Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-19-2008, 11:37 PM   #1
obiwanFUTURE

Default Remain Upbeat. Please.

Ive been a long time viewer of Camelot and Serpo. Icke et al.

Must say how much I admire Kerry and Bill and what they've achieved with this remarkable site.
Am 'awake' and understand manipulation from TPTB.
However the overall impression I get from reading Camelot is we're all doomed. Indeed I find it depressing trawling through it all.

Take for instance Mr Green. I could barely find one iota of hope offered in his messages on Camelot. Aside from going to S America with gold coins to a high mountain and hope for the best.

Its good that people are coming together and sharing views. And empowering people with information. But from someone who wants to try to remain optimistic in their everyday life here in UK... are things really as bad as they are being portrayed?? I find it hard to believe that all politicians and organisations are aware of the coming calamity and are keeping quiet about it?

This is not a critisism, merely an observation. I understand safe areas etc are a positive step and people meeting / forming groups is positive; but to the casual observer this all too often feels like a survival guide for 'end times'.

All views appreciated.