Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Old 04-13-2009, 01:15 AM   #1
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Post The David Icke Experience...

Hello All,
The following is my experience leading up to and after seeing David Icke at the Melbourne Convention center on Saturday the 11 of April 2009......

It all started with me early Friday the 10th....
I went to the Tullamarine airport to pick up four terrific people that had flown down from Sydney to attend the David Icke convention.
They were
Henners (Henry), Global Nomad (Alistair) , Ngai Te Rangi (Russell), and a new member that I don't know his handle, (Jorge).
We all got back to my place and we talked each others ears off.
Other people such as Lt Ripley (Dana), her partner Frank and Lt Ripley's sister Don'tPanic (Krissy) arrived and the party started to warm up.
A close friends stepson David, also arrived to join us as well.
I then had to return to the airport to pick up a lady from Queensland named Jan that isn't a member of Avalon, but is involved with, 'The Truth Movement Australia.
I had made an open invitation on the above web site for people to attend the meeting at my place. Unfortunately only Jan responded and attended.
We all had a great time sharing our views, experiences and fears, and we spoke quite a bit about David Icke.
That night we decided to go out for tea. We went to a lovely Italian restaurant in Lygon Street, Melbourne.
We met up with another Sydney-sider and Project Avalon NSW Ground Crew member called Malcolm and his partner. Unfortunately I forget his handle on Avalon and I've also forgotten his lovely ladys name. I deeply apologize for this Mal. We were all blessed with these two lovely people.
We all had a delicious meal, to which the fellas from Sydney shouted me. I thank them deeply for that.
We decided to head home to get some sleep, as we needed to get up early the next day to attend the seminar.
We all got up early and I went to pick up my son Kelvin (KellyNUTS) and then we drove to the Melbourne Convention center.
The seminar was supposed to start at 9:00am, but due to delays in getting the screen in the auditorium repositioned, we didn't get in and get started until 9:30am.
We hooked up with Gary (AussieG), Constance (Sparklyponcho), Robert (Robski), his sister whose name I've forgotten (sorry Rob ) and of course Pane (Astralwalker).
When David Icke emerged he got a standing ovation.
David proceeded to get right into it.
He spoke of similar topics as was presented in his 2003 DVD called, "Secrets of the Matrix".
Davo didn't present anything overly new, but he was very powerful in his presentation. The guy was alive.
I'm not sure of anyone else, but I felt a familiarity with David Icke, like I've known the guy all my life and I could feel his positive vibrations pass through me.
David loved to speak. He went into overtime regarding the lunch and afternoon breaks, but no one seemed to mind.
The last half hour of Davo's presentation was the most powerful. He drilled the fact that we will NOT be slaves to the powers who wish to control us.
David finished at approximately 7:10pm and received a standing ovation that lasted several minutes. Wow, what a man.
We all poured out of the convention center and congregated with all the people I mentioned above, then we proceeded to Southbank to have refreshments and to talk about Davo's presentation.
We met up with more people that one person or another knew from the Nexus Conference and other meetings. The names to which I forget. Sorry for the head like a sieve.
One lady in particular named Kathy I immediately gravitated towards and we spent ages talking. Here was another like minded, intelligent and pretty lady I had the pleasure to associate with.
Henry (Henners) asked everyone if they wanted to see a movie, as the cinema was very close by. Most of us decided, 'why not'.
We went to see the latest sci-fi movie called, "The Knowing".
I have to say personally that I wasn't overly impressed with it, but it was ok. Excellent special effects though.
The Sydney-siders and others decided to pack it in for the night, but I decided to spend more time talking with Kathy.
At around midnight, she decided she needed some sleep. I walked her back to her motel, then we parted company.
The following day (Sunday), Henry, Russell and Jorge had to leave fairly early to go to the airport to return home. I must say that I was very sad. I was so happy with their company that I didn't want them to leave, but everyone has to get back to living life once again.
We all hugged and wished each other all the best and we promised meet up again in the very near future.
Al, David (my best mates stepson) and I then went to attend the barbecue being held at the Flagstaff Gardens in Melbourne by The Truth Movement Australia.
We met and spoke with many new people, once again, like minds and all out terrific people. We spent several hours taking about all kinds of subjects including David Icke's seminar.
Al then decided he needed to go to Ballarat, Victoria to spend some time with his uncle.
We walked him to Southern Cross station and saw him off. I was once again saddened at the departure of another great friend.
David and I then proceeded to go home. The weekend almost over. A weekend I will never forget. So many new friends I have met, absolutely wonderful people.

Thank you for reading my experience.
I deeply apologize for such a brief description of things regarding David Icke's presentation, but for some explicable reason my memory is a bit foggy.
Please take care and peace to you all.
Love to all,
John

Relayer
Relayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 01:31 AM   #2
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: The David Icke Experience...

Thanks John, really appreciate your feedback.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 02:00 AM   #3
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: The David Icke Experience...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Thanks John, really appreciate your feedback.
No worries my friend, you're more than welcome.
Please take care.
Best regards and love always,
John

Relayer
Old 04-13-2009, 03:27 AM   #4
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The David Icke Experience...

Good report.

One small thing, I am not sure I think mapping real names to forum handles is a good idea though.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 03:29 AM   #5
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you so

much for this

sharing

dearest john..

what a fab

time you all had

all love rhythmm xxxxx
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 04:14 AM   #6
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Good report.
Thank you Anchor in regard to your comments on my report..

Quote:
One small thing, I am not sure I think mapping real names to forum handles is a good idea though.
Sorry my friend, I cannot agree. I cannot see how placing just a christian name to a handle can be detrimental to the individuals security???
I have been amongst hackers for many years, many as friends, I have a good idea on what can go down.
Please take care my friend.
Best regards always,
John

Relayer
Old 04-13-2009, 04:27 AM   #7
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythm View Post
Thank you so

much for this

sharing

dearest john..

what a fab

time you all had

all love rhythmm xxxxx
Hello rhythym honey,
Thank you for your comments
petal.
Please take care my English princess.
Love,
John

XXX

Relayer
Old 04-13-2009, 04:40 AM   #8
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Relayer

Double rats !!! Wiashed I was there !!!!
Nice one and thanks for sharing the experience. So positive,and lends a tinge of reality to names and avatars!

All the best

Z (and to show that my paranoia isn't misplaced)...Neil
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 05:04 AM   #9
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddo View Post
Hi Relayer

Double rats !!! Wiashed I was there !!!!
Nice one and thanks for sharing the experience. So positive,and lends a tinge of reality to names and avatars!

All the best

Z (and to show that my paranoia isn't misplaced)...Neil
Hello Neil,
Thank you very much for your kind words, its very much appreciated my friend.
Please take care brother.
Best regards always,
John

Relayer
Old 04-13-2009, 05:26 AM   #10
firefly
Avalon Senior Member

Yes Relayer I too appreciate your sharing the experience. I wish I had gone down if not just to meet you all. I gathered that Icke would not have much more to share with you, but its so good to see this great guy who has gone through so much ridicule in his life, to finally being accepted by so many. That what he has had to say has opened my eyes a long time ago. His interview on Camelot by Kerry and Bill was amazing.

Love and friendship
firefly
firefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 05:49 AM   #11
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefly View Post
Yes Relayer I too appreciate your sharing the experience. I wish I had gone down if not just to meet you all. I gathered that Icke would not have much more to share with you, but its so good to see this great guy who has gone through so much ridicule in his life, to finally being accepted by so many. That what he has had to say has opened my eyes a long time ago. His interview on Camelot by Kerry and Bill was amazing.

Love and friendship
firefly
Hello firefly,
You're most welcome for me sharing my experience my friend.
Yes, not much new material was learned from the seminar, but one thing that really mattered was the fact that everyone was in the same room as the man. Its just not the same as seeing him on DVD or TV. He projects an aura that makes you feel so positive. He is an excellent motivator.
Even though I'd heard most of it, I was in most part riveted by his words. Though on the odd occasion I have to admit that I tended to drift off, but that was due to lack of sleep on my part.
If ever he returns in the future, I strongly recommend you and everyone go and see him, its one hell of an experience.
Yes, I have to agree that David had his fair share of ridicule, and I'm so glad that more and more people are listening to what he has to say. The numbers are just going to increase as time goes by as the word gets out.
I have to commend Bill and Kerry for interviewing him, though I'm yet to see it for myself. But I will do very soon.
Please take care my friend, and thank you for your comments.
Best regards and love always,
John

Relayer
Old 04-13-2009, 07:57 AM   #12
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for sharing.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 08:15 AM   #13
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Thank you for sharing.
Hello burgundia,
You're most welcome my friend.
Thank you for reading it.
Please take care
petal.
Best regards and love,
John

Relayer
Old 04-14-2009, 12:05 AM   #14
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relayer View Post
Sorry my friend, I cannot agree. I cannot see how placing just a christian name to a handle can be detrimental to the individuals security???
I have been amongst hackers for many years, many as friends, I have a good idea on what can go down.
Best regards always
No worries. There are no limits to the extent to which I ask people to take care at the moment I am an IT Security Officer in real life (amongst other things) and this kind of vigilance goes with the turf.

I will PM you the name you are looking for

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 12:35 AM   #15
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: The David Icke Experience...

Dear John
Sorry, I always wanted to type that
I heard many positive comments and good things about you
and your hosting duties.
Its sounds like it was > indeed a experience for all.

Your our man from Melbourne!

Thanks for the post> Gio
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 04:47 AM   #16
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No worries. There are no limits to the extent to which I ask people to take care at the moment I am an IT Security Officer in real life (amongst other things) and this kind of vigilance goes with the turf.

I will PM you the name you are looking for

A..
Hello Anchor,
Thank you for the name. Not an easy one to remember.
I have replied to your PM.
Best regards always,
John

Relayer
Old 04-14-2009, 04:49 AM   #17
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by giovonni View Post
Dear John
Sorry, I always wanted to type that
I heard many positive comments and good things about you
and your hosting duties.
Its sounds like it was > indeed a experience for all.

Your our man from Melbourne!

Thanks for the post> Gio
Hello giovonni,
Thank you for your kind words my friend.
You're welcome for the post.
Thank you for reading it.
Please take care bro.
Best regards always,
John

Relayer
Old 04-14-2009, 06:39 AM   #18
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Wow! Thanks for sharing, sounds like a trip across the Tasman Sea was warranted! I was all set to go to the Auckland David Icke talk but it got canned by the promoters early on -a real shame as i am sure they would hjave got enough people going to more than break even.

I do have most of his books though, and even used to distribute and sell them once upon a time.

He is a true hero and it is amazing he is still going strong after all the criticism and legal bills and public mockery that he has been subjected to. I really take my hat off to him and applaud his courage and foresight!
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 08:36 AM   #19
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barron View Post
Wow! Thanks for sharing, sounds like a trip across the Tasman Sea was warranted! I was all set to go to the Auckland David Icke talk but it got canned by the promoters early on -a real shame as i am sure they would hjave got enough people going to more than break even.

I do have most of his books though, and even used to distribute and sell them once upon a time.

He is a true hero and it is amazing he is still going strong after all the criticism and legal bills and public mockery that he has been subjected to. I really take my hat off to him and applaud his courage and foresight!
Hello Barron,
You're most welcome for the sharing.
I'm sorry you couldn't make the Auckland seminar due to the promoters stuff ups.
The main thing my friend is that you're following David and know what he's trying to do for humanity.
I agree that he's a true hero and he's copped quite a bit of flack over the years. In fact that was one of the things he discussed; people ridiculing him. Now he has the last laugh.
Please take care my friend and thank you for your valuable comments.
Best regards always,
John

Relayer
Old 06-05-2009, 04:06 PM   #20
mulder

Wow what a great weekend!! You must all have been energised to sit for 7 hours, then see a movie for another 1.5-2 hours!
Has anyone brought the DVD? Or does anyone want to go halves with me to buy the dvd - if so just PM me.
I'll share one of my favourite Ickey quotes " Infinate love is the only truth, everything else is just an illusion" - a female voice told him this in the Brazillian rainforrest (after he drank "iawashka"). He is just the best.