Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-01-2009, 07:14 AM   #1
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Default Reptiloids of the Inner Earth – The Lacerta Files

People talk about the mystery of Reptilians… are they real? There is David Icke who claims the ruling elite of this world are the Illuminati who are a race of reptilian humanoids. And there is Arizona Wilder who talks about the rituals of these reptilian illuminati.

Reptilian humanoids of varying depictions have been common in the legends and religions of many cultures throughout history. Wikipedia has a reasonable overview http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reptilian_humanoid.

After much study of both, I find myself not a believer in Icke's and Wilder's stories. The following is quite a different viewpoint of a possible Reptilian species.

These are two interesting interviews by Ole. K. (done in Sweden) with a Reptiloid named “Lacerta”:
http://www.sabon.org/reptiloid/index3.html (first interview, translation by Christian Pfeiler)
http://www.sabon.org/reptiloid/index4.html(second interview, translation by Doug Parrish)

Please go to the website links to read the entire interviews.
Portions of the interviews are as follows:

December 16, 1999
Question: First of all, who are you and what are you? Are you an extraterrestrial species or can your origin be found on this planet?
Answer: As you could see with your own eyes, I'm not a human being like you and to be honest I'm no real mammal (despite my partly mammal-like body features, which are a result of evolution). I'm a female reptile being, belonging to a very old reptilian race. We are the native terrans and we live on that planet since millions of years.

Question: What is your task? Do you have a "job" like us?
Answer: To say it with your words: I'm a curious student of the social behaviour of your species. That's why I'm here and talk to you, that's why I have revealed my real nature to E.F. and now to you and that's why I give you all that secret information and why I will try to answer all the questions on your many sheets of paper honestly. I will see how you react, how others of your kind react. There are so many crazies and liars of your kind on this planet who claim to know the truth about us, about UFOs, about aliens and so on and some of you believe their lies. I'm interested to see how your species will react if you make the truth (which I will tell you now) public. I'm quite sure everyone of you will refuse to believe my words, but I hope I'm wrong, because you need to understand if you want to survive the coming years.

Question: I've read your full statement (which you have given to E.F.) about this, but can you give me now just a short answer: are UFOs real flying objects piloted by extraterrestrials or do they belong to your species?
Answer: Some observed UFOs—as you call them—belong to us, but most not. Most of the "mysterious" flying objects in the sky are not technological devices but mainly misinterpretations of natural phenomena your scientists have not understand (like spontaneous plasma flares in the high atmosphere). Nevertheless, some UFOs are real craft belonging either to your own species (especially to your military) or to other alien species or at last to us (but a minority of sighted craft belongs really to us, because we are generally very careful with our movements in the atmosphere and we have special ways to hide our ships).

Question: You speak sometimes about underground cities and artificial sunlight. Do you mean something like a "hollow Earth" with this. Is there a second sun inside our planet?
Answer: No, Earth is not really completely hollow and there is no second sun inside. This story is ridicolous and physically not possible (even your species should be intelligent enough not to believe this.) Do you know how much mass a sun must have to produce energy and light for a longer time by fusion? Do you really think that there could be a small active sun inside the planet? When I talk about our subterranean home, I talk about large cave systems. The caves you have discovered near to the surface are tiny in comparison to real caves and huge caverns deeper in the earth (in a depth of 2,000 to 8,000 of your metres, but connected with many hidden tunnels to the surface or to surface-near caves) and we live in large and advanced cities and colonies inside such caves. Major sites of us are beyond the Arctic, the Antarctic, Inner Asia, North America and Australia. If I talk about artificial sunlight in our cities I don't mean a real sun but various technological sources of light (including gravitational sources) which illuminates the caverns and tunnels. There are special cave areas and tunnels with a strong UV light in every city and we use that places to heat our blood. Furthermore, we have also some surface sunplaces in remote areas, especially in America and Australia.

Question: How many alien species are active on earth at the moment?
Answer:
As far as we know 14 species. 11 from this universe, 2 from another "bubble" and 1 very advanced from a very different plain. Don't ask me for names, because nearly all are not pronouncable for you, eight of them are not pronouncable even for us. Most of the species—especially the more advanced—are just studying you as animals and they are not very dangerous for you and for us and we work together with some of them, but three species are hostile, including the one which was in contact with some of your governments and exchanged their technology for copper and other important things and which had betrayed your kind. There was and is a "cold war" between two of these hostile races during the last 73 years and the third species seemed to be the "winner" in this useless struggle. We expect a more "hot" war between them and you in the near future (I would say in the next 10 or 20 years) and we are worried about that development. In the last time, there were some rumours about a new, fifteenth species which had arrived on Earth just 3 or 4 years ago, but we don't know anything about their intentions and we were not in contact with them until now. Maybe the rumours are wrong.

Date: April 27, 2000
Question: Good. Let's talk about UFOs. Can you explain to me how our governments came into possession of UFO material to the point that they could start their own projects? Did it have anything to do with the "Roswell Incident?"
Answer:
(snip)
In the last years of your 1970's and your early 1980's, it finally came down to various events between the alien species and that human government—I don't want to go into detail here since there is much that even I am not exactly sure of. The whole thing lay in the context with some new, or better said, the old technical problems with your own self-constructed ships whose camouflage and drive partially failed to function in test flights in the open. Because of that, the function of secrecy was threatened. Your military and your politicians slowly—very slowly—came to the conclusion after more than 20 years of this that they had been deceived by that alien species. Multitudinous incongruities and the overstepping of bounds of the treaties by both sides finally led to an altercation between you and the extraterrestrials, which culminated in the lift-off of three of the alien aerial objects through a special—how do you say it?—EMP {electromagnetic pulse} weapon and a military skirmish at one of their underground installations. As a consequence of these attacks, the alien species ultimately withdrew from all contact with you and was understandably more than angered about your kind. Therefore, I count these extraterrestrials among the three groups who are hostile towards you, and while the other two are more occupied with their own business, among them waging a cold war for dominance on your planet, your old "friends" and partners are preparing to supply themselves finally with the sole and absolute dominance over raw materials and human DNA. At the moment it is probably true that they lack some of the technical possibilities and the large amount of forces which they need in order to achieve their goals directly. In spite of that, we are counting on negative actions—possibly ever of a more subtle kind—against you in the next few years or decades.

Question: Will the other extraterrestrial species undertake nothing against these war-like actions? Specifically, something ought to be on Earth for the more highly developed species.
Answer:
You're wrong there. Specifically, for the more highly developed species there is simply at the very least your fate. You are animals for them. Animals in a very large lab. Understandably, an alien intervention on your planet would disturb their projects, but I don't think that they accept a confrontation with other species for it. Many of them could look for another research planet for themselves or they could study over a long distance your behavior and your consciousness/awareness, since crisis situations could have an attraction for their studies. Whenever you people take a look at an ant hill, and another person comes along and steps on the ant hill, what do you do? You go on your way, or you search for another ant hill or you observe the ants in their crisis condition. But would one of you—even though he were larger and more powerful than the one who stepped on the ant hill in the first place—defend the meaningless ants? No. You have to imagine for yourself the viewpoint of the more highly advanced creatures. You are the ants. Don't expect any help from them.

Question: If other people want to come into contact with your kind, do they have a chance to do so?
Answer: Generally not. We avoid contact with you and we operate on the surface only in remote areas and there we use the mimicry techniques in case we should meet some people. That I am talking with you now does not mean that others will follow my example. It goes without saying that you could try to find an entrance to my world and penetrate your way into there. However, that can sooner lead to unpleasant consequences for the infiltrator. You have next to no chances on the surface of recognizing us. You can't even contact us directly, we have to contact you, just as I did with E.F. Those kinds of contacts however are not the rule but are very rare occurrences.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:28 AM   #2
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Reptiloids of the Inner Earth – The Lacerta Files

I read lacerta files some time ago as the link to it had been posted here before. My conclusion: it could be disinformation as well as any other theory. Somehow I believe in Icke's good intentions....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:54 AM   #3
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

This Lacerta File has already been posted last year:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...?t=1056&page=2

I recommend reading this Lacerta interview to everyone, really entertaining,
well written and quite plausible.

Thanks for posting it in its own thread KathyT
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 03:23 PM   #4
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Reptiloids of the Inner Earth – The Lacerta Files

Are We being objective ? We must always be mindful of Our "BS" (Belief Systems that is). Please let Me explain...

Quote:
Answer: As far as we know 14 species. 11 from this universe, 2 from another "bubble" and 1 very advanced from a very different plain. Don't ask me for names, because nearly all are not pronouncable for you, eight of them are not pronouncable even for us. Most of the species—especially the more advanced—are just studying you as animals and they are not very dangerous for you and for us and we work together with some of them, but three species are hostile, including the one which was in contact with some of your governments and exchanged their technology for copper and other important things and which had betrayed your kind. There was and is a "cold war" between two of these hostile races during the last 73 years and the third species seemed to be the "winner" in this useless struggle. We expect a more "hot" war between them and you in the near future (I would say in the next 10 or 20 years) and we are worried about that development. In the last time, there were some rumours about a new, fifteenth species which had arrived on Earth just 3 or 4 years ago, but we don't know anything about their intentions and we were not in contact with them until now. Maybe the rumours are wrong.
Three are hostile from the above Info right ? My bet is that One of those Three are the Alpha Draconians and I have no doubt another of Them is the Annunaki. The Third is perhaps the Zetas (Small Greys and I don't mean the PLFs) as They're known for Abductions and Chipping. With that reasoning layed out - We can easily see how Icke could be right - Correct ?

That Icke may be disinfo is just as valid as the above Source being disinfo. What do We do ? We take it all in if We can and simply wait for Spirit to show Us. That said - We must Mentally and with Intent - Ask the Creation and the Creator to have the Info displayed to Us. It will not come if We don't.

"Let Them Who hath not the Knowledge but ask, and It shall be delivered unto Them".

This esoteric little saying is really the Crux IMO. Its worked for Me unflinchingly, and I would advise all those seeking answers to use this Method to obtain Them.

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 04:05 PM   #5
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Mercuriel,
Very well said
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 05:36 PM   #6
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

What if native reptillians live in the crust of Earth...and have the ability to astrally project...and harass or possess human beings...depending on human invitation or resistance? Wouldn't this fit the Icke/Wilder scenario? I just think there is so much lying and disinformation regarding ufo's, aliens, and spirits. It seems that one has to endure the ordeal of listening to everything openly, yet skeptically...and then create cautious theories about what is really going on. But then be ready to reject everything...and start over...as new evidence and theories emerge. This is not a good subject to study if one wishes to attain inner peace and emotional stability! I have asked previously about Gizeh Intelligence. Are native reptillians really Gizeh Intelligence? Have they been secretly running(and ruining) human life for thousands of years? Are we really dealing with a Reptillian vs Human situation? Is it Us vs Them? Are the benevolent aliens holding our coats...and making sure that Universal Law is followed...but only rarely intervening in this conflict? I don't even pray anymore...even though I believe in a good God. I don't let go...and let God! I research, meditate, exercise, listen to music, etc, etc...and I think we have to draw upon the spiritual resources within us to do battle with these jerks! This is my story...and I'm sticking to it! My mind is made up! Pleeeeze don't confuse me with the facts!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-01-2009 at 05:41 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lacerta files, reptilian