Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Old 10-24-2008, 03:23 AM   #176
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Melbourne/Victoria

less then 24hours now =O

Scarey

P.S
Since I'm wearing "Normal" Cloth's I'll be either in a black and organe hooded jumper (apparently its gonna be 30 tomorow) or if it's hot eithen My "Sonic the Hedgehog" T-Shirt or My "Ford Falcon" Shirt =O
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 06:12 AM   #177
Johnno

Smile Re: Melbourne/Victoria

@Aussie Babe
Thank you very much for the warm wishes Barb.
Will make a report as soon as I can after the meeting. Hopefully others will make a similar report.

@ForsakenFalcon
Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow my friend, it will be great.
Take care and peace to all.
Best regards,
Johnno
Old 10-25-2008, 05:49 AM   #178
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........................................

I was there, I didn't see anyone of You's espicaly not in "Australian Ground Crew Shirt"......

We WERE MENT to meet at federation square right?.......

P.S Due to waiting at the square for so long I am now depressed not because of this but because of
all the dead geourgeos females I had to watch walk by =(

Last edited by ForsakenFalcon; 10-25-2008 at 06:08 AM.
Old 10-25-2008, 02:16 PM   #179
Johnno

Unhappy Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Quote:
I was there, I didn't see anyone of You's espicaly not in "Australian Ground Crew Shirt"......

Unfortunately no.
Please check this link:
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...0&postcount=86
Sorry you went to Federation Square instead. AussieG and myself went to Federation Square just in case, as hardly no one turned up for the meeting, we were worried. We didn't see anyone that recognized me, as I'm about the only one with a picture of myself in my profile.
Not to worry though, we may be planning another meeting for next Sunday. I'll confirm everything tomorrow and post it up here. I'll also give a small report on what happened at the meeting and who turned up.
Take care and sorry we didn't hook up. But at least you got to have a good perve.
Best regards,
Johnno
Old 10-25-2008, 02:29 PM   #180
Peace2all
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsakenFalcon View Post
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........................................

P.S Due to waiting at the square for so long I am now depressed not because of this but because of
all the dead geourgeos females I had to watch walk by =(
Hi ForsakenFalcon, SO SORRY WE MISSED YOU. We also landed at Federation square after rushing past City square (against Hubby's better judgement that we were in the wrong place). Finally managed to met up with some of the crew at City square! It was fantastic to finally catch up and share ideas and resources. Probably talked too much but is rare to talk to aware people so you kinda had the liberty to ask blunt questions and discuss "odd" topics. I would like to especially thank Johnno for taking the time to organise this first meeting and making the effort to provide everyone with copies of numerous DVD's containing lots of relevant information....
Looking forward to the next meetings and catching up with you and others that couldn't make it today. It's pretty late now but wanted to reply to your post. I am sure others with post pics and stuff tomorrow. Cheers, and at least the girls in Melbourne are gorgeous!!! Pep & Art
Peace2all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 09:24 PM   #181
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

johnno I to would publicly like to thank you as well. It was great to meet face to face and share ideas. It is amazing despite the diverse backgrounds we where on the same page, looking forward to the next meeting. PS thanks heaps for all the homework DVDs.
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 09:55 PM   #182
Ngai Te Rangi
Avalon Senior Member

Hey guys, I'd suggest you PM PABLO from the Sydney Ground Crewe. He did an excellent job ORGANISING and regularly touching base with the Sydney crew prior the first meet up. We expect several more on the next one - Nov.
All the best.
Ngai Te Rangi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 10:24 PM   #183
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

lol....

last time I listen to Rob (my friend who went with me) & told Me it was Fed square....

Due to yesturday event I assume it's a messige that I'm ment to gritt My teeth and walk it out solo if **** hit's the fan.
Old 10-25-2008, 11:09 PM   #184
Peace2all
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Everyone, Just wanted to say thanks again Johnno for yesterday's meeting and all your efforts to get Melb. team happening!!!

Robert ... the link for reverse speaking and links for free downloads is http://www.evpreversespeaking.com This site can be really radical with extreme viewpoints on reps and their agenda, but a great resource all the same. Call us later to catch up or if you want to discuss.

Below is some information/links to support some of the topics we covered.

Orone Alchemy is a group on AVALON of orgonite enthusiast. "Waterman"
is an asset to this site with some incredible footage of ORBS avoiding storms etc.

A Brief History of Orgone Research
In the 1930's and 1940's, Dr. Wilhelm Reich was able to detect and measure the existence of etheric energy (life energy, chi, etc.), which he called orgone, using a modified geiger counter.

Dr. Reich determined that stacking alternating layers of fiberglass (an organic substance) and steel wool (an inorganic substance) would actually attract and collect orgone/etheric energy of both the life-beneficial positive form (which Reich called "OR" or "POR") and harmful negative etheric energy ("deadly orgone" or "DOR").

Orgone Accumulator Diagram He constructed large boxes called orgone accumulators or "oracs" using this simple layering principle and was able to successfully heal his patients of various ailments, including various forms of cancer, by having them sit inside the box for periods of time.

In 1986, scientists at the University of Marburg, Germany published the results of a blind study1 which showed that 30-minute orgone accumulator treatments caused consistent, positive psycho-physiological effects not seen with the all-fiberglass box used for a control, stating "the results received in our investigation furnish evidence for the assumption that the physical properties of the orgone accumulator and its psychophysiological efficacy on human organisms, postulated by Reich and his associates, factually exist."

Reich's work was continued in earnest in the 1960's by more open-minded Russian scientists such as Dr. Nikolai Kozyrev (1908-1983), who also scientifically proved that such unseen energies indeed exist all around us, and who's Reich-inspired work led to the unfortunate development of practical Soviet military defense applications which utilized principles of so-called "torsion fields" (e.g., etheric energy). Kozyrev's work, which indeed confirms both Reich's research and our empirical experiences with orgonite, was classified until the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991.

Following in their footsteps, thousands of Ph.D.-level researchers from both sides of the Iron Curtain spanning multiple generations have continued Kozyrev and Reich's pioneering work, slowly forcing mainstream Western science to finally, "officially recognize" the concept of a universal, unseen energy medium they call "dark matter," "vacuum flux" or "zero-point energy," depending on who you ask. It is commonly understood among orgonite enthusiasts that these are all essentially describing the same thing, which Reich called "orgone".

The Advancements of Orgonite
Operating an orgone accumulator near sources of DOR (such as nuclear power plants, radio towers, etc.) has the potential of harming anyone receiving treatment inside it, so geographical location was and is an important factor for orgone accumulator operation.

When orgonite is within range of a source of DOR/negative energy, it will efficiently and continuously transform it into POR/positive energy as it is being transmitted, which essentially creates positive energy transmitters out of any and all emitters of harmful negative energy, which are totally defenseless against the effect......

Thus orgonite represents a very significant improvement over Reich's early work with orgone accumulators, since Reich's "oracs" attract deadly orgone energy as well as positive and do nothing to transmute it into a purely beneficial form, which orgonite does inherently and continuously.

Within a year of this development, Don began publishing reports of his and his wife's experiences in, among other things, the tactical deployment of small pieces of orgonite near any and all sources of DOR, or life-negative energy, such as cellphone towers, nuclear power plants, underground bases and natural Earth energy gridlines and vorticies. Don included in his reports the specific life-positive, cleansing, healing, confirming effects they would notice following such "gifting" activities, causing Don to strongly encourage his readers to replicate his efforts in their own communities.

Cloudbusting: Then and Now
In addition to his effective health treatments, Dr. Wilhelm ReichReich with Cloudbuster also utilized his advanced knowledge of discrete energies to build and successfully test a weather modification device called a "cloudbuster", which operated on the principle that clouds are held together by orgone energy, and removing this energy causes clouds to rapidly disintegrate. Reich developed a superior weather prediction model which took into account the otherwise-ignored etheric component of our weather and produced more accurate weather predictions than the popular and incomplete "pressure system" model.

Reich's cloudbuster consisted of a set of turret-mounted metal pipes connected by rubber tubing to a body of water for energetic grounding which would dissipate clouds by draining the orgone energy holding them together and, with careful and time-consuming effort, significantly alter overall weather patterns, in some cases intentionally causing the complete reversal of drought conditions in the desert in a matter of months.

... Unlike Reich's cloudbusters, chembusters can be safely left in continuous operation where they will quickly restore and maintain atmospheric energy balance within an area. In drought-stricken regions of the globe, this always occurs in the form of rain sufficient to end the drought conditions. This has been successfully demonstrated in various parts of Africa, California and in many other locations around the world by various dedicated individuals.

The infallibly-beneficial nature of orgonite eliminates the need for special training, safety precautions, or rigorous effort to operate a chembuster, since it simply transmutes any negative energy it attracts from the atmosphere while the rest of the device functions as an etheric vortex generator, actively balancing the energy between sky and ground, eliminating smog/air pollution and negatively-charged artificial cloud formations called "chemtrails", replacing their spreading blanket of poisonous DOR clouds with the deep blue skies and puffy white natural clouds we all remember from childhood.

The Orgonite Gifting Movement
Cellphone Tower It has been the experience of many chembuster enthusiasts that the widespread deployment of digital cellular communications towers across the populated areas of the world in the last several years has created a thick blanket of DOR/negative energy which saturates our homes and communities, promotes drought, negativity, fear, etc., and significantly hinders chembuster operation (among many other detrimental effects).

However, it has been widely experienced that these negative effects can be disabled and chembusters can be made to start working properly again simply by tossing or burying small muffin-sized chunks of orgonite called TowerBusters (TB's) near all the cellphone towers in their area, an increasingly-popular activity which has become known as "gifting", and is conducted literally all over the world now by thousands of selfless and highly-dedicated individuals and Internet-organized groups.

Hope this helps have lots more links/info. Cheers Pep
Old 10-26-2008, 08:39 AM   #185
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

Johnno, I would like to thank you for organising our very first GC gathering. The night was filled with a plethora of knowledge and credible information that could benefit us all. I kind of feel that we all have a role to humanity to plant the seed amongst the "closed minds" as we all agree that we are superhuman with infinite potential.

I would like to add for those of us wishing to tap into our higher conscious state however, feel a little unsure where to begin. There is an organisation on the following link www.gnosticweb.com/ . They provide a free 8 week course on astral projection (there is no catch). I attended their first class today and it resonated within me quite easily. We're all aware that it's vital for the longevity of our existance that we remain physically and mentally healthy, however, our conscience will assist in propelling both entities if we all did a bit of meditation along the way.

Love and light to us all.
Robski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 11:16 AM   #186
Johnno

Smile Re: Melbourne/Victoria

@Peace2all
Quote:
I would like to especially thank Johnno for taking the time to organise this first meeting and making the effort to provide everyone with copies of numerous DVD's containing lots of relevant information....
Thank you.

Quote:
Hi Everyone, Just wanted to say thanks again Johnno for yesterday's meeting and all your efforts to get Melb. team happening!!!
Thank you once again.
Great write up on Organite. The link you provided has a wealth of information. Thank you for sharing it.

@AussieG
Quote:
johnno I to would publicly like to thank you as well. It was great to meet face to face and share ideas. It is amazing despite the diverse backgrounds we where on the same page, looking forward to the next meeting. PS thanks heaps for all the homework DVDs.
Thank you.
Yes, I think the next meeting might be even better.
Your welcome for the homework.

@Ngai Te Rangi
Quote:
Hey guys, I'd suggest you PM PABLO from the Sydney Ground Crewe. He did an excellent job ORGANISING and regularly touching base with the Sydney crew prior the first meet up. We expect several more on the next one - Nov.
All the best.
Actually Pabs PM'ed me right after the meeting.
I know he did a tremendous job in organizing and keeping in touch. He is one valuable Avalon member.

@ForsakenFalcon
Quote:
lol....

last time I listen to Rob (my friend who went with me) & told Me it was Fed square....

Due to yesturday event I assume it's a messige that I'm ment to gritt My teeth and walk it out solo if **** hit's the fan.
You definitely won't be walking solo my friend when it comes to crunch time. Your part of this Ground Crew regardless.
I have to admire you in making the effort to come, as I knew you were not overly keen on the idea, even though the location got mucked up.
Please my friend, never think you'll be abandoned.

@Robski
Quote:
Johnno, I would like to thank you for organising our very first GC gathering.
Your welcome.

Quote:
hey provide a free 8 week course on astral projection (there is no catch). I attended their first class today and it resonated within me quite easily. We're all aware that it's vital for the longevity of our existance that we remain physically and mentally healthy, however, our conscience will assist in propelling both entities if we all did a bit of meditation along the way.
I'm very seriously contemplating doing the course myself.

Please take care all and peace be with you.
Best regards,
Johnno
Old 10-26-2008, 11:59 AM   #187
Johnno

Post Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Melbourne/Victoria Ground Crew Meeting

My apologies for the lateness of my review of the Melbourne/Victoria Ground Crew meeting held on Sunday the 25th of October '08 at the Melbourne City Square. I've had a touch of the flu all last week, and I was very sick most of the day today with a slight fever. All better now though.
Ground Crew Attendees
AussieG
Robski
Peace2all and Art (Partner)
GFM and Cherie (Partner
Johnno
Lt Ripley and Frank (Partner) and Don'tPanic could not attend due to a last minute emergency. Hopefully they can make it to the next meeting.

Unfortunately stupid me forgot to take his camera with him, but Peace2all and GFM came with theirs and took a few pictures. Will have to hassle them to post them up.
I have to give my heart felt thanks to all who attended. I wouldn't have gotten my buzz without them.
The meeting started off extremely well and everyone had a wealth of information to give. I couldn't believe how much other members knew about so many aspects, there was quite a lot to absorb.
The atmosphere of the meeting was charged and I got my natural high back again. The last time was at the Nexus Conference.
It was wonderful to see strangers with similar views completely trust each other. And as I already said in my Nexus Conference blog, it was as if we had been friends for years, and the meeting was a reunion.
Many aspects were covered from discussing the possible coming disasters, the occult, UFO's/aliens, items to help ones self and a brief history of everyone's lives and what lead up to their involvement in Projects Camelot and Avalon.
All in all, it was an exhilarating time for me, and I suspect it was the same for the others. And I'm sure the next meeting will be an even bigger buzz.
The next meeting, hopefully, will be next week on Sunday the 2nd of November '08, at an undisclosed location.
The location will be revealed once I've spoken to the people in question. I will post it up ASAP.
I realize that this is short notice, but we felt (at the meeting), that it was extremely important to get things moving. Time may be shorter than we think.
Take care all and peace be with you.
Best regards,
Johnno
Old 10-28-2008, 03:06 AM   #188
Aussie Babe
Avalon Senior Member

Received this in a News Letter yesterday and felt I had to share it. So much of what she is saying resonated with me as I am experiencing a lot of it, it can be very frustrating!

Quote:
October brought in some very new connections for some, and although things began to pick up a bit, the temperature was still not right for jumping in. It was hoped that the time would be ripe, as many of our ducks were now in a row, but as with much of everything, with personal choice involved, things can only progress according to where they are.

In many areas on the planet now, it suddenly becomes cold and nature pulls back thinking it is time. Then all of the sudden it is warm once again, and nature wants to bloom! Very confusing indeed. And this is how it is with the energies. It can be difficult to know what will come next, as any normal patterns have seemingly changed.

In this way, at higher levels we are being asked to wait a bit longer, to pull back, to stay out of the mainstream, and to sit tight until the masses are indeed ready for our services and assists. The natural inclination of the masses is to want things to be “fixed,” to want some stability, and at times to want to go back to the familiar and to restore as much as possible. But this cannot be.

So until enough are ready to let go and embrace something very new, to become aware of their brothers and sisters that surround them, and to support each other as a team, another big and substantial shake-up will indeed occur.

Going into the masses now, before the time is right, will result in some fairly unpleasant scenarios. Much of the time we will feel invisible, invalidated, not heard, diminished, dis-respected, and basically as if we do not even exist. Lower vibrating energies cannot “see” higher vibrating energies, similar to angels existing in the non-physical plane, and this is what will indeed occur when we attempt to jump back into old energy. It will be enough to make one want to flee and never return.

So then, we can know that our needs will be met while we “wait.” It can be a good time to enjoy ourselves and do fun things and simply laugh and play, as always.

The re-connecting process has been a long one. Many are having strange dreams and unusual visitations in their sleep. Hearing sounds, feeling a presence, and so forth are symptoms that another dimension is indeed now merging with us.

Coughing spells, intestinal distress, heart palpitations, and insomnia are also signs of preparation for the new as we release more of the older and denser energies within us. One interesting symptom of ascension is the inability to spell things correctly or write an appropriate sentence. It can be common to superimpose letters as well. As one with a history of perfect spelling and grammar, this has been an interesting experience for me, and has grown increasingly worse. I choose to believe that the message is what is truly important and have really let go of the perfection of it all, so I don’t bother with an editor as well. It simply does not matter anymore and is a place I can no longer go.

This ties in as well with that old familiar memory loss when trying to have a conversation. We are moving into states where energy is all there is. Little details do not matter at this stage. It is the feeling and the energy of anything that is all that is left.

How in the world do we survive when our brains no longer function? We just do. There is a higher part of us, or our souls, who navigate through it all. We are simply losing much of our old 3D selves.

By trusting that our process is being divinely guided, and thus, allowing ourselves to leave the old behind and move forward into a very new space, will always place us in alignment with where we need to be.

If we can know that what is occurring on the outside has nothing to do with us, separate from the process of the fall as much as possible, and stay in our personal sanctuaries, then we can rest assured that our connection to something new and more aligned with Source and our true authentic selves will be ensured.

Peace to all
Aussie Babe
Barb
Aussie Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 06:04 AM   #189
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

Aussie Babe,

Much of what you have placed on this recent thread resonates with decisiveness and a flow of positive energy seems to be the end product. We are moving in a time where our enegy levels are slowly moving out of the ego based behaviours and is embracing a level of unconditional love. This transition I believe, is already happening as we're speaking. Love amongst humanity and everything else that's living will strenghten as we allow for free will and free thinking to flourish. All of my knowing is to be given not by force but by free will to those who wish it.
It is time that humanity is coming together as a single unit rather than what we've seen in our lifetime, an entity of separation and disharmony.

Love and light blessings to all
Old 10-28-2008, 11:08 AM   #190
dataeast
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings Melbournians/Australians,

Thought I'd drop a "Hi" here...

I live in eastern vic, out beyond the Grampians/Geriwerd. Anyone else here in the region?

I'm interested in the "Australian Ark" write up by Bill... Sounds interesting, seems the universe heard my laments. Sounds like we may have two new Australians...
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...3374#post63374

Anyway, I'll keep my eye on this thread, cheers.
dataeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 11:09 AM   #191
Johnno

2nd Meeting of the Project Avalon Victorian Ground Crew

To be held on Sunday the 2nd of November 2008 at 1:00pm
Please seriously think about attending. This will be an important meeting.

Take care and peace be with you.
Johnno
Old 10-28-2008, 12:31 PM   #192
dataeast
Avalon Senior Member

I'd really like to attend... If I can I'll PM you (Johnno).

Cheers.
dataeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 04:34 PM   #193
P4BL0
Banned

Wink Melbourne/Victoria

Last edited by P4BL0; 10-26-2009 at 07:46 AM.
P4BL0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:37 PM   #194
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

I just finished watching David Wilcock's interview with the project camelot crew for the second time. It's amazing what more can be absorbed after rewatching it. Wilcock seems to put it into perspective about doing good more than 51% of the time.

There is the loving and deviate side to us all, but I'd rather spend most of my time doing good and loving instead. If ascension is to take place then do we need to worry about the pole shifts or what negative powers are trying to do? It's a split decision whereby it doesn't hurt to prepare as long as we don't act on the impulse of fear rather the act of free will and happiness. Otherwise preparing ourselves from possible catastrophe's with the act of fear can impose negative acts along the way. So the way in which we act out our actions is also imperative to our well being.
Old 10-29-2008, 03:49 AM   #195
Peace2all
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Robski;64080]I just finished watching David Wilcock's interview with the project camelot crew for the second time. It's amazing what more can be absorbed after rewatching it. Wilcock seems to put it into perspective about doing good more than 51% of the time.

Hi Robbo...Same here... we started watching this after midnight and I feel asleep to it.. woke up at 5.20 am (re run) when it was getting into PrincePhilip being interviewed saying he wishes he could be reincarnated back into a killer virus to do us a FAVOUR and wipe out most of the population, What the??? and that they are genetically superior, etc. This ****** me off (can I say that here?).

Agree with the 51% per cent being good, IMO I would aim higher!! Cheers, be good to you.. See you Sunday...Pep & Art
Old 10-29-2008, 06:11 AM   #196
Peace2all
Avalon Senior Member

Hi All, I just upload some pictures from the Melbourne Meeting that was on last Saturday at Fed. Square. They were posted on my album profile. Cheers Pep
Old 10-29-2008, 01:22 PM   #197
sirdiablo69
Avalon Senior Member

Gday All,
l would very much like to meet with a many of you as possible, l sincerely hope to make it to next sundays meeting, l have had the good forune of meeting John Dark Matter on several occassions already, as most of you already know he is a person of both good character as well as being very helpful in practical terms without any evidence of any devious/selfish agenda, nice change from so many others lve had dealings elsewhere, People like John are like a breath of fresh air in an otherwise polluted enviroment. l find myself believing the very real likelyhood of meeting other good folk via this forum, as l have meet John, am looking forward to the aquaintence of you all in the not to distant future.
Cheers
sirdiablo69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 10:12 AM   #198
pai
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Melbourne/Victoria

hi everyone,

sorry I missed this meetup - but I will be able to make it to the next one.

cheers,

Pai
pai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 12:29 PM   #199
Johnno

Thumbs up Re: Melbourne/Victoria

@sirdiablo69
Quote:
Gday All,
l would very much like to meet with a many of you as possible, l sincerely hope to make it to next sundays meeting, l have had the good forune of meeting John Dark Matter on several occassions already, as most of you already know he is a person of both good character as well as being very helpful in practical terms without any evidence of any devious/selfish agenda, nice change from so many others lve had dealings elsewhere, People like John are like a breath of fresh air in an otherwise polluted enviroment. l find myself believing the very real likelyhood of meeting other good folk via this forum, as l have meet John, am looking forward to the aquaintence of you all in the not to distant future.
Cheers
Thank you for your kind words, its very much appreciated.

@pai
Quote:
hi everyone,

sorry I missed this meetup - but I will be able to make it to the next one.

cheers,

Pai
Not to worry, we'll catch you next week. Only hassle is, its a bit further away than today's meeting.
Take care all.
Best regards,
Johnno
Old 11-02-2008, 12:54 PM   #200
Johnno

2nd Meeting of the Project Avalon Victorian Ground Crew

Held on Sunday the 2nd of November 2008 at 1:00pm
Ground Crew Attendees:

Peace2all and partner Artie
Robski
Johnno

Even though the turn out wasn't great, it was a very fruitful meeting.
Our hosts were terrific and the food and drink was excellent, we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.
I felt such a sense of peace and serenity while there to which I've never felt before. It was as if I were in the safest place on Earth and I could not be harmed.
Many issues were discussed at this meeting, but the main topics were:
* The fear of ignorance in friends and loved ones
* Where we see ourselves in 4 years time
* Concerns and the complexities of forming communities or of individual survival
* The urgency of acting yesterday
* We spoke of self improvement and awareness
This meeting was very special to me and it opened my eyes wider, and made me think that I need to work a little harder on getting the Ground Crew more motivated.
Once again my sincerest thanks to our hosts today for making it such a memorable day for all.
Take care all and I hope to see you at the next meeting.
Best regards,
Johnno