Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 06-05-2009, 09:21 AM   #1
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default UFO invasion of Earth?

Just found this on my travels....

Torz posted it on facebook...I'm sure she won't mind me posting it here...

Interesting...

http://www.allnewsweb.com/page6916913.php

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 09:48 AM   #2
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: UFO invasion of Earth?

Hmm. I don't remember reading about this vortex anywhere but it sort of makes sense being that the remains of the downed plane still haven't been found. The debris discovered recently isn't that of the plane.

Seems more like a possible false-flag operation involving our own UFOs.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 11:52 AM   #3
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

How can they class it as an invasion without actually knowing what 'they' are here for?

The headline alone is a shock tactic.
See the game - dont be shocked.
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 12:08 PM   #4
torz
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Viking, I don't mind at all... every little piece of info lets us glean the bigger picture...
I too am wary about the wording of this article, however, I do feel we are defiantly in for something even more unusual than normal in the next few weeks/months....

It's really hotting up now........
torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 01:09 PM   #5
Illumination
Avalon Senior Member

Michael Cohen is extremely vague in that article. He doesn't give any specifics of times, people and places other than the crash near Brazil.

He claims he has been talking incessantly for weeks about a vortex opening near Brazil...is he published claiming that before the jet crash?

Interesting about the vortexes, but it sounds like a movie script.

One last thing, he says he has been investigating the UFO phenomenon for all of "4" years yet has multitudes of contacts within NASA and the Pentagon as well as other countries government agencies. I find this incredibly hard to believe, especially with regards to US agencies.

Edit: Okay he does mention the mountains of Brazil on May 30, but he's still extremely vague. He says "They have no particular interest in planet earth and are conducting such surveys of thousands if not millions of planets." So why did they kill all those people on the airplane?

http://www.allnewsweb.com/page6896897.php

Last edited by Illumination; 06-05-2009 at 01:30 PM.
Illumination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 02:27 PM   #6
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue2 View Post
i agree completely. there is nothing of value to people who write and do not justify any of their content. remember, it is oftentimes more important to understand why someone is telling you what they are instead of what they are atually saying.

maybe this is his attempt at "credibility". stating you have contacts inside some department is pretty much the SOP for anyone providing information to the public, no?

i dont mean to bash the article, but with the advent of massive communications (ie: internet/radio) that is a litany of people who take to the airwaves without any idea of what credible content is.

Humble Janitor said it best, "just because it is online, does not mean that it is true." (or something to that classic effect)

on a different note; no plane = no bodies. remember, flight 93 there was no plane, no bodies, no debris, etc, yet people took the story hook, line, & sinker. who really knows where that plane is?
What I want to know is, where are all the families of those passengers who supposedly died in that plane crash. How come the media reporters are not out there interviewing them, and putting their pics in the newspapers? Usually they are in these families faces, hounding them!
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 02:34 PM   #7
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
what i want to know is, where are all the families of those passengers who supposedly died in that plane crash. How come the media reporters are not out there interviewing them, and putting their pics in the newspapers? Usually they are in these families faces, hounding them!
exactly....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 02:39 PM   #8
Illumination
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks rogue2, I agree with your assessment.
Old 06-05-2009, 03:39 PM   #9
Illumination
Avalon Senior Member

Well, they have had a good fifty+ years to expand upon Goebbels propaganda techniques to mold people into compliant "consumers."

I agree about flight 93, especially because of the pictures of the crater with almost no debris. Jets don't vaporize when they crash.

However, I have seen some reports in the international media of the relatives of the Air France flight victims asking questions. American media is so self-centered...unless it happens to Americans, who cares? This always bothers me when hurricanes hit. Five people might die in Florida from a storm, yet nothing will be mentioned about the hundreds killed in Haiti or Honduras from the same storm. Keeps Americans insulated and ignorant and believing that "we're number 1 bs"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue2 View Post

tptb must love how easily controlled we are.
Old 06-05-2009, 04:29 PM   #10
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

I wish there was just one thread if it has anything to do with Air France. I just posted this under the subs going to the area:

My BS meter is pegging the red zone. I think this is possibly a false flag meant to cause more fear for people traveling or who have loved ones traveling. It's also a point to note who was on that plane, anyone of scientific or intelligence importance?

I think we were meant to believe the debris was from Air France and the Brazilian military blew that cover story. I've done some R/S on this topic and though R/S is questionable, it does indicate there is a cover-up. Plus the retired NTSB guy with the funky snake eyes is a good indicator that this was not just a "Plane crash". My father flew 747 and L1011 and it makes no sense for them to have flown into that storm.

I will continue to watch and see. Maybe I will find some audio of the subs being sent and R/S that. I used to speak French rather well, so maybe I can follow it if the R/S turns out to be French.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 03:51 PM   #11
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Update..... Well anyway don't shoot the messenger.....

Just a passing thought who will be the first to post when we do finally get Full Disclosure?? ... It surely must happen.

UFO disclosure June 2009 timetable revealed

Michael Cohen m.cohen@allnewsweb.com

In regards to my previous article I have been inundated with emails, mostly of a positive nature from readers noting that my version of events gels with theirs.
Some have been sceptical or downright negative. I should clarify that by 'Invasion' I do not mean an 'Independence Day' scenario.

The bottom-line reality is that the world stands at the cusp of open first contact. Admittance of definitive knowledge of an alien presence on earth by the governments of the world's major nations is literally days away. And that is a certainty. Disclosure, however, will be gradual. It is, in fact, already happening.

Over the next few days these events will occur:

* NASA will finally admit that it has 'some evidence' that aliens might be monitoring earth and that it is seriously researching UFO events.

* There will be an admittance by another government agency or relevant organization that there is reason to believe that some signals that have been picked up by radio telescope are probably of alien origin

* The government of a major European nation will outright admit having knowledge of UFOs visiting our planet.

We are living in very exciting times. Yes, many are fearful of what open contact might mean. however others look to the very near future with anticipation and intense curiosity.

We are about to discover things about ourselves and the universe that are going to completely alter our very sense of being and existence.

viking
Old 06-08-2009, 04:47 PM   #12
Traverser
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Update..... Well anyway don't shoot the messenger.....

Just a passing thought who will be the first to post when we do finally get Full Disclosure?? ... It surely must happen.

UFO disclosure June 2009 timetable revealed

Michael Cohen m.cohen@allnewsweb.com

In regards to my previous article I have been inundated with emails, mostly of a positive nature from readers noting that my version of events gels with theirs.
Some have been sceptical or downright negative. I should clarify that by 'Invasion' I do not mean an 'Independence Day' scenario.

The bottom-line reality is that the world stands at the cusp of open first contact. Admittance of definitive knowledge of an alien presence on earth by the governments of the world's major nations is literally days away. And that is a certainty. Disclosure, however, will be gradual. It is, in fact, already happening.

Over the next few days these events will occur:

* NASA will finally admit that it has 'some evidence' that aliens might be monitoring earth and that it is seriously researching UFO events.

* There will be an admittance by another government agency or relevant organization that there is reason to believe that some signals that have been picked up by radio telescope are probably of alien origin

* The government of a major European nation will outright admit having knowledge of UFOs visiting our planet.

We are living in very exciting times. Yes, many are fearful of what open contact might mean. however others look to the very near future with anticipation and intense curiosity.

We are about to discover things about ourselves and the universe that are going to completely alter our very sense of being and existence.

viking
If there is such an event, 'First Contact'. How will people react?
Moreover; How will you react?

I for one wouldn't throw my arm's up in the air and shout; "They've come here to save us, from the bad guy's".
Firstly, we wouldn't really know their full intent, Are they Benevolent?
Yes it'd be exciting, but I'd be concerned that people would loose focus and blindly believe that they're here for the good of Humanity...

And Secondly,What if they're working along side the 'Bad Guy's', if that be the case then we'd have Double Trouble...

Neutrality, is where I'd be until such times we learn much more about them. It'd take year's, perhaps even Decade's for full trust to be given...

The reason I make that statement. I've heard on various place's on the internet that the; 'Galactic Federation of Light' are on our doorstep ready to intervene at any given moment and save us all.

I just don't buy that...

I'd be really interested to know your thought's:

How will you react..?

Namaste,
Love and Light to ALL,

Trav.
Traverser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 06:14 PM   #13
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

I like the way you are thinking Traverser and I agree with your post. I honestly believe that there are Aliens here to help us and direct us in the right direction. There are also Aliens that are wanting to "save" us and take us away in their craft. These are the ones to stay away from. Just think of the trains in WW2 that were taking people to a "safe" area. We all knew how that ended don't we.

This video series touches on this topic....

Our Journey & The Grand Deception : George Kavassilas : Part 2 : 3 of 6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGeud...eature=related
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 06:40 PM   #14
Traverser
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
I like the way you are thinking Traverser and I agree with your post. I honestly believe that there are Aliens here to help us and direct us in the right direction. There are also Aliens that are wanting to "save" us and take us away in their craft. These are the ones to stay away from. Just think of the trains in WW2 that were taking people to a "safe" area. We all knew how that ended don't we.

This video series touches on this topic....

Our Journey & The Grand Deception : George Kavassilas : Part 2 : 3 of 6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGeud...eature=related
Thank You for your reply micjer...

I caught this video series a few day's ago...
I watched Parts 1 & 2 of the series, but got disturbed whilst settling down to watch Part 3 (I'll get there though)...

Yeah! Very interesting what George had to say, and I remember your point about these ships taking people off (not for me).
I'll take my chance's where I am 'Thank You Very Much'.

I was just interested how people would react to 'First Contact'..?

Namaste,
Love and Light to ALL,

Trav.
Traverser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 08:38 AM   #15
McMaster
Avalon Senior Member

I have been waiting for this to happen for so long, it will be very interesting. I do not know how I will react when this happens, it will feel unreal for starters for sure. But I will have a smile from ear to ear because I will then know that my intuition has been right all my life about them, us and our ancestors. I think there is no doubt that we are moving towards disclosure. Pope coming out and saying that "heavenly brothers are cool to join". England and several other countries starting to open their vaults on the issue. And some amazing video footage from the past 5-10 years on top of that, we have a pretty solid case here.

Btw, have anybody seen anything in the papers and/or other media about this ultimatum made by these people at X conf.? Didn't they say they will start pushing info into the media if there isn't disclosure before end of may?
McMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 09:07 AM   #16
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Yes I've been waiting for this for a long long time as well...

Vindication is the first thing that springs to mind...!!!! ALL THOSE NONE BELIEVERS..EAT YOUR HAT!!!!

Seriously when this does happen it will open up a very BIG can of worms...People would wake up instantantly and realize that they have been living a lie all these years...I think a lot of people would be ****** off...however the realization that we are not alone would bring all us HUmans together...religions would become one and wars would cease as the PTB would not be able to manipulate the religions for there own selfish gain THE WAR MACHINE...If you think about it would transform our lives beyond immagination...new technologies would surface...we would become more spiritual...I suppose the light workers would need to support alot of people with the initial shock...ect etc ect etc ect ect ect......A NEW PARADIGM!!

The sooner the better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQgF4zzfQKQ

viking

Last edited by viking; 06-09-2009 at 10:06 AM.