Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Old 12-13-2008, 09:51 PM   #301
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngai Te Rangi View Post
NSW have their Ground Crew meet up today as well. Expecting another exceptional turnout. Lots of food, drink and of course, great eclectic conversation and ideas.
You guys in Melbourne also have a great day.
CIAO
Thank you Ngai, its very much appreciated.
I hope yours turns out well also. Going by how well your last one went I think you ALL will be on cloud 9.
Take care my friend and peace be with you.
Best regards,
John
Relayer
Relayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 12:29 AM   #302
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Post Members I've Sponsored...

To All Melbourne/Victoria Ground Crew Members

Today I have PM'ed a Moderator in regards to sponsoring some of you so you can all remain full members of the Avalon team.
I have sponsored ten (10) members for a period of 12 months and have paid in full. We just need to wait for the moderators to activate your accounts. Due to the enormous work involved in the transition to a subscription Forum, please give them a few days to get things happening. Remember, they are not being paid for what their doing, and please take it from me, they work their butts off.
Here is the list of people I've paid the sponsorship fees for:

Lt Ripley
ForsakenFalcon
Aussie Babe
Hoss the SURVIVER
Peace2all
Lunatic
Dakini7
mulder
sugar
KellyNUTS

The sponsorship for the above people is a gift from me. Therefore I do NOT want to be reimbursed. Any attempt do so will deeply offend me, so please don't try.
Please take care all and I hope to see you all back soon under full membership. Peace to you all.
Best regards,
John
Relayer

P.S. Will make a report on last Sunday's meeting held at my place. Not sure when I will find the time, as I've been flat out since last Friday and I'm not sure when I'll be able to get to it, but it should be within the next couple of days or so.
Old 12-16-2008, 02:32 AM   #303
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Hey, the tech guys should have all 10 people's posting ability turned back on in the next 10 hours.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 04:31 AM   #304
sirdiablo69
Avalon Senior Member

MAYDAY MAYDAY MAYDAY GROUND CREW

Da US UPDATE RE Martial Law Implementation,

a very recent email recevied from Da USA states numerous activities that should concern us all as follows, numerous reports across the USA of large troop movements occurring at night plus road signs on both highways/freeways stateing the following NOT TO BE USED IN THE EVENT OF A NATIONAL EMERGENCY FOR PUBLIC OR COMMERCIAL TRAFFIC ONLY FOR THE MILITARY, kinda makes one think why mmm lm sure most of you would have a good idea whats in the works. The JAN 20th deadline for the US citizens does appear significant, unfortunatelly for us is that the same troops may well be brought in to play it again sam in OZ once the survivers in the US have been contained one could easily assume. As for the presentation of reseachable evidance to supports these claims eg.news articles web sites etc lm simply not going to bother providing them cause if your not already aware of them well you are probably also too late to do what you need to save your own Butt as well as those for whom you care and love
sirdiablo69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 11:39 AM   #305
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

WOW- RELAYER, what can one say. You are truly a generous person and a careing individual.

Sirdiablo69, i know lots of strange things are happening OS, but we should start to look in our own backyard. I was involved in a meeting with a very infuencial person this weekend, and in the next few years, we will be looking over our shoulders as well. Strange things are happening here as well (in Australia). i would recommend that everyone should start to pay closer attention to our own country and the changes that will be happening soon.

Not to alarm anyone but we need to work together to "wake up humanity NOW".

Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 01:47 PM   #306
Aussie Babe
Avalon Senior Member

Relayer!
Thank you just doesn't seem adequate But thank you just the same it is very much appreciated.
Looking forward to your report on the ground crew meeting.

Strange things are happening here as well (in Australia). i would recommend that everyone should start to pay closer attention to our own country and the changes that will be happening soon.
How right you are henners, have been noticing a lot of strange air traffic here at night of late it's only a small town with a country air strip so I have been wondering what the hell is going on . Time to really keep our eyes and ears open.

Peace
Aussie Babe
Barb
Aussie Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 02:02 PM   #307
Colin

Just to confirm all in Johnno's list are now Subscribers
Old 12-16-2008, 10:30 PM   #308
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
WOW- RELAYER, what can one say. You are truly a generous person and a careing individual.
Thank you henners.
Its extremely important to me that the Melbourne/Victoria Ground Crew stay together. There are people here that have such good hearts and are true friends, that its like losing a limb if anyone was lost.
Please take care my friend and peace be with you.
Best regards,
John
Relayer
Old 12-16-2008, 10:35 PM   #309
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Babe View Post
Relayer!
Thank you just doesn't seem adequate But thank you just the same it is very much appreciated.
Looking forward to your report on the ground crew meeting.

Strange things are happening here as well (in Australia). i would recommend that everyone should start to pay closer attention to our own country and the changes that will be happening soon.
How right you are henners, have been noticing a lot of strange air traffic here at night of late it's only a small town with a country air strip so I have been wondering what the hell is going on . Time to really keep our eyes and ears open.

Peace
Aussie Babe
Barb
Hello to my Guardian Angel,
You are most welcome my dear friend. Its the least I can do for someone that looks out for me and supports me like you do.
Will try and get the report out ASAP, but I've just been too busy. This is the price for feeling so good, but its well worth it.
Take care.
Best regards,
John
Relayer
Old 12-16-2008, 10:37 PM   #310
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin View Post
Just to confirm all in Johnno's list are now Subscribers
Colin my friend, thank you for all your hard work, its extremely appreciated.
Take care.
Best regards,
John
Relayer
Old 12-16-2008, 10:40 PM   #311
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Melbourne/Victoria

To ALL Melbourne/Victoria Ground Crew Members

I will have a few announcements to post up very shortly, so please watch this space.
Take care and peace be with you all.
Best regards,
John
Relayer
Old 12-17-2008, 05:02 AM   #312
Peace2all
Avalon Senior Member

WOW Johnno what can we say but such a HUGE THANKS. After all your generous hospitality on Sunday and now THIS you are a generous soul.
Glad to see the Ground Crew getting somewhere and that you are back at the helm! But don't overdo it on this festive season and get some R&R...
Peace and be good to you, Pep
Peace2all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 07:38 AM   #313
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

A HUGE THANK YOU TO JOHN, for making such a generous donation in order to keep the GC running online.

I, for one, truly appreciate this kind gesture and I'm very grateful (most of all) to have found a life-long friend.

Thank you very much, John. Its truly, very much appreciated.

D
Lt Ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 12:35 PM   #314
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Finally subscribed!
Johonno I personally wish to publicly thank you. The meeting was a fine start to grounding the ground crew.

All the best for xmas to all
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 04:01 AM   #315
mulder

Thanks relayer,
You have made my Xmas! I really enjoyed tapping into the "global consciousness" of other Melbourne members & hope everything is fine in the world in late January.
Old 12-18-2008, 10:56 AM   #316
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace2all View Post
WOW Johnno what can we say but such a HUGE THANKS. After all your generous hospitality on Sunday and now THIS you are a generous soul.
Glad to see the Ground Crew getting somewhere and that you are back at the helm! But don't overdo it on this festive season and get some R&R...
Peace and be good to you, Pep
Hello Pep,
Your more than welcome.
Will do in regards to R & R. Hopefully I will be spending Christmas with a lovely lady by my side.
Please take care.
Best regards,
John
Relayer
Old 12-18-2008, 10:59 AM   #317
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt Ripley View Post
A HUGE THANK YOU TO JOHN, for making such a generous donation in order to keep the GC running online.

I, for one, truly appreciate this kind gesture and I'm very grateful (most of all) to have found a life-long friend.

Thank you very much, John. Its truly, very much appreciated.

D
Hello Lt Ripley,
Your more than welcome darl.
I have to agree that I also have found life-long friends here on Avalon, that's why it was so important to me that we stay together.
Please take care.
Best regards,
John
Relayer
Old 12-18-2008, 11:01 AM   #318
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieG View Post
Finally subscribed!
Johonno I personally wish to publicly thank you. The meeting was a fine start to grounding the ground crew.

All the best for xmas to all
Hello AussieG,
Thank you for the pubic thanks, its very much appreciated.
Please take care.
Best regards,
John
Relayer
Old 12-18-2008, 11:03 AM   #319
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulder View Post
Thanks relayer,
You have made my Xmas! I really enjoyed tapping into the "global consciousness" of other Melbourne members & hope everything is fine in the world in late January.
Hello Mulder,
Your more than welcome my friend. Its great to have you as a member of the Ground Crew. I feel you have quite a bit to contribute.
I look forward to seeing you again at our next meeting.
Please take care.
Best regards,
John
Relayer

Last edited by Relayer; 12-18-2008 at 11:52 AM.
Old 12-18-2008, 11:30 AM   #320
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

4th Meeting of the Melbourne/Victoria Ground Crew

To be held on the 28th of December 2008 at 1:00pm
Please PM me for a map and address details

21/12/2008 12:25am
I have to say that I'm a bit disappointed that we don't have any more people signing on for the 4th meeting. Are we going to wait until the last minute on this? I hope not, as I'm sure AussieG would like to have an idea of numbers. If you can't make it, then PLEASE let me know, I'm not going to bite your heads off.
My deepest apologies to all members for the delay in making my promised announcements. The last week has been extremely hectic for me and I feel like I've been running around like a chook with no head. I didn't even have time to scratch my nuts, and all male members can appreciate how bad that can be.
But seriously, my apologies once again.

AussieG has stepped up to the plate and announced at our last gathering, that he will host our 4th meeting of the Ground Crew at his place. I deeply appreciate this and I'm hoping everyone that came to the meeting at my place, will also see themselves to AussieG's.
Food and drink will be provided. BYO alcohol.
You need to PM me,
NOT AussieG, as I will have all the details you need.

Attendees:
AussieG
Relayer
Robski
sirdiablo69
mulder
Frank (Lt Ripley's partner)
Peace2all, partner (Artie) and son (Zac)

Please ALL Make an effort to go to this meeting, the last for 2008.

21/12/2008 12:25am
I have to say that I'm a bit disappointed that we don't have any more people signing on for the 4th meeting. Are we going to wait until the last minute on this? I hope not, as I'm sure AussieG would like to have an idea of numbers. If you can't make it, then PLEASE let me know, I'm not going to bite your heads off.

Please take care and peace be with you all.
Best regards,
John
Relayer

Last edited by Relayer; 12-26-2008 at 06:08 AM.
Old 12-18-2008, 11:51 AM   #321
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Here's my second announcement:
AussieG was very kind to show us a book he had purchased from the States, its called, "Dare to Prepare" by Holly Deyo
AussieG had provided the link for people to check out and perhaps purchase it.
From the brief look I took of it on Sunday, I was extremely impressed with the content and extreme detail. I strongly recommend people buy this book. It retails for around $70.00 US, which excludes shipping.
For those who have not obtained the book, but are interested in getting a copy, then I propose we take orders and we can buy them in bulk.
Please let me know if your interested by PM'ing me.
Here's the link that AussieG provided: Dare to Prepare
Please take care all and peace be with you.
Best regards,
John
Relayer
Old 12-18-2008, 11:01 PM   #322
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

Relayer,

Thank you so much for your generous hospitality. You really defined the meaning of family with your warm and welcoming arms. I thank you once again.

Please count me in for the next meeting at Aussie G's place. This time I will have to bring a pen and paper.
Robski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 11:15 PM   #323
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robski View Post
Relayer,

Thank you so much for your generous hospitality. You really defined the meaning of family with your warm and welcoming arms. I thank you once again.

Please count me in for the next meeting at Aussie G's place. This time I will have to bring a pen and paper.
Your most welcome my friend and thank you for the compliments, its very much appreciated.
Glad your coming to the meeting, but I already knew you'd be there.
Please take care.
Best regards,
John
Relayer
Old 12-19-2008, 12:21 AM   #324
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Here's my third announcement:
Sorry people for the delay in this announcement, but I had to get conformation on it.
As Lt Ripley has stated in another thread HERE, David Icke is coming to Melbourne on the 11th of April 2009. Anyone interested in going then please let me know and we may be able to get the tickets a bit cheaper by buying a few at one time.
I encourage all the Melbourne/Victoria Ground Crew to go, as he will have plenty to say.
Fortunately there is no seat allocation for standard tickets, this means we'll be able to all sit together. Then after the show we can gather somewhere and have a coffee and p.i.s.s in each others ears about the seminar or other things. Like a mini Ground Crew meeting.
Anyone interested, please PM me ASAP, as I'm not sure how long the tickets will last.
If you need more details, then follow the link provided below.
David Icke Melbourne Show
Please take care all and peace be with you.
Best regards,
John
Relayer
Old 12-19-2008, 03:10 AM   #325
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

thanks Johonno, However I have already purchased mine see u there!
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote