Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-31-2009, 05:46 PM   #1
Dogma
Avalon Senior Member

Default Kerry, David and the Lizard Men

As you may have already seen, on Project Camelot's blog Kerry posted a link about Reptilians:
http://www.xeeatwelve.com/articles/world_divided.html

I have heard/read so much about this supposed Reptilian infiltration of World Governments and politics (i.e. The David Icke Show). I don't doubt that Reptilians as a race likely exist, but what I would like to know is where/what is the evidence?

I must admit I have not read any of Icke's books, (as it is I have a huge backlog of reading). I am just curious where people like him and the author of Kerry's page, Amitakh Stanford, get their information to make such extraordinary claims(?)

Thanks!
Dogma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 07:16 PM   #2
quetzalcoatl11
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Kerry, David and the Lizard Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
As you may have already seen, on Project Camelot's blog Kerry posted a link about Reptilians:

I have heard/read so much about this supposed Reptilian infiltration of World Governments and politics (i.e. The David Icke Show). I don't doubt that Reptilians as a race likely exist, but what I would like to know is where/what is the evidence?

I must admit I have not read any of Icke's books, (as it is I have a huge backlog of reading). I am just curious where people like him and the author of Kerry's page, Amitakh Stanford, get their information to make such extraordinary claims(?)

Thanks!
Hi Dogma,

First and foremost I would recommend that you take a look into the Law of One material, and more importantly Carla L Rueckert's A Wanderer's Handbook. This should provide a sufficient explanation for the influencing factors and how deep they go.

Very generally speaking, entities have up until the 6th dimension to remain polarized in either a Service to Self or Service to Others orientation- those who remain narrow in their aims stay and devolve towards the former orientation and attempt to become God over others, while those whose intention it is to expand their consciousness to embrace the unity of all represent the latter orientation. Now, both orientations represent a polarity which is already resolved at a certain level by our intrinsic nature (or the God force which animates all life), however, those who are of the 'Service to Self' entities cannot progress past the 6th dimension without first coming to recognize the very same God in others as well as themselves, while those who are already Service to Others in their orientation can continue their progression to the higher dimensional realms.

What does this have to do with reptilians? Well, the reptilians by and large are not in our dimension per say, however, they've found it much easier to use their focus instead to either influence indirectly humans beings, or to incarnate on Earth as a human being with the body serving as the host for these nefarious dimensional entities. We are all playing a game, and it's all moving towards God, it's just that for some the game is up once one reaches the 6th dimension until they come to recognize the same unity in all things and not just themselves.

The primary targets for such negative entities are usually in positions of power- which means religion, politics, and anywhere they can attempt to subdue and control large groups of people. They are especially drawn to overwhelmingly positive souls as they recognize the ability these lightbringers have to disrupt and dissolve their facade and illusion of power and control over others and so they will continuously try to dissuade, negatively influence, and/or put obstacles in their paths.

At specific times in history, negative density entities may decide use a group energy or focus within a human incarnation, this is what some would call the 'antichrist'- it is in reality an aggregation of more sophisticated (meaning higher dimensional) negative beings sourced all the way up to the 6th density which try to encapsulate their power into a single body capable of controlling or enslaving others and humanity in general.

These 'Service to Self' entities are fighting a battle which at some level must take place in order to provide the necessary Enantiodromia which mobilizes conscious evolution throughout the slower oscillating or vibratory realms/dimensions. Insofar as they represent 'evil' by the standards of some, it is as Emerson called, merely a 'privation of good'. They want good, but only for themselves and at the expense of others, whereby they also constitute the 'trickster' element in life- one needs these beings as the springboard to higher levels of consciousness. People stay in a dark room long enough, eventually they'll come to see the stars.

Last edited by quetzalcoatl11; 12-31-2009 at 07:27 PM.
quetzalcoatl11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 08:25 PM   #3
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

that article seems ridiculous.

theres way too much BS floating about these topics.

"vulturites"?

and then saying "even now the reptillians fight amongst themselves over blah blah"
thats total speculation on species/race that may or may not be real. it boggles my mind that people accept so much bullsh*** out there.

ive read icke's books and there is sound reason in them, but even he isnt beyond getting it wrong, especially when you consider that there are programmed disinfo agents putting out bogus info or posing as insiders.

as far as "the law of one" i know its channeled material and ive read multiple sources that say channeled material is 100% from PTB sattelites and what not.

once you understand the tech the PTB has and the fact that they have COMPLETELY infiltrated the ufo/paranormal/new age groups and have for years, than much info is suspect.

from my point of view, baby eating reptiallians who are league with greys ,who are in league with the gov and have signed treaties etc, is what you'll find as the general info and standard chat room view. it is THE prevailing viewpoint in the conspiracy world.

its also the view that is the most xenophobic and "theyre out to get us" and its validated by shows such as "V" which just got redone, so that should tell you something.

there are a few people in this realm (dr greer and david wilcock specifically) who dont believe this stuff. for my money i think its one of the myriad of possibilites but i dont think much of whats public domain is 100% on the money.

in the same realm the two most phony witnesses , deagele and bursich, push some form of this reptillian/grey agenda. before leo zagami went into full disinfo religious mode he was dropping interesting info , like zecharia sitchin is full disinfo, which is one of icke's main sources he quotes in his book all the time.

in a world of mind blowingly futuristic back engineered alien tech and crazy biotech and thought controlled people (again assuming al that is really happening) its very hard to be able to trust most sources of info.

in the end i just take everything with a grain of salt, anyone who speaks with authority and talks about aliens and other dimensional beings like they know facts is full of it sorry to say. to say "5th dimensional beings function this way and 8th dimensional beings fucntion that way" is utter nonsense.

people on internet forums have read a lot of books and watched a lot of videos. thats it. everything is speculation.

no disrespect but thats my opinion, and if people say "i had this angelic being say the xorgnians and bringing light and love" then thats fine they can believe that, personally even if i did have some kind of experience like that i wouldnt rule out that in this day and age you cant even trust that your own experiences and some form of manipulation.

http://superstrangeland.blogspot.com/

Last edited by clarkkent; 12-31-2009 at 08:30 PM.
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 08:41 PM   #4
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

They get tangled up in the 24th-26th d,
and, from 27d up to 32nd dimensions
and, are within your 'uncompleted matrixes'
and, they are discarnate/NOT incarnated things~
although if you let them, into your bodies/or temple
then, you would be seen, as being 'possessed' by them

they are 'real'

also, everyone is a 'mix' of an assortment
of consciousness units ~ those you allow
and, those your ORiGiNAL SPARK,
originally choose,
what is there, is both consciously/and, unconcsiously
allowed

iT is hard to eXplain, the seen world, that is unseen to many

for the most part, they come after you,
when you are going clear/or, breaking free~
we can tell you, they are VERY nasty
and, taking them out of people
and, refilling the damage they do,
is NOT something, that is easy to do

removing their claws/and, hooks etc.,
is NOT something, for rookies, to try to do
iT takes a person, who has elevated themselves
to a particular level
(ie; you solve a problem, at a higher level than it was created)
in order to do it, and, do it properly

we removed from our own 3rd matrix
a group of dark ladies/dark lords ~ or what might be termed;
dark masters ~ that were 26th dimensional
and, booted them, in 2003/2004
we managed to master them,
these so-called teachers, thought,
we were happy with the sitation
they had us in, and, they put down their guard
and, we escaped their clutches.

when we went into sacred space ~ or, dreaming
they couldn't touch us, since, we learned how to do that
at the age of 8 - and, never went to sleep - unprotected
and, never did healing work, etc., ~ unprotected

fortunately, this shielded us/and, it shielded anyone we did healing on

they were NOT allowed to be present - in any form of sacred space

this is why , today we sit always, and, in all ways - in sacred space

proof positive - you can learn things, from 'evil' things
if you learn, some of their doings/and, magic
and, then, figure out,
as, we did,
how to invert their magic,
that was one of the greatest things,
we ever eXchanged with KENTROVERSKY,
who unfortunately died,
and, also with Rebecca,
we had some pretty spirited conversations,
about that type of work
both Rebeeca, and, i, were doing
(another who posts here "m",
he also is able to do this work)

After taking them out,
we still were NOT totally clear
we had someone indentify in
may 2009, that there, were still some
guardian devils, three of them,
along with
3 reptiles/and, 1 insect
and, with a team of ascended discarnate souls
who work with us,
after receiving a chart, from this woman,
who had accurtely, and, clearly indentified,
eXactly what they were
~ we took it, upon ourselves,
to spend the neXt 7 days,
getting rid of them ourselves
~fortunately by the time she got around to checking us,
they were GONE
we got into sacred space,
and, we harnessed the help of many teams,
and, got rid of them ourselves
~which took us, clear
and, NOW, at 9D/33d ~ nothing can get tangled into us
that also allowed for a merge with a future monad
and, a seamless connection
to our hereditary soul family who eXists at 10D/34d

We recently did some of this work,
for several people, who post here

unfortuantely, iT iS very hard to prove,
you did it,
however, for the person,
who gets 'the relief' from them,
and, there are a few here,
that our services, brought about, 'great relief'

perhaps, in tyme, they will share, their stories about this work

suffice to say; iT iS a talent, we are proud to have
and, know, iT aligns others, in ways,
that, iT avoids, the path we were on,
WE COULD TELL YOU STORIES,
that would likely, curl your hair !!!

of the tourment,
and, things, they whisphered in the ethers,
to try to get us, to NOT speak out
to try to get us, to NOT get into our earth heart
and,
to try to get us, to fail !!!

iT iS possible, to be: MiSSiON ACCOMPLiSHED

We are living proof of that !!!

NOW, to figure out, how to introduce that,
to the rest of the world, and, do it,
by being in service to all

We have many testimonals, of our work,
that will soon, be made available, off a website.

iF you listen to the three radios shows/on earth history (sal rachele)
and/or, thread it on the big thread related to
earth history etc.,
starting on page 4

You might see, we teach others, by real eXperiences !!!

Breaking free - going clear - iS a choice !!!

Telling others, you were riddled with all these things,
also, iS a choice ~ we could write book shelves on this topic,
and, for anyone, who believes, they will NOT come for you,

We could tell you a story,
about a woman, who belived, she was EVE
and, she was interacting with
THE GODDESS of LiES
along with THE iMPOSTER GOD
and, when she was NOT able to fool us, NOR take us down,
they punished her, beyond belief !!!
That story, is a sad one ~ however, for us,
it was a major tuning point, in our own evolution,
for freeing our soul, along with our matriXes,
there iS so much, for us, to share,
with the world, and, with others,
ironically, most of the world,
does NOT see, the obvious

We hope 2010, brings around, a truly different alignment in TYME

Breaking free - entering the truth of 'free will'
is the most eXhillerating eXperience,
you could ever imagine ...

WE know, as, this iS where WE are !!!

(soon, we will tell, our story)

parts of it are very ugly,
other parts of it, are very beautiful ~
NOW, iT iS what iT is ~ clear !!!

NOW, we truly can help others, to attain, the same state.

Sure, some are likely NOT to believe it
and, some actually will
~ some NOW, are actually eXperiencing iT
first hand ~ some of them, may actually speak
of their own eXperiences
~ some have read, some of our words,
and, as a result of that,
might actually, have already learned,
how to keep those things out

We look forward ~ to further eXchange on this topic

We are sure, we do, have something, of great value to share

We are here, to be, in service, to all

~ although the process required us,
to eXchange with many others over the course,
of the past 33 + years
(and, payment for lessons, etc., was NOT cheap,
iT was worth every cent, we put into iT)
at our last accounting,
we've invested approx $500,000.00
into our projects & staying out of the 3D work world,
since 1987

~perhaps, a pretty hefty sum, to some

~there's NO doubt, to us,
there is NOT anything that does NOT come with a requirement
for eXchange

many people believe, spiritual people, should NOT get any eXchange

we believe, those types of people, do NOT operate in truth

the new world, will have many, eXchanging many gifts, with one another,
albeit, NOT likely for 'fiat' dollars

ironically, in the east, for thousands, and, thousands of years

you pay a doctor for 'your wellness'
when you become sick, he does NOT charge you anymore

which makes us believe, that as advanced as we are,
in this, the modern world, that, we maybe, are NOT as advanced,
as, we think

time and time again, what 'we think' is oft times,
proven as, 'false' ~ and, then, we need to think again ~
what a wYld, and, wunder_full wYrld, we are in

anyway-that iS enough sharing for one day !!!

See you all in the NEW YEAR !!!
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 09:33 PM   #5
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member

Wink Re: Kerry, David and the Lizard Men

Quote:

... but what I would like to know is where/what is the evidence?

Thanks!

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

Zenbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 09:51 PM   #6
Dogma
Avalon Senior Member

Quetzalcoatl11,

Thank you very much for that explanation, I appreciate it. I do have some notion of the theory of different dimensional realities– from self serving on up to beings of light.

However, that isn't really what my question is– (and I apologize if I was to vague or brief). The question is not regarding the nature of Reptilians, rather where is the evidential PROOF that they are controlling political and religious organizations?

When I hear theories, like Icke's, about shape shifting reptilian US Presidents and British royalty, I have to ask where is he pulling this from?? Especially when people like Bill and Kerry hold him in such high esteem.

(This is not a challenge, but an honest question.)

Last edited by Dogma; 12-31-2009 at 09:55 PM.
Old 12-31-2009, 10:12 PM   #7
Dogma
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post

in the end i just take everything with a grain of salt, anyone who speaks with authority and talks about aliens and other dimensional beings like they know facts is full of it sorry to say. to say "5th dimensional beings function this way and 8th dimensional beings fucntion that way" is utter nonsense.

people on internet forums have read a lot of books and watched a lot of videos. thats it. everything is speculation.
I agree with you Clark, thats is why I am always surprised at how much respect Icke gets. He strikes me as someone who is taking an unprovable theory and presenting it as factual research.

Like I said, I don't really doubt the existence of these entities, after all, there is loads of credible people testifying to encounters with them. However, to accept as fact that they are shape shifting in the White House is a HUGE leap to make. And yes, in the end it is just speculation.

But who knows? That's why I posted the question, here. Maybe there is strong evidence I just don't know about...(?)

Last edited by Dogma; 12-31-2009 at 10:21 PM.
Old 12-31-2009, 10:42 PM   #8
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Mr. Kent I agree with you.
One thing is sure that someone, something is working overtime for ages in order to blind us, humans. To dumb us down so we would not be able to see who we really are and who is our protector.

Dear friend of mine who suffered a lot from entities in her life says that they are spiritual beings named demons. They can shape shift in any form imaginable but not physically. When they choose to shape shift in order to fool somebody they make it look so real so the person thinks IT`S real. BUT the reality is that they are evil spirits who are able to make for you some sort of hologram and are very effective in making people believe they are physical.

On the other hand , my friend told me it is not given to everybody to see the spiritual world.

SO anyways I have to believe her since I never saw any entity in my life and frankly I never wish to see evil ones .

Quote:
that article seems ridiculous.

theres way too much BS floating about these topics.

"vulturites"?

and then saying "even now the reptillians fight amongst themselves over blah blah"
thats total speculation on species/race that may or may not be real. it boggles my mind that people accept so much bullsh*** out there.

ive read icke's books and there is sound reason in them, but even he isnt beyond getting it wrong, especially when you consider that there are programmed disinfo agents putting out bogus info or posing as insiders.

as far as "the law of one" i know its channeled material and ive read multiple sources that say channeled material is 100% from PTB sattelites and what not.

once you understand the tech the PTB has and the fact that they have COMPLETELY infiltrated the ufo/paranormal/new age groups and have for years, than much info is suspect.

from my point of view, baby eating reptiallians who are league with greys ,who are in league with the gov and have signed treaties etc, is what you'll find as the general info and standard chat room view. it is THE prevailing viewpoint in the conspiracy world.

its also the view that is the most xenophobic and "theyre out to get us" and its validated by shows such as "V" which just got redone, so that should tell you something.

there are a few people in this realm (dr greer and david wilcock specifically) who dont believe this stuff. for my money i think its one of the myriad of possibilites but i dont think much of whats public domain is 100% on the money.

in the same realm the two most phony witnesses , deagele and bursich, push some form of this reptillian/grey agenda. before leo zagami went into full disinfo religious mode he was dropping interesting info , like zecharia sitchin is full disinfo, which is one of icke's main sources he quotes in his book all the time.

in a world of mind blowingly futuristic back engineered alien tech and crazy biotech and thought controlled people (again assuming al that is really happening) its very hard to be able to trust most sources of info.

no disrespect but thats my opinion, and if people say "i had this angelic being say the xorgnians and bringing light and love" then thats fine they can believe that, personally even if i did have some kind of experience like that i wouldnt rule out that in this day and age you cant even trust that your own experiences and some form of manipulation.

beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 11:20 PM   #9
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Thanks!
Some people have seen them, others have interacted with them. These are sources of all the talks about reptilians.

Alex Collier messages received from the andromedans goes into many details about reptilians, our history in relation with them, their attitude and philosophy, etc...

"Source A" from Clay and Shawn Pickering also have direct relationship with some reptilians. They describe it in this interview: http://216.18.211.130/audio/Clay_and...on_summary.mp3

Here is another very interesting interviews with the same guys. Reptilians being among the topics. http://216.18.211.130/audio/Clay_and...ember_2009.mp3

There are other sources, not often first hand witnessing which does not mean "proof". Again, it all depends if you believe them or not.

I trust these two information.

Of course there are many disinformation. Even more difficult to discern is when a trusted whistleblower give a personal assumption without mentioning that it is a personal "understanding". After some time, the information turns out to be false. Then, you have to be smart and discerning to avoid setting aside the "whole story". That's how a detective would make its way to the source...

The truth is in the story... Especially when several credible sources are coming to a logical complement of the true picture. But... there are also assumption, beliefs and a variety of anomalies along the story tightly mixed with true information that makes a challenge to discern what is going on. But there exist some little tricks to discern the truth...

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 12-31-2009 at 11:36 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 07:41 AM   #10
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

To me, people who exhibit overly negative attitudes in life and DON'T do anything to change their outlook, are likely possessed/controlled by something not within this dimension.

I have worked with unfortunate souls who had far more complex issues than they would admit to.

Not sure if they're controlled by reptilians but their attitude is a sign of some sort of trouble.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 08:12 AM   #11
truth and integrity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally posted by clarkkent
I came to the same conclusion. Don’t you think that it is a splendid idea to promote The low of one to implement into our mind bee hive mentality. On mind, one behavior, no individuality and critical thinking.

Quote:
I can’t agree more.

Quote:
in the end i just take everything with a grain of salt.
I use a barrel of salt.

What a great idea to start a New Year with your insightful post.
Happy New Year to all.
truth and integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 08:24 AM   #12
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

How are they supposed to infilitrate something that is in the process of exposing them?

I don't buy it.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 09:57 AM   #13
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
Some people have seen them, others have interacted with them. These are sources of all the talks about reptilians.

Alex Collier messages received from the andromedans goes into many details about reptilians, our history in relation with them, their attitude and philosophy, etc...

"Source A" from Clay and Shawn Pickering also have direct relationship with some reptilians. They describe it in this interview: http://216.18.211.130/audio/Clay_and...on_summary.mp3

Here is another very interesting interviews with the same guys. Reptilians being among the topics. http://216.18.211.130/audio/Clay_and...ember_2009.mp3

There are other sources, not often first hand witnessing which does not mean "proof". Again, it all depends if you believe them or not.

I trust these two information.

Of course there are many disinformation. Even more difficult to discern is when a trusted whistleblower give a personal assumption without mentioning that it is a personal "understanding". After some time, the information turns out to be false. Then, you have to be smart and discerning to avoid setting aside the "whole story". That's how a detective would make its way to the source...

The truth is in the story... Especially when several credible sources are coming to a logical complement of the true picture. But... there are also assumption, beliefs and a variety of anomalies along the story tightly mixed with true information that makes a challenge to discern what is going on. But there exist some little tricks to discern the truth...

Namaste, Steven
Hi Steven, Dogma and All!

This is so true about 'the little tricks to discern the truth'.
Now Alex Collier imo is NOT a disinformant and is again imo full of integrity.
Years ago, I was in contact with the Andromedean Letter, published by his friends (Anderson I recall?).
There are some highly important data threads in his Andromedean channelings.
1. The 12th dimensional 'Black-White Holes' which have opened up and 'swallowed all lower Ds' (including the 6th/7th of the Reptilian boundary of incarnation.
2. The Wormhole between Sirius and Earth.
3. The Oldest Race of All, who cannot remember their own origins.
(Compare this with the Wingmakers and the Animus 'robot' invasion 'storylined' for 2011.)

Ok then, kudos to Alex for this information, somewhat scientifically coloured. This info can become easily translated into hard core science, say as done by Haramein, Kaku and the more 'unorthodox' pioneers of science.

But then it becomes a 'mixup' with David Icke's shapeshifters and related scenarios - which are imo disinformation wrt the COMMON reptilian evolutionary development of ALL mammals (the stembrain extends itself or EVOLVES into the midbrain).

David Icke's general agenda imo is rather pertinent; except the 'shapeshifting' agenda.

You, who are reading this IS a Reptilian shapeshifter - just think about your brainstem. It is as 'sacred' as your human topbrain postulated to place you 'above the base instincts'.
It does not - denying your reptilian baseness will result in repressive tendencies and suppressions of many sorts.
BUT what the mammalian midbrain allows the reptilian stembrain to do is to EVOLVE, say in the warmbloodedness and the increased dynamical activity this entails.
The Dinosaurs were warmblooded, but due to the emergence of the paramammals (pecylosaurs) towards the end of the Mesozoic so 80 million years ago and then the changing climates, the Gaian planetary consciousness EXPERIMENTED and progressed in its own LEARNING about the divers lifeprocesses, which began with the oxygenation of the atmosphere so 2.2 billion years ago and then 'exploded' in lifeforms so 1.5 billion years after that.

So it was the planet itself, that evolved, using its harboured lifeforms as reference points.
And then so 26,000 years ago; the mammalian midbrain made a 'punctuated equilibrium evolutionary jump' (Stephen Jay Gould, Lynn Margulis and Dorian Sagan and many more) in the SYMBIOSIS of the old mammal brain with the frontal cortex characterising the modern human.

Guess what the next such 'jump' will be - it will by necessity require the EXTENSION or EVOLUTION of the human Topbrain into a brain which PHYSICALLY extends itself.

Then the Metaphysics of 6D reptilians incarnate in 'ethereal' dimensions will become realised in the New Humanoids in Selfharmony (meaning amongst other things the Natural Bisexuality of the AdamEve=Purusha=Vitruvius archetype from the older Adam+Eve bifurcation---AdamEve=New DragonMan and EveAdam=New DragonWoman).

The REPTILIAN BRAINSTEM will so 'close the circle of (a) evolution' in metamorphosing into a DRAGON CROWNBRAIN --- reptile to dragon and old human to new human etc.

Now it is this Dragon-Serpent-Snake-Reptilian archetype, which BECAUSE of its absolute cosmic ubiquity is basic to all cultures upon Gaia and it is this INHERENT characteristic which then results in INDIVIDUATED REAL ENCOUNTERS and experiences in the intersection of the hitherto 'etheric dimensions' of the 'reptoids' with the ordinary 4D sppacetime of the lightspeed restricted world of the status quo.

So simplifying; David Icke and Alex Collier are NOT lying or deceiving their 'audiences'; BUT they are 'TUNING INTO' certain metaphysical-physical dimensional convergences of the underpinning ENERGIES of the Cosmos, such as the superpotent Dragon Archetype as the 'Wingmakers' and as the 'timetravelled humans' both in the ancient past (as Collier's Oldest Race who can't remember---who are US NOW here on Gaia---and the utopian future, say as MISAPPROPRIATED and MISUNDERSTOOD by the creative imaginers and creators of the V movies and so forth.

The 'child eating' aliens of Alex and David are the basically the same 'perception mode' as the T.Rex eating people in Jurassic Park.
Then certain 'well fed' normal people, who do not have to 'worry' about making ends meet and who have little purpose in life, except to 'hord secret information' (which is accessible to most if they would care to look for it thanks to the web) DISCOVER the 'Secrets of the Symbols' and think (like the Aztecs did in a similar manner), that the 'Dragon-Brain' of the 'higher perception' (David Wilcock's Pineal Gland and sacred geometry affiliations) can only become REALITY in 'sacrifices of the blood'.
The aztecs did similar. The 'sacred scrolls' talk of the 'surrender of the heart to God' and the 'purity of the firstborn Ram' in sacrifice and so on.
The Aztecs failed to understand (they were mentally not 'evolved enough' at the Gaian consciousness time) and the Hebrews mistook (and still do) the Ram and the Calf and the Goat as the physicality of the animals, instead of UNDERSTANDING them as ARCHETYPES of the starry constellations.
1=Aries=Firstborn (correlate to Abraham's sacrifice of the Ram instead of Isaac).
2.Taurus=Calf as the secondborn and
10=Capricorn=SeaGoat as the 1+0=1=10 'higher resonance' of Aries
11=Aquarius as Taurus*=1+1=2 and
12=Pisces=1+2=3 as Gemini* and the other superpotent archetype of the Cosmic Twinship closing the Milky Way Galactic Circle of Ourobos- the Dragon who swallows its own tail.

This is how simple this whole agenda gets if you examine the MOST BASIC cosmogony as that of symbols and archetypes.

Abraxasinas

Last edited by abraxasinas; 01-01-2010 at 10:22 AM. Reason: spelling
abraxasinas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 12:41 PM   #14
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Abraxasinas. (Your name makes me remember a popular music group in Brazil).

What I find most interesting in Collier's information is the source of lifeforms in our Galaxy. In one of his lecture, he explained that there was 4 element based or molecule based intelligent lifeforms in the Galaxy. Oxygen, Hydrogen element based and Methane, Ammonia molecule based.

We human and all other human species in the galaxy are Oxygen based lifeforms. While Drows and Reptilians are Hydrogen based. Collier further explained that any given Oxygen species can theoretically live on a foreign planet where another Oxygen lifeforms has evolved with some technical adaptation, but can not live where another type of lifeforms has evolved like Hydrogen based life.

Another awesome information he gave is that Oxygen lifeforms can travel faster then the speed of light, woo. While Hydrogen based lifeforms are limited to the speed of light to travel which is a disadvantage for them. Having in mind the far distance to travel in our galaxy, I can see why they are disadvantaged. This is the main cause why Drows and Reptilians have developped such an advanced technical ability to genetics manipulation.

To me, this piece of information, (elemental based lifeforms) is very significant to understand how relationship between races has evolved throughout the Galaxy.

Once again, it all depends if you believe him or not...

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 01:03 PM   #15
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
Hello Abraxasinas. (Your name makes me remember a popular music group in Brazil).

What I find most interesting in Collier's information is the source of lifeforms in our Galaxy. In one of his lecture, he explained that there was 4 element based or molecule based intelligent lifeforms in the Galaxy. Oxygen, Hydrogen element based and Methane, Ammonia molecule based.

We human and all other human species in the galaxy are Oxygen based lifeforms. While Drows and Reptilians are Hydrogen based. Collier further explained that any given Oxygen species can theoretically live on a foreign planet where another Oxygen lifeforms has evolved with some technical adaptation, but can not live where another type of lifeforms has evolved like Hydrogen based life.

Another awesome information he gave is that Oxygen lifeforms can travel faster then the speed of light, woo. While Hydrogen based lifeforms are limited to the speed of light to travel which is a disadvantage for them. Having in mind the far distance to travel in our galaxy, I can see why they are disadvantaged. This is the main cause why Drows and Reptilians have developped such an advanced technical ability to genetics manipulation.

To me, this piece of information, (elemental based lifeforms) is very significant to understand how relationship between races has evolved throughout the Galaxy.

Once again, it all depends if you believe him or not...

Namaste, Steven
Yes Steven I agree with the basic potency of the Andomedean info. The potency derives from a 'destined' intergalactic 'celestial wedding' between Perseus aka the clockwise winding Milky Way barred spiral with Andromeda aka the anticlockwise winding M31 barred spiral in so 5 billion years.
The two galaxies are approaching each other and will collide then to become a 'very ancient' elliptical supergalaxy for the lifeforms in the universe at that time.

The molecular basis for the 'elemental' lifeforms, say on the gaseous planets and methaned aliens of Venus; is simply the nucleosynthesis of standard cosmology with the addendum that all forms of polarity and beginning with neutron decay into hydrogen carry spacial consciousness and so are technically alive.
The nuclear stability then is found in 'Ikeda Shapes', namely the nesting of the alpha-particle aka the Helium4 nucleus of 2 protons+2Neutrons.
Then Helium8=Beryllium8 and Helium12=Carbon12 and Helium16=Oxygen16, the latter in its 3rd Resonance form.

So you may duscern here that you are really 'talking' fundamental physics emerging from the metaphysics of geometric basics...i.e. Alex Collier's 'science' data from Andromeda.

Abraxasinas means AS IN Abraxas the monad before the duality bifuraction (yinyang say).
A...S
abraxasinas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 12:22 AM   #16
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

---------- agree's with clark kent after ,much heavy research i see no proof of anything in that area. i find it fascinating and do not discount it. the article on that link does seem total blabber and bs tho.. i think really you just get bored of reading usubstantiated articles and info..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 01:25 AM   #17
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
How are they supposed to infilitrate something that is in the process of exposing them?

I don't buy it.

? really?

the PTB have infiltrated any and every group that has ever posed any kind of threat to them. whether it was the counter culture movement in the 60's, the womens equality movement, the black panthers etc. and those are only recent examples.

by inserting their agenda and agents into groups to either destroy them internally or get them off track from their goals. this has been going for a long time.

this should be a basic understanding of the PTB's tactics and history, time to hit the books and do some research.

all they have to do is have people on their payroll who legitimatley work for them become a "whistleblower" or "insider' and give 50% truth 50% lies and the conspiracy world eats it up, if you get enough of these people feeding you the same truth mixed with lies it suddenly becomes "cannon" and any info that doesnt fit the established insider testimony is swepped under the rug.

no researcher is exempt from getting hit with disinfo, not david icke, not jordan maxwell, no one. so knowing this is how things work, if 98% of the conspiracy world believes the grey/reptillian agenda, logically much of it must be bullsheeeeet.

and knowing this i pay more attention to info that contradicts the established "alien treaties" line of data.

you might "buy" this if you do more research which in my estimation you havent.

-clark

Old 01-03-2010, 02:29 PM   #18
wynderer
Avalon Senior Member

something i've noticed: whenever anyone posts anything re the reptilians, the threads immediately get diverted away from the topic

i'm sure i'm not the only one visiting this forum who has seen reptilians, both shapeshifting & in 4D -- there aren't that many, contrasted to the numbers of greys here -- & they walk amongst us undetected -- not surprising, when most can't even see/grok the chemtrails over their heads

the infighting -- from the original posting here -- that concurs w/a recent experience of my own

it doesn't really matter to me if some think that the many first-person accounts of interacting w/reptilians -- if these accouints are dismissed by some as having no validity -- it's a free will universe & you can believe what you want

to abductees who may be afraid to post -- & it's true, one does get a lot of flak for speaking up -- they do make good on those threats -- it has occurred to me that just by being able to see them, we are one jump ahead in their game -- we are waking up -- & learning that the Light, our portion of the Light, is stronger than they are --all the abductees who are still sleeping are at risk

Peace & Freedom, wynderer
wynderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 02:53 PM   #19
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
? really?

the PTB have infiltrated any and every group that has ever posed any kind of threat to them. whether it was the counter culture movement in the 60's, the womens equality movement, the black panthers etc. and those are only recent examples.

It must take up a huge amount of resources to constantly stay on top of all of this??!!?? They must think the pay off is worth it...

Having been part of a few action groups in my life ...i must agree..they are EVERYWHERE.

A benign example..would be school committees...

i fought to change the school boards in Montreal, from catholic/protestant to English/French..i dealt with it for almost 3 years...then left ..it stank of control in those meetings..it had little to do with education and our children and everything to do with pre ordained agendas..

i know, it seems like an unimportant example...but as a very young mother...it was an experience that was essential to my "waking up" process...
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 05:45 PM   #20
wynderer
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Celine -- i can't see the connection between your post & the reptilians -- ???

Peace & Freedom, wynderer
wynderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 06:13 PM   #21
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

My belief around reptilians (native to this planet before humans BTW) comes from direct interaction/experience during an aya journey. I'm also not the only one who has encountered them during an aya experience. He told me they were native to this planet etc;
I believe the bible teachings are responsible for distorting the truth around reptilians as well.
Now that doesn't include all the heresay about Draco's from another planet etc;
I found this to be a worthwhile read as well:
http://www.luisprada.com/Protected/t...erta_files.htm

One thing to keep in mind about what Icke says about shapeshifting reptilians running the planet......
Demonic entities are conjured up during ritual (seen them myself) and yes, they can be looked upon as somewhat reptilian looking..although I would classify it more as a black devil creature.......those are the interdimensionals who are conjured up.......but remember during ritual many have been given psychotropic drugs and or there are genuine technologies at hand to make people believe they are seeing things that aren't normally there.

I am not of the belief that key people on the planet are reptilian shapeshifters.......my belief and dreadful experience's have led me to belive there are true demonic *forces* behind them but they themselves are not shapeshifters.

Keep in mind they need *talented* slaves to conjure up their entities......

The reps we hear about raping people etc; most likely come from off planet-
those are physical beings......
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 09:06 PM   #22
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

CLARK KENT --------- quote
by inserting their agenda and agents into groups to either destroy them internally or get them off track from their goals. this has been going for a long time.

this should be a basic understanding of the PTB's tactics and history---- QUOTE

im not convinced of reptilian things but do not discount entirely because how can you!!?
there was a lot of talk of greys ect and now nothing , whats happened to that topic fad?

reptilians seemed to be pure disinfo and laughable at first , a david ike fauxpar if you will, now everyone seems to be happily on the bandwagon..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 10:21 PM   #23
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
CLARK KENT --------- quote

this should be a basic understanding of the PTB's tactics and history---- QUOTE

im not convinced of reptilian things but do not discount entirely because how can you!!?
there was a lot of talk of greys ect and now nothing , whats happened to that topic fad?

reptilians seemed to be pure disinfo and laughable at first , a david ike fauxpar if you will, now everyone seems to be happily on the bandwagon..

no no you misunderstand me.

im not saying they absolutely dont exist. im saying dont take it as a given that they DO. many sites/forums i go to talk about the reptillian/grey agenda like its an old indisputable fact, like the sky is blue.

for all i know there are invisible 9th dimesional reptillians controlling me through a matrix, who knows? im not discounting anything, im just saying be wary of all the disinfo about this topic and the fact that 95% of the conspiracy world believes this makes me think this info is suspect.

and im saying that its close to impossible to distinguish whats real and fake in a world where the gov can back engineer UFO's and hologram and mind control technology etc etc. how would you ever know whats real even if it happened to you (ie getting abducted by greys could be real or they could be Programmed Life Forms "P.L.F's" or it could be an induced memory via technology) knowing all the scenarios possible i really dont take much about ET's as "fact" or any agenda as "fact"

people talk on forums and say "oh well the reptillians think this way, or greys are doing this because of so and so, or 6th dimensional beings function this way.."

really? this is all 3rd 4th 5th hand info and speculation, info from books and websites etc, and even if it was first hand info when you take into consideration all the above technology and what it can do, everything is suspect.
Old 01-04-2010, 05:37 AM   #24
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Hmm.....I just found this...seems like Leo agrees with what I am saying as well....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTaVB...eature=related
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:53 AM   #25
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Kerry, David and the Lizard Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
I found this to be a worthwhile read as well:
http://www.luisprada.com/Protected/t...erta_files.htm
Yes anyone with even a casual interest in the topic of Reptilians, needs to be aware of this.

Recommended.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote