Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 08-13-2009, 12:08 PM   #1
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thumbs up Microwave cooking

After not using my microwave since december I have taken it down and put up a shelf instead
I feel great that it has gone from my house
Microwave has been given to a friend under the condition that she never cooks anything for me in it
Tried to talk her out of it but she wants it

Anyone else still using one???
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 12:45 PM   #2
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Microwave cooking

Gave mine up years ago, haven't missed it a bit.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 05:35 PM   #3
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Never had one....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 05:59 PM   #4
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-14-2009 at 05:12 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 06:05 PM   #5
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Anyone else still using one?
just for parts components for proof of concept on free energy machines and other inventions.
well not me, IST!.

any way this is the article that finally convinced many to get rid of their microwaves.

Ten Reasons to Throw Our Your Microwave
by Anthony Wayne

From the conclusions of the Swiss, Russian and German scientific clinical studies, we can no longer ignore the microwave oven sitting in our kitchens. Based on this research, we will conclude this article with the following:

* 1. Continually eating food processed from a microwave oven causes long term - permanent - brain damage by "shorting out" electrical impulses in the brain [de-polarizing or de-magnetizing the brain tissue].
* 2. The human body cannot metabolize [break down] the unknown by-products created in microwaved food.
* 3. Male and female hormone production is shut down and/or altered by continually eating microwaved foods.
* 4. The effects of microwaved food by-products are residual [long term, permanent] within the human body.
* 5. Minerals, vitamins, and nutrients of all microwaved food is reduced or altered so that the human body gets little or no benefit, or the human body absorbs altered compounds that cannot be broken down.
* 6. The minerals in vegetables are altered into cancerous free radicals when cooked in microwave ovens.
* 7. Microwaved foods cause stomach and intestinal cancerous growths [tumors]. This may explain the rapidly increased rate of colon cancer in America.
* 8. The prolonged eating of microwaved foods causes cancerous cells to increase in human blood.
* 9. Continual ingestion of microwaved food causes immune system deficiencies through lymph gland and blood serum alterations.
* 10. Eating microwaved food causes loss of memory, concentration, emotional instability, and a decrease of intelligence.

“Have you tossed out your microwave oven yet?”
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 08:38 PM   #6
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
From the conclusions of the Swiss, Russian and German scientific clinical studies, we can no longer ignore the microwave oven sitting in our kitchens. Based on this research, we will conclude this article with the following:
Got a link for this article? It would take one heck of a study to prove those claims.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 09:51 PM   #7
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
Got a link for this article? It would take one heck of a study to prove those claims.
Hi Jnana,
Not really...I just typed it into google as I remember reading this once. It has been reprinted on several websites. I do not have a link to the original source. I do agree that these claims would require some serious research to prove. My own intuition tells me that there is something not right with microwaving food, but I don't really know.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 12:56 AM   #8
JoyAnna
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
The article can be found here:

http://www.mercola.com/article/microwave/hazards.htm

I gave mine away a year ago on the advise of an Ayurvedic practitioner.

JoyAnna
JoyAnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 11:13 AM   #9
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

NO nike box... in rhythms shack

lots of apple juice tho ....

is it party time yet SwanStar ???
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 08:33 AM   #10
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Trouble is once Codex Alimentarius comes in at the end of the year all food will be irradiated
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 11:14 AM   #11
Marian-Librarian
Project Avalon Researcher

Thank you, JoyAnna for the link.
Marian-Librarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 01:51 PM   #12
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

I think all this microwave stuff is largely BS.

I don't use a microwave every day, but I use one occasionally.

Bless your food, make good food choices, and you'll be just fine.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 05:59 PM   #13
Gridkeeper
Avalon Senior Member

HI mate, I stopped using one 5 years ago and felt the difference so much that I've never used one since. people always give me strange looks when I eat out as the first thing I ask is if anything is cooked in a microwave.

I stopped using one after reading this from the canadian dowsers association:

Link: http://www.dowsers.info/toronto/dec2002.htm

Quote:
Microwaves: For microwave safety regulations, the FDA allows a very low leakage rate. However: this is set for the oven --- when it is in the store --- and brand new! Maintenance of this is up to you. No consideration is made for age, use, degradation, etc.

Microwaves have been proven to change nutrients. This is proven by changes in blood chemistry. There is a decrease in blood hemoglobin and lymphocytes. There is an increase in leukocytes, cholesterol and the acidity of milk. Even vegetables have an increase in cholesterol! The protein molecule changes.

Serotonin, dopamine levels go down. This leads to depression.

Continuously eating microwaved food causes long term permanent brain damage, lowers/alters hormone production in both sexes, immune system deficiencies, loss of memory, concentration, emotional instability and a decrease in intelligence.

Microwaves are increasing the heat on this planet more than anything else.
There is a tremendous problem with trees dying. Microwaves are the biggest cause of deforestation. Microwave activity "fries" the trees. They are not grounded and water does not reach the tops of the trees. Nutrition does not reach the crown. They dry out.

Many people keep their supplements above the microwave! When they do this, and take the supplements, then they are worse off than before. [Robert Azzopardi also spoke to us about this in September.]

People think it is better to be further away from a relay station. Just the opposite. The further away you are from a relay station, the stronger the pulsation.
Gridkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 08:30 PM   #14
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

And to add to your info. 'gridkeeper' the biggest microwave transmission system was turned on in 1997 "GWEN" ... correlate that to any changes in your life for the worse!!!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote