Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-15-2008, 04:45 AM   #26
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Girl with miracle powers!

If you want to experiment than try this ... wear a gold bracelet on your left wrist and see what happens!

And your mind modulates your continued perpetuation. At some point you will maintain W holistic balance.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 05:21 AM   #27
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by munkey View Post

Where did this little gem come from?
I have never read anywhere that they used iron nails to prevent escape.
I forget sometimes which parts of history are metaphorical and which ones are realistic... but if you were to nail someone to a cross would there be a reason? And what kind of metal do archeologists usually find during there excavations? But then again a story of someone with such ability as we have all read about couldn't possibly be true so why bother being so cautious. It's not like ET's in the past had to be kept in faraday cages so they couldn't disappear or something like that right! And of course 'Munkey' you are free to travel the Galaxy anytime you wish.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 08:38 AM   #28
Greg222
Avalon Senior Member

I can't believe so many people are getting this so wrong. It is very simple once you know what is going on as we approace the year 2012.
Number one, 'the veil is lifting'. The difference between our 3-D world and the higher frequency 4-D and 5-D worlds is lessening, hence things like this are now possible as people react to this transitioning.
Number two, more and more 'Indigo' or 'Crystal' children (or metaphysically advanced) are coming into this world to assist us in the transition in 2012. Most haven't been completely woken up to their roles just yet, but many of them possess powers like these. A simple research will find many books written many times by disbelievers who discovered these children and had their eyes openned by what they saw.
Just know that the time leading up to 2012 involves a transition YOU are also involved in also. Again, any number of books will explain this to you ten ways to Sunday.
If you want sites and books, contact me and I'll provide some. But this is now OLD material, folks. If this is all new to you, I highly recommend some serious research and 'catching up'. 2012 ain't that far away and some incredible things are going to happen soon that will make the little girl and her 'tricks' seem blase. Instead of being surprised and blind-sided by what's coming, educate yourself and then anticipate the upcoming events and your transition will be much easier.
Greg222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 08:46 AM   #29
Greg222
Avalon Senior Member

Cancel repeat
Greg222 is offline   Reply With Quote