Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2008, 07:05 AM   #701
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Hi Barry,

nice to see you!

brother Dan just paid for me to have a subscription so I wanted to say hi. lol

and Im sure you already know this.....
but i see he still feels the need to chime in with his blind opinions and still call them neutral...

but pay no mind to steve A. lol

we've already been down that road and found it to be a pointless road to take. lol

thanks for still being here and sharing.
Old 12-19-2008, 09:07 AM   #702
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi THEWATCHER,

Dr. Steven Greer probably does have a couple of people from the UK admitting to this.

Unfortunately this doesn't prove that they were indeed you and a work coleague as the citation is very generic, it dosn't even mention the name of the top secret underground base.

He also said, very well documented in his OFICIAL video when asked about possible hoaxers, that he was an emergency doctor and most of the time the people that came in to see him were genuine, but occasionally there would be one or two faining illnes just to get their hands on medicines. It comes with the job. However his coleague came up with the suggestion, which I agree with, that within this realm of 'witnesses' coming forward, and there were many (didn't see your name there - sorry) only one has to be telling the truth and proven and the whole Alien question would be proven without doubt.

By the way, I hope I will be allowed to ask you questions in the future without you ruffling your feathers too much.

There are many who tell the truth and once again, I'm not saying that you aren't, or are, I keep my own opinion to myself. I'm just saying that each and every one of us should come to their own conclusion.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Dr Greer PLF interview data and links.........

http://www.uforc.com/database/Stagecraft-020808.htm

https://www.goldenplanetforum.com/vi...st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Steven Greer: There's a facility that's underground in England that I have a couple of people who've worked in and who have recounted this and they
have seen these sort of creatures, but they are not of extraterrestrial origin. They're of human manufacture.

http://www.disclosureproject.org/Tra...BellDec502.htm
Old 12-19-2008, 10:33 PM   #703
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Barry,

Welcome back to the forum. I see there has been some saber rattling happening of late.

Barry in every adversity there is the possibility of something positive coming out of it. All these subtle innuendos being bandied about in this thread and James' thread can serve you if you use them as a platform to bring your facts to the forefront.

If someone wants to play the agent provocateur routine then use that to serve your mission.

It's the reason we were awarded 'intelligence' to begin with, so we could outwit certain forces.

All the Best
Ara

Last edited by Ara; 12-20-2008 at 01:58 AM.
Old 12-19-2008, 11:56 PM   #704
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi THEWATCHER,

Dr. Steven Greer probably does have a couple of people from the UK admitting to this.

Unfortunately this doesn't prove that they were indeed you and a work coleague as the citation is very generic, it dosn't even mention the name of the top secret underground base.

He also said, very well documented in his OFICIAL video when asked about possible hoaxers, that he was an emergency doctor and most of the time the people that came in to see him were genuine, but occasionally there would be one or two faining illnes just to get their hands on medicines. It comes with the job. However his coleague came up with the suggestion, which I agree with, that within this realm of 'witnesses' coming forward, and there were many (didn't see your name there - sorry) only one has to be telling the truth and proven and the whole Alien question would be proven without doubt.

By the way, I hope I will be allowed to ask you questions in the future without you ruffling your feathers too much.

There are many who tell the truth and once again, I'm not saying that you aren't, or are, I keep my own opinion to myself. I'm just saying that each and every one of us should come to their own conclusion.

Best regards,

Steve
That was rather remiss of Greer to omit my name and that of the other witness LOL LOL How many others were coming forward from 1994 onwards with the term PLF or PGLF i wonder?, none, as i was the very first. There are over 500 witnesses i'm told on Dr Greer's books so a full list of everyone involved might not be freely available. You may ask questions, I may or may not answer depending on attitude. Perhaps his way of keeping his witnesses testimony safe is to not divulge facility names?.

Regards

THE WATCHER WATCHING CLOSELY
Old 12-20-2008, 12:33 AM   #705
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi THEWATCHER,

I can't really say why Greer omotted any names from his list of 500. I was not aware (or was I?) that you invented the term PLF or PLGF. I should get those terms registered so you can keep the copyright on them.

As for protecting his witnesses, I have seen his publications and his thing is to have people 'come out' so's to speak and confront the US Congress.

At the same time you... er sorry... a publisher of no connection, of course, had video tapes publicising the fact. I mean it must have been common knowledge by that stage. Right?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to steal the wind from your sail, I was under the impression that 'James Casbolt' was trying to do that. I'm not arguing that you were not a ufologist in the 70s.

Why, if you were so well known, did the RAF hire you, a lowly civilian in the forefront of certain UFO magazines, as a part time security guard, at their most secret underground base in the UK, with the highest level of security with PLFs walking about the place, even the big ugly ones....twice!

I'm sure it must have been an oversight of HM forces, just as Greers' in not mentioning your name.

Best regards,

Steve

You did actually participate with Greer, as a ufologist and not as a whistleblower

Quote:
That was rather remiss of Greer to omit my name and that of the other witness LOL LOL How many others were coming forward from 1994 onwards with the term PLF or PGLF i wonder?, none, as i was the very first. There are over 500 witnesses i'm told on Dr Greer's books so a full list of everyone involved might not be freely available. You may ask questions, I may or may not answer depending on attitude. Perhaps his way of keeping his witnesses testimony safe is to not divulge facility names?.

Regards

Old 12-20-2008, 01:40 AM   #706
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

same ol' from steve, how nice.

amonsgt other things,
you are very patronizing steve,

that is worse than allot of things.

still a mod huh?

crazy universe , man.

tsk tsk.
Old 12-20-2008, 03:09 AM   #707
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi THEWATCHER,

I can't really say why Greer omotted any names from his list of 500. I was not aware (or was I?) that you invented the term PLF or PLGF. I should get those terms registered so you can keep the copyright on them.

As for protecting his witnesses, I have seen his publications and his thing is to have people 'come out' so's to speak and confront the US Congress.

At the same time you... er sorry... a publisher of no connection, of course, had video tapes publicising the fact. I mean it must have been common knowledge by that stage. Right?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to steal the wind from your sail, I was under the impression that 'James Casbolt' was trying to do that. I'm not arguing that you were not a ufologist in the 70s.

Why, if you were so well known, did the RAF hire you, a lowly civilian in the forefront of certain UFO magazines, as a part time security guard, at their most secret underground base in the UK, with the highest level of security with PLFs walking about the place, even the big ugly ones....twice!

I'm sure it must have been an oversight of HM forces, just as Greers' in not mentioning your name.

Best regards,

Steve

You did actually participate with Greer, as a ufologist and not as a whistleblower
FOR THE RECORD....................Miles Johnston filmed put together, edited, packaged and sold those VHS vids from the 90's. Its getting tiresome your sly ways of trying to make me look a liar. I did not invent the term PLF or PGLF I was the first to publicly state these terms as used by the facility. I am not the only one whose name does not appear on Dr Greers lists. I have correspondence and emails proving my association but why should i bother to go out of my way. Keep the thoughts you have on this. As for lowly security guard, we were not guards, as in civilian guards protecting warehouses for christs sake. Security Enforcement Officers with a great deal of intensive training and a 3 week process of desensitisation. Not going to bother to detail that here. It was NOT RAF, Miles misquotes that many times, nothing to do with RAF, the facility is joint NSA/USAF. A very long and complicated process involved re my past association with government will show you that i was not an unknown to them. This goes back to childhood, and continued into adulthood with close associations especially during the 1970's. In short i was already involved with them. Being a high profile researcher within ufo field in the 70's, my move to the West Country in 1979 placed me in an ideal position to be 'persuaded' to join the facility. Someday i might recount all this, as have done in great detail in past. Quite frankly Steve your constant irritating digs are proving an annoyance as you keep trying to insinuate certain things which you know are incorrect but have to pee me off for the sake of it. I'm surprised that you continue to try and undermine my claims with your constant nick picking. All here can see what you are doing. Would you have the cheek or audacity to do this to others? Or is it simply that i'm here at this forum i'm an easy target?

Old 12-20-2008, 09:17 AM   #708
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi THEWATCHER,

It is getting rather tiresome, I'll grant you that. It was interesting to note that the videos were published from the nineties, around the same time that you started to offer your claims of Peasmore to the public.

I know of NO USAF operations in the UK that are not on RAF soil. However we may check out at this link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Templat...ases_in_the_UK

If you can show me that I am wrong, with some sort of detail that I perhaps have overlooked I would be most grateful.

I think it better to conclude that, between you and I, we know the truth, the real truth, (I know your history). I like the truth, as the truth is innocent, it is unique, it's absolute as there is only one.

Once again, we should leave the members of the forum decide for themselves.

Best regards,

Steve - watching even closer, with a magnifying glass.

Quote:
[B]FOR THE RECORD....................Miles Johnston filmed put together, edited, packaged and sold those VHS vids from the 90's. Its getting tiresome your sly ways of trying to make me look a liar. I did not invent the term PLF or PGLF I was the first to publicly state these terms as used by the facility.

Old 12-20-2008, 04:37 PM   #709
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

I have a question for TheWatcher, I know that SolInvictus was happily posting all over this forum with no problems, and for a long time now. All of a sudden one day he pointed fingers at you and James and poof! he got the "6am knock", so my question I guess is what did you have to do with that?, if anything, seems awful strange to me that's all. Is somebody watching you who then jumped on him? If that is the case then I'm glad this is my first and last question! I mean no disrespect, just wondering!
Old 12-20-2008, 04:51 PM   #710
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

sup dan, ill toss my 2 cents in if i may... lol
i think its just more paranoia man.
i doubt anyone was after sol for posting in this thread.
highly doubt it.

prolly jus paranoid as it is,
we can make ourselves think anything..
like people are after us, coming to give us the "6 am knock"..
then the mind can link together everything that happens if it wants,
and tell itself stories.

the mind is a powerful thing... and we can make ourselves believe anything if we want to.

barry.. you have my address... maybe send me a 6 am knock so i can see what its all about? ill even answer the door. lol
Bless

edit:.. ohh yeah.. fwiw,..... for the record.. i have a very very hard time believing most of what james casbolt says. lol
barry on the other hand, i get a bit of a different vibe from.......

and its not like sol deleted his account. he'll be back.

peace

Last edited by Orion11; 12-20-2008 at 04:55 PM.
Old 12-20-2008, 05:07 PM   #711
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

doh!....paranoia deep destroya...."The Kinks"....Oh and I would prefer the 10 to 11am knock, thank you!

Last edited by Dantheman62; 12-20-2008 at 05:10 PM.
Old 12-20-2008, 05:11 PM   #712
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
"just cuz yer paranoid doesnt mean theyre not out to get you"
lol
Old 12-20-2008, 06:14 PM   #713
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
I have a question for TheWatcher, I know that SolInvictus was happily posting all over this forum with no problems, and for a long time now. All of a sudden one day he pointed fingers at you and James and poof! he got the "6am knock", so my question I guess is what did you have to do with that?, if anything, seems awful strange to me that's all. Is somebody watching you who then jumped on him? If that is the case then I'm glad this is my first and last question! I mean no disrespect, just wondering!
Sol, like Steve had his own agenda. He actually sent me a PM which seemed to portray him as a very happy bunny!! I can post it here for all to see if ya like. There is nothing menacing around here, if Sol said he got a 6am knock it was probably the paper boy wanting his xmas bonus or the milkman requiring payment LOL LOL. I do not need to send anyone around. IF someone was attacking me constantly I would deal with that myself, from where i'm sitting, i'll say no more. Sol no doubt will be back. He is like many other misguided yet troublesome twonks whom delight in causing friction. Wonder if he would dare state things like that to others (oooh, deja-vu, I said this to Steve) such as Dan Burisch, Dan Sherman, Duncan O'f, John Lear, or countless others? Of course not, neither has the bottle to.

Watching much closer than you ever will Steve

THE WATCHING CONTINUES
Old 12-20-2008, 06:20 PM   #714
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the reply Watcher!, with respect, Dan

And you and Steve need to have a coffee together! LOL! oops I guess you guys drink tea. HaHa

Last edited by Dantheman62; 12-20-2008 at 06:29 PM.
Old 12-20-2008, 06:58 PM   #715
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Somehow i do not think that will ever happen

THE WATCHER CONTINUES WATCHING
Old 12-20-2008, 07:42 PM   #716
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

a lil coffee and patronization? sounds good. lol
i think i would pass to.
Old 12-20-2008, 08:11 PM   #717
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Sol, like Steve had his own agenda. He actually sent me a PM which seemed to portray him as a very happy bunny!! I can post it here for all to see if ya like. There is nothing menacing around here, if Sol said he got a 6am knock it was probably the paper boy wanting his xmas bonus or the milkman requiring payment LOL LOL. I do not need to send anyone around. IF someone was attacking me constantly I would deal with that myself, from where i'm sitting, i'll say no more. Sol no doubt will be back. He is like many other misguided yet troublesome twonks whom delight in causing friction. Wonder if he would dare state things like that to others (oooh, deja-vu, I said this to Steve) such as Dan Burisch, Dan Sherman, Duncan O'f, John Lear, or countless others? Of course not, neither has the bottle to.

Watching much closer than you ever will Steve

THE WATCHING CONTINUES
Sorry for interrupting the 'Watcher Worship', but I liked Sol, he was interesting and posted some generic info.
Please don't be so derogatory - I find some of your posts so patronising and threatening.
Thank you.
Old 12-20-2008, 09:19 PM   #718
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Barry M. King aka 'The Watcher' & 'Big Bad wolf' at http://www.alien-ufos.com/Secret-Page-t14263.html&st=20

I noticed that you have already deleted some of the text but we do have a screen shot of it.
Old 12-20-2008, 09:27 PM   #719
Deb
Avalon Senior Member

And your point is Carolyn?
Old 12-20-2008, 09:44 PM   #720
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avid View Post
Sorry for interrupting the 'Watcher Worship', but I liked Sol, he was interesting and posted some generic info.
Please don't be so derogatory - I find some of your posts so patronising and threatening.
Thank you.
Get off your bloody high horse, I do not patronise or threaten, for your information short sighted one, I am receiving those from others

THE WATCHER WATCHING EVERYONE
Old 12-20-2008, 09:47 PM   #721
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Barry M. King aka 'The Watcher' & 'Big Bad wolf' at http://www.alien-ufos.com/Secret-Page-t14263.html&st=20

I noticed that you have already deleted some of the text but we do have a screen shot of it.

Perfect, see I take no prisoners nor do i put up with continual **** from anybody, you have a problem with my attitude? As i have problems with a few here

THE WATCHER WATCHING EVERYONE
Old 12-20-2008, 09:55 PM   #722
Deb
Avalon Senior Member

I am very disgusted to see what is going on here with the attacks. The homework and background check has been sickening, along with the assumptions based on Miles interviews. Barry, how the hell did these guys get the idea you were making money from these vids?
Old 12-20-2008, 09:57 PM   #723
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

And do us all a favor, cut the 'watcher worship' bit, you insult my intelligence and the good honest people here by that stupid remark. This is now becoming ridiculous with little nerdies coming out of the woodwork and issuing garbage. As I see this not happening to any of the other insiders/whistleblowers/witnesses here I'm becoming more and more of a mind to tell you go fly a kite, I cannot be bothered to waste my valuable time here.

THE WATCHER WATCHING CLOSELY BUT SIGHING WITH THE IGNORANCE HERE
Old 12-20-2008, 10:02 PM   #724
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb View Post
I am very disgusted to see what is going on here with the attacks. The homework and background check has been sickening, along with the assumptions based on Miles interviews. Barry, how the hell did these guys get the idea you were making money from these vids?
When cynics/skeptics/debunkers get little ideas in their heads they cannot let it go, even when the ideas are purely fiction. Why they don't just ask Miles beats me. BUT, enough is enough already. My time is too valuable to spend here whilst numb skulls ruin the disclosure for everyone else

THE WATCHER
Old 12-20-2008, 10:03 PM   #725
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Why o why amidst my growing confusion re this thread am I getting the feeling of deja vu? I don't understand why I am getting this.
Closed Thread