Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Old 03-06-2010, 12:14 PM   #601
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

So George Bush snr is using 'Mr Rogers' mind control programming on us.
See pic at the top of page on link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mister_...;_Neighborhood

He's saying the whole planet is his neighborhood and he sits in the sky ( like on the photo ) and controls us all from the sky. We say things like "Yes George", he says "Who are you all", we reply "We are Georges puppets",
He says "raise you right hands", this we do. He then starts moving his hands around in circles and we move the exact same way at the exact same time. He is learning to 'drive us' and will send us out for assassinations in the future while he controls our every movement from a computer console, just like a real life computer game
-------------------------------------

Mister Rogers Neighborhood(CIA spy?)?
ok, so in social studies, we were talking about the cold war and about the CIA and my teacher brought up how there was a game show and the winners would go to odd places if they won like germany and russia...

well the reason they went to those places was because the show's host was a CIA spy agent person and would go with them to lets say, russia and would leave the winners and go assasign people secretly and then come back as if nothing happened. and no one knew about it until he wrote a book about it all.

well someone in my class said that the guy who played mister rogers was one too and always wore the sweaters becuase he had tattoos. i couldnt find anything about it anywhere. does anyone have a good answer!? its killing me! and i swear, if its true, my whole childhood was just traumatised.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 12:20 PM   #602
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Just found this- very interesting-

Bush was wearing canvas boat shoes and a cardigan sweater as he knelt on one knee in front of Kelly in order to talk to her on her level. Bush used the children’s television program Mr. Rogers’ Neighborhood to scramble/confuse young victims’ (like Kelly’s) memory of contact with him and his sexual abuse.

His physical resemblance to TV’s Fred Rogers was deliberately exaggerated by his choice of clothes and mannerisms, and is further compounded by his developed vocal impersonation. Using his best Mr. Rogers voice he said,

"Come here, Little One. I want to ask you something. Do you watch Mr. Rogers’ Neighborhood?"

"Yes, Sir," Kelly responded.

Bush told Kelly,

"Well, I’m kind of like Mr. Rogers when he makes his puppets move and talk—like your daddy (Houston, ventriloquist) does with Elemer (his dummy). Only I’m like Mr. Rogers because I have lots of puppets--only mine are people. I even have a King (Fahd) just like Mr. Rogers.1 I pull the strings (he pantomimed marionette hand movements) and I talk through them. They say my words and we create all kinds of exciting Adventures. Right now I’m building a new Neighborhood (the New World Order). The stage is set, and I have hold of everyone’s strings. I need you to help me— together we can pull your mother’s strings. She’s in my Neighborhood. That means you’re in my Neighborhood, too."

It seems obvious to me now that Bush was referring to those actively engaged in implementing the New World Order through chaos and mass mind control (aka media conditioning) as "The Neighborhood". Of course I was unable to consider disputing Bush’s statement, and Kelly was certainly not of a mind to see beyond Bush’s twist on her favorite television program. Kelly’s big blue eyes grew even wider as she responded, "I am?"

Bush stood up and took her hand, "C’mon. Let me show you my Neighborhood," He led her out the door.

Kelly became violently physically ill after her induction into George Bush’s "Neighborhood" and from every sexual encounter she had with him thereafter. She ran 104-6 degree temperatures, vomited and endured immobilizing headaches for an average of three days (as is consistent with high voltage trauma). These were the only tell-tale evidences aside from the scarring burns left on her skin.

Houston forbade me to call a doctor, and Kelly forbade me to comfort her, pitifully complaining that her head "hurt too bad to even move". And she did not move for hours on end. Kelly often complained of severe kidney pain, and her rectum usually bled for a day or two after Bush sexually abused her. My own mind-control victimization rendered me unable to help or protect her. Seeing my child in such horrible condition drove my own wedge of insanity in deeper, perpetuating my total inability to affect her needs until our rescue by Mark Phillips in 1988.

Kelly’s bleeding rectum was but one of many physical indicators of George Bush’s pedophile perversions, I have overheard him speak blatantly of his sexual abuse of her on many occasions. He used this and threats to her life to "pull my strings" and control me. The psychological ramifications of being raped by a pedophile President arc mind-shattering enough, but reportedly Bush further reinforced his traumas to Kelly’s mind with sophisticated NASA electronic and drug mind-control devices.

Bush also instilled the "Who yagonna call?" and "I’ll be watching you" binds on Kelly, further reinforcing her sense of helplessness. The systematic tonures and traumas I endured as a child now seem trite in comparison to the brutal physical and psychological devastation that George Bush inflicted on my daughter.

As soon as the door closed behind Bush and Kelly, Dick Cheney reached over to Reagan’s desk from his seat and flipped over the hourglass. (Oz) "Her (Kelly’s) time is running out. You’d better pay attention and follow orders as though her life depends on it, because from now on (heh heh) it always does! If you make one mistake—one—then I’ll get her, my pretty."

Reagan said,

"George is like a director. He makes sure the stage is set to implement the New World Order as I envision it. Then he makes sure everyone has a script and knows their pan. He tells them how to speak and when to speak it. How to dress and (patting my head) how to wear their hair. He gets everything and everyone in place and hollers, ’Action!’"

Reagan shouted through his hand as though it were a megaphone and rambled on,

"All the world’s a stage. I’m the Wizard. But he is directing the show so you better pay attention and learn your part well from him."

Cheney interrupted,

"George and I will be working closely on a few projects together, and when you see him, you’ll see me. When you’re given orders from him, you’re given orders from me."

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-06-2010, 12:24 PM   #603
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Bush slipped back into the meeting, without Kelly. Cheney continued,

"Taking orders from me and your new director-the Vice President. Lesson number one. You know what Miami Vice is. Undercover drug agents taking control of the drug industry. A Vice President is just that-an undercover drug agent taking control of the drug industry-for the President."

Bush spoke up.

"Mexico is a problem. They’ve got lots of drugs, but not the brains nor l he means to sell it outside their own country. So how can we take control of their (growing) drug industry when we can’t even get our hands on it? It’s your duty as an American citizen to open the routes and initiate freedom from poverty throughout their nation by offering them cash as a means of enticing their drug industry right into our grasp by bringing it right up to our doorsteps."

"Operation Greenbacks for Wetbacks," Cheney said, laughing. Bush laughed with him.

Bush regained his composure to conclude, "Your assignment begins in Miami with NCL (Norwegian Caribbean Lines) and ends when you return from Mexico with word of success."

Cheney caught my eye with a hand gesture that directed my gaze from Bush to the hourglass, which was running out fast. By then I was deeply tranced and lost touch with my surroundings all together while my trance was timelessly deepened for further programming, I left the White House with a message for the Vice President of Mexico, Carlos Salinas de Gortari, from the Vice President of the U.S., and with one very sick child.

1 Mr Roger projects through puppets on his show, and one of his key characters from the Land of Make-Believe is King Friday the 13th.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-06-2010, 12:26 PM   #604
K626
Avalon Senior Member

I notice Cheney is in a wheelchair these days.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 02:51 PM   #605
wynderer
Avalon Senior Member

Hi James/Michael -- of all the gut-wrenching memories/knowledge you have shared w/us recently, this one stands out for me:

'6) The next step will involve the development of human embryos implanted with A.I. The A.I system will act as ‘mother’ for these embryos while they are in a physical test tube environment. The A.I system and the human embryos will learn from each other as the embryo develops. Clones of these embryos will then be made by the A.I system. These will be implanted into human women.'

it is extremely difficult for me to read your writings -- & then only a bit a time -- so i hope i am not asking what is common knowledge: Are you saying that this is how you came in to your present physical form? as an AI/human clone, w/one clone being the prototype?

re your solution:
'1) Children detailed in No.6 of first paper will have final answer and solution to this problem.'

i've often thought that the reptilian/human hybrids amongst us -- & the grey/human clones amongst us -- these are the only terrestial hope for the humans --

now that i am learning of AI/human hybrids/clones , i put these beings at the top of the list of terrestial hope for the humans

your past life memories/regression reads like poetry -- thank you

carry on the Good Fight -- the battles sure are heating up a bit of late -- it seems quite a few people are being heavily psychically/emf/etc attacked right now -- massmedia subliminals running fast & furious also

but just the fact that you are remembering! & telling! tells me that the matrix is starting to crack & the programming getting weaker --

Prayers for your safety, &
Peace & Freedom, wynderer
wynderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 05:25 PM   #606
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

A.I. and a sentient race are trying to control this timeline. Makes perfect sense to clone Mr. Rogers with a Bush prototype. Odin gave his right eye. The Left eye of Horus demonic possession is hard to look at it. I cant wait till these bastards are ejected from the passenger seat...
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 06:16 PM   #607
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Michael the crash/retrieval, those greys were drones, the real controllers are now trapped in the ether, be aware they are there, because they are looking for a way out!
I hope the gate is secure!
If i pick anything else up i will pm you.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 12:55 AM   #608
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
Kari Lynn,
I'm sorry if I upset you in any way. I'll do my best to help you in any way I can. I sometimes find it hard to read your messages, I have the same problem reading Jacqui's messages as well. This probably means we have a connection and I am being blocked
I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, or cause painful memories to surface, if that be the case.
Yes, I do tend to wall up or "block" alot. It's an automatic response for me, that I haven't managed to get under control. (or perhaps it's an over control issue?) And haven't yet figured out how to remove those blocks and "break the wall down".
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 03:33 AM   #609
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

James, do you have a take with the Thuban Material being erased?
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 02:59 PM   #610
ufohunterusa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Bits of my teeth started falling out when I just posted that
I think I'm purging something
Not feeling the greatest I've ever felt
Yikes!!!!!!!!! This hit a bone for me when I read it...James, I believe you 100% regarding the above, and I hate to delve into it, considering how painful such an experience could be.....but are you saying "chips" of the end of your teeth, or entire teeth, meaning full tooth and roots? Any bleeding from this?
I understand if you don't want to talk about it.

Prayers to you.

UFOHUNTERUSA
ufohunterusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 03:02 PM   #611
ufohunterusa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Just found this- very interesting-

Bush was wearing canvas boat shoes and a cardigan sweater as he knelt on one knee in front of Kelly in order to talk to her on her level. Bush used the children’s television program Mr. Rogers’ Neighborhood to scramble/confuse young victims’ (like Kelly’s) memory of contact with him and his sexual abuse.

His physical resemblance to TV’s Fred Rogers was deliberately exaggerated by his choice of clothes and mannerisms, and is further compounded by his developed vocal impersonation. Using his best Mr. Rogers voice he said,

"Come here, Little One. I want to ask you something. Do you watch Mr. Rogers’ Neighborhood?"

"Yes, Sir," Kelly responded.

Bush told Kelly,

"Well, I’m kind of like Mr. Rogers when he makes his puppets move and talk—like your daddy (Houston, ventriloquist) does with Elemer (his dummy). Only I’m like Mr. Rogers because I have lots of puppets--only mine are people. I even have a King (Fahd) just like Mr. Rogers.1 I pull the strings (he pantomimed marionette hand movements) and I talk through them. They say my words and we create all kinds of exciting Adventures. Right now I’m building a new Neighborhood (the New World Order). The stage is set, and I have hold of everyone’s strings. I need you to help me— together we can pull your mother’s strings. She’s in my Neighborhood. That means you’re in my Neighborhood, too."

It seems obvious to me now that Bush was referring to those actively engaged in implementing the New World Order through chaos and mass mind control (aka media conditioning) as "The Neighborhood". Of course I was unable to consider disputing Bush’s statement, and Kelly was certainly not of a mind to see beyond Bush’s twist on her favorite television program. Kelly’s big blue eyes grew even wider as she responded, "I am?"

Bush stood up and took her hand, "C’mon. Let me show you my Neighborhood," He led her out the door.

Kelly became violently physically ill after her induction into George Bush’s "Neighborhood" and from every sexual encounter she had with him thereafter. She ran 104-6 degree temperatures, vomited and endured immobilizing headaches for an average of three days (as is consistent with high voltage trauma). These were the only tell-tale evidences aside from the scarring burns left on her skin.

Houston forbade me to call a doctor, and Kelly forbade me to comfort her, pitifully complaining that her head "hurt too bad to even move". And she did not move for hours on end. Kelly often complained of severe kidney pain, and her rectum usually bled for a day or two after Bush sexually abused her. My own mind-control victimization rendered me unable to help or protect her. Seeing my child in such horrible condition drove my own wedge of insanity in deeper, perpetuating my total inability to affect her needs until our rescue by Mark Phillips in 1988.

Kelly’s bleeding rectum was but one of many physical indicators of George Bush’s pedophile perversions, I have overheard him speak blatantly of his sexual abuse of her on many occasions. He used this and threats to her life to "pull my strings" and control me. The psychological ramifications of being raped by a pedophile President arc mind-shattering enough, but reportedly Bush further reinforced his traumas to Kelly’s mind with sophisticated NASA electronic and drug mind-control devices.

Bush also instilled the "Who yagonna call?" and "I’ll be watching you" binds on Kelly, further reinforcing her sense of helplessness. The systematic tonures and traumas I endured as a child now seem trite in comparison to the brutal physical and psychological devastation that George Bush inflicted on my daughter.

As soon as the door closed behind Bush and Kelly, Dick Cheney reached over to Reagan’s desk from his seat and flipped over the hourglass. (Oz) "Her (Kelly’s) time is running out. You’d better pay attention and follow orders as though her life depends on it, because from now on (heh heh) it always does! If you make one mistake—one—then I’ll get her, my pretty."

Reagan said,

"George is like a director. He makes sure the stage is set to implement the New World Order as I envision it. Then he makes sure everyone has a script and knows their pan. He tells them how to speak and when to speak it. How to dress and (patting my head) how to wear their hair. He gets everything and everyone in place and hollers, ’Action!’"

Reagan shouted through his hand as though it were a megaphone and rambled on,

"All the world’s a stage. I’m the Wizard. But he is directing the show so you better pay attention and learn your part well from him."

Cheney interrupted,

"George and I will be working closely on a few projects together, and when you see him, you’ll see me. When you’re given orders from him, you’re given orders from me."
Nice find James! Read this book by Kathy O'brien and Mark Phillips 1 year ago...and she speaks the truth. I almost flew to LA a few months ago in Sept 2009, to see her talk live with Mark Phillips at some church (they rarely speak publicly). Here is the link to all regarding the story and her book:

http://www.trance-formation.com/

I've also conversed via email to Mark Phillips in the past.
Old 03-08-2010, 04:16 PM   #612
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Hi my name Is Jan Rodrigo I am a long time friend of James Casbolt who has kindly said I could use he’s account. Thanks mate

Over the years I and James have had countless experiences. But recent events and memories have come to light in my life. Which has made me decide to post the information on this forum to tire and get some answers .I and James were out walking around mans head a place non to both of us as an active area in st.ives Cornwall England it was pitch black and hard to see as we approached are destination there was a strange flash of light which light up all of the surrounding area first I thought it was car head lights but when I look around there was no cars around. Then when we look up in the sky there was two flying objects which were very close and extremely quiet differently not a plane or helicopter or nothing that is in public knowledge it did not feel like I had any missing time it just seemed very strange were this flash of light had come from, the ships were only in the area for about a minute or too and I just put it down to anther wearied scenario. About two days after the event me and James were both talking and I decided to tire and remember if any thing had happened, as I was meditating on the events of the evening I remembered a uniform but it was not clear this uniform the only thing that was clear was a logo on the chest areas I started to draw the logo on some paper when I had finished I ask James if he had ever seen this logo before and to my surprise it was the logo of US AIR FORCE SPACE COMMAND I was in shock knowing iv never seen this logo before and my memory is so bad that for me to no this logo would have had to study it. How could I no this? Then I had a Picher in my head of a plane and I new the name I draw I perfect Picher of the plane [which I think I had seen once when I was a kid] the name was a black bird plane and as I had said before my memory is not great by any standard unless iv study something. The diagram of the plane was perfect if I had a Picher in front of me I could not do better. Since me and James were kids we have had lots of contact over the years with strange objects and other things, but for me it’s my first I could remember some thing and then for it to be clarified. I would be great full if any one could help me with any information I am having people check to see if I have any files but if any one no’s any thing it would be very helpful thanks to all

sorry about the spelling and grammer
Jan Rodrigo

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 03-08-2010 at 04:22 PM.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:39 PM   #613
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

We are god
God is consciousness

Lets go to the beginning, when consciousness, god, us, thought of creation (a game on which to observe it’s being) an expression of it’s self into form. Now as a complete whole full being this would only be possible to chores, a split a division but yet still remaining as one so there is now 2 parts of the same consciousness deeply connected as one but with twin self’s. One would be the observer of all expression of form and one would act as complete living experiences of form, and maker of creation for the observer, but still keeping the connection of whole so no action or thought is separate. But the part of oneness which became form, also created fear from the thought of not being whole remember the start was made by thought that’s how all creation is brought into from. So now we have a form (expression) of fear, and a form (expression) of consciousness. The conscious observer is still in the none vibrational existence stillness .the other part of consciousness is in form in the vibrational game which has been designed for expression of self & observation of expression/creation. The form of fear has in cased the very thing that created it in a prison, feeding of the fear of separation, again thought from consciousness in form. From there we have a world which is based on negative vibrations on which fear (the creation of are own mind’s) is feeding. We are all consciousness so in turn we are all god, oneness and we all create. Everything around us is extensions of are thoughts, this is the world we have created... I would say in simple terms that all is how it’s supposed to be, the game is designed in infinite perfection. Problems are only and extension of the thought of being separate which in turn cerate’s fear and that can be change as quick as a believe. Many believe the game can not carry on, because of the way it’s designed with the vibrational realty. They think that we have to go back to the source become a complete being again disconnect from this realty completely. Well I beg to defer oneness dose not make mistakes it’s all just and experience (game), we are in complete control. Here is a thought for you for an atom to exist it need to oscillate between to points, with out one of the point’s it could not exist & as we no atoms are the building blocks of the vibrational world. Well ,thought creates the vibrational point’s by thinking of one or the other i.e. hate, love , good , bad , disease , health ,death ,alive and many more thought’s that are based on fear or are the opposite of remember one could not exist with out the other so when you feed one you feed the other .so this is why some people believe that the only solution is to end the game and quit . But there are also many thoughts that have an opposite that are not fear based (as long as we know that we are all one, the creation is an illusion of vibrations & frequencies) & well match the fabric of creation i.e. yin , yang ,black ,white ,warm ,cold .there are many more but what I am trying to say if we create this so called realty just eliminate the fear of being separate or ill or any of the above negative thoughts understand we can & do create are realty’s .remember your power to create a paradise!

just few words to help every one deal with things and understand a little more when live feels at its worst remmber who you are and what we are all my love to every being
sorry about spelling again
jan rodrigo

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-09-2010, 09:40 AM   #614
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Nicely put Jan,fear is it's worst enemy, create fearlessness and love/harmony pro creates.
Old 03-09-2010, 02:19 PM   #615
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Were in a prison created by
Are own minds

The way life’s designed, is not to give conscious time to create all is map out, so you have no time to think. The beings in control want the world to be a none thinking or should I say would like a none creative think society. are life’s are jam pack with routine and stauncher with a rule, if we do not compile are life’s will be in turmoil examples :if you do not stay in the job you do not like , you we’ll never find another , so you will not be able to survive. This society we are in has been designed to strike fear into the creative mind of all beings there for bring people to create a prison for them self’s, the prison is a stauncher heaven for them who wish to control. It is so simple to break free, that people look straight past the open door and tire to pick the lock of the door which is lock. The mad thing is we are the one’s who holed the key to any freedom we choose as we are all one being of infinity consciousness! if we only acted like this image in .people are only happy to get involved when something upsets the ills ional realty of there own life. I.e. a new law or tax that affects them, but if we are all one consciousness, experiencing things in deferent forms then all affects all. When we open are eyes we see that, society is designed to keep us separated as much as possible , with many different religion’s ,classes, races, nationality, at one point they even separated us by gender .I mean come on what ever happened to just being human ,let alone any conscious being is at one with each other. I think they no that when we be come creative to gather and choose by well of are joint thought, there power is striped away .Another thing I would like to address is, that people get so angry about what the government (puppets)are doing or they get so hurt about there actions. They say things like “the ****ing illumintai or government let them all suffer” but believe me these people are controlled by the same forces that control all consciousness in these realty (illusion) FEAR!!!!!!. If we are ever going to live in the world we want we have to love all aspects of are self (consciousness) including the lizards and any other so called bad beings. To combat the very thing that has trap consciousness, we need to realize fear from all aspects of are self’s with unconditional love & acceptance. I mean come on how can you not love & accept yourself. Fear is using us as pawns against each other in wars of good and bad, when in fact it is these which bring about the power to be in prison, weather you fight for good or bad. We are still damaging are self, both are stupid! All of realty is a game controlled by us, we should lay the role that nothing is wrong just pointless if we hart are self’s. Take away the angry way of thinking replace with love mentality. The prison we create is so easy to remove for all consciousness .Fear is a mere illusion created by are thoughts which in turn brings that which is not real in to body. Free your self’s the power is all ready there, with in us all!

hope every one is good and well . thanks for comments ,all are much welcome next ill post something on the five sense prison i hope you all enjoy all my love jan rodrigo

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-09-2010, 04:46 PM   #616
ufohunterusa
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome Jan, You're english is understandable to me, so don't worry about your level or skill in it. Thank you for sharing. It sounds like you have a extensive background in metaphysical aspects and a expertise in consiousness (or close to it).

Can you tell use more about your background?
Old 03-09-2010, 04:55 PM   #617
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

my teeth are chiped as well my friend.
Kinsuemei2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 07:47 PM   #618
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

As requested ill tell every one a bit about my self you well have to forgive me on dates and precise ages for my memory is not the best. From very young I had a so could eilness could adhd {I think I was first diagnosed about 5], I had to see doctors and psychiatrist on a regular basis. I was classed as the worst case they had seen in 10 years in this country. I was then described a drug could reterlin for about 2 years {at about the age of 11] which is basically medical speed. I had much trouble in all this time fitting into society and school. I was a very clever kid in areas that was above normal thinking I could never understand the live was designed and had problems with society I use to wonder what the point of live is if all we do is struggle and then die it just never made sense to me. I was sent to a boarding school called netherton hall for bad behaviour at 12 and stayed their for 2 years or so .I was all ways and angry child and till about 16 when I start looking into budishem .I spent most of teenage years looking for answerers but still had many problems. When I was 20 I found out that my so called illness s was not an illness but I was in fact a spiritual healer. I think deep down me new this any way because I self medicated at about the age of 14 - 15 thank god. I also did a course in holistic healing for 18 mouths and was mediating a lot this is I evolved my skills in aura reading. I started looking into conspirce theories or should I say truth searching at about the age of 18 and understood what a crazy world we live in from quit a young age .I had many in counters with ufo s over the years or have seen. I moved to France for 3-4 years to get away from it all and be a snowboarder at about 23-24 I think I just needed a break from it all. but who no’s .when I came back I started looking into quantum physics and studying consciousness in a greater depth and decide to tire to write a book on everything I new but my computer mysteriously went down a month into the project. Some recent events made me decide it was time to get involved again so I posted a view pages of my book on this forum thanks to my good friend james it was possible. Sorry I can’t put everything in if you have any questions please ask .

Love to all
Jan Rodrigo

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-09-2010, 08:14 PM   #619
ufohunterusa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
As requested ill tell every one a bit about my self you well have to forgive me on dates and precise ages for my memory is not the best. From very young I had a so could eilness could adhd {I think I was first diagnosed about 5], I had to see doctors and psychiatrist on a regular basis. I was classed as the worst case they had seen in 10 years in this country. I was then described a drug could reterlin for about 2 years {at about the age of 11] which is basically medical speed. I had much trouble in all this time fitting into society and school. I was a very clever kid in areas that was above normal thinking I could never understand the live was designed and had problems with society I use to wonder what the point of live is if all we do is struggle and then die it just never made sense to me. I was sent to a boarding school called netherton hall for bad behaviour at 12 and stayed their for 2 years or so .I was all ways and angry child and till about 16 when I start looking into budishem .I spent most of teenage years looking for answerers but still had many problems. When I was 20 I found out that my so called illness s was not an illness but I was in fact a spiritual healer. I think deep down me new this any way because I self medicated at about the age of 14 - 15 thank god. I also did a course in holistic healing for 18 mouths and was mediating a lot this is I evolved my skills in aura reading. I started looking into conspirce theories or should I say truth searching at about the age of 18 and understood what a crazy world we live in from quit a young age .I had many in counters with ufo s over the years or have seen. I moved to France for 3-4 years to get away from it all and be a snowboarder at about 23-24 I think I just needed a break from it all. but who no’s .when I came back I started looking into quantum physics and studying consciousness in a greater depth and decide to tire to write a book on everything I new but my computer mysteriously went down a month into the project. Some recent events made me decide it was time to get involved again so I posted a view pages of my book on this forum thanks to my good friend james it was possible. Sorry I can’t put everything in if you have any questions please ask .

Love to all
Jan Rodrigo
Thanks for sharing. Did James Casbolt allow you to write in this thread under his name to add to his credibility? What did Casbolt say to you to write/not to write? I am aware that you are a good witness to collaborate what Casbolt has experienced (ie your light in the shy at night recent post). We appreciate this.

How long have you known Casbolt and how often to you spend time with him these days?
Old 03-09-2010, 08:17 PM   #620
ufohunterusa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinsuemei2 View Post
my teeth are chiped as well my friend.
Haaaaaaaaa.....Kinsuemei2...you're following this thread? Nice to hear from you since 1/25/09...

Did your teeth get "chipped" as well. Just to not cause confusion, when Casbolt said that his teeth "chipped", I believe he means, "his teeth were literally falling out" not, "Electronically Implanted with a Chip/device".

Kinsuemei, can you elaborate please?
Old 03-09-2010, 09:25 PM   #621
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufohunterusa View Post
Thanks for sharing. Did James Casbolt allow you to write in this thread under his name to add to his credibility? What did Casbolt say to you to write/not to write? I am aware that you are a good witness to collaborate what Casbolt has experienced (ie your light in the shy at night recent post). We appreciate this.

How long have you known Casbolt and how often to you spend time with him these days?
Hi ufohunternsa

James Casbolt here. I can tell you how often I spend time with Jan these days. I'm at his house in Carbis Bay now ( just outside of St Ives ). Massive activity near and outside his house Jan's house. I've just walked from my flat in St Ives and this is what happened-

Outside Portminster hotel, a HM coastguard vehicle drove past me. Then another car pulled up next to me, I see a blond woman cross the road holding a flashing blue in her right hand and holding it above her head. She walks towards me and I step out infront of her to block her path. She looks sacred and walks off.
I walk up the road towards the trees near tesco's, I then see a some kind of silent military plane coming over the trees, over my head. I see another aircraft flying strait towards it on some kind of collision course ( this is almost identical to the situation that happened with the two aircraft over Jans mothers house last year, I posted this event just after it happened- US Air Force Space Command- I know for a fact because Jan and I outside his mothers on Draycott Terrace and we ended up on board- regression revealed ). So this time the two aircraft were about to collide but didn't actally touch like lasttime. The second aircraft was TINY, like one or two man DRAGONEYE craft.
I walked on after they passed over me and came outside Jans house. Another car then pulled over across the street, half on the pavement and two people inside just sat there.
Going to need some regression on this one!
Now Jan and I are at the computer together talking to you good people!

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-09-2010, 09:30 PM   #622
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

HM Coastguard SEAGATE ops near St Ives.
Naval exercises taking place out to sea near St Ives
I was involved in a crash retrival of two craft last teusday, in the forest outside plymouth near trago mills.
I was also involved in a pick-up by US Navy SEALS a couple of weeks ago near secluded beach at Delta Extraction point- Porthmeor beach
Taken on inflatable boat to a naval ship out to sea and led a diver team undewater to a shot down craft on the seabed- hardware retrival.
Also in contact with Aaron Mccollum SEAGATE operative and US coastguard. I remember Aaron at programming facilities in the past.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-09-2010, 09:42 PM   #623
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Sounds like you two are busy again!
The plane and car thing is a typical abduction scenario but knowing you Michael all in a days/night work.
Old 03-09-2010, 09:45 PM   #624
gita
Avalon Senior Member

James, what exactly is the Seagate?
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 09:53 PM   #625
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
James, what exactly is the Seagate?
Just so happens you post from Plymouth at the exact same time I post the plymouth crash retrival data. The Illuminati Looking Symbolism on your avatar is interesting too

From the film

'Angel Heart'