Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2009, 08:24 PM   #1
Selaviv
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Washington State
Posts: 36
Default 2012 Nexus Healing Meditation

In meditation yesterday I envisoned a new thread regarding our Wednesday healing meditations. This will be a safe and sacred place to come together, to post any and all needs for healing so they may be brought into meditation and prayer as we move through the changes to come.
Selaviv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 09:23 PM   #2
Selaviv
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Washington State
Posts: 36
Default Re: 2012 Nexus Healing Meditation

I will start this off with my daughters need for healing. She's battling cervical cancer.

Last edited by Selaviv; 05-28-2009 at 09:39 PM.
Selaviv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 08:10 AM   #3
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: devon england
Posts: 1,905
Default Re: 2012 Nexus Healing Meditation

world healing for

every living

being ...

in this and

all universes ...

in all hearts and minds

that ever existed

or will exist

let us open our own hearts and minds

to this possibility

one heart one mind

one healing .....



rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 10:44 AM   #4
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: It doesn't matter any more
Posts: 534
Default Re: 2012 Nexus Healing Meditation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selaviv View Post
I will start this off with my daughters need for healing. She's battling cervical cancer.
Selaviv, altough I do not allways find time to be with you on Wednesdays, please be asured that I'll do my best to help healing your daughter...Since I started doing this, and I mostly tried to help peolple with different cancer types, almost all of them really got healed. The only two that didn't managed (both of them women), were a dear cousine and a dear neighbour.

But both of them got one thing in common...they both gave up fighting.
I tried to convince them that it is really necessary that they must fight against...unfortunately, and I could really sense their resignation, they just gave up...they didn't even expected that a "miracle" could happen...even after I showed them that a "miracle" is possible...

So it is essential that you can convince your daughter to fight with us...and that she doesn't have to worry...We'll send her our light, our love, our healing energies...

By the way, how old is she? I work a lot with mental visualising and it helps me a lot if I know if it's a child or an adult...If you bother posting here, please send me a PM...


malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 07:32 PM   #5
Selaviv
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Washington State
Posts: 36
Default Re: 2012 Nexus Healing Meditation

Sincerely Thank you!

She's 37, believes in miracles and is fighting it fiercely.
Selaviv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 07:43 PM   #6
Selaviv
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Washington State
Posts: 36
Default Re: 2012 Nexus Healing Meditation

Rhythm ~ Wow! That's says it all ... beautifully put.
Selaviv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 08:29 PM   #7
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: 2012 Nexus Healing Meditation

Dear Selaviv,

All the people that are in need of healing or that come to my attention have a special place in my heart where I hold them dearly.
Your daughter has now joined them.

Loving kindness
mudra

Love Energy Healing

By Jim Marconnet



Note: This is simply a set of suggestions to get you started helping others heal themselves. With practice, you will find what works best for you. There is no right or wrong technique. In fact there is no technique involved at all, only Loving Intent.



The next time you wait with a relative or a friend in the hospital waiting room, in the dentist's office, or anywhere, for that matter, take this healing meditation along with you. Then, instead of just sitting and perhaps worrying, do this meditation while you wait. With a little practice, you will find it very relaxing. Also, your friend or your relative will be relaxed, strengthened, and his or her body's natural healing processes will be enhanced. The people (doctors, nurses, dentists, etc.) helping your friend will also be helped during the procedure.



1. Tell your friend ahead of time that while you wait, you will be sending Love from the waiting room to relax them, to strengthen them, and to accelerate their healing. This is not an "emotion" Love, but an "energy-like" Love working for their greatest good.



2. Relax. Sit comfortably, yet attentively. Pick a comfortable chair. Sit in as comfortable a position as possible. Uncross your legs. Place feet flat on the floor, separated slightly. Keep your back straight; don't slouch. Rest your hands comfortably in your lap or on the arm rests. Turn the palms of your hands either up or down, whichever is most comfortable for you. If you are in private, you may want to point your hands and fingers upwards, with your palms facing away from you. Relax your fingers. Relax your jaw and your tongue. Think of this position as showing that you are completely relaxed and ready to receive and to send Love, to be a pipe, a channel for God's Love energy.



3. Quiet your mind of all verbal thoughts. Let the mental chatter dissipate. Open yourself to God's Love working through you. Ask for his help. Think of the person you are there for and your intent to send them Love. Smile. Be here and now. Don't Do anything, just Be. Shut out all the rest of the world. Shut your eyes if possible, or at least defocus them. It may help you relax if you roll your eyes upwards just a little. Just for now, forget the past and the future. Listen to some low, relaxing instrumental or nature-sounds music using headphones if this helps you relax and to shut out the surrounding noises. Breathe slowly through your nose, using your diaphragm.



4. Express your intent for Love to flow from God's unlimited supply to the person and to those helping him. This intent could be expressed in a short prayer such as "Bless this time for the benefit of (the person's name) and for those who help him."



5. Just sit there and let Love flow. Don't force it. Be present, but be detached from any outcome. Don't talk, sing, or eat. Don't think about the particular procedure being performed or the outcome you desire (much less any outcome you may fear!). Just intend for Love to flow for the person's greatest need, whatever that may be. Visualize them in a state of health and wholeness. Stay in the present moment. Silently observe in childlike anticipation the good that will occur as a result of God's Love flowing to your relative or your friend.



6. Rejoice with Thanksgiving. When your waiting time is over, rejoice with thanksgiving with a saying like, "Thy will be done," or "For (name of person)'s Greatest Good," or simply "Amen." Then get up slowly and go on with your life, knowing that you helped when it was needed.



What To Expect

During and after this healing meditation, you will feel relaxed, yet energized and uplifted. You may feel something deep inside the palms of your hands which some people describe as warmth, cold, pulsing, or tingling, or you may feel nothing out of the ordinary. These individualized palm feelings or the lack of them are not important in and of themselves.



Remember that the Love involved here is not Your Love, but God's Love available in infinite supply. You are simply being an instrument, a channel, a metaphorical tube for God's Love energy to flow for helping healing. There is no need to give energy from your own energy field, which would quickly become depleted, using up your own reserves, and subjecting you to illness yourself. Remembering that all healing Love comes from God also helps keep your ego out of the process. When you become emotionally involved or egotistically involved in whether healing will occur, you get uptight and you block the energy flow. Your only responsibility is to channel the energy and to be as pure a vessel as possible. God's will takes over in the actual healing process. We do not help others by identifying with other's pain. We help by providing extra Love energy needed for them to move beyond their own pain and also for them to get insight into their own condition.



In healing sessions similar to this healing meditation, scientists have detected similar brain wave patterns occurring in the "healer" and the "client," whether they are in physical contact, across the room from each other, or across the world. There is much more than just a placebo effect involved in this healing meditation. The results are always positive, often noticeable, and sometimes miraculous. Practice it and see for yourself!

http://www.experiencefestival.com/a/...aling/id/21781

Loving kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 08:36 PM   #8
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 208
Default Re: 2012 Nexus Healing Meditation

Wonderful Mudra - thank you for that wonderful addition.

I too will allow for the healing love to be sent to Selaviv's daughter.

Love to all.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 07:52 PM   #9
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member
 
Truthseeker360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In the hearts of those who love me
Posts: 331
Default Re: 2012 Nexus Healing Meditation

Thankyou for starting this thread,and going with the flow

A much needed place for many,a place to focus our healing energies and to share love.

I am having few tech problems at the moment,but will resolve shortly,and will spend time in this thread.


Again thankyou
Truthseeker360





Quote:
Originally Posted by Selaviv View Post
In meditation yesterday I envisoned a new thread regarding our Wednesday healing meditations. This will be a safe and sacred place to come together, to post any and all needs for healing so they may be brought into meditation and prayer as we move through the changes to come.
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 10:23 AM   #10
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member
 
Truthseeker360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In the hearts of those who love me
Posts: 331
Default Re: 2012 Nexus Healing Meditation

A CALL TO ALL

HEALING MEDITATION 8PM GMT


Yup it wednesday again.

Please ensure that you join at 8PM GMT,and not local time.

Below is link to mikey's site with world clock.

http://www.healingexperiment.com/themusic.html

Please use your own method of meditation tonight,and own music if required.

Selaviv your daughter will be in my hearth and my thoughts tonight,and thankyou for the 2012 Nexus Healing Thread

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=14217



Love always always Love
Truthseeker360
__________________
stand still enjoy the now for all it is, for it is all that is .
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 10:29 AM   #11
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Gaia
Posts: 893
Default Re: 2012 Nexus Healing Meditation

Selaviv, your daughter will be in my heart.

Love
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 10:41 AM   #12
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member
 
Truthseeker360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In the hearts of those who love me
Posts: 331
Default Re: 2012 Nexus Healing Meditation

Mudra,


Great post,and a simple technique that all can use,or use your own preffered.
This i must admitt resonates with me.

Selaviv,maybe your daughter could mediate daily at 8 local time,and experience the love that many add to daily,that flows around gaia at all times,the love and light will hopefully bring peace and tranquiliry,but only if she is comfortable and ready.


Love Light & ONeness
Truthseeker360


Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Dear Selaviv,

All the people that are in need of healing or that come to my attention have a special place in my heart where I hold them dearly.
Your daughter has now joined them.

Loving kindness
mudra

Love Energy Healing

By Jim Marconnet



Note: This is simply a set of suggestions to get you started helping others heal themselves. With practice, you will find what works best for you. There is no right or wrong technique. In fact there is no technique involved at all, only Loving Intent.



The next time you wait with a relative or a friend in the hospital waiting room, in the dentist's office, or anywhere, for that matter, take this healing meditation along with you. Then, instead of just sitting and perhaps worrying, do this meditation while you wait. With a little practice, you will find it very relaxing. Also, your friend or your relative will be relaxed, strengthened, and his or her body's natural healing processes will be enhanced. The people (doctors, nurses, dentists, etc.) helping your friend will also be helped during the procedure.



1. Tell your friend ahead of time that while you wait, you will be sending Love from the waiting room to relax them, to strengthen them, and to accelerate their healing. This is not an "emotion" Love, but an "energy-like" Love working for their greatest good.



2. Relax. Sit comfortably, yet attentively. Pick a comfortable chair. Sit in as comfortable a position as possible. Uncross your legs. Place feet flat on the floor, separated slightly. Keep your back straight; don't slouch. Rest your hands comfortably in your lap or on the arm rests. Turn the palms of your hands either up or down, whichever is most comfortable for you. If you are in private, you may want to point your hands and fingers upwards, with your palms facing away from you. Relax your fingers. Relax your jaw and your tongue. Think of this position as showing that you are completely relaxed and ready to receive and to send Love, to be a pipe, a channel for God's Love energy.



3. Quiet your mind of all verbal thoughts. Let the mental chatter dissipate. Open yourself to God's Love working through you. Ask for his help. Think of the person you are there for and your intent to send them Love. Smile. Be here and now. Don't Do anything, just Be. Shut out all the rest of the world. Shut your eyes if possible, or at least defocus them. It may help you relax if you roll your eyes upwards just a little. Just for now, forget the past and the future. Listen to some low, relaxing instrumental or nature-sounds music using headphones if this helps you relax and to shut out the surrounding noises. Breathe slowly through your nose, using your diaphragm.



4. Express your intent for Love to flow from God's unlimited supply to the person and to those helping him. This intent could be expressed in a short prayer such as "Bless this time for the benefit of (the person's name) and for those who help him."



5. Just sit there and let Love flow. Don't force it. Be present, but be detached from any outcome. Don't talk, sing, or eat. Don't think about the particular procedure being performed or the outcome you desire (much less any outcome you may fear!). Just intend for Love to flow for the person's greatest need, whatever that may be. Visualize them in a state of health and wholeness. Stay in the present moment. Silently observe in childlike anticipation the good that will occur as a result of God's Love flowing to your relative or your friend.



6. Rejoice with Thanksgiving. When your waiting time is over, rejoice with thanksgiving with a saying like, "Thy will be done," or "For (name of person)'s Greatest Good," or simply "Amen." Then get up slowly and go on with your life, knowing that you helped when it was needed.



What To Expect

During and after this healing meditation, you will feel relaxed, yet energized and uplifted. You may feel something deep inside the palms of your hands which some people describe as warmth, cold, pulsing, or tingling, or you may feel nothing out of the ordinary. These individualized palm feelings or the lack of them are not important in and of themselves.



Remember that the Love involved here is not Your Love, but God's Love available in infinite supply. You are simply being an instrument, a channel, a metaphorical tube for God's Love energy to flow for helping healing. There is no need to give energy from your own energy field, which would quickly become depleted, using up your own reserves, and subjecting you to illness yourself. Remembering that all healing Love comes from God also helps keep your ego out of the process. When you become emotionally involved or egotistically involved in whether healing will occur, you get uptight and you block the energy flow. Your only responsibility is to channel the energy and to be as pure a vessel as possible. God's will takes over in the actual healing process. We do not help others by identifying with other's pain. We help by providing extra Love energy needed for them to move beyond their own pain and also for them to get insight into their own condition.



In healing sessions similar to this healing meditation, scientists have detected similar brain wave patterns occurring in the "healer" and the "client," whether they are in physical contact, across the room from each other, or across the world. There is much more than just a placebo effect involved in this healing meditation. The results are always positive, often noticeable, and sometimes miraculous. Practice it and see for yourself!

http://www.experiencefestival.com/a/...aling/id/21781

Loving kindness
mudra
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 02:25 PM   #13
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 443
Default Re: 2012 Nexus Healing Meditation

Selaviv, I will use Mudra's suggestions this evening. Blessings to you and your daughter. My intent and love will be focused on her.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 06:01 PM   #14
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 303
Default Re: 2012 Nexus Healing Meditation

I've posted this on the Nexus thread, and I'll post it here too...

Selaviv's daughter and Jonathon's mother will be in my mind during tonights meditation.

Love to you all.

Gemeos
Gemeos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 06:41 PM   #15
Selaviv
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Washington State
Posts: 36
Default Re: 2012 Nexus Healing Meditation

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. As I see and feel my daughters healing I also see healing for each and every one of us ... for as Rhythm so aptly put ...

world healing for

every living

being ...

in this and

all universes ...

in all hearts and minds

that ever existed

or will exist

let us open our own hearts and minds

to this possibility

one heart one mind

one healing .....
Selaviv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 09:26 PM   #16
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: earth
Posts: 1,463
Default Re: 2012 Nexus Healing Meditation

For healing and meditation



Namaste
lightbeing
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 09:41 PM   #17
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: earth
Posts: 1,463
Default Re: 2012 Nexus Healing Meditation

A Tibetan buddhist mantra for healing of the pain caused by sickness,
but also help in overcoming the major inner sickness of attachment,
hatred, jealousy, desire, greed and ignorance.



Namaste
lightbeing
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 11:14 AM   #18
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: earth
Posts: 1,463
Default Re: 2012 Nexus Healing Meditation

Drunvalo and healing. Video is a bit short unfortunately.


Namaste
lightbeing
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 05:48 PM   #19
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member
 
Truthseeker360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In the hearts of those who love me
Posts: 331
Default Re: 2012 Nexus Healing Meditation

A CALL TO ALL
HEALING MEDITATION TONIGHT 8PM GMT



To all those who wish to join in please feel free.





LOve light & Oneness
Truthseeker360
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 09:40 PM   #20
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: 2012 Nexus Healing Meditation

mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 06:22 PM   #21
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member
 
Truthseeker360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In the hearts of those who love me
Posts: 331
Default Re: 2012 Nexus Healing Meditation

HEALING MEDITATION TONIGHT 8PM GMT



Healing meditation for loved ones and for all as oneness.



Love light & Oneness*
Truthseeker360
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 07:45 PM   #22
Cosmic Dancer
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 69
Post Re: 2012 Nexus Healing Meditation

Thanks to all present for this thread. I am honored to join you!
My intent and energy will be focused together with all of you for this most wondrous healing experience.

I wholeheartedly allow God's Divine Healing energy to flow from within my innermost sacred essence and I hold a pure focus of well being, joy and wholeness!

May the energy of love facilitate healing, balance and harmony to radiate throughout ALL beings!

Bringing... radiant health to the sick.
Necessities and supplies to the poor.
Comfort and joy to the sad and mourning.
Relief and hope to the tired and weary.
Vision and response-ability to all awakening!

In humble kindness,
--Cosmic Dancer
Cosmic Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 08:54 PM   #23
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: 2012 Nexus Healing Meditation



Welcome here Cosmic dancer. It's great to have you with us .
Thank you

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 09:44 PM   #24
Cosmic Dancer
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 69
Default Re: 2012 Nexus Healing Meditation

Thank you for your welcome, Mudra.
I appreciate the beautiful flowers!
It's good to be in your company.

With gratitude,
--Cosmic Dancer
Cosmic Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 10:07 PM   #25
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Antonia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dublin , Ireland
Posts: 341
Default Re: 2012 Nexus Healing Meditation

I got on this thread a bit late for 8 pm healing... I will do a small healing widh and light sending before I sleep to Selaviv's daughter and be on time next wednesday....greetings.. love and light to you all.....
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
nexus 2012 healing

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon