Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-29-2009, 02:20 AM   #1
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Are we really that special?

I posted a reply to another thread and then decided my questions deserved their own thread.

The Billions of Galaxies are of course, all we can see, or were there once, so how many more is there that we cant see?

Take into account the many dimensions and these could be infinate as speculated by some Quantum Physicists, then we allow for the possibilities of Multiverse's (and possibly infinate numbers) floating amongst what they call the 'bulk' and their dimensions...

The fractal nature of micro verses macro. How far does this go? is it infinate? what is surrounding the 'bulk'? Why are we (humans) amongst a vast pool of life forms, (beyond our comprehension) 'special'? are we special? why should we be? are all life forms 'special' We are possibly just a micro nothing, apart from the fractal piece called 'this' universe? Are we part of 'all' there is broken up into infinate pieces? We are all aware of our 'consciousness' and feel we are much more than this earthly body, but are we special?

Sure, this planet is run by elitist, ET presence, hidden agenda's ect, but the above questions dominate my interest.

Love to read your thoughts?.

Peace.

Last edited by Ross H; 11-29-2009 at 09:22 AM.
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 10:08 AM   #2
Barcarolle
Retired Avalon Member

Default Re: Are we really that special?

We all are very special beings, each and everyone of us has a minimum of 12 strand DNA capacity where these so called "elitists", Secret Society luciferian puppets who are so fixated in their blood line and "secret" demonic rituals using sacred geometry and cosmic alignments as an offering to their controllers are only operating in the 9th 10th and 11th at very best. They have fallen into this reality and have been genetically attempting to upgrade their DNA with our BETTER DNA trying to upgrade their defectiveness to get out of here.

Lets not forget their effective mind control techniques, these dark entities require to keep us all in the dillusion world of fear and the world of 3D ...... We are dangerous to these masters of deception, more powerful than they ever will be and this will explain why we are poisoned, contaminated kept in fear and kept imprisoned for incarnation after incarnation.

We are all very powerful beings, this will explain why we are so heavily controlled and have been for eons, its time we realize our power and once we do these 9th,10th and 11th dimensional beings will run and hide and wait for another new batch of sheep to continue this charade all over again.

Time we all wake up and re awaken and remember our powers and take control of our light and take our consciousness back to where is should be ....... and then we can go Home.

Namaste
Barcarolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 12:23 PM   #3
viking
Avalon Senior Member

We all have powers beyond our imagination...

We just need to press the right buttons for the powers to be activated ...

As we all are nearing these exiting times we will realize are true potential....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgTPWo0kG9M

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 02:04 PM   #4
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

every cog is special, no matter how big or how small......each has its own place in the whole
bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 08:59 AM   #5
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Yea exactly Bou we are all special but no more special than any other.
Human ego is one that thinks it's the best

Wait till you die then you will see that you are here to learn lessons and it doesn't matter how many strands of dna you have and whether or not you use them
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 09:14 AM   #6
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

DNA is Multidimensional Swanny....it matters a great deal
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 09:25 AM   #7
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

so are the electrons in our bodies brook , so i guess that means everything with electrons is also mutidimentional........love it!!!!
bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 09:52 AM   #8
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Wait till you die then you will see that you are here to learn lessons and it doesn't matter how many strands of dna you have and whether or not you use them

And if you think we are here to learn lessons..then you must believe in other dimensions....

Through the course of each lifetime, the incarnate consciousness progressively draws into the morphogenetic field and DNA, and more of the consciousness from its higher-dimensional identity (bodies of the multi-dimensional morphogenetic field), progressively activating more elements of dormant DNA, expanding the embodied awareness and eventually creating cellular transmutation from dense matter into ante-matter wave form.

When DNA activation is applied and the DNA is working properly the process of higher identity embodiment can occur in one extended lifetime and dimensional ascension, rather than physical death and repeated incarnation, is the means by which consciousness proceeds from dense matter, biological reality systems into non-matter eternal reality systems.

For hundreds of thousands of years the human gene code has carried mutations that impede the natural process of higher identity embodiment and evolution through dimensional integration to occur over many lifetimes. Through understanding the inherent nature of Bio-Spiritual Evolution, one can begin to restore the biological morphogenetic field to repair DNA mutation, through which the natural processes of higher identity integration and embodiment, consciousness expansion into multi-dimensionality and bodily dimensional ascension can once again be restored. DNA Activation and the spiritual evolution is the process by which the incarnate identity restore the morphogenetic field for rapid consciousness expansion, DNA restoration, biological transmutation and Dimensional Ascension.

http://www.squidoo.com/24-strand-dna-activation

Last edited by BROOK; 11-30-2009 at 10:05 AM.
Old 11-30-2009, 10:42 AM   #9
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi jross,

What an excellent thread starter! So much to cover!

We are limited by our own limitations. Scientists think that because we need oxygen to breath and water to drink that if oxygen nor water are found on any given planet, life automatically would be impossible. So just as there are millions and millions of other galaxies out there, being discovered all the time, other forms of life, unlike ours surely must be out there too. What I mean to say is there could be lifeforms that don't depend on O2 to breath nor H2O to drink. Imagine minerals and elements that we just don't know about yet. NASA is still only just discovering things about our moon! Think about the galaxies and expanses in space that have only just been seen through the eye of a distant telescope!!

I once asked a friend of mine if he believed that there is life out there and his response, I thought, was interesting, "We human beings are so arrogant. We think that if we can't survive out there, nothing can".

DNA was discussed in this thread. DNA is a recent thing. It was not that long ago when if someone had a headache, they were considered to be possessed, and sometimes the doctor would get a drill and release the demons out of their skull. Scientists believed that atoms were the smallest thing in the world, until they started splitting them. Now they are splitting and replacing chromasomes and swapping DNAs and proteins around, making an ear out of a cows knee on the back of a mouse: http://www.abc.net.au/science/articl...02/1644154.htm

I think rather than trying to protect a certain bloodline as such, the opposite is true, that there is a fight to find a gene that will make us (our physical) live for ever. That is why plastic surgery is so old hat and primitive these days. I'm sure that the elitists would prefer living for ever over the purity of their genes.

Which brings us now to the intangible. Ever since the great philosophers, ever since the first God from above (Horus), we have had thoughts about space and the skies.

This leads us to the big questions. What are thoughts? How do they come to be? What happens to them when they are gone? Are our thoughts influenced by a God? Is there an ether? How does it work if it exists? Are there different levels? Do our thoughts latch on to another 'vessel' as is taught by the Kabbalah? Is this the 'eternity' that Chrisitian faiths mention?

It's these questions that we may never know the answer to ourselves unless of course (no sarcasm intended) we think about it.

I feel that as we know more about what surrounds us (in space) and how our body works and can be manipulated and designed, that in our corporal world we are nothing more important that a car being rolled off the production line.

However, it's our ability to imagine, think and investigate that makes us special on this planet, but in a larger light, only an insignificant speck on what beholds out there, be it another world just like ours, or something completely different.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by jross View Post
I posted a reply to another thread and then decided my questions deserved their own thread.

The Billions of Galaxies are of course, all we can see, or were there once, so how many more is there that we cant see?

Take into account the many dimensions and these could be infinate as speculated by some Quantum Physicists, then we allow for the possibilities of Multiverse's (and possibly infinate numbers) floating amongst what they call the 'bulk' and their dimensions...

The fractal nature of micro verses macro. How far does this go? is it infinate? what is surrounding the 'bulk'? Why are we (humans) amongst a vast pool of life forms, (beyond our comprehension) 'special'? are we special? why should we be? are all life forms 'special' We are possibly just a micro nothing, apart from the fractal piece called 'this' universe? Are we part of 'all' there is broken up into infinate pieces? We are all aware of our 'consciousness' and feel we are much more than this earthly body, but are we special?

Sure, this planet is run by elitist, ET presence, hidden agenda's ect, but the above questions dominate my interest.

Love to read your thoughts?.

Peace.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 02:22 PM   #10
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Damn straight we are! Does anyone realize that our souls reside in 4 different dimensions all at the same time in a 3D construct? And that doesn't include what we can access on top of that. You will also not be able to go to these other dimensions without a "BALANCED EGO." Without your ego, your "I am" presence won't exist. Are we all made from the same stuff? Yes. Does that mean we are the same as everyone else? No. Are there people who are more enhanced then you are? Or less? Yes. Yes. We are all different and unique and what defines us is only our first hand experiences and the gifts and talents we bring in our soul. Is my ego speaking here? Yes. Is my heart speaking here? Yes. They better. A major lesson is to balance them. Do you die when you achieve this? No. Is this life about just having lessons? No. Maybe for some. To say that it all comes down to only lessons is an egotistical statement. One shoe doesn't fit everybody. When properly balanced, the heart and the ego combined can be an unstoppable force and perform miracles. Key word is combined.

Why do you think we have all these ETs in our midst? It is because they are at a standstill in their own development. Look at what we have, as a race, accomplished just in the last 100 years. Compare that with other races and their level of technology and we still out perform a lot of them with very little resources to work with. What took them centuries to develop, took us only a few years. They don't understand how we do it. They want some of what we got. Here's something that may give you an idea as to what is going on. These factions that want to control us are doing what? They are coming here and mining our DNA. Why is that? If DNA has no meaning, then why are they mining it? Why are they trying to reverse engineer it? More importantly have they succeeded? I don't think so. Because if they had they would have stopped coming here. Do you realize when somebody such as an ET faction that doesn't get their way, they will also react and try to take you out? Just to make a point. Galactic dominance syndrome is what I think they call it. Look at the Dows. The Draconians found a way to use us and so they let us live at their convenience, but their ways are only self serving. Another part of their problem is that they can't take their data and make a workable model that can adjust to the increased frequency changes that we all have been going through. By the time they make it, it is obsolete. Kind of like computers. So in essence they have been spinning their wheels. Never really gaining the desireable ground of their final objective. Why, because our DNA is on the move. The Indigo kids have really put a monkey wrench in their works. What makes us special here is that we don't need technology to do anything. We don't even have to build a ship. We are our own ship. We can travel to almost anywhere we want to go without an environment suit. In a split second. We can see holographic images without any hardware. We can also participate on a level we so choose as long as we key our DNA to unlock those areas. These aliens need their technology to do that. And we don't have to have big bulbous heads to do that.

Why is it that they are dumbing us down? What are they afraid of? Why do they use such tactics to try and get us to look at our Ego as a bad thing? If the Ego is so bad and we see it as an undesirable trait, and are conditioning ourselves to eradicate it because our perception of it is such a negative, isn't that a control mechanism? Doesn't that lead us to a major dis connect to our potential? Take the greys for instance. Many of them have no egos so there is no "I am" presence there. They are drones, or robots. Isn't that what TPTB want of us. To be drones, workers, blind idiots, so that we can full fill their power requirements? I will tell you what they fear. They don't want us to leave them behind. They don't want to have to do the work themselves. Why? Because they forgot how. Many of these races are dying or heading towards extinction. They no longer know how to imagine. They rely on data to the point where their equations do the work for them. A dependency on data. Their emotional body's have withered away from all the inbreeding and cloning. As the frequencies increase in this Galaxy, the dis connect is also becoming more apparent. They are also getting desperate in this conquest. Because they know their time is running out and they won't be able to handle the upgrades that are coming. Those upgrades being provided by the inner matrix of the Galaxy. A program designed to rebirth the Galaxy once it has reached a certain level of all knowledge combined within it. This movement is unstoppable and unavoidable. And to be so egotistical to say why we are so special is that we as a race along with several others will be able to adjust to these upgrades. Where these desperate ones won't be able to. I also speculate that we are the Founders that went missing. The very ones that disappeared from the Galaxy. The ones who created all the star gates and so on. The ones who have worked on creating other worlds and also worked on stabilizing many conflicts on many Planets. We just have to remember. Some of us have and I could care less what ego card is going to be dealt at this point in time because it doesn't serve us in the quest to remember. It only denies us at this point.

We or many of us are the Ancients that was even mentioned in the SG-1 series. It is only a matter if you balanced your ego to remember. Because if you did, you would have unlocked your heart and came into knowing. For some that ego that is unbalanced has kept you in ignorance. Again, look in the mirror. Take the ultimate lie detector test. We are all not the same either. Made of the same stuff. Yes. But we are all different and whether this rings true to you or not matters not to me. The fact is that the ones who have awakened, remember, and they are here in the now, and your unbalanced ego will leave you behind and no one is going to give it a second thought when the upgrades come about. What makes us so special is the ability to exercise compassion to those who refuse to wake up. The only judgment being made is that you chose not to.

There are lessons in everything you do but they are small in comparison as what you do with your gifts and talents. The miracles you perform are not lessons. They are acts of compassion. Compassion being comprised of several attributes, that would include the different rays of love, empathy, radiance, grace, etc. It is a balanced ego that can propel your heart in motion to exercise your ability in miracles. Just keep that in mind when you hear the ego card being played out for another boring hand. As it only serves one foot.

Also as a side note and this is my ego speaking here along with my heart, that I did not quote and this is my original writing. I know there is always room for improvement here as I am also a work in progress. I am not here to work on Jesus or Budda or any other, so that is why I am not quoting any of these fellows, as they are my own words, as I see so many do. Originality is first hand. Anything else is second hand. I can't speak for Jesus, Budda, Sia Baba, and so forth as that would just be disrespectful in my book. They can speak through themselves in voice and not word. Word is second hand for the record.

Sorry I wrote more than couple of lines, but since I think this is thread is worthy of such, I couldn't find any other way but to write more. I (my ego) may add through the day as thoughts will probably gather as I go. So expect more lines as my ego will be happy to supply them. Thanks for posting this thread as I am sure it will bring much about to discuss Jross.

Have a great day!

Last edited by Lionhawk; 11-30-2009 at 02:53 PM.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 03:08 PM   #11
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
Also as a side note and this is my ego speaking here along with my heart, that I did not quote and this is my original writing.
Thank you!!

My favorite posts in the whole wide world.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 03:37 PM   #12
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I think the answer to this has been covered pretty well by all who has participated in this thread, thanks lionhawk for your words.
Do i think we are special yes of course we are along with everything else that ceases to exist.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 04:46 PM   #13
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

great post, lionhawk

we truly are, all very special

all parts of a grand tapestry,
assembling itself NOW

love/susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 05:23 PM   #14
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

In a universe so vast, we humans are truly the magnificent insignificant. We are phenomenal, but flawed because of our predictable infantile actions. We beings have unlimited potential, unlimited in creating and destroying.

The only limitation I see…is when the ( I ) thinks it can do it all by itself. When it thinks its individual light of special uniqueness out shines everyone else’s.

Illumination is revealing when it shines, and everyone agrees in what they see, any discord in vision is caused by the dullness in light/enlightenment, and will inevitably cast shadows to hide impending chaos…which is brought on by the self-thinking mentality, that has always hindered man.

What do you call a species who knows what it takes to advance, but suffers day in and day out due to a few quote-unquote “special people”? These few may have the means to drive their species to the next check point in evolution but refuses to because of fear, secrecy, egotism, and self righteousness. These people want followers, but are too scared to lead.

Special (in my book), is when life treats other life with mutual respect. It doesn’t try to justify life sacrifices to sustain their on weaknesses. Special is not whining about problems when the solutions are at hand. Special is uplifting and empowering. It recognizes its greatness only when it shares it…not hoard it. Yes, we are special (as in extra-ordinary), but performing deeds to uplift humanity, the Earth and the universes is what defines the alternative definition to Special. Special is when you can tolerate and educate with smiling words, and know that the God in you will prevail…...if you just let it.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 06:43 PM   #15
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Brook I do believe in other dimensions.
But our DNA belongs to this physical body on this planet.
How can anyone say we are better than others as we don't even know who we are or where we are from. The person you are sat with could be from a completely different dimension to you, but that's irrelevant as they are living a life with the same rules and boundaries as you do here and now.

Existence is full of beings that consider themselves to be special

Let your egos go people you really don't need to carry that siht around with you.

Where I'm from people that we call special are usually a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic
Old 11-30-2009, 07:00 PM   #16
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Where I'm from people that we call special are usually a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic
Swanny,

I'm laughing but I'm not sure I really get it. (Duh! Sometimes I have to have jokes explained to me. My former father-in-law compared me to Gracie Allen, but that's another story!)

Please explain what you're saying here.
Old 11-30-2009, 07:05 PM   #17
Swanny
I dont need a label !

If you refer to someone as "special" it means they are a bit backward

Woman 1..... "Julies son is a bit special."

Woman 2...... Oh dear that's a shame..

Old 11-30-2009, 07:09 PM   #18
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Maybe some people here are a bit special
Old 11-30-2009, 07:11 PM   #19
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

THE DNA, that you speak of,
only one pair, is anchored in your 'physical body'
the rest, are unseen, to 3D phsyical eyes,
and/you, are told by many
it is only 'junk" dna

ALL are CREATED EQUAL

what you do with your creation
is, what, creates unequalisation

it is a do-it to yourself
and/or, a what-you-allow type of game
going on down here

Rules are NOT necessary, above 6D

and, you are limitless

however, boundaries can be good

as, you clearly can draw lines,
in the sand,
and, make sure, NOTHING you do NOT want
can come, to cross /or sit on your path
or, cause, a lot of disturbances

SET UP A PROTECTION FIELD OF LOVE,
UPON YOU, and, when things come to call,
that you do NOT want,
they will get a taste of posion

your own Existence depends on feeling worthy

e-goD, and, i- goD, are both necessary components

played out, in a positive pole, they work very well

one, looks after the internal, and, the other reflects
the light, in your inner world, out to the eXternal world

where you learn, from eXchanging with others

Where I am from

if people do NOT treat you right,

you do NOT treat them

you politely eXcuse them,
forgive them, and, send them, lots and lots of light and love

love/susan
the eXchanger

ps; for a short period of time,
i did try a relationship with some who did NOT feel good about themselves,
and, it did NOT last ~ who wants to be around someone,
who does NOT feel terrific, about themselves ???

there's no doubt, we all, do - for time to time,
fall low on energy, however, it is one of the easiest things,
to share, with another, since, energy can be mined from the ethers

feeling good about yourself - is NOT an option / it is necessary to a successful life !!!
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 07:25 PM   #20
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
If you refer to someone as "special" it means they are a bit backward

Woman 1..... "Julies son is a bit special."

Woman 2...... Oh dear that's a shame..

Okay. This is an expression I've never heard in the U.S.

I could expound on this but I don't want to get

Thanks.
Old 11-30-2009, 07:27 PM   #21
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

That was very wise indeed Exchanger.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 07:59 PM   #22
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
THE DNA, that you speak of,
only one pair, is anchored in your 'physical body'
the rest, are unseen, to 3D phsyical eyes,
and/you, are told by many
it is only 'junk" dna
My understanding is that the so-called "junk" DNA, which is, I think, 97% of our DNA, is still anchored in our physical body and nowhere else does DNA exist - it's not needed for anything besides our physical body.

I think I am correct to say that Stewart Swerdlow (I trust him as a source) teaches that this 97% shows that there is a God-Mind, as he calls it, because it is the same throughout the animal kingdom, showing a link that we have to a common creator; only 3% gives us our individual blueprint. He also teaches that - wow - if we could learn to tap into that 97%, we could do marvelous things...

He emphasizes that there is one and only one pair, and that DNA is only for the physical body.
Old 11-30-2009, 09:21 PM   #23
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Physically.... Those who actually study the pieces and parts of DNA won’t see many physical changes, or the interdimensionality of DNA activation. The changes are interdimensional. However, for those unbelievers who say, "How convenient," I say this.... Even though you may not see physical structure changes, the chemistry itself will change. Immune systems will strengthen, life expectancy will lengthen, genes may rearrange themselves, and other systems will seem to be on a new track, you will seem to be stronger. So you’ll be able to see the results of something else seemingly affecting the 4D layer of DNA (the Human Genome). When we finally get the instruments that can detect interdimensionality, you should be able to see it around the DNA. This will raise the question.... "Is there more to DNA than what’s under the 4D microscope?"

Last edited by BROOK; 11-30-2009 at 09:31 PM.
Old 11-30-2009, 09:45 PM   #24
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:

ALL are CREATED EQUAL
And when we die we will all be equal again, some learn their lessons and some don't and come back to try again.

Quote:
ps; for a short period of time,
i did try a relationship with some who did NOT feel good about themselves,
and, it did NOT last ~ who wants to be around someone,
who does NOT feel terrific, about themselves ???

there's no doubt, we all, do - for time to time,
fall low on energy, however, it is one of the easiest things,
to share, with another, since, energy can be mined from the ethers

feeling good about yourself - is NOT an option / it is necessary to a successful life !!!
I agree but there is a difference between feeling terrific about oneself and feeling superior to others

I am here as a spiritual being who is trying to work his way to a higher dimension, (if my DNA upgrades along the way then great) not a human waiting for an ET to upgrade my DNA and save me.
Old 11-30-2009, 09:55 PM   #25
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

According to 'Source A' from Shawn and Clay Pickering last phone interview with Bill and Karry, 'the conformers' as they call them, an ET race looking like living rock, told source A that from all the races they observed evolving, we are the one that made the most impressive evolution in our last century...

But above all, I would say we are special because we are soul, extension of Creation itself.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote