhard de Chardin.

"Lucifer represents.. Life.. Thought.. Progress.. Civilization.. Liberty.. Independence.. Lucifer is the Logos..the Serpent, the Savior."

The Secret Doctrine' by Helen Petrovna Blavatsky on pages 171, 225, 255, (Vol. 11)

"It is Satan who is God of our planet and the only God."
pages 215, 216, 220, 245, 255, 233, (VI)

"The Tibetan has asked me to make clear that when he is speaking of the Christ he is referring to His official name as head of the hierarchy".
Bailey. A.A. The Externalisation of the Hierarchy. New York: Lucis Trust. p. 558.

" Within the United Nations is the germ and seed of a great international and meditating , reflective group - a group of thinking and informed men and women in whose hands lies the destiny of humanity. This is largely under the control of many fourth ray disciples, if you could but realise it, and their point of meditative focus is the intuitional or buddhic plane - the plane upon which all hierarchical activity is today to be found".

Alice Bailey, Discipleship in the New Age (Lucis Press, 1955), Vol.11, p. 220.

The whole idea of this is to "Externalize the heirachy", that means that the inner doctrine who are in the inner circles must be moved to the public to accept this "new" doctrine, the theosophic luciferian one.

The Jesuits hijacked the upper levels (menfis misraim, shriners, etc.) of the masonic society filling it with pre-theosophy doctrine (the same luciferian one). Now these same luciferian doctrine is going to the public with publications from sources like lucis trust or movies like.. Zeitgeist! who are Exactly the Theosophic Luciferian Doctrine! -see my links-

(Oddly the Oness topic is From the theosophic's blavasky and de Chardin doctrine to) -see my links-

In the middle of these great topics is the Jehoshua ha'Messaiah's topic. This is a pivotal one because when the illuminati (was formed by the Jesuits a long time ago and before throught the mysteries cults) they has a mission to eliminate the idea and message of Jehoshua, because these luciferians believe in the "other Jehoshua" who was Lucifer who is a spiritually illiterated being, -so why follow him?-.

So these luciferians want to Put they doctrine into the public, that's mean, the No-jehoshua one, the oness one, the "we are gods without god" one, etc., using several methods.

Look at this... The docrine is familiar to anyone? A little introductory to new age

One important topic to understand how these luciferian doctrine is spreaded is the topic of the contactisms. That means that some people contact non-human beings who told them new age stuff.

Some "extraterrestial" experience happens to people and then they start to put the theosophy out. Someone have experiences with "ascended masters", like Benjamin Creme, Seth, Ra and others, someone have experiences with nice nordic figures like Jordan Maxwell and others. ( By the way, the Nazis kidnap hundreds of tibetan monks to Channel for they technologies from the Same "Ascended Masters" and have the Vril and Thule esoteric societies just to do that, the Ascended masters religion=luciferianism).

These beings say exactly the same to all of them in one or other way: Spread the Theosophy. We will see what Really are these beings...

The great topic about this can be resumed in the words of Randall N. Baer a former New Age leader in the US who in his famous books are:

Windows of Light: Quartz Crystals and Self-Transformation (Harper & Row, 1984)

and The Crystal Connection: A Guidebook for Personal and Planetary Ascension (1985)

He left the movement because a terrifing disclosure experience whom show him what's really going on in the new age movement.

He saw an angel but it was only a mask, he puts this way: "Suddenly another force steped in, what I saw was the face of devouring darkness. Behind the glittering outer fecade of beauty lay a massively powerfull wildly churning face of absolute hatred of unspeakable abominations, the face of demons"
Read his book: "Inside the new age Nightmare" Randall n. Bauer (Huntington House, 1989).

"These formative forces which are at work in those who open up the cosmic consciousness are mediated an directed by purposeful entities whom we might call angels or arcangels, along with other beings both human and non-human who work out for the specific applications and incarnation of these forces" Randall N. Baer.

This is exactly what Carolyn Hamllet the last illuminati whistleblower who was an occultist all her life say about these forces.

Exactly.

She say that these forces are deamons really who scams people, see this article from her in her blog: http://beyondthephysical.blogspot.co...d-masters.html

Leo zagami in the Camelot Interview say something similar -min 27 and forward-.

The other thing is the Real power of the pray.

Let's see one history:

Bill Schnoebelen was a 90 degree Freemason, a member of the Illuminati, a Satanic Priest, a Catholic Priest, a high witch priest and even more. Then one day his monthly tithe check to the church of Satan came back from the bank with a note on the back - ``I'll be praying for you in Jesus' name ". Within a week he lost his demonic power. Later he became a Born Again Christian, and he now has his own ministry. He exposes what really happen in his life and in those organizations since then.

He have really good lectures, I recomend this:

"Exposing the illuminati from within" Part 1 and Part 2.

He lost all his satanic power just because one lady in a bank pray for him.

All the illuminati whistleblowers who I know who got out of that organization turned to Christ by pray, turned to Jeshoshua ha'messaiah (the same Christ that the Illimunati don't want and try the public don't want to, reckognizing by that his existence and making him valuable to non christians).

John Todd was a Illuminati who left that organization and then he travel teaching what's the illuminati are trying to do and that's is Disminishing the figure of Christ who they call Abbadon the darkness (and in fact eliminate the Christians like they want to eliminate the Torah jews).

That's exactly, again, what Carolyn Hamlett say a week ago in Bill Deagle's nutrimedical report show. (see www.nutrimedical.com and listen his radio program Live or On demand in genesis communications network)

Other interesting thing that John Todd say about the new age is that the illuminati puts the ancient mysteries esoteric "occult" knowledge at the reach of everyone and that's really dangerous.

Also Mary An, the illuminati defector who contacted and appeared in Henry Markow's radio show say that the New Age was part of the illuminati agenda.

Look at this: John Todd explain the illuminati Part 1 and Part 2

The Pray makes the people have more discernement, releases demonic possessions, makes demonic powers un-usefull, makes inmune to witchcraf, makes more intense, elevated and strong spiritual realizations and mystical experiences.

That's what the illuminati, new ager, witch, etc. people who convert says.

Now let follow the history of Randall N. Baer:

About his shocking experience and what path he took.
"My body was shaking involuntarily, sometimes rather violently. This nightmare continued without respite for a full week. I thought I was going stark raving mad. In a month's time, though, my grave situation gradually settled down to some semblance of sanity and normality."

Randall looks back and sees this experience as God intervening in his life:

"At this point, though, I only knew that some force greater than that of the devouring darkness had done two things: (1) It had shown me the real face of the New Age 'heavens' and 'angels' that I was so deeply involved with, and (2), it had delivered me from certain doom. What I knew at this time was that I had made some serious errors in my New Age involvement. I also knew that if those errors weren't corrected, I might face the same horrific experience again. And quite possibly the next time I wouldn't get away."

He searches answerds and found them in the bible so he become christian who aren't perfect but at least they aren't scamed severely by demons.

He say about the conversion through pray to something more elevated (christ):

"I was in such a state now that I was way past feeling self-conscious or silly ... I gently dropped to the floor. As this happened I felt the conviction of the Holy Spirit pierce my heart and I wept in acute repentance ... I had never prayed like this before ... The Lord had cut through my horrific satanic bondage and set me free as he washed my scarlet sins as white as snow.

"With an absolute certainty, I knew that this was what I had been looking for all my life and never had found till now. This made even the most powerful mystical New Age experience completely pale in comparison ... Satan's glowing counterfeit fineries are as cheap, filthy rags compared to the Truth."

Then he started to make lectures about what he has found.

The week the book was published (Inside the new age Nightmare), Randall met with a puzzling and untimely death. Upon completing a lecture tour in New Mexico, during which he further exposed the New Age movement, his car ran off a mountain pass. Several investigations have been unable to uncover whether it was murder or an accident. One thing is sure, Randall is now in heaven in the presence of Christ, the Saviour he accepted when he turned from the occult and repented of his rebellion and pride.

The christians and the Torah jews are target of these unholy powers for a long time. Let's empower them to keep believeing what they believe without fell persecuted! Free expression!.

Here are good links to see BEFORE reply.

http://keithtruth.blogspot.com/2009/...egaupload.html by the great Keith Thompson. (removed by youtube but essential watching).

by the same researcher with a ton of scholars about how the part 1 of the theosophyc Zeitgeist is Totally False

by Chris Withe. He understand the topic Really Well.

Milan Martin's Lucifer's Children in the Prophesy Club: The atlantean 10 kingdoms to rule the world to this days!

by the same researcher. We must understand that all the sources of zeitgeist part 1 are teosophists and Jordan Maxwell do echo of the work All of them, Blavatsky, P. Hall, Asharya s (please, what a nickname!), Massey, Fort, etc. By the way, are all amateur.

A little introductory to new age agenda

The new age agenda By the profesor Walter. J. Veith who investigate these topics really well, academically.

The UN occult agenda. idem.

A little debunk! to the astroteology theories.

Debunking the "institute for human continuity": Part 1 &
2012 Debunked:
Interview with Johanna Michaelson, the author of "The beautifull side of Evil" in some christian forum supporting the history of Randall a Baer. She was a new ager who realize what are the beings behind the contatism and the philosophy of the new age to.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
An introductory to the Jesuits: The secret behind the secret societies. idem.

Please, don't reply negativeness without knowing what Im talking about, I don't reply to negativeness. See my links.

Cheers! and don't be fooled by the scamers!

PD:

The "Hierarchy" by the Ex-illuminati occultist Whistleblower Carolyn Hamlett

Let's remember that she was an illuminati occultist and now's a born again christian who exposes the occult side of the New World (dis)Order's ideas like luciferianism and new age. Is curious that all the illuminati defectors I know are born again christians!

You see here, that the "Satanism" and the Dark Arts is the right hand of the "New Age" Whithe Brotherhood and White Magics both with lucifer as their head, but the lower initiates Don't Know that.

Another Thing...

What's doing the "Ascended Masters" White Brotherhood in the Top Right of the Illuminati Pyramid??

(By the Way, the Ascended masters are the same leaders that the "Galactic Federation" and both are pressing for a coming of the anti-christ Meitreya)

see This

Cheers! !!!

Last edited by Ashatav; 11-02-2009 at 10:04 PM.
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 10:59 PM   #2
msv
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The New Age Agenda Unveiled <::A MUST READ!

We are all here to learn how to choose and to choose how to learn.
msv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:08 PM   #3
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

Each of us see reality in our own way...thanks to free will.
No two perceptions are the same.
By this logic...any time a group gathers, who claim to "share" a certain view...caution should be exercised, because that claim is impossible. No two people, or group of people, can share the same view.
Apply that statement to anything you like...religion is a good place to start.

If I "buy" into a belief because others believe it...I'm being taken in...imho.

In simple terms...think for yourself.
Let those thoughts begin with a smile.
Just a suggestion.
Rareheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:32 PM   #4
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

The NWO gang told us they would infiltrate any rebellions or uprisings. They would have most certainly of infiltrated the new age movement by now. All we can do is discern individually what we know and slowly build the picture for ourselves. I know certain aspects are real because Ive seen the proof and other aspects I have yet to see proof of.

This new age stuff were all into here is at least 80% gray area. Most of it may not be true therefore it would be relatively easy to pump as much dis-info in as you wish.
Truth voice 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:46 PM   #5
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
So these luciferians want to Put they doctrine into the public, that's mean, the No-jehoshua one, the oness one, the "we are gods without god" one, etc., using several methods.
im aware of the luceferian new age stuff.. im on the path of being one with god. we are all gods children?. in the bible it states that we are = to/above angles and we were created in the image of the creator which is why lucifer hates us all.. i agree some of ziet is off the mark
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 01:11 AM   #6
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

we cant just go on all the time worrying about the illuminasty. If we do so, we only give them more power.

Take your teachings from wherever you please! If you get something positive from it then so be it. Just teach yourself along the way to stand up for YOURSELF and not buy into negativity.

If you worry all the time about where they are/arent infiltrating, youll end up in your basement hiding from EVERYTHING.

You see, THATS our challenge. To be a beacon of light here DURING the storum of darkness. I will take what I need from them and use it for good. Shoot, they take anything they want from the world and use it for "evil" so why the heck cant I spin it my own way and do the opposite?

Plus, Worrying all the damn time is a lot like a rocking chair. If gives you something to do, but its still gets you no where.
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 02:35 AM   #7
Alexandra

x

Last edited by Alexandra; 11-20-2008 at 11:41 PM.
Old 11-14-2008, 02:40 AM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashatav View Post
Bill Schnoebelen was a 90 degree Freemason, a member of the Illuminati, a Satanic Priest, a Catholic Priest, a high witch priest and even more. Then one day his monthly tithe check to the church of Satan came back from the bank with a note on the back - ``I'll be praying for you in Jesus' name ". Within a week he lost his demonic power. Later he became a Born Again Christian, and he now has his own ministry. He exposes what really happen in his life and in those organizations since then.

He have really good lectures, I recomend this:

"Exposing the illuminati from within" Part 1 and Part 2.

He lost all his satanic power just because one lady in a bank pray for him.

Schnoebelen's got QUITE a story.... I reccomend checking it out.

Also see Interview with an ExVampire: A True Story - Part 1
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 09:55 PM   #9
weareone
Avalon Senior Member

both light and darkness came from the same source of the one ifinite creator! Peace
weareone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 10:54 PM   #10
norman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post

Thanks 371, I'm watching it now. Very interesting.
norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 12:57 AM   #11
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

great thread

I am actually working on a project that asks alot of the same questions and goes into great depth on how we are now echoing the same theosophy today

I wont pretend to declare what it all means but it is definitely an eye opener and raises many questions about what we believe today
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 01:46 AM   #12
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post

http://www.relfe.com/07/Bill_William_Schnoebelen.html

I will tell you this , if the man has been a witch, a Mormon, a Catholic Priest, a Satanic priest, a Voodoo priest, a FreeMason, and an actual blood drinking vampire of the about perhaps because he wanted to experience all, I doubt that he could be trusted when he said he is a born again Christian, he may be now experiencing that also. To me this guy seems more of a pathological liar to make money off of the stuff that he sells.
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 02:08 AM   #13
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

I have been following this new age revolution for decades now

I will state here for the record that it is so interwoven with so many other movements and agendas that it is difficult to tell where some peoples agenda leaves off and another set of agendas begins

You can certainly look at this stuff from one perspective and have your answers with all clarity but once you step out of that perspective different and even more relative questions remain to be answered

we can say, fallen angels, light beings, guardian angels, and aliens benign and malevolent could be a source of the information that poured out of the turn of the 20th century, as well as some of the most planet altering "inventions" did

yet we can also look back to biblical times, and the relationships between angels and people and see a pattern that is emerging even today with channeled information appearing everywhere

all this coupled with the fact that almost every religion promises a "return" begs one to re-evaluate in what form this return will be

the ideas of taking care of the earth, loving one another as if we are all one are hardly messages of evil tempting us down the path towards an eternity in hell

in fact most of it makes common sense, yet also could be a foundation for countless negative agendas as well, just as religion has always been used this way some could say

It is certainly clear that our current path of materialism and consumerism is leading us all down a negative path and there are people who are in no way associated with ANY agenda from Eskimos to Aborigine tribes and the peoples of the amazon and Zulu nations, all echoing the same ideology of taking care of the planet and some conclude that the planet is also a living being

I can only assume from what I see today concerning MOST conspiracy that: there is not just one, or even two agendas happening here and we are most likely dealing with many agendas warring with each other for control and supremacy

any attempt to pin point who is doing what will be met with a gross mis-estimate based on tainted information to a complete lack of any real evidence due to the fact that there are so many agendas occurring simultaneously that they are all trying to dis-credit one another in an attempt to cover their own trail

I have found nothing concrete as far as evidence goes as I believe that the introduction to this new age movement is ancient, which pops up here and there throughout mans history, some could say that we keep seeing prophecy as well as a fulfillment of holy ideals occurring over and over through history

in any case, I find very little difference between all the religions of the world, much less this new age one, and there is a distinct possibility that we have been getting groomed since day one and we are still being groomed today

it is hard to let go of the old beliefs and it has always been from the beginning, yet despite all that, it happens anyway and perhaps this is what we are witnessing now

and of course we see it as an agenda because it is one
Old 11-16-2008, 02:23 AM   #14
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

as far as agendas go...here is a good source of how this new age mentality has been warped by the powers that be to suite their own agenda

It involves studies and meetings between the world leaders concerning findings found by the Club of Rome which is just a think tank directed at world crisis management as well as crisis creation

The Green Agenda

Quote:
“This is the way we are setting the scene for mankind’s encounter with the planet. The opposition between the two ideologies that have dominated the 20th century has collapsed, forming their own vacuum and leaving nothing but crass materialism.

It is a law of Nature that any vacuum will be filled and therefore eliminated unless this is physically prevented. “Nature,” as the saying goes, “abhors a vacuum.” And people, as children of Nature, can only feel uncomfortable, even though they may not recognize that they are living in a vacuum. How then is the vacuum to be eliminated?

It would seem that humans need a common motivation, namely a common adversary, to organize and act together in the vacuum; such a motivation must be found to bring the divided nations together to face an outside enemy, either a real one or else one invented for the purpose.

New enemies therefore have to be identified.
New strategies imagined, new weapons devised.

The common enemy of humanity is man.

In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. All these dangers are caused by human intervention, and it is only through changed attitudes and behavior that they can be overcome. The real enemy then, is humanity itself.

The old democracies have functioned reasonably well over the last 200 years, but they appear now to be in a phase of complacent stagnation with little evidence of real leadership and innovation

Democracy is not a panacea. It cannot organize everything and it is unaware of its own limits. These facts must be faced squarely. Sacrilegious though this may sound, democracy is no longer well suited for the tasks ahead. The complexity and the technical nature of many of today’s problems do not always allow elected representatives to make competent decisions at the right time.”
"The common enemy of humanity is man.
In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up
with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming,
water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. All these
dangers are caused by human intervention, and it is only through
changed attitudes and behavior that they can be overcome.
The real enemy then, is humanity itself."
- Club of Rome,
premier environmental think-tank
consultants to the United Nations

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We need to get some broad based support,
to capture the public's imagination...
So we have to offer up scary scenarios,
make simplified, dramatic statements
and make little mention of any doubts...
Each of us has to decide what the right balance
is between being effective and being honest."
- Stephen Schneider,
Stanford Professor of Climatology,
lead author of many IPCC reports

"Unless we announce disasters no one will listen."
- Sir John Houghton,
first chairman of IPCC

"It doesn't matter what is true,
it only matters what people believe is true."
- Paul Watson,
co-founder of Greenpeace

"We've got to ride this global warming issue.
Even if the theory of global warming is wrong,
we will be doing the right thing in terms of
economic and environmental policy."
- Timothy Wirth,
President of the UN Foundation

"No matter if the science of global warming is all phony...
climate change provides the greatest opportunity to
bring about justice and equality in the world."
- Christine Stewart,
fmr Canadian Minister of the Environment

"The climate crisis is not a political issue, it is a moral and
spiritual challenge to all of humanity. It is also our greatest
opportunity to lift Global Consciousness to a higher level."
- Al Gore,
Nobel Peace Prize acceptance speech

"The only way to get our society to truly change is to
frighten people with the possibility of a catastrophe."
- emeritus professor Daniel Botkin

"We are on the verge of a global transformation.
All we need is the right major crisis..."
- David Rockefeller,
Club of Rome executive member

"Humanity is sitting on a time bomb. If the vast majority of the
world's scientists are right, we have just ten years to avert a
major catastrophe that could send our entire planet's climate system
into a tail-spin of epic destruction involving extreme weather, floods,
droughts, epidemics and killer heat waves beyond anything we have
ever experienced - a catastrophe of our own making."
- Al Gore,
An Inconvenient Truth

"We are getting close to catastrophic tipping points,
despite the fact that most people barely notice the warming yet."
- Dr James Hansen,
NASA researcher

"By the end of this century climate change will reduce the human
population to a few breeding pairs surviving near the Arctic."
- Sir James Lovelock,
Revenge of Gaia

"Climate Change will result in a catastrophic global sea level
rise of seven meters. That's bye-bye most of Bangladesh,
Netherlands, Florida and would make London the new Atlantis."
- Greenpeace International

"This planet is on course for a catastrophe.
The existence of Life itself is at stake."
- Dr Tim Flannery,
Principal Research Scientist

"Climate Change is the greatest threat that
human civilization has ever faced."
- Angela Merkel,
German Chancellor

"Climate change is real. Not only is it real, it's here,
and its effects are giving rise to a frighteningly new
global phenomenon: the man-made natural disaster."
- Barak Obama,
US Presidential Candidate

"We simply must do everything we can in our power to
slow down global warming before it is too late."
- Arnold Schwarzenegger,
Governor of California

"Climate change should be seen as the
greatest challenge to ever face mankind."
- Prince Charles

"Climate change makes us all global citizens,
we are truly all in this together."
- Gordon Brown,
British Prime Minister

"We have reached the critical moment of decision on climate change.
Failure to act to now would be deeply and unforgivably irresponsible.
We urgently require a global environmental revolution."
- Tony Blair,
former British PM

"We are close to a time when all of humankind
will envision a global agenda that encompasses
a kind of Global Marshall Plan to address the
causes of poverty and suffering and
environmental destruction all over the earth."
- Al Gore,
Earth in the Balance

"In Nature organic growth proceeds according
to a Master Plan, a Blueprint. Such a ‘master plan’ is
missing from the process of growth and development of
the world system. Now is the time to draw up a master plan for
sustainable growth and world development based on global
allocation of all resources and a new global economic system.
Ten or twenty years form today it will probably be too late."
- Club of Rome,
Mankind at the Turning Point

"We need a new paradigm of development in
which the environment will be a priority.
World civilization as we know it will soon end.
We have very little time and we must act.
If we can address the environmental problem,
it will have to be done within a new system, a
new paradigm. We have to change our mindset,
the way humankind views the world."
- Mikhail Gorbachev,
State of the World Forum

"The concept of national sovereignty has been immutable,
indeed a sacred principle of international relations.
It is a principle which will yield only slowly and reluctantly to
the new imperatives of global environmental cooperation."
- UN Commission on Global Governance report

"Democracy is not a panacea. It cannot organize everything and
it is unaware of its own limits. These facts must be faced squarely.
Sacrilegious though this may sound, democracy is no longer well
suited for the tasks ahead. The complexity and the technical nature
of many of today’s problems do not always allow elected
representatives to make competent decisions at the right time."
- Club of Rome,
The First Global Revolution

"The emerging 'environmentalization' of our civilization
and the need for vigorous action in the interest of the entire global
community will inevitably have multiple political consequences.
Perhaps the most important of them will be a gradual change
in the status of the United Nations. Inevitably, it must
assume some aspects of a world government."
- Mikhail Gorbachev,
State of the World Forum

"I envisage the prinicles of the Earth Charter to
be a new form of the ten commandments.
They lay the foundation for a sustainable
global earth community."
- Mikhail Gorbachev,
co-author of The Earth Charter

"In my view, after fifty years of service in the United Nations system,
I perceive the utmost urgency and absolute necessity for proper
Earth government. There is no shadow of a doubt that the present
political and economic systems are no longer appropriate
and will lead to the end of life evolution on this planet.
We must therefore absolutely and urgently look for new ways."
- Dr Robert Muller,
UN Assistant Secretary General,

"Nations are in effect ceding portions of their sovereignty
to the international community and beginning to create a
new system of international environmental governance
as a means of solving otherwise unmanageable crises."
- Lester Brown,
WorldWatch Institute

"Regionalism must precede globalism.
We foresee a seamless system of governance from
local communities, individual states, regional unions
and up through to the United Nations itself."
- UN Commission on Global Governance

"A keen and anxious awareness is evolving to suggest that
fundamental changes will have to take place in the world order
and its power structures, in the distribution of wealth and income.
Perhaps only a new and enlightened humanism
can permit mankind to negotiate this transition."
- Club of Rome,

"The alternative to the existing world order can only
emerge as a result of a new human dimension of progress.
We envision a revolution of the mind, a new way of thinking."
- Mikhail Gorbachev,
State of the World Forum

"We require a central organizing principle - one agreed to voluntarily.
Minor shifts in policy, moderate improvement in laws and regulations,
rhetoric offered in lieu of genuine change - these are all forms of
appeasement, designed to satisfy the public’s desire to believe that
sacrifice, struggle and a wrenching transformation
of society will not be necessary."
- Al Gore,
Earth in the Balance

"Adopting a central organizing principle...
means embarking on an all-out effort to use every
policy and program, every law and institution...
to halt the destruction of the environment."
- Al Gore,
Earth in the Balance

"Effective execution of Agenda 21 will require a profound
reorientation of all human society, unlike anything the world
has ever experienced a major shift in the priorities of both
governments and individuals and an unprecedented
redeployment of human and financial resources. This shift
will demand that a concern for the environmental consequences
of every human action be integrated into individual and
collective decision-making at every level."
- UN Agenda 21

"The current course of development is thus clearly unsustainable.
Current problems cannot be solved by piecemeal measures.
More of the same is not enough. Radical change from the
current trajectory is not an option, but an absolute necessity.
Fundamental economic, social and cultural changes that
address the root causes of poverty and environmental
degradation are required and they are required now."
– from the Earth Charter website

"Isn't the only hope for the planet that the
industrialized civilizations collapse?
Isn't it our responsiblity to bring that about?"
- Maurice Strong,
founder of the UN Environment Programme

"A massive campaign must be launched to de-develop the
United States. De-development means bringing our
economic system into line with the realities of
ecology and the world resource situation."
- Paul Ehrlich,
Professor of Population Studies

"The only hope for the world is to make sure there is not another
United States. We can't let other countries have the same
number of cars, the amount of industrialization, we have in the US.
We have to stop these Third World countries right where they are."
- Michael Oppenheimer,
Environmental Defense Fund

"Global Sustainability requires the deliberate quest of poverty,
reduced resource consumption and set levels of mortality control."
- Professor Maurice King

"We must make this an insecure and inhospitable place
for capitalists and their projects. We must reclaim the roads and
plowed land, halt dam construction, tear down existing dams,
free shackled rivers and return to wilderness
millions of acres of presently settled land."
- David Foreman,
co-founder of Earth First!

"Complex technology of any sort is an assault on
human dignity. It would be little short of disastrous for us to
discover a source of clean, cheap, abundant energy,
because of what we might do with it."
- Amory Lovins, Rocky Mountain Institute

"The prospect of cheap fusion energy is the
worst thing that could happen to the planet."
- Jeremy Rifkin,
Greenhouse Crisis Foundation

"Giving society cheap, abundant energy would be the
equivalent of giving an idiot child a machine gun."
- Prof Paul Ehrlich, Stanford University

"Our insatiable drive to rummage deep beneath
the surface of the earth is a willful expansion
of our dysfunctional civilization into Nature."
- Al Gore,
Earth in the Balance

"The big threat to the planet is people: there are too many,
doing too well economically and burning too much oil."
– Sir James Lovelock,
BBC Interview

"My three main goals would be to reduce human population to
about 100 million worldwide, destroy the industrial infrastructure
and see wilderness, with it’s full complement of species,
returning throughout the world."
-Dave Foreman,
co-founder of Earth First!

"Current lifestyles and consumption patterns of the
affluent middle class - involving high meat intake,
use of fossil fuels, appliances, air-conditioning,
and suburban housing - are not sustainable."
- Maurice Strong,
Rio Earth Summit

"Mankind is the most dangerous, destructive, selfish
and unethical animal on the earth."
- Michael Fox,
vice-president of The Humane Society

"Humans on the Earth behave in some ways like a
pathogenic micro-organism, or like the cells of a tumor."
- Sir James Lovelock,
Healing Gaia

"The Earth has cancer
and the cancer is Man."
- Club of Rome,

"A cancer is an uncontrolled multiplication of cells;
the population explosion is an uncontrolled multiplication of people.
We must shift our efforts from the treatment of the symptoms to
the cutting out of the cancer. The operation will demand many
apparently brutal and heartless decisions.''
- Prof Paul Ehrlich,
The Population Bomb

"I don't claim to have any special interest in natural history,
but as a boy I was made aware of the annual fluctuations in
the number of game animals and the need to adjust
the cull to the size of the surplus population."
- Prince Philip,
preface of Down to Earth

"A reasonable estimate for an industrialized world society
at the present North American material standard of living
would be 1 billion. At the more frugal European standard
of living, 2 to 3 billion would be possible."
- United Nations,
Global Biodiversity Assessment

"A total population of 250-300 million people,
a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal."
- Ted Turner,
founder of CNN and major UN donor

"... the resultant ideal sustainable population is hence
more than 500 million but less than one billion."
- Club of Rome,
Goals for Mankind

"One America burdens the earth much more than
twenty Bangladeshes. This is a terrible thing to say.
In order to stabilize world population,we must eliminate
350,000 people per day. It is a horrible thing to say,
but it's just as bad not to say it."
- Jacques Cousteau,
UNESCO Courier

"If I were reincarnated I would wish to be returned to earth
as a killer virus to lower human population levels."
- Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh,
patron of the World Wildlife Fund

"I suspect that eradicating small pox was wrong.
It played an important part in balancing ecosystems."
- John Davis, editor of Earth First! Journal

"The extinction of the human species may not
only be inevitable but a good thing."
- Christopher Manes, Earth First!

"Childbearing should be a punishable crime against
society, unless the parents hold a government license.
All potential parents should be required to use
contraceptive chemicals, the government issuing
antidotes to citizens chosen for childbearing."
- David Brower,
first Executive Director of the Sierra Club

"The fate of mankind, as well as of religion, depends upon
the emergence of a new faith in the future.
Armed with such a faith, we might find
it possible to resanctify the earth."
- Al Gore,
Earth in the Balance

"The greatest hope for the Earth lies in religionists and
scientists uniting to awaken the world to its near fatal predicament
and then leading mankind out of the bewildering maze of
international crises into the future Utopia of humanist hope."
- Club of Rome,
Goals for Mankind

"What an incredible planet in the universe this will be
when we will be one human family living in justice,
peace, love and harmony with our divine Earth,
with each other and with the heavens."
- Robert Muller,
UN Assistant Secretary General

"The earth is literally our mother, not only because we depend on
her for nurture and shelter but even more because the human
species has been shaped by her in the womb of evolution....
Our salvation depends upon our ability
to create a religion of nature."
- Rene Dubos,
board member, Planetary Citizens

"Each element, plant, insect, fish and animal
represents a certain aspect of Gaia's - and our - being.
In a way, we are Gaia's intelligence and awareness
- currently lost in self-destructive madness.
We must acknowledge, respect and love her for being
the Mother she is to us or we deny our very selves.
Nurture the Mother as she nurtures us."
- Prof. Michael J. Cohen,
Ecopsychologist

"It is the responsibility of each human being today to
choose between the force of darkness and the force of light.
We must therefore transform our attitudes, and adopt a renewed
respect for the superior laws of Divine Nature."
- Maurice Strong,
first Secretary General of UNEP

"The spirit of our planet is stirring!
The Consciousness of Goddess Earth
is now rising against all odds,
in spite of millennia of suppression,
repression and oppression inflicted on Her
by a hubristic and misguided humanity.

The Earth is a living entity, a biological organism
with psychic and spiritual dimensions.
With the expansion of the patriarchal religions
that focused on a male God majestically
stationed in Heaven ruling over the Earth and the
Universe, the memory of our planet's innate Divinity
was repressed and banished into the
collective unconscious of humanity."
- Envision Earth

"Still more important is the implication that the evolution of
homo sapiens, with his technological inventiveness and his
increasingly subtle communications network, has vastly increased
Gaia's range of perception. She is now through us awake and aware
of herself. She has seen the reflection of her fair face through the
eyes of astronauts and the television cameras of orbiting spacecraft.

Our sensations of wonder and pleasure, our capacity
for conscious thought and speculation, our restless curiosity and
drive are hers to share. This new interrelationship of Gaia with man
is by no means fully established; we are not yet a truly collective
species, corralled and tamed as an integral part of the biosphere,
as we are as individual creatures. It may be that the destiny of
mankind is to become tamed, so that the fierce, destructive, and
greedy forces of tribalism and nationalism are fused into a
compulsive urge to belong to the commonwealth of all
creatures which constitutes Gaia."
– Sir James Lovelock,
Gaia: A New Look At Life

"Little by little a planetary prayer book is
thus being composed by an increasingly united
humanity seeking its oneness. Once again,
but this time on a universal scale, humankind is
seeking no less than its reunion with 'divine,'
its transcendence into higher forms of life. Hindus
call our earth Brahma, or God, for they rightly
see no difference between our earth and the divine.
This ancient simple truth is slowly dawning again upon
humanity, as we are about to enter our cosmic age
and become what we were always meant to be:
the planet of god."
- Robert Muller,
UN Assistant Secretary General

"What if Mary is another name for Gaia? Then her capacity for
virgin birth is no miracle . . . it is a role of Gaia since life began . . .
She is of this Universe and, conceivably, a part of God. On Earth,
she is the source of life everlasting and is alive now;
she gave birth to humankind and we are part of her."
- Sir James Lovelock,
Ages of Gaia

"Nature is my god. To me, nature is sacred;
trees are my temples and forests are my cathedrals."
- Mikhail Gorbachev,
Green Cross International

"The spiritual sense of our place in nature...
can be traced to the origins of human civilization....
The last vestige of organized goddess worship
was eliminated by Christianity."
- Al Gore,
Earth in the Balance

"Christianity is our foe. If animal rights is to succeed,
we must destroy the Judeo-Christian Religious tradition."
- Peter Singer, founder of Animal Rights

"I pledge allegiance to the Earth and all its sacred parts.
Its water, land and living things and all its human hearts."
- Global Education Associates,
The Earth Pledge

"By fostering a deep sense of connection to others and to the earth
in all its dimensions, holistic education encourages a sense of
responsibility to self to others and to the planet."
- Global Alliance for Transforming Education

"The earth is not dead matter. She is alive.
Now begin to speak to the earth as you walk.
You can speak out loud, or just talk to her in your mind.
Send your love into her with your exhalation. Feel your
heart touching upon the heart of the planet. Say to her
whatever words come to you: Mother Earth, I love you.
Mother Earth, I bless you. May you be healed. May all
your creatures be happy. Peace to you, Mother Earth.
On behalf of the human race, I ask forgiveness
for having injured you. Forgive us, Mother Earth"
- US Student Textbook,
"Prayer to the Earth"

my question remains:

who is leading who?
Old 11-16-2008, 05:10 AM   #15
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post

my question remains:

who is leading who?
Good post.
We now know for sure, those who are MIS-leading us.

salute.
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 08:34 AM   #16
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4Life View Post

I will tell you this , if the man has been a witch, a Mormon, a Catholic Priest, a Satanic priest, a Voodoo priest, a FreeMason, and an actual blood drinking vampire of the about perhaps because he wanted to experience all, I doubt that he could be trusted when he said he is a born again Christian, he may be now experiencing that also. To me this guy seems more of a pathological liar to make money off of the stuff that he sells.
I have not heard any whistleblower reveal any true secrets.They all reveal the sh.. that keeps us earth bound which is nothing but busy body stuff.I choose to avoid the voice of best selling info.By the way masons with such high degrees know that Christianity is a veiled MISSED STORY (MYSTERY) only understood by the initiated.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 08:47 AM   #17
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=BeaTnik-BandiT;80829]Good post.
We now know for sure, those who are MIS-leading us.

salute.[/QUOTE

Hey BeaT nik i feel that it is our ignorance myself included, misleading us. One of the secrets of all secrets is that the English language is a cryptic cipher that is used against the general public as a master weapon of control.There has not been one whistle blower who has revealed the code,instead they use it on their truth seeking audience.
Old 11-16-2008, 09:43 AM   #18
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Oh no!

What to do?!
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 10:15 AM   #19
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.
Old 11-16-2008, 10:29 AM   #20
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Follow your intuition.

Nothing else.

Peace
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 12:58 PM   #21
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

lol global warming
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 03:06 PM   #22
weareone
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: The New Age Agenda Unveiled <::A MUST READ!

i dont care, i know the good guys will win in the end, i think it would be funny and ironic iv they united the world then collapsed themselves.
weareone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 09:01 AM   #23
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4Life View Post

I recomend you to look the 3:30 hours of the links and other stuf like "interview with a vampire" who are 9 hours and then analize seriously if you think he is a scamer (he allways show his credentials). Or read some of his books.

A very informed scamer should be hehe

For a lot of years he has been doing therapy to addicts and behaving like a spiritual non-iliterated being haha.

But is something else... G O D is the Only "disease" without a cure! hehehehe

Cheers!

Last edited by Ashatav; 11-17-2008 at 09:26 AM.
Old 11-18-2008, 03:54 PM   #24
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all!

I found this quote from Randall A. Baer

He wrote about the nature of the new age agenda,

"This agenda is nothing less than the complete revolutionizing of the very foundations of not only America but the entire world. Such a plan calls for the total restructuring of planetary civilization into an enlightened One World Federation in which national boundaries and sovereignty are secondary, and 'planetary citizenship' in the 'global village' is the order of the day. This (conspiracy) offers a world in desperate need a grand solution to profound global problems. Apparent world peace and unprecedented opportunities ... are to be unveiled."

Sounds familiar?

Get his "Inside The New Age Nightmare".

Cheerzzz
Old 11-24-2008, 09:32 AM   #25
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone!!!

Here's a link to an AMAAAZING interview with Carolyn Hamlett, the last illuminati whistleblower talking about everything:

About the illuminati and how they think,

About they think that they worship god but they workship luci-man,

About the Ascended Masters scam,

About her realization that they worship a being who loose 2000 years ago,

about who they are deceived in every level and in every form because that being is the master of deception,

the hierarchy of power,

About how the "fallen angels" with they offsprings try to eliminate phisically and spiritually the manking (bad loosers),

about how the "tibetean ascende master" dictates the books of alice a bailey and h blavasky and how Carolyn interacted with it,

The chiping,

About the deamons who scam people in a Lot of ways, like they shapes like alines or wathever,

About the movies, who are desinformation (like "angels and demons" and "da vinci code")

About who the jesus of the new age isn't JOSHUA and is really, this new-age-jesus, a scamer deamon,

About how the "dark side" uses you when you enter in new age things,

About his interect with positive entities and her reborn (read this book: http://www.amazon.com/Beautiful-Side.../dp/0890813221)

About how polstergeist and similar situations are because allways some family member or someone close "open the door" for these experiences,

About if you are a True truthseeker you must Not be afraid about what you find,

About what everithing about G O D is REAL, like, for us, the computer you are watching,

About how the editorial "lucis trust" founded by alice a bailey makes new age books for childs,

About how the UFO's thing comes to upset the mentality of cristianity (the planet x footage are a Jesuit one, remember that), but really are... Demonic! and her experiences with "grey aliens" and how they cannot overpower a person with G O D inside,

About how the person who have G O D inside is imune to witchcraft and similars,

About the Myth of Zeitgeist movie and how it is Totally Incorrect and is Propaganda For NWO (see my link), and how it blind the people about the bigger picture and spiritual issue,.

About the infiltration of truth movement with people who says some truth but mixed with NWO satanic lies, like Zeitgeist, Tsarion, Watt, and others,

About the "saviours" who are elected to clean the house are promoted by the same globalist (see OBAMA)

About how G O D loves us, and Joshua, his Word, the Messiah, Saves Us.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/teotwawkii2

90 minutes of pure good information!

Cheeeeeerzoo

Last edited by Ashatav; 11-24-2008 at 10:44 AM.