Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 05-29-2009, 06:09 AM   #1
McMaster
Avalon Senior Member

Default Readings/Soul/spirit guide communication, few questions

Hello all!

I tried searching for a relevant thread but couldn't find one. So I started a new one

I have booked a reading session on saturday week from now. It is my first one, and I have never partisipated on anything like this before either. I got it through work friend of mine whos missus knows someone who does readings and had now few vacinsies as she apparently is usually booked months ahead and I told I would be interested of possibility of an appointment on previous conversations.

She apparently "talks" or consults ones soul/spirit guides on her one hour session which she tapes and you get the tape with you aswell. But I don't know if it will involve something else as well.
So I was just wondering what sort of questions is normally asked and discussed on these readings? And what sort of experienses others have from these sort of things?
McMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 02:49 PM   #2
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Readings/Soul/spirit guide communication, few questions

What most people want to know from these readings are about career, money, love, family. If you have anything coming up that you need guidance about, leaving a job, moving...that is a good thing to ask about.

On the spiritual side, you could discuss your life purpose, any past life issues that are affecting you in this life, requests for healing for you or someone close to you.

The person conducting the reading will have their usual methodology so they should structure it for you. Enjoy...let us know how it goes!
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote