Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-19-2010, 02:20 AM   #26
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: On Project Avalon 2: I am Impressed. A worthwhile Transition

Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 02:20 AM   #27
Lightpotential
Avalon Senior Member

Hobbit,

What can I say? I think I understand well your position. I think also that you do not understand mine. And possibly never will. Your way is not my way. But I say go in peace nonetheless.

LP
Lightpotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 02:59 AM   #28
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

Hobbit, Tacodog, Redtailhawk, Transcosco I cannot understand Why you people were not invited to the Dragon training camp, at least it would be up to you then to decide if you want to go or not.

I mean when i see some, not all, but some that were immediately installed over there I wonder the reasoning of it, because it totally baffles me.

If the ones that are over there already are; then by all that's good and proper everybody else should be.

Oh silly me, I did say by all that's good and proper.
ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 03:41 AM   #29
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

I think that one has to ask themselves if they have (perhaps even unintentionally) offended anyone or judged another's opinion. I've certainly not tried to and at the same time I've never put much worthy info out there as much as I've learned from this place over the years.
I was invited right away but I haven't gone there yet... All seems to complicated and I think I would almost miss the drama that goes on here, and most of all the knowledge passed around.
You've all become like family... so many different personalities, so many different views but I don't judge any of you. Heck I don't even interact with many of those I've come to know and respect for their 'different' aspects but I still love yous (silently)
I realize that we are all on different journeys at different points in time and I can appreciate it all, good, bad and ugly... The drama is like watching a movie at times and keeps my mind off the real news, which is probably a good thing... I can appreciate that too

PS... Got logged into PA2 at my work the other day... I was traumatized because they didn't even recognize my password. Couldn't log in. Couldn't find our normal page! It sucked!... I do want to check it out however! Just need my password fixed
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 03:43 AM   #30
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Relax folks.
Im not into concepts as such but lets say that its true we are one with Mother Earth.

There has recently been two major events, earth quakes, where many have died, the earth has been well shook up.
Is it surprising that we are not in harmony with each other, misunderstandings are happening?

We are pure elctro magnetic energy, atoms in movement we are affected by the moon, we are 90% water, so if the tides are affected by the mooon so are we.
Another name for being unsettled is lunacy (Lunar).

So be aware that people are being irrational at the moment.
This forum is like the earth crust an earth quake has ocured, there is a divide in our world, it need not be permanent, just relax.

Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 04:30 AM   #31
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
Well, thank you so much for giving us your enlighted wisdom yoda. I get back to the "We are all One" comment thrown around on this forum since its inception.

NB: It is the people that are led by the nose and can shut their mouths that got the first invite and those that think they know everything and know absolutely stuff all.
Please stop with this Ellie. What you say is not true. People are getting invites on an absolutely random basis, and yes maybe they thought of their friends or favorites first. That's all they can do is pick one person at the time and keep moving through the list. And yes, your current attitude is not very much appreciated. The moderators have volunteered their time on this project and worked long and hard on it - please stop beating them up.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 04:32 AM   #32
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Thank you Greybeard for your consistent voice of reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
Relax folks.
Im not into concepts as such but lets say that its true we are one with Mother Earth.

There has recently been two major events, earth quakes, where many have died, the earth has been well shook up.
Is it surprising that we are not in harmony with each other, misunderstandings are happening?

We are pure elctro magnetic energy, atoms in movement we are affected by the moon, we are 90% water, so if the tides are affected by the mooon so are we.
Another name for being unsettled is lunacy (Lunar).

So be aware that people are being irrational at the moment.
This forum is like the earth crust an earth quake has ocured, there is a divide in our world, it need not be permanent, just relax.

Chris
Old 03-19-2010, 06:26 AM   #33
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

2 days ago,
Members: 18

Today,
Threads: 190
Members: 144

It isn't a plot, it isn't a ruse, it isn't a cult. It's much worse than that...

It's people of Avalon, sharing, and doing what they've done for years, without all this baggage, suspicion, and cr@p. (yes, I said it again.)

I keep coming to AV1, looking for more to invite, and all that happens is my list gets shorter and shorter.

If there exists a bright corner in the universe where complaining about what doesn't exist anymore brings on orgasms of nirvana, I'm sure I'd have found it by now.

In the mean time, I'm stuck with putting energy into what I want more of, and for now, that's AV2.

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 06:33 AM   #34
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
"Undesirables"
Burn the witch.
I suppose this is direct out of the NWO handbook, get rid of the undesirables.
Cull them.
It's not avalon deux, it's avalon DUH.
hobbit
"Undesirables" is probably the worst possible word that can be used. Is it also natural that there will be people in the universe that can turn it upside-down or at least offer a balanced viewpoint?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 07:03 AM   #35
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
"Undesirables" is probably the worst possible word that can be used. Is it also natural that there will be people in the universe that can turn it upside-down or at least offer a balanced viewpoint?
Yes but... No but... Yes but...

There's been a palace revolution & you're all looking for - & finding - an excuse to ignore that very fact.

I am impressed. A worthwhile transition.

You all seem very eager to forget how this transition took place.

Not your cup of tea, is it?

What if this whole thing is just a big hoax?

Oops!

Choices, choices...

You're selling your soul in love, light & unity.

Blessings to you all.

TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 07:56 AM   #36
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
Lightpotential,
Could You please describe and quantify what these "UNDESIRABLES" look like ?
Are they like the INVADERS, an alien race that have funny little fingers?

Who decides who is an UNDESIRABLE?
Is there a test to deduce , a league table been kept to ascerain the desirability or not of all here?
I must be dreaming all of this garbage, surely ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN0teidDEg4

Are there camps to keep these UNDESIRABLES in, until it's time to exterminate them?
Are You going to close the gas chamber doors?
Hobbit, amazed .
I have posted this several times!!!

A very small few will not be invited due to persistent unconstructive behavior as per BILL Ryans request

Hobbit, you are continuing down a very negative path which is very unconstructive to the forum members, the mod team, Admins and the forum Founder Bill Ryan.

Please sort it out.

Regards.
Old 03-19-2010, 08:20 AM   #37
Vidya Moksha
Avalon Senior Member

Isnt it funny how a positive initial post was taken down into the depths so quickly? maybe thats why av2 is here?

I was unsure of AV2. It took me a while to work out even how to get to see posts. It seemed very elitist.

But it has a good energy, for whatever reason, and I like it too. Thank you to all who put the obvious time and energy into producing it.
Vidya Moksha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 08:29 AM   #38
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

so from what im reading here quite a lot of people wont transition across when they pull the plug on this forum. maybe most of the people over there are geeks that know what to look for in ironing out problems in new forums?

has anyone here from avalon that doesnt like av2 investigatged kerrys forum. is that a different style to av2 and thus an alternative format under the same umbrella?

again id say at some point we should be so busy trying to survive that we may not have time to chit chat on computers. i joined this forum originally cos i thought shi T was gonna hit the fan and we need to start getting in groups(ground crew). everyone seemed to be busy getting into groups and ahaving local meetings.

the forum went subscription and that was the death of what avalon was created for, it wasnt a talking shop imo. it was a hub to create communities with added information available for extra value.

when the forum went subscription our ground crew fell apart and all the momentum and energy dissipated ratgher quickly. i came back when it was free again and lots of peoplehad disappeared as i had, clark kent ect.

im willing to give AV2 a shot if i get invited lol.. time may be short and we may not have access to information like this within the next two years, who knows?
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 08:30 AM   #39
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross H View Post
I have posted this several times!!!

A very small few will not be invited due to persistent unconstructive behavior as per BILL Ryans request

Hobbit, you are continuing down a very negative path which is very unconstructive to the forum members, the mod team, Admins and the forum Founder Bill Ryan.

Please sort it out.

Regards.
"Please sort it out"

Your post typifies the zealot holier than thou attitude that is rife here.
There is no honesty, unless You toe zerr party line and be all sweetness and light, well Your told to "SORT IT OUT"

Sycophants, plants and undesirables, are some of the labels attached to people who have underpinned this foprum, and vive la differance, .

YOU need to look in a mirror and realise what YOU are doing here.

I have been sent an invatation to join the elitist masonic typeSPECIAL ONES club.
I sorted out the invite into a waste paper basket.
Hobbit, annoyed, sick of the destructive and totally NEGATIVE actions and remarks been made here.
All heil zer founder.
hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 08:43 AM   #40
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

I THINK HOBBIT YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN. get a tea or a cofee and sit outside or go for a walk. getting madder and madder will change nothing. its just a forum..
Old 03-19-2010, 09:17 AM   #41
justpeter
Avalon Senior Member

So far on AV2 there hasn't been any of this negativity, as far as I can see, and I find it very refreshing. It's amazed me how so many people supposedly on a spiritual path can become so negative just because they weren't first to be invited.

I've lost count of the number of times the mods have had to explain the process of converting to AV2, which is a perfectly logical process imo, yet they are being called some of the most horrifically negative names by some of the people here.

To all those negative name-calling people on this forum I would suggest you look inside yourself to see where these emotions are coming from. AV2 isn't "elitist" and if the supposedly strict rules of the forum prevent some of this un-spiritual type of behaviour then that's a very good thing, in my opinion.

Peter
justpeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 09:27 AM   #42
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

i just found out i got invited, but the invite went to my junk box in my hotmail. im off to check it out. ill pop bk later.
Old 03-19-2010, 09:33 AM   #43
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
i just found out i got invited, but the invite went to my junk box in my hotmail. im off to check it out. ill pop bk later.

Yes, hot mail, yahoo etc tend to do that

as well the email can take longer to receive.
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 09:50 AM   #44
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
so from what im reading here quite a lot of people wont transition across when they pull the plug on this forum.
To quote Ross: A very small few will not be invited due to persistent unconstructive behavior as per BILL Ryans request.

Oh, wow, moving right along, I screened 12 people tonight, and picked a bunch more that look like they might be "constructive" posters. This is going to take a few weeks.
Old 03-19-2010, 09:55 AM   #45
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
To quote Ross: A very small few will not be invited due to persistent unconstructive behavior as per BILL Ryans request.

Oh, wow, moving right along, I screened 12 people tonight, and picked a bunch more that look like they might be "constructive" posters. This is going to take a few weeks.
Thank you Karen.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 10:01 AM   #46
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
Please stop with this Ellie. What you say is not true. People are getting invites on an absolutely random basis, and yes maybe they thought of their friends or favorites first. That's all they can do is pick one person at the time and keep moving through the list. And yes, your current attitude is not very much appreciated. The moderators have volunteered their time on this project and worked long and hard on it - please stop beating them up.
I've been watching this from a distance for some time now.

I really wouldn't know what to say to be honest. I do have a picture in my head though, a picture is worth a thousand words apparently. Unfortunately I have to use words to describe the picture.....

a well used sand-box, and in the box are a bunch of kids fighting over a few old and tired toys and their little bit of space in the box. The kids are normally friends but because they have been spoilt for so long they have forgotten what friends are and only see their own needs, desires, cravings........... They have become so caught up in their own selfish fray that they can't see that the other kids actually need them to be strong and giving, to assist and love......

It is all very very sad really and to be truthful, heartbreaking....

Z

edit to add this...

if this is indeed a test, i am afraid we have all failed. Start over....try again....
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 10:25 AM   #47
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

just been over for a quick peek. its the same as here but with shiny new look. it even says the forum is not officially open yet in the blurb at the top of the main page. im assuming as the last people get transfered over then they will close this one. couple of weeks?

anyway looks pretty nice and im sure it will be rolling along great once there is a mass of people there. hardly any memebers over their yet. nothing to get ina flap about imo. nice work people who made the new forum design.
Old 03-19-2010, 11:14 AM   #48
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
just been over for a quick peek. its the same as here but with shiny new look. it even says the forum is not officially open yet in the blurb at the top of the main page. im assuming as the last people get transfered over then they will close this one. couple of weeks?

anyway looks pretty nice and im sure it will be rolling along great once there is a mass of people there. hardly any memebers over their yet. nothing to get ina flap about imo. nice work people who made the new forum design.

145 members so far, its a big job and will take some time, We all look foward to seeing there.

Peace
Old 03-19-2010, 11:53 AM   #49
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:

a couple of months more like, , and i wish to let people know that we are doing our best, its alot of work, and mods, admin also have every day jobs to do aswell! so as i say to myself every day patience is a virtue (something that i constantly have to remind myself ), everyone that has pmed me wishing for invite has been sent to admin, so we are getting there slowly and surely.

i also love the energy on av2, like a breath of fresh air, and i have such hopes that it will continue to grow and stay moving that way. i havent been able to spend as much time as i would like to there as have been busy, and i have missed just kicking back chilling and reading posts. but this is important to us to keep things rolling in a forward direction.

much love to you all
m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat

Last edited by morguana; 03-19-2010 at 11:56 AM.
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 02:49 PM   #50
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Ross, Morguana;

If there is a medal out there, for quietly stating the truth, in the face of so many turning it inside out, and backwards.

then stating it again...
and again...

You guys are due 2 apiece.

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote