Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-12-2010, 11:30 AM   #26
justpeter
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: what are we HERE for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood View Post
I'd like to have a 'controversial' private forum. It could even be private with membership requested by email to a mod, so easily impresionable people could not claim they were drawn to read these threads... I'll post this in the suggestions thread.
I'd join up. I spent 15 years in Scientology - believe me, I can do "controversial"

As to the question of why I'm here - well, with the above experience behind me and a further 10 years of looking into all of the things Camelot delves into, I just need people on a similar wavelength to me that I can communicate with. Simple as that.
justpeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 12:21 PM   #27
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I'm here to discuss things with members, and, to reach out to guests of the forum who are beginning to look for new questions and answers.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 01:02 PM   #28
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

My Father took me and my family to California when I was 8 years old, we went to yellowstone, mesa verda indian cliffs, knots berrry farm, virginia city, badlands of south dakota, st. louis arch, grand canyon, petrified forest. He always told me before he died that he made that trip when we were young to expand our mind before we started growing up. So when we learned about these places in school I had already been there.

Joining in with the avalon family from people from all over the world at one time has just confirmed to me that we are all the same no matter what the distance and I have come to trust many here that when a breaking news event happens anywhere in the world , this is the first place I come to because of the knowledge of so many chiming in here to get the real story.

All of us here are thinkers from outside the box, we critique each other, make cases as to why and yes just like families do disagree from time to time. We come here to expand our mind, feel much love and light from some very powerful souls here and can throw any thought process out there and not be called crazy by those who have stayed within the physical constraints of this world.

The craving for answers is why we are here , may not get them but the trusted friends I have made whether it be from across the pond or next door do have a value and an outlet to expand my thought process by learning from others . Avalon is a light on it's own because from all of us ,we power the light.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote