Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 05-09-2009, 11:45 PM   #1
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Arcana - Reclaiming Your Power - my website & book for you all

Dear Friends

I've been pretty busy in the last month and a half with the ending of my job and writing my book. The time has come to share it with everyone, starting with camelot, completely for free.

You will find all the information about its contents on the link bellow.

http://www.arcana.host22.com

and a short video introduction:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox4Xf6EQECg

I have also shared my most important astral travels and dreams, pertaining directly to our current situation and future. I have been keeping a journal of all my experiences for the last 12 years as I always knew that one day I would use them for a purpose exactly like this one. Going through 300 A4pages of notes and picking the most important ones was not an easy task

They have been grouped in the following areas which I believe we should be putting our focus on.

2012 and the Earth Changes - for obvious reasons
Ascension - The final goal of life in 3D and my personal primary goal in this life
Atlantis & Lemuria - I believe there are many secrets that can help us at the end of this cycle by studying its beginning (the fall of Atlantis)
The Matrix - In order to break free from The Matrix (the system of illusion and control), first we have to understand it

I will be periodically updating these areas as new information comes along. I will most appreciate any feedback that you can give me so I can know if I have managed to relay the information as it was intended and the effect it has had.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:54 PM   #2
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Arcana - Reclaiming Your Power - my website & book for you all

This is an incredibly comprehensive work you have published and I am in awe that you give it to us.
WOW !

Thank you so much for this.
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 11:37 AM   #3
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

My friend, you said once here on this forum, that our own experiences and their sharing with others are the most valuated things we could do...My hat off, you just did what you preached...thank you for sharing your thoughts and your wisdom...

malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 11:57 AM   #4
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Zeddo, Malletzky: Your welcome, I'm glad you liked it. Yes I believe thats the only way we will figure out a way out of this mess that has been created in 3D.
Old 05-10-2009, 12:53 PM   #5
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Chosen: Thanks for informing and sharing with us. I look forward to this evening when I will have sufficient time to explore your site.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 12:54 PM   #6
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Beautiful site, Chosen, and the book looks marvelous. Thank you so much for your generosity.

I can't wait to dig in....
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 01:19 PM   #7
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
Dear Friends
I've been pretty busy in the last month and a half with the ending of my job and writing my book. The time has come to share it with everyone, starting with camelot, completely for free.
Amazing! Thank you so much for this! I am downloading now!
TheChosen, you are a great example of what the ground crew is all about.
Much respect to you for sharing this with us all for free!
I DREAM OF A BETTER FUTURE!
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 03:30 PM   #8
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Arcana - Reclaiming Your Power - my website & book for you all

Very nice book, eternal thanks Chosen
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 05:21 PM   #9
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you soooo much! I've learnt so much today.
You are truly a wonderful person.
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 05:59 PM   #10
DiVineEnvy
Avalon Senior Member

Amazing book and website. Thanks for sharing.
DiVineEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:21 PM   #11
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

sunflower, Myplanet2, JesterTerrestrial, Luminari, Avid, DivineEnvy:

Thanks for the kind words. It is very rewarding to hear that you took the time to browse the material and found it positive from your perspective.

I am 101.38% convinced that there is a brighter future and a way of existence than The Matrix we are currently imprisoned in. Once enough of us awake to our former selves, I believe that after a certain threshold has been reached it will start a chain reaction. It's not easy, there is much pain and resistence from many froces but if we all tuned into our deepest parts of our consciousness and saw our own path whici is in line with the path of the creator, it is very possible and probable.
Old 05-10-2009, 11:33 PM   #12
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member

Hi The Chosen,

Thank you for sharing your work. I'll take some time to have a good look around.

Best

Gemeos
Gemeos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:22 AM   #13
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for sharing your work with us. I will take some time while on vacation for the next two weeks to have a look.
Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 01:27 PM   #14
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

My friend, I've just finished reading your book. I must say that most of the presented material (as you say yourself too), is nothing new to many...but I fínd some of your concepts / viewings / thruths (you just name it) very interessting.

Actually, there were some "aha" moments while reading, as your concepts fit perfectly in some "wholes" of my knowledge or just helped me understand them better. Therefore, it's been more then worth of reading your book.

But as you asked for feedback, please allow me to share my thoughts and understandings to some points...and please don't take it personaly, it is only my understanding of how I feel the things are going on.

About manifesting and the law of attraction...in the presented example, in which two persons are trying to manifest and attract an unique thing, you're assuming that this thing is really unique...which is, in my opinion, wrong. Such assumption is not real, as there are (almost) no such things as unique things. The only unique thing that is know to me is our own, currently acchievable consciousness on a personal level. All other things, as soon once developed and manifested (by whomever) could be duplicated in our 3D reality...or at least it's value...we could both trying to atract and manifest a 20 $ bill, both of us could be succesfull, and we would both get a different bill, which is not any more unique, but it's value is...
Anyway, as the "sciense" of the "uniqueness" is so mystic and unexplored, I wouldn't go any further here.

Connected with this concepts, you mentioned "to gain and to lose" situation...
Why separating gaining from losing? As you say, even the universe decides whom to "gain" more, according to the probability who'll use this in a more appropriate manner.
But when we're all connected, when all is one and we're even one with the universe and all that is, I would rather see this concept as a cycle too.
If I gain once, no other have to lose...it will be me, who'll lose something sometime in the future, or I already lost it in the past...and gain it's value NOW.
It's the cycle of ballancing all that is, which we must understand in order to gain our freedom too.
Or, if I may say, and we discussed this once privately, if I win on the lottery, or find some money or something material on the street (which belonged to other), why should I have the feeling that this is something wrong? Why should I gain a negative karma thru this? I would say NO, it is exactly as it should be. I would gain and some other wold lose...the cycle is closed, I've manifested and attracted this and I can go on further...begining another cycle.

Respectfully yours
malletzky
Old 05-12-2009, 03:05 PM   #15
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Wonderfull
commited work
i congratulate you
respect rhythm ..
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 07:06 PM   #16
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Gemeos, Malynda: You are welcome, glad to have shared it.

Malletzky: Thanks for the feedback unfortunately I can't agree (obviously lol). First, money is the most inapproriate example of proving that someone doesn't have to lose something. Everytime that you gain money, someone else has to lose it. How? We would need to go back and discuss the basics of economy, credit, fiat money vs asset backed money etc etc.

If we all gain money, then money loses its value. Its called inflation. Please try to think about it and if it is still unclear I can go in more depth through private message.

What if I used the law of attraction to manifest myself as a ruler of earth and all humanity? What if 3 other beings tried to manifest the same thing? Here we have again conflict... and it is exactly the situation we have today. Beings with immense power trying to manifest themselves as rulers and many others trying to manifest 1001 diffrent things, some in conflict other not so much with the above example.

The cycle of gain vs lose has nothing to do with 'bad' vs 'good' karma or feeling good vs wrong. The only thing I believe one has to follow is one's will. In our discussion I expressed it as 'right vs wrong' having my own will and position in the universe as a reference point, which is of course highly subjectual. The 'trick' is being in tune with your highest aspects and knowing what exactly to 'lose' and what exactly to 'gain'. Then you become in harmony with the higher currents of the universe where it is very natural that something loses and something else gains (look at the sun and all its energy it is 'losing' so we can gain)
Old 05-13-2009, 06:49 PM   #17
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Wow ,

Thanks for the book downloading now,discussion looks great cant wait to contribute.

Love light & Oneness
Truthseeker360
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 02:06 AM   #18
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

You are welcome Truthseeker , I hope you'll like it.

An experience I had last night which is I believe an analogy to this Matrix:

I was flying ahead at some place. I was exploring the unknown which was in front of me when I was intercepted by some enemy forces which started battling me. I tried even harder to go forward and eventually made it as I arrived to my destination. It was a square room of which I could see only its two sides. There were no doors, nor windows so I had to 'pass through walls' in order to get inside of it.

Once inside I saw there were many familiar people, they were also travellers like me and had reached this destination. They had also battled the enemy forces somewhere along the middle of their journey and made it so far.

Then I went into the corner of this room and there was a small curtain covering that corner. There was a painting on the wall, it had painted the entire existence we had in that world. It was a mere rectangle , with a beginning , middle section which split into two paths (where enemy forces battled) and an end (this room).

As I saw this we all started to understand, that our existence is a very small prison, made only of this rectangle that we called our world. We had reached the end of it, we had understood all there is to be understood... that we are inside that rectangle, with no existence outside of it (with impenetrable walls on its sides). Nobody had any idea what to do next as we knew all there is to know (this rectangle and now we had also its map) and nobody had any idea how to get out of it.

Those that came from the left path spoke with those that came from the right path, they were both similar and we reported the similar battle in the middle of it.

After this the vision somehow shifted and I was again on the beginning, again flying towards the end, this time maybe taking the other path.
Old 05-14-2009, 02:20 AM   #19
sleepingnomore

I'm liking what I see so far. I hope to get further into it later tonight. I like your persective. Thank you for sharing.
Old 05-14-2009, 03:16 AM   #20
DJModer
Avalon Senior Member

I'm almost done reading the book and I enjoy it. The book is very concise and is full of information that people need to know about life so that they can decided what to do next. Unfortunate, most people do not have astral experience to confirm the information you provided in the book. Anyway, this information is largely correlated with what I received from other sources.

The Chosen, Thank you very much for dedicating your time writing this book to educate us. The more I know on this subject the less I become compatible with the system and would want to quit my job also.
DJModer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 02:37 PM   #21
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

sleepingnomore: you are welcome, I hope you like the rest.

DjModer: Thanks or the feedback. That was exactly my intention. To be very concise and summarize the most important bits of information.

It is an unfortunate 'side effect' that the deeper you get into this the less compatible you become with the system. At a certain point the choice literally becomes a 'red vs blue' pill kind of thing. I've had people tell me in my face that I should stop. That there are things that they will rather not know and continue living in the illusion. It's their choice.. and they will have to accept the consequences for their choice.

But on the other hand, there is a certain threshold where once reached and where once you have seen the system through, it becomes more bearable (though it is never easy nor comfortable) to live inside the system but not be a part of it. I am currently preparing my self physically and spiritually to move to Prague where I will have to get inside the system once again.

Last edited by TheChosen; 05-14-2009 at 02:41 PM.
Old 05-14-2009, 02:45 PM   #22
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Another experience I had today. I am currently at my village where I can focus much better on my dreams and astral experiences and it is so far proving productive:

At first I was at home with some members of my family and we had to defend our house from another gand that was attacking us using weapons. After this the scenery shifted and there was a very strong wind blowing. The wind kept getting stronger until the roof of the house was blown away and as I got outside I saw that the entire village had suffered the same fate. After the weather had calmed a little I saw many people trying to get away, some of them my family as well. They were all proceeding slowly but I knew there is not much time. I flew ahead and wanted to go to some other place first which is when I saw a huge wave coming my way in front of me.

I tried very hard to fly on top of it but before I could make it I was swept away. I swam for a while, got on top of the water before I nearly drowned and managed to get on the shore. It was very cold and me being wet I knew I must find some shelter very fast. This was almost the top of a nearby mountain, there were several houses there and a monastery. I cried for help and someone let me inside where I was taken care of. Later on I remember being with few other people and going to the new 'beach' nearby where the waters had calmed and there was to be a new beginning.
Old 05-24-2009, 01:44 AM   #23
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Again , I experienced the flood:

I was with some friends and we were looking at the sky. My brother was also there. Suddenly we started to see some small UFOs appearing in the sky and the activity kept increasing. There was obviously something going on and the UFOs seemed to be flying around with an increasing intensity. Then I saw a huge wave coming towards us. I immediately tried to fly away but I noticed that someone is holding to my back. As I didn't have enough strength to fly with both of us I had to drop him off. The whole setting was taking place in a big city with big skyscrapers and I headed towards the tallest one. As I entered I started going through the floors passing through their ceilings and floors. I did so until I was almost out of energy and had reached the top floor. Then I saw through the window that everything up to about the 40th floor is flooded after which I met a group of people who had prepared for this flood and had stationed themselves on the top floor. I asked them about going to the roof but they said they had to move inside as the weather was too bad outside. After this, they also offered me a job within their group.

The theme is always a huge wave, much like the picture above and only few survivors left. I always manage to barely survive with everyone I know perishing. I've never in my life had the concept of repeating dreams. But the flood and also dreams of nuclear explosions (I had about 5 of them during the years) seem to be repeating themselves.
Old 05-24-2009, 03:12 AM   #24
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
I am 101.38% convinced that there is a brighter future and a way of existence than The Matrix we are currently imprisoned in. Once enough of us awake to our former selves, I believe that after a certain threshold has been reached it will start a chain reaction. It's not easy, there is much pain and resistence from many froces but if we all tuned into our deepest parts of our consciousness and saw our own path whici is in line with the path of the creator, it is very possible and probable.
Hi Chosen
I have this in my consciousness all the time, it is an overwhelming "knowing" that all will be well contrary to alarmist news, negative and bleak forecasts etc. I just KNOW that all will go the way of Light. It's as if darkness has had it's day and now the cleanup is starting, moving inexorably forward, pushing against all the tethers. One of my favourite sentences from the christian scriptures - "For where there is Light, darkness cannot exist". I see us all moving into Light, and I am VERY positive of the final outcome for all of us, no matter what the physical world is trying to throw at us right now.

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 02:09 PM   #25
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

TheChosen, dear friend...I just had to come back here...it's connected with something that you wrote in your Book about the number 23, which seem to appear at the end on every mobil number you've got so far...and that according to Drunvalo, each tripple number has it's own meaning.

The funny thing is that, somewhere at the point when my "awakening" was somehow accelerated, and it's exactly 4 years ago now, I also got a new mobile number which ends with ...555.

According to Drunvalo, this represents the number of Christ Consciousness, which means that I must have mastered a lesson in Life in my spiritual path and am now living it...

As there are no coincidences...

malletzky