Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Unconfirmed News Reports

Notices

Unconfirmed News Reports Please post any unconfirmed/unverified reports here

Old 10-04-2008, 07:55 PM   #26
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bush-Cheney Negotiate Resignations (Rumored)

could you give me a link for the gesara info you spoke of. I personally think nesara has a familiar stink to it (I personally don't believe at face value anything I hear but certainly look and listen in hopes of using the pieces in our own chess match). However any major fundemental changes or restructuring I believe provide oppertunities to be taken advantage of.
I believe the troop recalls here to the U.S. (for civil unrest and "anti-terrorism") are also to our ulimate atvantage. These are OUR brothers and sisters and they know they have been maniputaed and betrayed - being knowingly exposed to depleted uranium, chemical, and biological weapons... I believe most probably realize by now that the terrorists in Iraq (and elsewhere) are agents of our governments (US UK Israel.. ect). In short I am confident that bringing them here will serve to empower our revolution for it is their revolution as well. Imagine the situation if "they" order gun confiscation and encampment of US citizens - those they send like in the scene from Braveheart when the two opposing armies run toward one another only to meet in greetings of hellos and hugs and then turn as one toward the evil... have faith in our people.
186282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 08:08 PM   #27
conniec818
Avalon Senior Member

greetings to all....
i think the fact that the term martial law is being said where it normally never would be is a sign..a sign to those who know what is going on yet arent in the in...basically telling the other members to take heed,,,also didnt the first vote go someting like 77-24?? another sign perhapes..like the dow plunging 777 points//
conniec818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 08:48 PM   #28
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
If they were to resign, it could bring enough public attention to become a true catalyst for change...
The scenario I outlined back on post #4, doesn't need the press at all. In fact all it takes is Bush, Cheney, the Chief Justice, and two witnesses. Could probably do the whole ceremony in 10 minutes tops.

"We The People" should have taken to the streets about this time 2002. It seems the collective wisdom was to pretend it was all just something we were watching on TV, and hope really really hard would go away after an election. We knew better then, we know better now.

Perhaps we'll do better as a group of small collected communities. Small groups tend to do better at remembering that our freedom, survival and happiness are all co-dependent on each person insisting on the best "now" possible.

anyway, it's one of the things that keeps me lookin' up.

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:30 AM   #29
SoP

Neither Bush nor Cheney will voluntarily leave (IMO), probably not even when their term is officially over. So, the resignation rumor--I'll believe it when I see it.
Old 10-05-2008, 06:57 PM   #30
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

as regards the china russia issue. isnt the new world orders plan to back china as the leaders fo the new world govt structure in some way.. i heard they are gonna move the headquarters of the UN (anew wolrd order organisation) to china.. they are apparently the prefered model of the global elite in hpoe they want he plant run.. which makes me think its a bit weird how people think china are somehow the good guys and they are gonn a save us and let us have out freedom back.. we do it for ourlseves on our own or we dont get our freedom back in my opinion
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:14 PM   #31
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoP View Post
Neither Bush nor Cheney will voluntarily leave (IMO), probably not even when their term is officially over. So, the resignation rumor--I'll believe it when I see it.
I hear that a lot, but I'm not so sure.
See, this admin has a passel of nasty guys; the insitu ringleader Cheney is a complete sociopath, but they're just ideologists doin' a job.

Thing is, and this has puzzled me a lot, everyone keeps saying things like "these guys are SO dumb! Look what they've done to this country." and I think there's a flaw in that. They came to do a job. This job never was about any interests of the American People! The job was a merger of goals from two different groups: P.N.A.C., and the oil interests.

They have accomplished 90% of what they went to Washington to do:
  • The Iraqi oil contracts which excluded them, no longer exist.
  • The US oil companies, Chevron, Conoco, Bp, et al are so close to signing old style "Banana Republic" style contracts there, they can taste it.
  • The Taliban, who agreed to, then reneged on the oil pipeline are out of power and the pipeline is built, under the watchful eye of our ambassador, a former(?) employee of Unocal.
  • Uncounted precedents set for the behavior of the mythical President/King if the US. Things like the acceptance of signing statements, and all the rest,
  • Acceptance of a raft of unconstitutional laws which setup a functional fascist government. No matter that most of these laws will be struck down, that will take decades. Meanwhile.... party on!
What remains really, is to do the same thing to Iran they did to Iraq; depose the reigning government, thereby cancelling all standing oil contracts and leases. a "reset" to the 1920's. And can anyone deny they don't have that all setup merely waiting for the proper excuse?

No they've batted about 800 out of 1000, I'd say.

Meanwhile Cheney's mealticket, Halliburton, has moved to the U.A.E. a sort of "no man's land" for skullduggery in the M.E.

Also, the Bush family has purchased 95,000 acres in Paraguay. This "hobby ranch" is adjacent to a 170,000 acre one owned by long-time friend of Bush41, Rev. Moon. (Who knew Bush was a closet moonie?) This property also happens to sit over top of the world's largest natural water aquifer! Don't forget, "Water is the next oil!"

No, the longer they stick around, after November, the more dangerous things become for all of them. Besides, they knew damned well exactly what kind of "feces storm in a deep deep hole" they were creating for the US Govt, and it's people, and just how long it'd take to dig out. They didn't care!!

So, the only reason I can come up with, for people as geo-politically aware as this bunch to not care what they were creating is this :
They intended all along to get in, "Git 'er done!" and get outa dodge!

Let the next poor schmuck get the headaches, and take the heat for declaring martial law, just to keep the lid on. Like I said here I think they fully intend to have a "pardon orgy" and boggie post haste!

Now, "They" is a bit vague. so... if someone would like to "name" just who is running them, I can try to expand from there.

Addendum:
In case theres anyone who still doesn't believe it wasn't all about the oil,
Quote:
In June of this year, Andrew Kramer, writing in The New York Times, broke the story that the world's oil giants, "Exxon Mobil, Shell, Total and BP ... along with Chevron and a number of smaller oil companies" were "in talks with Iraq's Oil Ministry for no-bid contracts to service Iraq's largest fields." Subsequently, the Times went on to report that "A group of American advisers led by a small State Department team played an integral part in drawing up contracts between the Iraqi government and five major Western oil companies ... " The Times asserted that the "disclosure" was "the first confirmation of direct involvement by the Bush administration in deals to open Iraq's oil to commercial development and is likely to stoke criticism."

In reality, there had long been ample evidence of deep involvement between the Bush administration, foreign firms and Iraq's Oil Ministry. The Times and other major media outlets also failed to expose the major financial ties between the military occupation in Iraq and the same oil giants. In fact, each of the oil giants named in the original New York Times piece - Exxon Mobil, Shell, Total, BP, and Chevron - regularly shows up on the Pentagon's payroll. In fact, last year, the five firms took home more than $4.1 billion from the Pentagon - with Shell leading the way with $2.1 billion. [source]
Shell, is not a US corporation, I know. But it is interesting thay were chosen because in the original PNAC documents outlining the proposed toppling of governments in Iraq & Iran, Shell was said to be the ideal choice as a non-US corporation to share in the spoils. It was thought that letting a major European corporation in on the deal was a great way to keep Europe from interfering.

The other one was seeing to it the new govt in Iraq was kept weak, and disorganized so the level of civil unrest would remian high. This served to both keep out interlopers, but helped guarantee a "need" for US troops to remain there a long time. (Cagey, and damned cynical, but it has worked quite well.)

Last edited by Fredkc; 10-05-2008 at 11:55 PM.
Old 10-05-2008, 07:20 PM   #32
rinauldi
Banned

I work a stones throw away and see the daily movements. The Veep motorcades are a real pain. Believe me, they are NOT under house arrest...lol
rinauldi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:24 PM   #33
khristmaskathy
Avalon Senior Member

I wish with all my heart this was true. I did a search and didn't find anything else on it. If anybody finds more information about this, please let me know!
I will be on and off---I'm a teacher and have a few days off this week and I just joined here. It's a great site and seems to have a lot of like-minded, compassionate people. I'm happy to be a part of this community.
khristmaskathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:32 PM   #34
rinauldi
Banned

I understand and share your feelings, but rationally - this is not something to wish for.

The collapse of the executive branch would be a disaster. Time is short... be patient and keep the faith.

I will reiterate though... I work very close to the White House. Until two years ago, I had a gate pass and I'm intimately familiar with the routine. I'm 100% sure this is rumor, and I'm seldom 100% sure of anything.
Old 10-05-2008, 11:40 PM   #35
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinauldi View Post
I understand and share your feelings, but rationally - this is not something to wish for.
The collapse of the executive branch would be a disaster.
Actually the Exec branch is in dire need of just that. Well, lets call it a HUGE deflating.

The powers the Exec branch has assumed, borrowed, and plain ol' usurped are 3/4 of what's got us in trouble. The office was NEVER to be like this, and NEVER to be trusted, either by the people or Congress. Congress has instead just handed powers to this branch, mostly from bullying, and a burning desire to legislate away any responsibility of their own.

The office, as defined in Article II, is little more than a combination Janitor and McDonald's manager. A big pile of keys, a huge list of todo's, a ton of responsibility, and damned little if any authority. The only exception to this is a physical attack on the nation by a foreign regular army.

Last edited by Fredkc; 10-06-2008 at 02:58 AM.
Old 10-06-2008, 01:09 AM   #36
Kinetic1

WELL SAID, SIR!!!!!! The blatant and obvious lies make me feel like we're just cattle grazing in the fields, completely mindless.
Old 10-06-2008, 01:16 AM   #37
Hypnotize
Avalon Senior Member

we could only hope they will resign.
Hypnotize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 01:21 AM   #38
rinauldi
Banned

Agreed. Change is due... but if you wish for total collapse of the executive branch, I think you are wishing on emotion and not common sense.

Patience. Lets not wish disaster on the innocent out of frustration. I share your frustration, but that is not the solution. Positive change will come (I hope and pray.)

Peace.
Old 10-06-2008, 07:09 PM   #39
lehomonuka
Avalon Senior Member

Secret government promises big changes
By Benjamin Fulford
http://benjaminfulford.com/secretgoverment.html

in the artical fulford talks of bush & Cheneys resignation
but also tells of chineese secret socitey's take over
agin it's merely
"meet the new boss-same as the old boss"

Last edited by lehomonuka; 10-06-2008 at 10:55 PM.
lehomonuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:58 AM   #40
Accipiter_Phi
Avalon Senior Member

Location: over there, to the left... no, not that left, this left!

RESIGNATION?

Yeah right... Too late, my friends...

It doesn't take a "Majic Eightball" to forecast that event... but lets shake it up anway and see what it says...

Yep, it says right here: "Not f*****g likely."

Nonetheless, a guy can dream, can't he?... (that is... unless that too is a federal crime under the Patriot Act).
Accipiter_Phi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 04:30 PM   #41
ATYT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
Nah, they'll just fly a few remote control airplanes into the buildings housing the evidence and blame 19 arabs who are still alive and well, chuck in a fire proof passport and blame it all on Iran and cause a world war.

Thats Cheneys style.

Yes this is Cheney Style.. sad . but probable
ATYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 01:19 AM   #42
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

GenerationIke,

This is also what Ron Paul recommends in order to send a message that the people are unhappy with the choice for President.
Vote Third Party.
Or Write Someone In (ask for certified receipt of vote)
Do Not Vote The Duopoly. (Democrats/Republicans) He says there is no difference between them.
Ron Paul is supporting Chuck Baldwin of the Constitution Party baldwin08.com
More about Ron Paul's ideas at campaignforliberty.com or house.gov/paul and read Texas Straight Talk or call his hotline, new message every Monday 1-888-322-1414

Regarding Bush leaving office: Please watch Naomi Wolf's interview posted 10/4/2008 on youtube: Americans are under a coup, as of this morning 10/1/2008. She does not believe Bush will turn over the White House to Obama and will probably enact martial law: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Xgke...-happened.html

She is requesting everyone forward this video to as many people as they can as there is no time to wait and is calling for the arrest of George Bush NOW.

With Peace and Love in Mind,

Last edited by peaceandlove; 10-08-2008 at 01:36 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 01:50 AM   #43
bluestix
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetic1 View Post
WELL SAID, SIR!!!!!! The blatant and obvious lies make me feel like we're just cattle grazing in the fields, completely mindless.

All science is merely a means to an end. The means is knowledge. The end is control. Beyond this remains only one issue: Who will be the beneficiary?

In 1954 this was the issue of primary concern. Although the so-called "moral issues" were raised, in view of the law of natural selection it was agreed that a nation or world of people who will not use their intelligence are no better than animals who do not have intelligence. Such people are beasts of burden and steaks on the table by choice and consent.

Consequently, in the interest of future world order, peace, and tranquillity, it was decided to privately wage a quiet war against the American public with an ultimate objective of permanently shifting the natural and social energy (wealth) of the undisciplined and irresponsible many into the hands of the self-disciplined, responsible, and worthy few.

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars
bluestix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 12:39 PM   #44
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

No Pardons for the dialectric duo.
RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote