Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Free Energy

Notices

Free Energy Free Energy devices and information

Old 09-02-2009, 11:29 PM   #1
Spiralmind

Default What needs to happen re: Free Energy Devices

This is a message I posted to a Yahoo group dedicated to free energy discussion:

It is time to start getting serious about bringing free energy to the world. There is a lot of discussion here about the technical aspects of free energy devices. I know these devices are real and already exists, so lets get it out there.

My proposal:

1. If people are really serious about this, it must be done without the dream of monetary gain from it, because as long as we cling to this paradigm, it will never happen as it will keep us in the "box".

2. A group of engineers, scientists, and committed volunteers must develop and test free energy devices and distribute them internationally.

3. Plans/blueprints must be simplified for the layman and these also distributed.

4. These devices should not be weaponizable, or as difficult to weaponize as possible. This is about peaceful free energy after all.

5. These devices/plans must be finalized without copyright and patent approval as these systems are corrupt and set up to block any effective free energy forward movement.

6. There shall be NO discriminations. Free energy must be for everyone or it must be for no one. Furthermore, Plans/devices are to be distributed throughout the world with no regard for borders.

7. Obviously, this requires money. My suggestion is private donations/funding as a non-profit group.

8. Participants must realize that this must be done in secret for personal safety reasons. In every sense this is a revolution, but it is a peaceful one, so leave the guns at home.

These are just my ideas as I am feeling very angry about the suppression of free energy by the powers-that-be.

Thank you for your time.

I'm sure the goons will be kicking my door down any time....

Last edited by Karen; 09-03-2009 at 04:21 AM.
Old 09-02-2009, 11:35 PM   #2
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Re: What needs to happen

I have come across information in the past that these free energy devices are not without their costs to galactic stability. We're talking like gravitational disturbances to planetary orbits or was it stars? Anyone remember this information and where it is found?

Do you want me to change the subject line and add re: free energy? to attract the free energy crowd?
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 11:38 PM   #3
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

I've also heard the interdimensional MIB (men-in-black) show up when a free energy device is turned on. There are no secrets at this stage in the game. Remote viewing, akashic records, artificial intelligence.

As regards my last post to this topic - maybe there are devices that mess with gravitational fields and ones who do not.
Old 09-03-2009, 12:02 AM   #4
Spiralmind

I'm just fed up with the way things are.....
I feel we need some forward momentum. Standing still never does any good.

Old 09-03-2009, 02:43 AM   #5
Spiralmind

Well, without forward motion on this issue, we will never be able to answer the question of whether or not free energy is harmful to the universe. I am not at all saying "the universe be damned". I love the earth and the universe and wish it no harm at all.

If you wish to rename the topic, please do.

Old 09-03-2009, 04:28 AM   #6
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Re: What needs to happen re: Free Energy Devices

At the conference in Barcelona, I think it was, I watched a session with Brian O'Leary and it was difficult to hear this discussion as the participants in the room did not have mics, but they all seemed very ready to make something happen. I believe it was said there was a sheet for people to put their information to connect with each other later. Maybe you will have to go outside this forum to help make something happen.
Old 09-03-2009, 06:28 AM   #7
Spiralmind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
At the conference in Barcelona, I think it was, I watched a session with Brian O'Leary and it was difficult to hear this discussion as the participants in the room did not have mics, but they all seemed very ready to make something happen. I believe it was said there was a sheet for people to put their information to connect with each other later. Maybe you will have to go outside this forum to help make something happen.

Yeah. The message I posted here was mainly just for discussion. I originally posted it to a free energy yahoo group with about 4000 members. I have already received responses to it. I'm not trying to stir up trouble here, just have an open dialog about it.
Old 09-03-2009, 07:38 AM   #8
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiralmind View Post
Yeah. The message I posted here was mainly just for discussion. I originally posted it to a free energy yahoo group with about 4000 members. I have already received responses to it. I'm not trying to stir up trouble here, just have an open dialog about it.
I don't have any concerns about you trying to stir up trouble.
I found myself disappointed in the past not hear of the possible bad effects of some of the free energy devices. And I haven't studied it enough recently to recall where I found any of the warnings. Plus no time to search right now.

Oh well, I was trying to help get some discussion going ... I think it is really important because wind and solar as pointed out by Dr. O'Leary are really not very feasible, as he found by putting some study into the matter.

The vibrations from the big wind turbines are causing people to have strange and intolerable symptoms and having to leave their homes, so I cringe when I hear of more and more of these being built.

And can you imagine - as soon a you turn on a device a team of interdimensional MIB's show up! (or were they the earthly look alikes?)

Many Blessings,
Karen
Old 09-03-2009, 10:30 AM   #9
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

All those interested in free energy...

I agree completely with the original poster. I'm an engineer. I was at the Zurich conference and in Brian O'Leary's workshop AND I was at Amsterdam and saw the GEET engine working and asked questions on this device too.

My views are pretty much inline with the original poster… I think DanBurish's AND Steven Greer's statements of free energy devices are 2 years away is quite frankly COMPLETE BS!!!!!!!!!! I said so in the workshop. I work in the Automotive industry and we have rapid prototype facilities which with a solid 3D CAD (Computer Aided Design) Model a part can be made in 2-3 DAYS!!!! As a fully functional prototype in proposed materials. This can be tested and production tooling can be made in 6-12 weeks once a design is shown to work… The WANG generator I am sure is at this stage a small 5kW permanent magnet motor (magnets, bearings in a cast shell) which is effectively a CAR ALTERNATOR without the wires!!!… ALTERNATORS sell for £50-100 new at Halfords in volume… SO THIS IS HOW MUCH A FREE ENERGY DEVICE SHOULD COST!!! (for the drive part of it !!!!) Then the generator part in a generator is effectively an Alternator!!!! So I can not see these devices being expensive in HIGH volume… These kind of device is not a 10kW device in the palm of your hand this is a quite a bit larger BUT definitely without the weapons implications of these smaller devices mentioned by insiders. Whether these smaller devices exsist or not does not really matter!!!! Get free energy out to the masses and stop this slave / lack environment we are currently enslaved by…

I took a few people's names from Zurick and again in Amsterdam pm me and we can add all these names to your list to try and get some skill sets together…

I know about plastic molding, casting, intake and exhausts, noise, vibration, structures, most things engine related, most manufacturing techniques… I want to get working on something which will make a difference. I do not know about CAD but I'm sure if someone got me 2D drawing I could work it out and get someone to create a 3D model.

The 3D model as a file (a JT file say) needs to go onto the web in multiple places without concern for patents etc and people just need to start making them in small numbers individually not to make money but to raise awareness.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 12:44 AM   #10
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

I`m a CNC machinist with 15 years programming experience both at the machine and using different software packages . Have worked in TOOL & Die , mold ,prototype and production shops
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 03:22 PM   #11
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Superb!!! So all we need now is the CAD models

If you go to Brian O'leary's workshop from Zurich I'm the guy in the green T-shirt to his right

Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 09:57 PM   #12
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

I personally happen to agree with you! Forward motion has been halted and it should not! I intend that those working on it should have success to see its' fruition for Humanity's sake!

Progress waits for no one!

In Light!
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 05:03 PM   #13
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiralmind View Post
These are just my ideas as I am feeling very angry about the suppression of free energy by the powers-that-be.

Thank you for your time.

I'm sure the goons will be kicking my door down any time....

Who said you didn't see that one coming? {ZOT!!! Avalon account deleted!!! Sept 17-09}

no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 05:18 PM   #14
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
I have come across information in the past that these free energy devices are not without their costs to galactic stability. We're talking like gravitational disturbances to planetary orbits or was it stars? Anyone remember this information and where it is found?
I remember hearing something like this too. It makes sense that devices may have an effect, but maybe there's a technical way around it. Let's say, if everything is a field...

{I'm just trying to think it through - I haven't tried to build one.}
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 03:24 AM   #15
Spiralmind
Avalon Senior Member

I'm back!!!
From what I understand I and a few other accounts were deleted.

Spiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Who said you didn't see that one coming? {ZOT!!! Avalon account deleted!!! Sept 17-09}

Spiralmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 10:09 AM   #16
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

I am still working on an idea, the theory seems to work and the design stages of the self powering generator are complete. I think I may have a job soon ( whoo hoo ) so funding this will be no problem and I will beable to speed things up and build the bugger. If it works I will purchase bigger generators and produce as much of my electricity as posible. I will not worry about ant patents when its completed as I believe things like this should be made available to all.

Ammit

Oh, and I suppose now I have mentioned this again, I will be getting visits from the shadow people, AGAIN!!!
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 11:03 AM   #17
soapcrates
Avalon Senior Member

There are plenty of free / alternatie energy mechanisms about many of whihc i think do actualy work - i have a couple of very good dvds demonstratng quite a few - includig the geet, although separating the wheat fr the chaff is always a problem. the dvds are both a couple of hours long and i cant upload them from here - i hae luly broadband sadly.
the problem wiht the wind turbines is i suspect, a combination f por design and resonance - a bit like sick building syndrome. hte fequency of sound wave prduce by the turbines when they ar running can be quite unpleasant - have you come across brown noise or the pain field generators designed by th e us during the vietnam war? contrary to may reports these devices do actually have an effect and its not pleasant.

I have a few ideas on re designing the turbines for far greater efficieny. als have a few other designes hanging about but no money and no production facilities to test them out.

The kind of alternate energy devices that might interfere with things or be weaponized - well, when it comes to magnetic fields etc. the bad guys have everything they need to use these already - especially if you incorporate many years of trading for alien tech.

it is mostly thngs like ZPE that introduce new and untried potentials for weaponry and you dont have t go there in order to resolve the curent energy problems. the main thing that is needed is to switch paradigms fro centralised supply to individual supplies for anything from one home to half a dozen,but no more.
In recent times, fuel, water and powr [incuding gas have en used alost in the sae way as an old water monoploy to controll the population with subtlety. He who cna turn off power and water to a city controls that city - imagine all those tower blocks wiht no water and the sewage not being pumped away - to a oting of nogasoline, no air conditioning and no refridgerators.

|THis i why they want to hang on to centralised facilities and one reason why they dont like free energy [the other being money of course].

I also have many plans for various designs which may or may not work 0 including heaters and all sorts - would love to share if anyone feels like producing the prototypes?

Seems like most of he useful people are in the US. You guys really do have beter facilities - its really annoying. Im in the uk in Hastings - have been wondering if there are many people around here that would consider discussing getting a bit active, but i will settle for spreading a little mischief anywhere if people are up for it.
soapcrates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 11:10 AM   #18
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

I have tested quite a few diferent types:

Hydro good if you live by a fast running stream.

Wind Turbine great large power as long as its windy but very dangerous, unless you live miles away from your nearest neighbour, then I would strongly suggest you take out a liabillity insurance. If it runs away in high wind and the blades snap off, well you can imagine!!!

Solar is far too expensive for the actual gains, only works to a usefull extent when its sunny.

So another method has to be devised, one that wont require the sun, wind or a stream nearby. Will generate 24 hrs a day 7 days a week. Will produce steady power without a risk to your health or anyone elses.

Its what im working on.
Old 09-26-2009, 11:26 AM   #19
soapcrates
Avalon Senior Member

Wow! didnt realise anyone was paying attention! HI there!

ground capacitance
the enormous electrical differential between the earth and the ionosphere [radiant electrical energy - see Tesla]
temperature differential
SPLITTING water
free ion generation
crystal resonance

All of the above work.

although quite frankly, wind and water done properly will do the trick in most places, and i do believe in diversity.
Old 09-26-2009, 11:30 AM   #20
soapcrates
Avalon Senior Member

Afterthought:

having said that, there are many gadgets that can be made to make life easier and to use energy much more efficiently than it is at present, like the oil friction space heaters and taking advantage of efficient electrolysis for heating and fuel economy and also browns gas [again, done properly - as always]
Old 09-26-2009, 11:39 AM   #21
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

The ideas I have worked on are simple ones and quite cheap compared to solar. It has taken a long time to get where I am due to unemployment and lack of money.

Its a shame that nowadays people treasure money so much that they are not willing to let it go easily to help someone without wanting sole rights to the idea. I have in the past when i was working given money knowing i would never see it again to help someone with a design. Its the only way things can go forward without getting into debt for it...

My design is inside a building, does not create fumes or a lot of noise, will not decapitate someone if it goes wrong, will not upset my neibours or environmentalists because you cant see it, makes very little noise, takes up a small area (about 1 cubed mtr ) and works 24-7.

Solar power was an item i looked at a few years ago for my house, shingles, they are blocks of solar tiles that replace all the roof tiles. A small wind generator to assist it and solar hot water. The quote I got blew me away.
£35000 without the needed surveying and labour.

I would have been dead long before I could have said it was free energy.
Old 10-06-2009, 12:51 AM   #22
soapcrates
Avalon Senior Member

Ouch! tata a lot of money! I have to agree that ost of the solar options advertised i the "msinline" kind of areas are diabolicall expensive and ot that effective. I have acople of designs that are way cheaper and i think more efficient.

The main problem wiht sun and water not runing 24/7 is easily surmountable - its more a questionof storage than anyhting else - and tha tdepends on circumstances. pesonally i dislike batteries nd such. So many alterantives that are easier and more reliable.

i have several project son the go righ now - in terms of energy generation got two Browns gas, one mater style water spltting, one silicon based with no movig pars, one electromagnetic, a couple of orgone basd and two z point resonance based that are showing promise, with a number of remarkeable tangents that have soe mind numbing impliations on a truly global scale - all positive and i am prety sure could bebrought ot market in a way tht they would never be anle to derive any form of weaponisation, ecept possibly using as a club!
All my stuf is cheap 1 becus e if its not its no use to hte people that ned it,ad 2 cos im skint. my wokshop is my dinner table.

I am to stretched and too por. but we are aiing at getting a getig a group together in the hastings / east sussex area a some point [pssibly surounded by a forefield if i ge my way!] I have beenitno the energy thing sice the 90's used to be on ye olde energy 21 newsgroup waaaay back. tll got a mate from there who was working with Joe on the cell - he went nd hid up a mountain in the outback of australia aron 98 or 99. As far as i know, he stll wont come down. He reckoned they could detect the activation of the Joe cel at man miles distance, and used to send black helicopters over evey time he started up.

You worry about knock on the door now - it was a lot more scay back then. very paranoid.

May i enquire as to the general area of your investigations? might well have som material have some materail for you - got quite an extensve database.
Old 10-06-2009, 01:10 AM   #23
soapcrates
Avalon Senior Member

The supressionof free energy since th times of Tesla has been reprehensible - giventhe sufering caused thorouhg poverty andisease, it could well be one of the worst cries in history. the danger to galactic or other stability really only applies to this topi whendealing with things like ZPE and then only if oyu do th dumbting and try to a. force it or b. make huge plants - it works so much better on a small scale.

IF they remeber that eh key to zpe is resonance or hamrony nd approach it with the intetonof accesssing it thorugh harmony rather than trying to blow it up like they did the atom, it should be fie, although i woldnt tus the ptb with rock, let lone zpe.

do oyu know the sory of how they concluded the riginal r and d on the nuclear bomb?
Old 10-06-2009, 04:57 AM   #24
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

I used to have one of these as a child:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crookes_radiometer

Could this simple 'toy' be developed into solar electric generators?
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 04:41 PM   #25
Gareth01422
Avalon Senior Member

Hi guys

I havnt been on here in a while as ive signed up for a open university course in science. I started it a month ago and its been taking up most of my time.

Heres a brief description on my background, I left school at 16 and didnt really know what i wanted to do although i have always built things from a young age. I dont know how but i ended up training at an engineering collage learning all the basic engineering practices, i.e Electrical, fitting, milling, turning, tecnical drawing, sheet metal work. After leaing the training school i got a job as an aprrentice in sheetmetal work and welding. After 4 years of learning my trade i got offered a place in the design office. This gave me plenty of time to learn CAD (computer aided design). I now can use AuotCAD, Mechanical desktop, Solidworks, Catia and Pro E.

I am very intrested inpushing this subject forward, and getting involved. May be I can help on the construction and the design side of things. I have also played around with Splitting water and magnet motors. I will provide links below. I'm not saying these are free energy I am just offering my help in any which way possible. I also agree that the disclosure project of Dr Steven Greer is a waste of time (I personally think a lot more strongly than i have said in this post).

So lets push this forward as much as possible people.

This was a very simple experiment i did with an old computer power pack and some stainless steel plate, I also used tap water with salt and lemon juice in.

Please get in touch if you are wanting to push the idea of FREE ENERGY forward.

Gareth

Last edited by Gareth01422; 10-08-2009 at 06:38 PM.
Gareth01422 is offline   Reply With Quote