Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Free Energy

Notices

Free Energy Free Energy devices and information

Old 12-17-2009, 12:05 PM   #1
eMonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Default "Key to Gravity" explained

Hi all, this is my first posting!

I had this important new video passed to me last night regarding Electrogravitics and the possible key to the unlocking of the secrets of gravity which, rightly or wrongly, I thought should be brought to the attention of a wider audience.

In my opinion, it is way beyond me mathematically, but conceptually, I understand the physics. I must also point out that this discovery possibly provides a clue to taking us from type 0 to a type 1 society.

It is however a raw motor and as yet the theory provides no control of direction or of a time varying effect. One must also consider when building a craft that an important element is the control of the propulsion by the pilot and so too, the protection of the occupants from the stray effects of electromagnetism, which at high field strengths will rip apart your DNA. Yes, nearly all, if not all matter including DNA is made up from Bi-Polar elements and will be affected by electromagnetism.

Judge for yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftCH1u_CPDM

Thank-you
eMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 03:08 PM   #2
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: "Key to Gravity" explained

I should think this thread may be helpful to you

Torsion Field Research
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7446

I would also recommend this interview as well.

Nassim Haramein
http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...nharamein2.htm

Be well
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 06:19 PM   #3
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

T. Townsend Brown (see avatar) built and patented electrogravitic devices. His patents include clear descriptions of devices which would exhibit the effects he found. Check out US Patent 3,187,206. You can find links to some of his other patents here: Biefeld-Brown Effect

BTW, the description of the effect in PowerPedia is wrong. Look at the patents themselves.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 03:57 PM   #4
eMonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Aztar, Jnana

I do not work in this field nowadays, but this person was put in touch with me and I put it the best place I knew possible. Guess I did not check for a forum on PC and Alternative Energy. Perhaps the MODS can move this thread.

Thank you kindly.
eMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote