Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Free Energy

Notices

Free Energy Free Energy devices and information

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-31-2009, 02:26 AM   #1
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Default Cold Fusion

While growing up my father was an avid subscriber to Popular Science. I took a huge interest in science by reading the magazines after him and entered several sciences fairs with anything from radio telescopes to Kineaseolgy (The Physics of Movement releated to sport etc). about 25 years ago an idea came to me that Water could be used as fuel if only we could split it up into Hydrogen and Oxygen and then put it back together again and release a lot of cumbustion energy. I thought perhaps solar panels could be used to produce the energy to split the water through electrolysis and then the gases could be stored for use later. the result of the combustion (water vapour) could then be condensed back into water again. thus no wastage just a novel way to use solar energy with the combustion engine. After entering the science fair I later found that others had thought of the same thing but had gone missing or met an unfortunate end.

It seems that so much "real science" gets ignored because it isn't done a certain way or because we don't spend millions of dollars researching it when in fact it is often the simple ideas that win out in the end.

There is more to the water story it seems.

Infact more than I could have imagined. It seems the answer to our energy problems is just around the corner and main stream science is taking notice.

Enjoy
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote