Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 10-09-2008, 09:38 PM   #1
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Miracle Mineral Solution

Haven't seen topics on this subject or can't find them.

http://mmsmiracle.com/about/

http://www.miracle-mineral-supplemen...upplement.html

I tried it, used it and it really works miracles at almost no costs.
Can be used as a desinfectant as well.
Read the site because that explains it completely so I won't have to type it here.

To give first aid in shock: Bach flower remedy: Rescue Remedy.
I've seen people in total shock become completely consious in seconds.
It works on animals and plants as well.

These two things should always be in your first-aid-kit.
MMS for anything infectuous and all internal, bacterial and viral problems and Bach Rescue for emotional problems.

If I would get the Avian flu I would not take Tamiflu and make Rumsfeld rich but MMS.

PS: This may sound all chemical but it is less chemical than most medicines of which some of them I wouldn't even want to get on my bathroom tiles.

Last edited by Karen; 07-25-2009 at 06:02 AM.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 10:58 PM   #2
ashton3625
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Solution

There is a company out there called symmetry... there product is called Genesis. I think everyone should take a look at it...

www.symmetrydirect.com/

Last edited by Karen; 07-25-2009 at 06:04 AM.
ashton3625 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 12:12 AM   #3
Myplanet2
In The Mists

I've done a run of MMS. Pretty amazing stuff, to say the least.

It's now banned in Canada. Canadian suppliers have received cease and desist orders from health Canada.

Last edited by Karen; 07-25-2009 at 06:04 AM.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 01:46 PM   #4
paul1972
Avalon Senior Member

I started a few days ago, and already I see great results.
My bronchitis is clearing up, the fungus on my feet is disappearing.

Great stuff, everybody should check this stuff out!

ONE Love

Last edited by Karen; 07-25-2009 at 06:05 AM.
paul1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 02:18 PM   #5
kungfugrip
Avalon Senior Member

Default MMS for avian flu and.......

How does MMS work in the body?

Once it is introduced into the bloodstream, chlorine dioxide performs a highly energetic acceptance of four electrons when it comes across any cell that is below a pH value of 7. This means that diseased cells are essentially vaporized (i.e., “oxidized”) while healthy cells are unaffected.

Here is how it happens.

Red blood cells that are normal carriers of oxygen throughout the body do not differentiate between chlorine dioxide and oxygen. Therefore, after ingesting the MMS/chlorine dioxide-rich solution, red blood cells pick up chlorine dioxide ions that are deposited on the stomach wall where it normally gathers nutrients of various kinds before journeying through the body.

Then, when the red blood cells armed with chlorine dioxide encounter parasites, fungi, or diseased cells that all have low pH and a positive ionic charge, the “aliens” are destroyed along with the chlorine dioxide ion. If no such encounters occur, the chlorine dioxide will be carried to a point in the body where oxygen normally oxidizes poisons and other harmful agents.

If the chlorine dioxide doesn’t hit anything that can set it off, it will deteriorate, and thus lose an electron or two. This may allow it to combine with a very important substance that the immune system uses to make hypochlorous acid. This compound kills pathogens, killer cells, and even cancerous cells. Hypochlorous acid is so important, its diminished presence in the body is described medically by the term myeloperoxidase deficiency.

Many people are afflicted by this condition. The immune system needs a great deal more hypochlorous acid when disease is present. Facilitated by the MMS solution, chlorine dioxide delivers it in spades, as does magnesium chloride, but that’s another part of the health discussion.

The most salient point to know, is that chlorine dioxide has 100 times more energy to do what oxygen normally does, and yet, will not harm healthy cells.

By the way, if you are totally healthy, and have nothing in your body that is at an acidic level below 7, there are no ill-effects from taking chlorine dioxide. However, your stores of hypochlorous acid will be increased.

MMS works best to destroy pathogens that may be present in the body, when 2 or 3 mg of free chlorine dioxide are in the solution at the time it is swallowed. However, the body is supplied with chlorine dioxide in a “timed release” manner lasting about 12 hours. Be aware, that before you feel better, it is likely you will feel ill.

------------------------------
article found at
http://www.curezone.com/faq/q.asp?a=13,281,2968&q=690
kungfugrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 02:34 PM   #6
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: MMS for avian flu and.......

Thanks a lot KG for typing this all out. I was too lazy.

Another thing:
I ordered 1 litre of the stuff from a chemical factory.
The difference was that it was 25% instead of 28%.(Probably has to do with the gram/ounce difference)
I have not noticed any difference in results so if you can't order it anymore from your local pharmacist go to your local chemist and get yourself a good supply. (One litre will do for a lifetime for you and your family).
Don't tell them you are going to ingest it but you can tell them you are going to clean your swimming pool.
Better do it quick because it may be forbidden in the future as it is in Canada now.

Last edited by Peer; 10-18-2008 at 02:43 PM.
Old 10-18-2008, 02:51 PM   #7
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashton3625 View Post
There is a company out there called symmetry... there product is called Genesis. I think everyone should take a look at it...

www.symmetrydirect.com/
That is very amazing stuff too but as with many things: I prefer the raw stuff..

Last edited by Karen; 07-25-2009 at 06:06 AM.
Old 10-18-2008, 03:56 PM   #8
Banned

I generally make it a rule to automatically dismiss any product with "Miracle" in it's name........ but I'll give it a look.

Last edited by Karen; 07-25-2009 at 06:06 AM.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 04:03 PM   #9
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

That's the problem with all generalisations....

Last edited by Karen; 07-25-2009 at 06:13 AM.
Old 10-18-2008, 04:12 PM   #10
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer View Post
Thanks a lot KG for typing this all out. I was too lazy.

Another thing:
I ordered 1 litre of the stuff from a chemical factory.
The difference was that it was 25% instead of 28%.(Probably has to do with the gram/ounce difference)
I have not noticed any difference in results so if you can't order it anymore from your local pharmacist go to your local chemist and get yourself a good supply. (One litre will do for a lifetime for you and your family).
Don't tell them you are going to ingest it but you can tell them you are going to clean your swimming pool.
Better do it quick because it may be forbidden in the future as it is in Canada now.
Please can you tell me what I would ask the chemist for???
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 04:18 PM   #11
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

There are a lot of drug companies up here in Canada. Fortunately I still have some on my shelf, but that stuff tastes really awful!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
I've done a run of MMS. Pretty amazing stuff, to say the least.

It's now banned in Canada. Canadian suppliers have received cease and desist orders from health Canada.

Last edited by Karen; 07-25-2009 at 06:14 AM.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 04:23 PM   #12
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Please can you tell me what I would ask the chemist for???
Sodiumchlorite /NaClO2 28%

Last edited by Peer; 10-22-2008 at 06:37 PM.
Old 10-18-2008, 04:30 PM   #13
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
There are a lot of drug companies up here in Canada. Fortunately I still have some on my shelf, but that stuff tastes really awful!!
Yes the taste is awfull but you can add some applejuice or milk, drinking yoghurt or other juice except orange juice but it should NOT contain vitamin C (therefor no orange) .
You can also add coca cola. Ok, laugh.
But be sure to use just enough to camouflage the darn taste.

Last edited by Karen; 07-25-2009 at 06:16 AM.
Old 10-18-2008, 10:16 PM   #14
Scooby

MMS is the Shizzle!! [I] have been using it for two years. Not daily mind you but twice I have used it for a couple weeks at a time on a daily basis till I got up to around ten drops per dose. You get used to but must gradually work the dose up cause it will definately make you sick. It can clean a digestive track of all the nasty ****(pun intended) err or bacteria and such that build up over years and makes your body work overtime just to fight what you have hiding there down. After each course my energy level went thru the roof and everytime I start to feel sick, like last night I take a 3 drop dose and wake up the next morning great. I was feeling something starting in my lungs last night and was getting a sore throat so I took some and woke up feeling spiffy as usual. Thats the reason I searched here for it because I was reminded of it and wanted to share but found this thread so here I am. Everyone should have a couple bottles hid away in their cool hidey place for pandemics and desease. The stuff is a literal Miracle as far as I am concerned and at 20 bucks a bottle its cheap insurance. Also having a good supply of quality allicin capsules and strong vitamin c tabs is also recommended by, well , just me. LOL

Last edited by Karen; 07-25-2009 at 06:17 AM.
Old 10-19-2008, 02:43 AM   #15
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thx Peer

Last edited by Karen; 07-25-2009 at 06:17 AM.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 02:15 PM   #16
Swamisalami
Banned

For all the Dutch peoples who want to make MMS them selves, check this hyves site.

http://miraclemineral.hyves.nl/forum..._MMS_Bereiden/

Last edited by Karen; 07-25-2009 at 06:18 AM.
Swamisalami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 02:52 PM   #17
paul1972
Avalon Senior Member

let's all get this stuff, it could be a life saver

ONE Love

Last edited by Karen; 07-25-2009 at 06:18 AM.
paul1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 03:25 PM   #18
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Swami, sorry to say but it's the wrong site with the wrong explanation.
This gentleman keeps in mind that you can not get sodiumchlorite more concentrated than 80%.
So he started discussing with himself: 80% of 28 = 22,4
Completely unneccesary: A concentration of 28% has proven to be the best and I myself found out that 25% also works well but then diluting it till 22,4% is absolutely unneccesary.
The guy is obviously not familiar with dilutions and percentages.
It even might work but it's the wrong argumentation.
And furthermore: It's in Dutch!
For the dutch people you find the best info on:

http://www.miraclemineralsupplement....php?action=mms

Last edited by Karen; 07-25-2009 at 06:19 AM.
Old 10-19-2008, 04:04 PM   #19
Swamisalami
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer View Post
Swami, sorry to say but it's the wrong site with the wrong explanation.
This gentleman keeps in mind that you can not get sodiumchlorite more concentrated than 80%.
So he started discussing with himself: 80% of 28 = 22,4
Completely unneccesary: A concentration of 28% has proven to be the best and I myself found out that 25% also works well but then diluting it till 22,4% is absolutely unneccesary.
The guy is obviously not familiar with dilutions and percentages.
It even might work but it's the wrong argumentation.
And furthermore: It's in Dutch!
For the dutch people you find the best info on:

http://www.miraclemineralsupplement....php?action=mms
Still in the dualistic mode Peer?? Wright-Wrong; Good-Bad; Black-White; etc.

Wrong and wright are the the same energyforce (yin-yang) in a 3D setting, it's all about intention, study Emoto's Message of Water.

It's information and that IS.

At least there's a place you can find the goodies to make MMS instead of paying way to much. The Swami doesn't like paying to much for cheap thrills.

Last edited by Karen; 07-25-2009 at 06:21 AM.
Swamisalami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 04:17 PM   #20
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

I have been taking MMS since August. I am up to 10 drops twice a day.

I feel great and notice I am more 'regular' which is huge for me! LOL

I am going to go to 15 drops twice a day as the recommended detox suggests then after a week I will be on a maintenance dose of 6 drops a day.

After hearing it was taken off the market in Canada, I am going to get some more for the shelf.

My husband had some nasty diarrhea but he was really pushing his dose up quickly, which I do not recommend. I feel it is better to detox slowly especially if you tend to eat alot of GMO foods, which he does. I think it was his body's way of getting all that out of his system before it turns into disease.
He is open to trying it again, this time I think I will moderate it for him so he doesn't end up doing the same thing.

Anyway, it is a good product, nice to take something that actually lives up to it's miracle claims for once.

Peace, love and light to all.

Last edited by Karen; 07-25-2009 at 06:21 AM.
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 03:57 AM   #21
lilac
Avalon Senior Member

my daughter and I got onto this for 2-3 months last winter. It cleared up her acne beautifully. I somehow got out of the habit. thanks for the reminder, I will take it up again. not in CAnada you say? Pity. Here's some info to help with the taste: 7. Overcoming the taste of MMS.

Follow one of the suggestions below:

Method 1: Mix your dose of MMS in any strength that you happen to be using at the time and use one of the juices listed below. You should be using 1/3 to 1/2 glass of juice. In addition to that, you should add two to three teaspoons of citric acid solution to the juice before adding to the MMS. If you find that these juices are a little strong for your stomach, just be sure to drink a glass of water or even two glasses of water immediately following the ingestion of the MMS and juice. See the paragraph below for the exact sequence.

So let me cover that one more time so you have the exact sequence. Mix your MMS with 5X lime, lemon, or citric acid as you normally would. Wait the 3 minutes as you normally would. Now before you add the juice to the MMS glass add two or three teaspoons of 10% citric acid solution to the juice and then ad it to the MMS. Drink that and then if your stomach is a little sensitive be sure to drink one or two glasses of water.

ABOUT BUYING THE JUICES: You can find Black Cherry concentrate by RW Knudsen that does not have added vitamin C. Pomegranate juice can often be found in health food stores, or frozen concentrates area in supermarkets or in very large supermarkets in the juice area. Cranberry juice is everywhere, except it is hard to find that does not have vitamin C added, but it is available. Buy it in the concentrate form if necessary. The addition of the citric acid eliminates the revulsion that many people develop to the MMS drink. Please try it as you will be needing it if you are one of those who cannot stand the taste. Good luck.

Last edited by Karen; 07-25-2009 at 06:22 AM.
lilac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 08:57 AM   #22
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

I started MMS tonight. (October 19th)
So far I have not died.
I'm going after a common nasty virus I have had for many years.
If successful I will share my story.
So for now i'll hope for the best and follow the protocol.

Peace,
Ampgod

Bought Mine here.
http://mmsmiracle.com/mjmj275

Last edited by Karen; 07-25-2009 at 06:24 AM.
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 10:14 AM   #23
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Hey guys, regarding this MMS i found this web site that explains it fairly well. Hope this hasn't been posted before.
http://www.miraclems.com/
Choose wisely which ones you throw.

Last edited by Karen; 07-25-2009 at 06:25 AM.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 11:00 AM   #24
sunny D
Avalon Senior Member

Besides Bach, royal gelly is a good one to use. It is used for a lot of things and it is a very pure product. It contains a lot of minerals and vitamines and also enzymes...........namaste...

Last edited by Karen; 07-25-2009 at 06:25 AM.
sunny D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 11:46 AM   #25
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

can this stuff be obtained in the uk..? is this the stuff henry deacon spoke of?

Last edited by Karen; 07-25-2009 at 06:26 AM.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote