Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-14-2008, 12:38 PM   #1
sheraton2
Avalon Senior Member

Default Strange feeling in my head

Hi my name is Steven im 22 and i live Scotland.

Ive been smoking marijuana for 7 years, but on sunday night i had a bad rush of thoughts in my head that freeked me out big time.
Ive never had that before.

The trouble is, is that my head still feels weird 4 days on, like theres an agrovation in it.

Ive posted in a few forums and they advised me to buy some black tourmaline and some sage to smoke over my self.
I done that today and have been wearing the tourmaline on my right side as advised.
I felt really positive about it after, and thought i was on the mend.
Then i went up to my mates house tonight, where they were all smoking weed (i was'nt), havent all week, and i started to get the same feeling in my head like i just wanted to get out.

I dont know whats wrong with me.
Im thinking it might be a negative entity feeding off me because i had trouble in the past with astral larvae in my sleep which is now stopped.

Anyone had any similar experiences?

Steven
sheraton2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 02:14 PM   #2
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Strange feeling in my head

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheraton2 View Post

Ive been smoking marijuana for 7 years,
I think you explained the problem there.
I've seen loads of mates smoke it occasionally (meaning maybe 4 or 5 joints a year if that) with no ill effects other than being hungry as hell and inanely happy
I've also seen one or two mates turn from being bright and breezy into something else altogether...
I've nothing against most drugs but considering you mention 7 years there it seems pretty obvious what's going on.
Just drop it and smoke plain baccy instead, with any luck you'll recover.

Maybe this wasn't what you were wanting to hear but any responsible person will tell you the truth rather than suggest any ridiculous remedies.
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 03:05 PM   #3
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

In my opinion you had a bad experience. Which you associated with the hemp. It could have been a negative greeting by a psychic entity. Or some cannabis polluted with other products. Drugs do open and twist your light body and the result is not always as protective as you'd like.

That said, alcohol has worse effects in that area so lets not get carried away.

It's likely that your negative emotions returning when you were around your mates smoking has to do with your memory of the negative event. I find it unlikely that the little bit of smoke they put in your lungs to be the cause. Since the effect occurred when you were sober for a week we can rule out a purely cannabis based explanation. Which no doubt you're likely to get from a lot of people.

Now there are two alternative paths you can go. Either you stop smoking all together... Which won't hurt you at all and is a good idea no matter how you look at it. Or you continue smoking. In which case I'd recommend caution.

But either way the experience can come back.

If you want to get rid of the experience you'll need to go into it to explore the exact cause. A psychic healer might help. Or you need to assume it was a negative greeting or a random event and protect yourself against it by affirming to yourself that you are free from it. That last one is harder to do than I make it sound. But it's still an option.
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 03:13 PM   #4
Oneworld719
Avalon Senior Member

Sheraton2,
everyday, every moment we are attacked by energies that are not so good to the self-cultivation and evolution of our being. Whether anyone is using alternatives or not it does happen....alittle help maybe would be to remind yourself your are protected, call upon and see the energy field that surrounds you, make it bigger, make it stronger. I know for a fact that the closer you get to the 'light' the more you will be attacked. Request that these thoughts, things, or beings remove themselves from you and return to their own place. p.s. send them on with love and good intentions,' for they know not what they do'
All is well
namasta
Oneworld719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 03:14 PM   #5
ucan
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not sure what the tourmaline and sage would accomplish or why it was suggested - but as AndyH has suggested - lay off it - Passive smoking is possible with it, so if possible tell your mates you gotta have a detox and leave them to it ;-)

There is an organ (sic) in the brain (actually 2) called the Amygdala that can be agrivated by cannabis that could be causing the agro feeling, some people can have a acute reaction. A Tea of Gotu Kola will help flush the canibanoids out of your body, but it will take a couple of weeks to be completely clear - this is easy to get in "Neals Yard" or another herb selling shop. You will feel better soon, trust me...

When you say - "bad rush of thoughts" - could you expand on this?

Last edited by ucan; 11-14-2008 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Scotland
ucan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 03:17 PM   #6
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Hi Sheraton,

I would advice to stop smoking weed.
Stay out of rooms where weed is being smoked as the smoke will go to your head as well.

Imho, the strange feeling in your head will be cleared up in no time.

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 03:51 PM   #7
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Totally agree with everyone Sheridan you gotta stop smoking that stuff and if you have been taking it for 7 years well that's your answer!!

It wrecks your mind, stay away from the stuff.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 04:19 PM   #8
karmakah
Avalon Senior Member

Indeed, Sheraton, I must agree with the other folks. A few times a year is probably okay, but not for 7 straight years daily. I have to admit the same experience happened to me almost 10 years ago. I just had to stop altogether and it subsided immediately. I will never forget the awful feeling either, and just reading your experience brought the negativity of it back to my body for a few moments. Once in a very great while I'm okay with a few tokes of it. When it's not a habit, I believe it can be a positive experience. But with everything else in life, if you over-indulge it's effects turn negative on you, imho...
karmakah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 10:45 AM   #9
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps this event was meant to be a catalyst to get you to re-think the choices you are making and the path you are on.

I think the advice given to stop smoking, and doing recreational drugs is sound advice.

Certainly asking your guides for help (they are there, even if you dont know it yet) is worth doing, asking for protection and guidance cannot be done enough during these times.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 01:23 PM   #10
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

it could have a connection with this thread..although it seems to be a joke..
..there`s often more to a joke than meets the eye..
so maybe this is "funny" (not) and informative at the same time:
http://projectavalon.org/forum/showt...ight=purgatory

smoking pot isn`t healthy all right..it`s not good for the brain...etc...etc...
there are so many other things in our lives which aren`t healthy like : electrosmog, noise, all sorts of toxins and stress....
..let`s not demonize pot smoking..the very best people i know are pot smokers and they are "sharp" in perceiption and are very responsible folks which runs contrary to popular belief and know a lot more about subtle mental changes than most others would..so if a pot smoker says..something weird is going on in the head..i wouldn`t necessarily blame it´on the substance he is used to consume...although that is a possibility too ..but a pot "expert" can tell the difference..

now drugs can throw some mental barriers out of the window and make someone more "open" for subtle energy changes.

maybe the thing you perceived is "the time of warning!"

Last edited by capreycorn; 11-15-2008 at 01:35 PM.
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 01:51 PM   #11
lucifron
Avalon Senior Member

if you start becoming astrally aware with drugs.. well you'll learn it (and the down from drugs is often worse). Any drug will have me seeing stuff if I take enough. Thoughts will get in your head that's not from your imagination. Sage does work but gold light is often best if "**** hits the fan" for self defense. Lightsiders will say white light, but light siders generate more rubbish than you can possibly imagine. Dark astrals never go away, if they can mess with you, they will, and no external being can deal with it for you in my experience. That's why, if one wants to stay protected, drugs certainly don't help. Ignore any **** about love working against Dark entities, unless you wanna be pawned by the light polarity.
lucifron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 02:43 PM   #12
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

>

Last edited by dayzero; 11-26-2008 at 11:13 AM. Reason: bad feeling
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 02:46 PM   #13
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

>

Old 11-15-2008, 03:02 PM   #14
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Perhaps this event was meant to be a catalyst to get you to re-think the choices you are making and the path you are on.

I think the advice given to stop smoking, and doing recreational drugs is sound advice.

Certainly asking your guides for help (they are there, even if you dont know it yet) is worth doing, asking for protection and guidance cannot be done enough during these times.

A..
Very well said Anchor.

When i was younger i was smoking cannabis for five or six years. Then all of a sudden i could not smoke it anymore. It would make me cranky, and i just could not stand being around other people, it was as if i was trapped in my own head.

This was very strange because my friends kept on smoking it with none of these problems, but i decided to stop anyways.

When i stopped my entire life opened up, i became more spiritualy aware and became enlightened to the fact that i was here on a mission, and i could not complete this mission whilst being 'under the influence'. It was almost as if someone said "Thats it, funs over, time to get to work". Following that calling was the best thing ive ever done.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 10:56 AM   #15
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Strange feeling in my head

>

Old 11-17-2008, 06:11 PM   #16
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheraton2 View Post
I felt really positive about it after, and thought i was on the mend.
Then i went up to my mates house tonight, where they were all smoking weed (i was'nt), havent all week, and i started to get the same feeling in my head like i just wanted to get out.

I dont know whats wrong with me.
Im thinking it might be a negative entity feeding off me because i had trouble in the past with astral larvae in my sleep which is now stopped.
Seems you were meant to experiance it again because it reminds you of straying off the path that you continue to avoid, which will bring you closer overall plan that the earth has for you to accomplish these feats that will ultimately heal all and bring our light the next experiance of reality where there is no time.

Next time just blaze that dubby and say **** it! I am going to do what I am going to do, and I already knew it before I got here.
Headache should go away too!
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote