Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 09-22-2008, 04:01 PM   #1
historycircus

Default Need for a Declaration of Human Sovereignty?

Dear All,

I was sort of torn on where to start this thread, but I think preparation is just as good a place as any. You could call it "Exopolitical preparation" if you like.

Barring specific, sometimes radically different details, let us assume for a moment that we HAVE been manipulated as a species for millenia by extraterrestrial forces, are suffering from that same manipulation today, and face a possibly unpleasant future - at least for a while - because of it. Then let us assume that there are indeed benevolent ETs who have merely observed, and maybe there are those willing to intervene on our behalf. Good, bad, neutral - I am a little bothered by the "zoo" perspective offered by Bob Dean and others (which, by the way, I feel is one of the best Camelot interviews out there - for those who have ears, Dean offers clues in his interview that can be researched, and perhaps more to the point, verified). No matter our origins, no matter our state of affairs as a species today, we have reached a point of consciousness - in science and spirit - that mandates a universal recognition of our sovereignty as a species. If there is a galactic community in which we can participate, we should participate as equals - not slaves, not wards.

Do we need a "Universal Declaration of the Rights of Humankind," and should it be applied equally to friends and foes alike?
Old 09-26-2008, 05:49 AM   #2
VinnieCooper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Need for a Declaration of Human Sovereignty?

Kind of on this topic.

I think people need to stop thinking as nationalitys and more like Indigenous Species. Europeans, Asians, African and Indian's (Of which there are millions all over the world) I would say at the risk of upsetting anybody that B. OBAMA is an Indian. Obviously nature evolved us all in differant places for a good reason.

I'm just not into the whole mono-culture idea, I think that its part of an evil Globalist agenda to help server our links with nature.
Diversity is not about mono-culture.

I think world peace depends too some degree on everybody living subsistance lives in their ancestoral homeland.

America Being the great homeland of all Indians (Like B. Obama).
The Area between and the Indian Sub-continent kind of the Indian outpost in the old world from where Indians travel to their homeland in the Americas.

(I mean not of offend anybody with this but its just what i spiritually belive to be the facts)

The US has Indigenous Reserves. Europe, Asia, Africa Should think about this.

Oil companies have laws that state they have to leave land for the subsistance farming comunities of indigenous people.

Could these reserves be at the expence of the church who stole the land by claiming OWNERSHIP?, perhaps they could return the CHURCH'S BACK TO THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE for a start ie.. with No ownership but for Shelter and food of Indigenous People.

As Indigenous Peoples of earth...
HumansKind's First Right:-

The Right to Subsist on their Ancestoral Homland

Does anybody else Regognise this yet?
VinnieCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 12:07 AM   #3
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Hi my friend. Here is something you might be interested in. It's not perfect, but it's a good start.

http://www.humansovereignty.org/

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 12:46 AM   #4
OceanWinds

Thumbs up Re: Need for a Declaration of Human Sovereignty?

this sounds like alot of fun!
Old 09-27-2008, 01:03 AM   #5
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Hey Historycircus good idea bro !!! Galactic treaty proclamation
Maybe we could write the treaty here on this post. Anyone care to participate ? What would the Galatic treaty proclamation state ?, maybe a few alien beings,chanelers , etc. would join in. Hear yee , hear yee We the galatic citizens......
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote