Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 01-03-2010, 02:09 PM   #1
TheRebel
Avalon Senior Member

Default Sun's Protective Bubble is Shrinking

The protective bubble around the sun that helps to shield the Earth from harmful interstellar radiation is shrinking and getting weaker, NASA scientists have warned.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...shrinking.html

This significant development must be investigated in light of two other recent developments, first is "Our solar system is passing through an interstellar cloud discovered by Voyager

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2...ec_voyager.htm

Second one is Earth's north magnetic pole racing towards Russia due to core flux

http://in.news.yahoo.com/139/2009122...-racing-t.html

I think we must connect dots and must view abovementioned information together to draw a big picture.

Thanks & Regards
TheRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 03:11 PM   #2
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Sun's Protective Bubble is Shrinking

Whatever is going on with the sun it is for our benefit, I see the magnetosphere as the bubble which keeps us stuck in 3d, it is the veil which is lifting.
As for the magnetic pole 'racing' towards Russia, its only going at 40km per year, so we have a few years yet. There is nothing to fear from the sun or earth changes, they are here to help us evolve, enjoy it.
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 05:11 PM   #3
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
Whatever is going on with the sun it is for our benefit, I see the magnetosphere as the bubble which keeps us stuck in 3d, it is the veil which is lifting.
As for the magnetic pole 'racing' towards Russia, its only going at 40km per year, so we have a few years yet. There is nothing to fear from the sun or earth changes, they are here to help us evolve, enjoy it.
Indeed, according to Nassim Haramein, electro-magnetism is the source behind matter. The "field" is responsible to gather, attract and shape matters into geometric bodies according to the field. Not the opposite.

So, if you have in mind that our emotion are magnetic and thoughts are electric, thought/emotion (consciousness) shapes reality, you can imagine that our Universe is created by a Creative Consciousness. A Prime Consciousness that produce the "field", a field that produce matter.

So, if we (NASA or others) are measuring change in the "sun field" or "Earth field", that is totally relevant to our time. It might be the effect of the end of evolution of human consciousness the mayan brought us. If we, human race, are changing our consciousness to a more opened and wide consciousness, it is totally logical to see some huge change in the "field", then into the matter... Nothing to fear indeed, to me it is finally some drastical and profound changes I was praying for...

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 11:08 PM   #4
housemouse2
Avalon Senior Member

1858 solar flare event.
housemouse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 11:40 PM   #5
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

So far, the only compelling evidence I've seen for any possible calamity in 2012 is to do with EM storms breaching the weakening or rather 'opening' holes in Earth's magnetosphere, which was confirmed by NASA and some mainstream physicists like Kaku. Maybe there's a danger in people being too reliant on electricity and the technologies dependent on that.

In 1858, people weren't 'taken away' as we are with technology nowadays. Not much significance with a solar storm back then, but we could be expecting a bigger one, and our strong contemporary reliance is disconcerting.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote