Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 08-04-2009, 04:55 AM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Don't fear the scratch marks

I feel as though I should share with those of you who are up this late or are on another timezone what just happened to me. This is not the first time that this has happened to me. Nevertheless, it is an interesting set of events.

I was recently verbally, or I guess I should say typographically, attacked over on the Camelot Forums. Karen did an execellent job of taking care of the problem and I do not feel victimized in the least.

So why is this in the spirituality forums? It is here because right about the very moment I opened that thread and looked inside of it, I was attacked spiritually at my location as well. Not to the point of it being severe on my scale of severity. Rather, it was the standard negative sts thought form scenario.

It would have taken some doing to get that close to me with such an entitiy. I have an abnormal level of spiritual protection installed and stationed around me at all times. Whom ever was responsible would have had to have been very skilled psychicly in order to hack through all of the sheilding.

As I was typing my responses to the now extinct thread, a thought form entity actually physically scratched the hell out of my stomach. I can only assume that the spiritual attack and the typographic attack on the forum where coordinated by someone.

You see how they operate?
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 05:12 AM   #2
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Don't fear the scratch marks

They are felt by none other than yourself because you allow it to be so... I love you buddy! But that is just the way it is... Unfortunately
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 06:18 AM   #3
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Everything happens for a reason. There are no accidents and everything is whole and perfect when viewed from sufficient distance.

We are, you are, even your challengers and all of the "other-selves" are part of and at the same time completely within and of the love and the light of the one infinite creator.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 02:31 PM   #4
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with you guys about it being part of my Karma and everything. However, I think that the reason it happened is also probably so that others could get a look at how the negatives go about their business. They can do the same thing at a conference and they have. I have been pushing them off of the conferences, they probably don't like that very much. I used to battle with them just to battle. Then I went to using love and light and this type of attack had not happened in almost a year. I can only assume that my fending them off of a couple of conferences is the reason for the retaliation.
Old 08-04-2009, 05:18 PM   #5
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

The individual that I had the typographic exchange with yesterday just posted this in forum Moderator Anchor's Sticky Thread about Personal Threats. CLICK HERE FOR THAT THREAD

Here is the post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari
I am glad that a certain thread has been deleted, I'm not too happy about the situation. It was a karmic response to the hate messages espoused by the recipient recently.

Attacks on George Green will not be tolerated, I hope that is crystal clear.

I won't be doing any more 'enforcing'... but there are forces in play.

T3J I hope you are feeling better, please refrain from attacking people you do not know personally lest you meet the same end.
So he is claiming to be a conduit for Universal Karma? Where have we heard that kind of philosophy before?

"There are forces in play"

Thank you for the confirmation, now I look even more credible. Good Job