Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Free Energy

Notices

Free Energy Free Energy devices and information

Old 08-31-2009, 02:26 AM   #1
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Default Cold Fusion

While growing up my father was an avid subscriber to Popular Science. I took a huge interest in science by reading the magazines after him and entered several sciences fairs with anything from radio telescopes to Kineaseolgy (The Physics of Movement releated to sport etc). about 25 years ago an idea came to me that Water could be used as fuel if only we could split it up into Hydrogen and Oxygen and then put it back together again and release a lot of cumbustion energy. I thought perhaps solar panels could be used to produce the energy to split the water through electrolysis and then the gases could be stored for use later. the result of the combustion (water vapour) could then be condensed back into water again. thus no wastage just a novel way to use solar energy with the combustion engine. After entering the science fair I later found that others had thought of the same thing but had gone missing or met an unfortunate end.

It seems that so much "real science" gets ignored because it isn't done a certain way or because we don't spend millions of dollars researching it when in fact it is often the simple ideas that win out in the end.

There is more to the water story it seems.

Infact more than I could have imagined. It seems the answer to our energy problems is just around the corner and main stream science is taking notice.

Enjoy
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 08:28 AM   #2
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Cold Fusion

Cold fusion raises its head above the parapet again20 years after bringing ignominy and academic exile to its founding scientists, the idea of free energy at room temperature is making a comeback

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/20...on-anniversary

http://www.ustream.tv/flash/video/1289320

http://www.ustream.tv/flash/video/1289427

Last edited by Initiate; 08-31-2009 at 09:06 AM.
Old 08-31-2009, 09:31 AM   #3
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

It is sad that "Main Stream" science is so quick to rubbish this kind of science. The real batlers seem to throw their heart and soul into it regardless of funding constraints. Predudices need to be put aside so that the real knowledge can come out. Stop hanging on to old paradigms and open your mind. No matter what it is closed minds are the real problem here. Not just in the ET/Spiritual realm but in science also. Is there not some huge lesson for us in this?
Old 08-31-2009, 09:35 AM   #4
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
It is sad that "Main Stream" science is so quick to rubbish this kind of science. The real batlers seem to throw their heart and soul into it regardless of funding constraints. Predudices need to be put aside so that the real knowledge can come out. Stop hanging on to old paradigms and open your mind. No matter what it is closed minds are the real problem here. Not just in the ET/Spiritual realm but in science also. Is there not some huge lesson for us in this?

I think one huge lesson to learn is that what science seems to think is constant and can never change is not constant and can change. Quantum physics has blown Newtonian physics out of the water and there's still so much to learn. I wish I had more technical and scientific knowledge because I would be all about trying to use alternative energy. These are things I am trying to learn now, and a million other things.
Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 09:44 AM   #5
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Whilst we don't all have a couple of billion dollars each to dabble in Hot Fussion Reactors. The cold fussion science seems within our grasp. If you don't mind, I will investigate this and see if there is some way we can all make use of it. Even if it is to heat your home with a car battery for a month. The implementation I wil post here for you all as I go. step by step. and perhaps we can all share our experiences as we go. My Heart tells me this is the way to go.
Old 08-31-2009, 09:50 AM   #6
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for offering to share what you learn here. That is most generous and much appreciated. I am a quick study with almost anything and love to help and learn. If I can assist you in any way, please let me know. My background is mainly IT but I know a little about a lot and always seek to expland my knowledge to help all.
Old 08-31-2009, 09:59 AM   #7
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

That makes two of us then. I'm in IT also but have always had an enquiring mind.

I will start by looking at how the electrodes can be created from everyday materials. I read somewhere that welding rods were a good place to start. If you get a chance do watch the posted vids to get a basic knowledge of the practical science.
Old 08-31-2009, 10:04 AM   #8
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

I will definitely get to those today. I have been looking for something to do with my hands lately and this might be just the thing. I am an aerospace/electrical engineer's daughter so I tinkered in my youth with dad. This is exciting for me. Thanks again for sharing here. If I run into anything of interest or have any good thoughts while watching the vids, I'll post it here.
Old 09-01-2009, 05:22 PM   #9
Paramartasaya
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Cold Fusion

Here is another thread about cold fusion:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11877
Paramartasaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 12:11 AM   #10
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramartasaya View Post
Here is another thread about cold fusion:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11877
Thanks Paramatasaya.

I will continue discussion on older thread...