Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-30-2008, 01:59 PM   #1
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

Default Why Things are AWESOME!!!

The PTB have been desperately FAILING at enforcing or manifesting their agenda at every Time Nexus that has been important to them.

At each MAJOR FRONT of this agenda of theirs they have been facing defeat.

Each and every event has had less of an impact than they hoped and they are watching their plans fail miserably.

NOW....LISTEN this is THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR IN THIS!

visualize a world working harmoniously. use your imagination! solve the equations in your mind as to how we will actually work economies out...how we will actually resolve the need for conflict...maybe turn it in to a game? world war instead of olympics? we still train military, but for space exploration and we still train them to fight...but for entertainment? that way they can actually fight should the need arise to defend earth....it would have the highest ratings of anything to date!

Picture AFRICA strong happy and healthy with amazing characters and personalities inspiring the world. Picture a global civilization with properly appropriated resources and a balanced eco system with people living in harmony with their surroundings...stewards of our home.

visualize what you desire to see. quit reacting! we have successfully mitigated an enormous amount of damage so far simply by becoming conscious of the story....

NOW WRITE!!!!!
WRITE GODDAMIT!!
WRITE LIKE YOUR VERY EXISTENCE DEPENDS ON IT!!!
AND BECAUSE ITS FUN!!!
CO CREATE!!!
DO IT!!
you have the power...

IMAGINATION IS THE MOST POWERFUL TOOL IN CREATION.....
IT CAN GET YOU INTO AND OUT OF EVERY SITUATION!!!

i was SOOOO stoked this morning to see that the AMERICAN people shouted...HELL NO!!!
STOP ***KING US!!! YOU CANNOT CONTINUE AND YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO CONTINUE RUINING OUR LIVES!!

get excited people!
get your electromagnetic field pumping!
kick start your merkaba!
do some jumping jacks!
whatever it takes...lol.
CREATE!

ahem....
ok enough of my excitement.
just focus on what you WANT to see happen..
the game is afoot.
everybody is figuring out the secret...
quit being so self absorbed..
USE IT!!
like a child..
get going.

good luck.
god speed.
its all gon be ok..
this is fun remember...
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:02 PM   #2
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why Things are AWESOME!!!

let this thread be a breeding ground for cool ideas....
write what you want to see in the world.
Write it here....
lets see what we can come up with

I call World War Olympics...
highest television ratings ever...
train soldiers to fight...
lazer tag...mock battles...
arial dogfights!!!
cameras on everything...
smoke granades...and explosions!!!
this way people get to fight, train and feel powerful but nobody gets hurt...and just in case we need to battle aliens...well we're ready..ish..

YOUR IDEAS??
Old 09-30-2008, 02:04 PM   #3
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

I see Real life adventurers...with cameras and mysteries and discoveries...
uncovering the underwater ruins in Japan....
whats goin on in antarctica....

i see ECO cities!!!
Old 09-30-2008, 02:14 PM   #4
Merlyn
Avalon Senior Member

===

I visualize and see a world where everyone realizes that
the Creator and Creation gives them what they need and
each person chooses to live in balance, peace, and harmony
with all. We help lift each other up and we discover and see
the rest of creation which is much bigger than we knew.

Our love grows beyond our present thoughts. We truly discover
that we are all connected with everything and we are both
amazed and so happy. ---- We are home.

Merlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:30 PM   #5
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

I see a world where.....

i can pick fruit and vegetables without fearing pesticides
Old 09-30-2008, 02:46 PM   #6
Isa
Avalon Senior Member

I see a world where Authenticity of Being and Kindness are among the most highly valued characteristics...

I see a world where Creativity is encouraged, Individual Ideas are supported and nurtured, and Laughter permeates the air...

(great thread)
Isa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 03:06 PM   #7
cedarboy
Avalon Senior Member

I see a world where there are no borders and every family owns a hectare of land to create their own paradise on earth. We are tickling mother earth with our love and co-creation and abundant life affirming permaculture. There is no poverty and no hunger. Corporations are stopped dead in their tracks because everyone is free to let their damaging, anti-human agendas naturally dissolve.

There is a movement in the world to take back mother earth! Russia has over three hundred eco-villages forming. Many other countries are following their lead. Shambhala-Shasta is the first American village and is located on the California-Oregon border. Reading the book series by Vladimir Megre about the amazing Anastasia and the ringing cedars of Russia is the best and most concrete movement I have found to turn this world around.
cedarboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 03:16 PM   #8
visual co-creator
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by visual co-creator; 10-03-2008 at 03:29 PM.
visual co-creator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 03:17 PM   #9
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

I see a world where we need no cars but fly or teleport at will

I see a world with no need for phones or pictures because telepathy has become the mode of communication.

I see a world where you can dive to the depths of the oceans to explore to your hearts content without need for technological support.

I see a world where there are no “jobs”. Instead people choose to work to make the world a better place.

I see a world where we are all telepathically linked and can share ourselves completely (think Tantric sex) by opening up to each other if we choose.

I see a world where our possibilities go past our current imaginations.

peace
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 04:01 PM   #10
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

I see our world rising in rebirth from the ashes of the Old Order.

I see people moving into the buildings and houses of the Old Order and making them beautiful in a new way. I see flowers, I hear children. I hear the laughter of women.

I see a world where people remember how it is today and shudder. "Never again," they will say. The old folks cross themselves, the young boys shove out their chests. They will not miss television. They will not play the lottery.

I see someone coming with a trailer load of food...I give soap, I make arrangements to repair a chest or a bicycle. I choose a sweet melon especially for my princess. I laugh. We shake hands. He moves on.

We grow herbs, we gather chia, we find the stands of wild celery and wild rosemary. We tear down, we build.

We thank Allah, we laugh with Jesus, we sleep with Buddha. We are filled and not wanting.

We are not afraid.

There are countries, but not the ones we have now. There are cultures, but they do not clash. You do not have to do things my way for if you did, who would be left to do them your way? It's all good. Our intent is to remain free, to respect others.

In this new world, our empathy will have run rampant. Our connectedness will make us wonder how we ever were able to be at war. It will not be perfect. There will always be outlaws, there will always be poor. There will always be leaders and achievers, and those who can do nothing but follow. But the common man will have found his face.

There will be no corporations. There will be no banks. There will be no HMOs. People will be appalled at the very idea of measuring a person's worth in terms of money. That idea will be seen for the perversion it is.

We will not live like refugees. We will get the power back on. We will bring new technology to the table...photoelectric films, zero-point, ways to neutralize pollution and radiation. We will learn the proper use of water. There will be no cameras peering down at us. There will be no microwaves bombarding us day and night. There will be clean sunlight and sweet moonlight. The guns will be put away. The chemtrails will blow away.

I have known all my life I would see the beginning of this. I have known all my life that in the end it would be better than alright.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:38 PM   #11
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

right on
who else?
Old 09-30-2008, 05:48 PM   #12
stresswon
Avalon Senior Member

I would like to see the following....

Our economy collapses, and the dollar is worthless. Bush starts Martial Law but "We the people..." decide that is is unacceptable. We learn that money is not real and that it shackles us all. We don't need the stock market, we need people to come together and agree to work with each other to keep the country ticking. Get rid of money and start with the States coming together and deciding who does what to support the Country. Impeach the current regime and bring our troops home. Go back to the Constitution and let people be truly free and equal.

Never happen, but I'm sayin!...
stresswon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:59 PM   #13
Whitewolf

I visualize ancient prophecies of a New Dawn coming to pass. The Hopis of old saw a new world being birthed where people of all races live together as One. I see the Great Ascension enveloping Mother Earth and all those who are spiritually ready for the big lift-off. I see the Indigenous peoples of the Earth uniting their widsom to share with those who've previously focused on materialist concerns. I see Native America RISING....the Lakota, the Navajo, the Arapaho, the Cheyenne...all coming together as One mighty nation. I see amends being made...I hear forgiveness all around. I see bonfires being constructed with All Nations dancing around them. Drums...ceremonies, chants, songs, wolves howling in the night. I see my first Vision Quest. I see strange new supernatural abilities being developed and manifested.

I see The Golden Age...the Age of Aquarius. No borders. No class divisions. No celebrities or "stars" because we are ALL stars. No central control grid. No insurance agencies. NO MONEY...EVER AGAIN. No masters...nor slaves. No laws because we follow the path of the Great Spirit who directs our lives according to The Way. I see all walking the Red Road.

I see Heaven. I see Earth. I see Heaven united with Earth. For all Infinity.

Mitakuye Oyasin (All Our Relations)

Last edited by Whitewolf; 09-30-2008 at 06:04 PM.
Old 09-30-2008, 06:32 PM   #14
Conch14:14
Avalon Senior Member

I see people having all the time in the world to express themselves through music , art, gardening and love for each other

I see money being replaced by the appreciation for individuals' creative expression, service to humanity and service to the earth

I see the family unit being restored

I see the love from this planet resonating throughout the universe!!!
Conch14:14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:37 PM   #15
Shechaiyah
Banned

I've been working at visualizing Peace for some time. I don't know whether anybody would be interested, but I have six books up on-line that are freebies, for taking a mental exploration, how three different types of communities might play out; how to do American macrobiotics and feel better; rethinking architecture to conserve energy; a repro of "Seed Money" and the Power of Ten and one of "Seeing without Glasses".

You know something? I oughtta just make a list with links and everybody can just help themselves.

Shech--
Shechaiyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:42 PM   #16
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shechaiyah View Post
I've been working at visualizing Peace for some time. I don't know whether anybody would be interested, but I have six books up on-line that are freebies, for taking a mental exploration, how three different types of communities might play out; how to do American macrobiotics and feel better; rethinking architecture to conserve energy; a repro of "Seed Money" and the Power of Ten and one of "Seeing without Glasses".

You know something? I oughtta just make a list with links and everybody can just help themselves.

Shech--

LINKS are always helpful shech! look forward to your contributions!!

This is such a GREAT POSITIVE THREAD!!!

PEACE AND LIGHT TO YOU ALL!

kate

Last edited by Kate; 09-30-2008 at 06:45 PM.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:46 PM   #17
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
I see a world where we need no cars but fly or teleport at will

I see a world with no need for phones or pictures because telepathy has become the mode of communication.

I see a world where you can dive to the depths of the oceans to explore to your hearts content without need for technological support.

I see a world where there are no “jobs”. Instead people choose to work to make the world a better place.

I see a world where we are all telepathically linked and can share ourselves completely (think Tantric sex) by opening up to each other if we choose.

I see a world where our possibilities go past our current imaginations.

peace
THIS is what I'M talkin bout
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:48 PM   #18
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

I see a world where...

1. We all live in harmony with nature and the universe.
2. Food is abundant.
3. Disease is non-existent
4. Love and truth are primary in our lives.
5. Greed is abolished.
6. Free Energy is released in full
7. Space is freely explored
8. Antigravity craft is mainstream transportation

(the list goes on... hehe)

Ampgod
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:51 PM   #19
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member

I see the present circumstances as being exactly what we need in order to wake up and move into the world that is newly visible as the "negative"- in the photographic sense -of this one. And , as well, there are loving beings, acts, and natural occurrences happening all around us all the time. Trying to ruin things has not been easy for those who would do so because of this, the naturally loving movement of creation. Duality has a purpose and we as a species are about to choose consciously the peaceful, cooperative, abundant, and before all, loving way of being. There are inconceivably wonderful ways of being just waiting for us to choose them. Meaning is all around us, just for the asking.
Cool thread- planting the seeds of creation
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:59 PM   #20
d3stined
Avalon Senior Member

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS THREAD!!!!
i find i get really negative when i read too much about what can happen in the future when i think its most important to remain pressent and enjoy now because its pointless worrying if in 5 minutes you get hit by a bus

i would like a world though were everyone is filled with unconditional love!!
no wars, no greed, no power games, no control
everyone being a free soul to help the world become the most amazing place it could be
we have so much pottential, if we just made the choice to live in peace with one other!! love everyone for who they really are, a part of the whole...

telepathy, flying and teleportation would be wicked though heheh
ah what a WONDERFUL world we live in!!!
stay strong, be brave, be pressent and POSITIVE!!!
"Be the change you want to be in the world!!"

LOVE AND LIGHT TO ALL!!!!
d3stined is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:06 PM   #21
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

I see a world where...

1. We all live in harmony with nature and the universe.
2. Food is abundant.
3. Disease is non-existent
4. Love and truth are primary in our lives.
5. Greed is abolished.
6. Free Energy is released in full
7. Space is freely explored
8. Antigravity craft is mainstream transportation

right on ampgod

IM LOVIN THIS THREAD!!

i led a visualization ceremony at the state of the world forum in 2000 in NY across from the UN.

Deepak Chopra was there, Christopher Reeves Was there, the Prime minister of Bangladesh was there, and they all visualized a positive world together.

THIS IS OUR POWER!
what you focus upon...your reality becomes!
what you focus upon your reality becomes!

keep em comin!!
Old 09-30-2008, 09:37 PM   #22
JoshG_528hz
Avalon Senior Member

I see the Earth as being proud to support humanity in all abundance, while humanity supports her. Give and take, live and love, harmoniously, peacefully.

I can finally see the stars in all their glory without artificial lighting drowning them out. There are shooting stars all over the place, nothing new at this time, a common sight to see. But, oh, the beauty. Look! Is that a galaxy i see?!

At night, it is so quiet you feel as if you can float away and fly over towns. Wait! You can!

The days and nights are perfectly separated while humans rise with the sun and sleep with it, too. For ALL are ONE, living off the Love of each other.
Sleep is not a time of isolation, but a time for all to enter another realm together, playing with each other, creating with each other, flying with each other.

All of humanity attends a midday meditation to heal and replenish Earth and each other.

Hunger, greed, envy, money, lust, hate... the meaning of these words has been forgotten. It is a thing of the past.

There is nothing to bicker and debate about because all is known. Everyone knows who they are and where they've been and where they're going. People are constantly creating together, building off the love from each other.

Never disappointment. Never sadness. Never anger. Never Frustration.
ALL IS GOOD.
ALL IS LOVE.
ALL ARE ONE.
~~~~~~~~

Thanks for the opportunity to create a paradise. Awesome Post.
JoshG_528hz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:10 PM   #23
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

jumpin jahosaphats...it keeps getting better
Old 09-30-2008, 10:28 PM   #24
earthdeva
Avalon Senior Member

This is so absolutly amazing... the energy is powerful!!! thanks for this thread!!!
I see a world where humanity and all the kingdoms of creator are in balance and harmony with eachother and Mother Earth..
I see a world where acceptance of eachothers' unique and unusual ways of being is "normal and natural" it just is.
I see a world where creativity is a daily activity.
Where we learn from each other and all of nature.
I see a world where there is pleanty for all, we each do what we truly love and what feels our hearts and souls to over flowing, where trade and barter is a comman practice..
I see a world where we are all honored and respected and in turn we honor and respect Mother Earth and all the kingdoms of creation.
I see a world where instant travel is in a wink of an eye, so we can all see the beauty of this great and amazing planet we live on and who lovingly supports us.
I see a world where love and joy , peace and harmony are abundant for all.

I see this world so very clearly.... easy simple effortless... it just is.

I see a world shinning bright in love and acceptance.
And so it is!!! earthdeva
earthdeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:35 PM   #25
daisy
Avalon Senior Member

This is by far the most healing, positive thread ever posted on Project Avalon.

Mystical,magical, abundant thoughts creating our future on Gaia. Smiles, laughter, star gazing, teaching, learning, loving, caring, joyous, working, forgiving, rejoicing!!!

We are humans becoming, help us to become.
daisy is offline   Reply With Quote