Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-12-2010, 11:28 PM   #626
Eureka
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

If only we lived on Pandora and were one of the Na'vi!

I, too, am surprised about the fact that there's no discussion about Avatar going on these forums. I bought Avatar: An Activist Survival Guide recently, and it's funny that between the movie and the book how many references there are to things like MKULTRA and our spiritual selves. According to an article by CNN, many people felt depressed/suicidal after watch the movie because they long to live in such a beautiful place. I sorta wonder if James Cameron knows what is going and is trying to make people wake up to what is going on around us. Whatcha think Bill? And since you seem to be pretty into the movie, I'd say go take a peek at that book if you get a chance!
Eureka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 05:51 AM   #627
synaxis
Project Avalon Member

Hi Bill - I much appreciate the uniquely informative material that you and Kerry make available on Project Camelot. Thank you for the opportunity to ask questions on the present thread.

My question is about 'White hats' - on the inside (government, military, etc.). The link at the end of this post connects to a piece titled "Very Civil Servants" by Thomas Ashley-Farrand, a western Vedic priest who now teaches mantra meditation. This is a chapter from his privately-published book, True Stories of Spiritual Power (2nd ed. 2001). Based on other things I know about Thomas and his work, I am inclined to think the account is credible.

He describes a remarkable encounter, which occurred around 1975 when he was 35. He had been meditating for about two years, was doing temp work for a consulting firm and was assigned to the U.S. Dept of Labor in Washington DC to help them reconcile their property book.

Shortly after arriving he found himself among a group of fully telepathic government employees. Although they seemed very 'ordinary', they disclosed that they knew his every thought and feeling. They also had remarkable healing powers. In fact, the purpose of the encounter seems to have related to their clearing certain blockages from his nervous system.

(1) Have you encountered or heard of any groups of insiders who are telepathically operational at this level (as opposed to individuals)? The clearly beneficent consciousness of this group seems highly spiritual. (2) Is this anything like the 'hyperdimensional artificial intelligence' occasionally referenced in your material (e.g. your experience with Jake Simpson) or is the latter something entirely different and non-spiritual in nature?

Thank you for your response and I wish you all the best for a happy and productive new year!

"Very Civil Servants", Thomas Ashley-Farrand
http://www.sanskritmantra.com/laser.htm

Old 01-13-2010, 03:34 PM   #628
panpravda
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill ...

No, I didn't expect such a comprehensive response to my question. It was, however, a very welcome and informative one.

My view is that this thread is for you Bill to respond to legitimate questions from members, so I'll try (cringe!) to keep my further comments as short as I can and will not expect you to spend time on further analysis - unless of course you really wanted to.

I agree with the majority of your reply to my question about the souls of animals, insomuch as I feel I am understanding what you have said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
It's run on a routine functional level by a spiritually intelligent organization of tiny non-physical entities that were created by ourselves for the job.

I know a spiritual teacher who calls them "sparkles of consciousness". These "sparkles" get together in a large super-organized group and interface with the cells and the DNA that comprise the biophysical body.
I don't know if you've read these books, but could this be the same concept as Suzanne Ward explains in her book 'Matthew Tell Me About Heaven' as thought forms ? And possibly related to what Lynne McTaggart explains in her book 'The Field' as all things having their basis in the Zero Point field??

Quote:
Your dog is still animated with its own life force... but there's no "big" spiritual being in it. That's the difference. A "big" spiritual being COULD inhabit your dog (i.e. "drive" it as an Avatar)... but it'd not be much fun because a dog isn't very intelligent.

A dog's "processor" (its brain) is small and slow in the areas which are important to "big" beings: you might find you can run fast after rabbits and have a great sense of smell, but you'd not be able to communicate anything very well, or figure much out. So "driving" a dog as an Avatar isn't really very useful.
I believe I can follow what you say, but I see the opportunity to consider something further here that may be viewed as potentially desirable. I subscribe to the notion that all of creation can be likened to an infinite ocean, wherein can be found our overall soul definition, made up in two forms. Our own 'individual' soul at its closest association to this physical 3D existence being one, and this being as a drop of water to a cup of water from that ocean, where the cup of water represents our cumulative soul. The cumulative soul being the collection of individual souls and their experiences that have through many lifetimes contributed to the overall wisdom, knowledge, experience and maturity of the collective soul; this accumulated level of enlightenment being available to all the constituent souls while they are not experiencing an individual 3D lifetime experience. When an individual soul is ready to further enrich the overall cumulative soul experience, then it should be possible for that soul to manifest in whatever physical life-form it chooses - perhaps an animal if it feels that this will provide a relevant contribution for the cumulative soul from that type of existence. This concept, (hopefully presented here accurately,) comes from Suzanne Ward's book 'Matthew Tell Me About Heaven.'

Quote:
I might do an interview about this stuff sometime - a sort of Freedom Central part 2.
THAT would be a great thing to do. Speaking for myself, this could address the most basic questions for our understanding of what reality is and how our consciousness relates to it - at and beyond the quantum level. I really hope you consider doing this Bill. Your Freedom Central (1) interview was just great by the way.

Quote:
But the other aspect of the answer is that animals in our world are an integral part of the biosphere that's a fantastic richness like few understand or have ever witnessed, unless they're explorers, professional biologists or marine photographers.
Again, I can personally see a link here with the concept that everything, us included, is based on energy interference patterns, fluctuating and interacting in complex ways as the frequencies of constituent parts produce these unique interference patterns (identities) - this perhaps being what brings about individuality for everything, animate and inanimate, even our thoughts. But at the most basic level it's all the same, electromagnetic energy, photons, light outwith the visible

Quote:
I suspect that evolution and the diversity of species is a mixture of Darwinian evolution (not much), Lamarckian evolution (i.e. species evolve through their own intention), cosmically-triggered jumps in DNA complexity and function (as David Wilcock describes), and simple (or not-so-simple) manipulation or creation of lifeforms by ETs for whatever purpose we can only imagine... maybe just creating beautiful diversity for the aesthetic and wonderful heck of it.
I too don't give Darwinian theory much room in terms of overall relevance. I know nothing about Lamarckian evolution theory, and I'll need to look at that, but I do have a great deal of time for the notion of cosmic energy influencing our DNA as David Wilcock describes. (Another man that I have a lot of time for.) ET influencing and experimentation is also in there for me, and I see this as part of the adventure of finding out more about our origins.

Quote:
If I had that ability, I'd create lifeforms for fun, too... rather like the CGI designers working with James Cameron on AVATAR. But for real.
Now, now, Bill ... aren't we getting just a little carried away

Quote:
I bet you didn't think your question would get this kind of answer...
Like I said above ... a great response from you - Thank you so much.
panpravda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 06:40 PM   #629
Daft Ada
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
I, too, am surprised about the fact that there's no discussion about Avatar going on these forums.
There's several. here http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ghlight=avatarand here
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ghlight=avatar
Daft Ada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 07:41 PM   #630
Bloodoftheberry
Avalon Senior Member

Bill, what is your opinion on Russell Miller's 1987 biography of L. Ron Hubbard, 'Bare-Faced Messiah'?

Did 'Dane Tops' ever mention this book to you?
Bloodoftheberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 11:11 AM   #631
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill,

Q.1 Do you think artifical life forms becoming the norm in the next 20 years and does this correlate with your interviews regarding robot corprations developments? However, are there AIF already in actions?

Q.2 What's your take on blood removals of cattle mutations and the realation to gene therapy technologies?

Peace
SWIFT
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 01:35 PM   #632
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Bill Ryan's thread

this thread is massive.. i d like to read bill answrrs to questions buut its too much to go through now.. can you sticky that link where its just purely questions and bills answers.. i think fredkc did condensing of material.. mods!!!

pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 09:30 PM   #633
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, Bill
I've just finished 'Cosmic Voyage' & now I started reading 'Cosmic Explorers', by Courtney Brown & I was wondering if there's any chance of an interview with him in the (near) future. He seems to be quite an interesting 'whistleblower' to talk to.
L&R
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 02:17 AM   #634
Eureka
Avalon Senior Member

Aha! Thank you; somehow I must've missed them.
Eureka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 01:06 PM   #635
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member

Default Ancient order

Bill Ryan # 434 page 18

This person who contacted us belonged to a group we'd never heard of before and which I can find no information about on the internet. He was 100% a good guy and we both liked him a lot.

He took us out to dinner and told us that he was breaking ranks as he was "forbidden" (he stressed that twice) to talk to outsiders. The reason he respected our work was because he recognized that we were genuine truth-seekers and didn't seek to make any money out of the information we learned. He was able to get away with his code break because he was very senior in his group and he took full responsibility for his decision to talk to us.

He described his group as a [my paraphrase] an ancient but still-active "benevolent counterpart of the Illuminati". He confirmed that not all the information was lost in the Great Library of Alexandria and that in fact much of it was still intact. I can't tell you how much this intrigued me.

This encounter (which was not recorded) was beyond fascinating and this is one of many projects we're following up. The relevance of this anecdote is that not everyone associated with "mystery schools" is bad.

_

Is that really all that you can share with us in this moment ?

If these guys are 100% positive, should they be given top priority over any other projects ?

How could I, if being "genuine truthseeker", find my way inside their groups and remember one more time "the truths of The Great Library of Alexandria" ?

Do you, Bill Ryan, have pastlife memories of being part of this ancient group,
"mystery school" ? and that is why you felt that this encounter was " beyond fascinating " ?

anne
annemirri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 03:40 PM   #636
UncleJohn
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill, you didn't respond to my post on 12/18 page 19 #458 so I'm repeating it.

Uncle John here: Bill, I was very impressed with your Freedom Central interview. I'm very appreciative of your responding to questions and pray you continue this.

For the present, I don't have any direct questions for you, but I do have several points I would appreciate your response to.

Do humans have the freedom or power or chance to change our world for the better? It seems that from your responses, your answer is yes. Currently, my opinion is no.

I believe that offworlders run the show on the earth. My perspective is that the offworlders accomplish this by use of mind control of every human living.

I've posted many times that it is my firm belief backed up with mountain of evidence that a human's memory and consciousness is not located inside their body. The memory and consciousness is actualized by some unknown and unlocated mechanism. It appears that some collection of offworlders has access privileges in this mechanism.

For ten years, I've pointed out chemtrails to over one thousand random people I've encountered. To my great surprise, less than one percent of those were able to conceptualize what I was pointing out. It was exactly like some one has inserted a line of code in their consciousness mechanism such as this: "If chemtrails are brought to consciousness, ignore it."

If humans don't have to freedom to consider a particular thought, then what freedom do we really have?

How can the majority of every policeman and fireman in New York City know that 9/11 was an inside job and yet not one of them takes any action?

Bill, if you or a loved one got cancer, would you recommend following a MD's advice or would you recommend one of the many proven methods to cure cancer that don't involve cutting, burning or poisoning?

I dream every night and I am convinced that my dreams are not choreographed by my mind. Who has the power to insert these dreams into my mind? How is this accomplished? For what purpose if not for controlling me?
UncleJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 03:42 PM   #637
fr66ajc
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ancient order

Quote:
Originally Posted by annemirri View Post
Bill Ryan # 434 page 18

The relevance of this anecdote is that not everyone associated with "mystery schools" is bad.
Actually, I could vouch for that personally, having been a member in the past. I left due to personality clashes, which all groups end up with but I wouldn't say any were bad in the temple I was a member of. I know of one 'chief' who was, and it is one of the main groups on the net, but the local temple was not 'bad' at all. (I had doubts about one neophyte's suitability but I left before he did so I don't know what happened). We actually split from that chief and another school was built from those who believed the original order was going the wrong way. I guess you could say the good guys spotted the rot and got out of dodge...

Now, because I never made it to the grades above the veil, I cannot comment on the groups upper levels and what those people were like. I met the new orders chief once and he seemed perfectly nice, I got no bad 'vibes' off of him, although that doesn't make for a thorough character reference.

At the end of the day, just because someone is a member of the O.T.O or the Golden Dawn, or the Masons, or whatever, that doesn't mean they are bad. Maybe the orders chiefs are, but those at the bottom... not necessarily...

My attitude is, whatever path feels right at the time... Some go straight for gold, some take in the scenery on the way. If the group is rotten at the top, and you are not, then you won't progress far anyway, unless you have insecurity issues in which case you could be 'influenced'. But if you have a strong character and a good sense of justice/right & wrong then you should be fine. I have tried so many different things it probably beggars belief. I am like my father, I have a butterfly mind but I'll get to the nectar one day.

==== Question to Bill ====
Hi Bill
Have you heard of the steps being taken to investigate the big pharma regarding the Swine Flu jabs? I hear governments are apparently concerned they were duped into ordering too many due to the companies over playing the threat.

Andy Cook

Last edited by fr66ajc; 01-15-2010 at 03:48 PM.
fr66ajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 03:10 PM   #638
fr66ajc
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ancient order

Hi again Bill

Have you come across any info on Black Elderberry as an effective defense against flu? My partner found an article in a natural immune system booster pamphlet and I thought about the Swine Flu issue and whether anyone had mentioned it in conjunction with D3?

I found this article on line that mentions the Dr. who discovered its effectiveness.

http://www.nutraingredients.com/Rese...u-virus-in-lab

I guess it's worth checking out if you can get a good supply, pity my parents had to get rid of their own tree a few years back..
fr66ajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:42 AM   #639
Nebula9D
Avalon Senior Member

Peace unto you Bill.

I wanted to know whatever happened to the Project Avalon Library. I have looked around but haven't seen it
Nebula9D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 07:00 PM   #640
panpravda
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill ...

A couple of new questions for you please ...

I've just listened to the interview that you and Kerry recently took part in with Dr Bill Deagle on his Nutrimedical Report radio show. While listening, a particular thought came to me when I heard Kerry referencing a wealthy whistleblower (who she wouldn't identify) who she said, was interested in the idea of terraforming desert areas on Earth.

The thought that came to me was ... if people with substantial financial resources like this, who, through some form of developed personal interest are motivated to talk to yourselves about such positive activities for our planet, while at the same time being aware of the obvious and constant struggle that you and Kerry have to maintain enough of a financial foundation to let you do the global work that you do, and that which you want to do ... then why doesn't that person, or other people like that, ensure that Project Camelot has NO financial worries - ever!?! I just cannot believe that people like that would not have looked into WHO you are and WHAT and HOW you do what you do. This in itself leads to a credibility issue for me in terms of their information.

In my own mind, this would be an easy, painless and appropriate gesture for true supporters who have the means, to make.

The opposite is seemingly the case, where you and Kerry are constantly having to 'beg' the public for financial donations. This leads me to think that the lack of funding for Project Camelot from the financially well off 'so called supporters,' may be based on them only playing at being concerned and useful, while all the time being basically driven by tunnel vision profiteering and materialism. When I say 'profiteering' and 'materialism,' I don't only mean money, for as you know, there are many forms of working towards a self-serving advantage over others.

I am aware that you may feel the need to be cautious about what you say about funding support for Project Camelot, but I do find the reluctance from wealthy, seemingly transformed and enlightened individuals, even covertly, to support your work fully and effectively, to be hard to fathom out. I wonder if some of these 'potential' Financial Angels play with good hearted and committed people like yourselves, just to keep ahead in some game they think they are in??

The second, much shorter question ...

Are you willing to give your personal opinion on why such tragic delays are seemingly being experienced by the victims of the earthquake in Haiti, where for days now, those needy people have watched the aid coming in to the airport, but still apparently haven't received effective amounts of that aid through the UN and US Military controlled process that are apparently in place?

May you Bill, and Kerry, be continually watched over and protected ...
panpravda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 08:43 PM   #641
derpif
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill,
I would like to know what your opinion about the alien interview footage from Viktor is, real or not?
Bob Dean said in the documentary that he is convinced it is real, and as he is a good friend of yours I thought you may know more.
I was highly disturbed by that footage btw.

Have a nice day,
derpif

Last edited by derpif; 01-21-2010 at 07:04 AM.
derpif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 09:58 PM   #642
Ravencalls
Avalon Senior Member

Panpravda> .. Those two Questions are of ~~Superior quality~~.. you made me wonder about quite a few realities now..

Thank you for your input!
Ravencalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 11:37 AM   #643
synaxis
Project Avalon Member

Hi Bill. Thanks again for taking questions on this thread - much appreciated. My present question is about the recent earthquake tragedy in Haiti. Are any of your sources indicating that the earthquake was humanly induced?

Here's some relevant info.

Benjamin Fulford is claiming on his blog (his news & analysis site is now paid subscription) that the Haiti earthquake was caused by a Bush/Clinton Nazi faction using some kind of Tesla-based nuclear technology (not HAARP) with the aim of preventing the announcement of a new financial system (links below).

I had reservations about this, given that an earthquake of this magnitude was expected in the Port-au-Prince area. Nevertheless, Michel Chossudovsky of Global Research has just posted an article with information indicating that

"A Haiti disaster relief scenario had been envisaged at the headquarters of US Southern Command SOUTHCOM in Miami one day prior to the earthquake."

In other words, the US mobilization of aid to Haiti was immediately preceded by the completion of the testing of Haiti disaster-relief scenarios - just one day before the earthquake!

Chossudovsky:

"Upon completing the tests and disaster scenarios on January 11, TISC [the Transnational Information Sharing Cooperation project] was considered to be, in relation to Haiti, in "an advanced stage of readiness". On January 13, the day following the earthquake, SOUTHCOM took the decision to implement the TISC system, which had been rehearsed in Miami two days earlier."

One might think that such an exceptional coincidence would facilitate the delivery of aid, however, strangely this does not seem to be the case. A BBC reporter on the ground in Port-au-Prince describes a scenario that suggests the relief effort is being obstructed. Moreover, he also refers to rumours of disagreements between the US and UN about who is in charge.

A Haiti Disaster Relief Scenario Was Envisaged by the US Military One Day Before the Earthquake, Michel Chossudovsky, 21 Jan
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...t=va&aid=17122

Haitians' despair deepens amid wait for aid, 21 Jan
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8471259.stm

Benjamin Fulford blogs, Jan. 14 & 18:

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/b...;る.html

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/b...;る.html
Old 01-24-2010, 06:17 PM   #644
rawtruth
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post

2) My view remains firm that Clif High should not be investigating (and drawing conclusions from) Bill Deagle’s private finances with an intention to discredit him. And this IS his intention.

Um, sorry, Bill, you failed to answer the question. You accused Clif of hiring a Private Investigator and setting him on Bill Deagle. You claimed Clif admitted to doing this in an email to you. Clif has publicly and vehemently refuted your charge.

Your answer simply dodged the question.

Please answer it directly.

One would think a true gentleman would either provide proof of this email or else offer a public apology to Clif.
rawtruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 08:28 PM   #645
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

Cliff is a whiner plain and simple, and fails to acknowledge logic, and he is ultimate upset that PC got scoops that he can't due to his bad attitude, no nonsense is fine, but he takes it other levels, and no cliff is no gentleman!
Kinsuemei2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 11:08 PM   #646
Dougall
Avalon Senior Member

Last time I checked this is Bill's site and his thread as well.
Cliff doesn't run this joint, Bill does, ah when Kerry lets him ha ha.
Dougall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 05:33 AM   #647
Derek
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawtruth View Post
Um, sorry, Bill, you failed to answer the question. You accused Clif of hiring a Private Investigator and setting him on Bill Deagle. You claimed Clif admitted to doing this in an email to you. Clif has publicly and vehemently refuted your charge.

Your answer simply dodged the question.

Please answer it directly.

One would think a true gentleman would either provide proof of this email or else offer a public apology to Clif.
Why create unnecessary negative energy like this? Both cliff high and project camelot have good information. Why do you feel like you have to take a side and attack the other? Be the change you want to see. Do you want unity and fellowship or do you want bickering and division?
Your obviously a fan of cliff high who came to this forum to attack bill ryan. Why don't you have a look around this site with an open mind and educate yourself.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 02:47 PM   #648
mgray
Avalon Senior Member

I have an impression that Bill has not really been involved here or on PC for quite awhile.

The new radio show excludes him due to time differences and suffers because of it. The PC Web site has no input from him and this blog has had no response from Bill for three weeks or so.

I'm curious about this from the standpoint that Bill -- although often muzzled by Kerry's soliloquies -- often provided grounded queries and analysis to questionable witnesses.

I hope all is well in Switzerland.
mgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:11 PM   #649
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill and Kerry, hope your both well.

Bill would you consider selling your hat? Perhaps an auction?!
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 12:43 AM   #650
norman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgray View Post
I have an impression that Bill has not really been involved here or on PC for quite awhile.

The new radio show excludes him due to time differences and suffers because of it. The PC Web site has no input from him and this blog has had no response from Bill for three weeks or so.

I'm curious about this from the standpoint that Bill -- although often muzzled by Kerry's soliloquies -- often provided grounded queries and analysis to questionable witnesses.

I hope all is well in Switzerland.

I'm sure Bill is either busy, ill in bed or reading a good book. I couldn't do a 10th of what he does and just feel glad everytime PC comes up with more riveting stuff from the freest thinkers and most captivated professionals on the planet. As he sayes, it can't ALL be true, and that's his greatest executive contribution to PC. A perfect counterbalance to Kerry's, which I think of as more of a visionary adventure and an 'additive' synthesis.
norman is offline   Reply With Quote