Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 08-14-2009, 04:51 PM   #1
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Do demons / fallen beings require flying saucers?

First love to all, just giving a perhaps new viewpoint here, worth discussing the possibilities:

Angels don't need flying saucers - Agreed. Neither do ascended Beings in the spiritual realm.

Consider point 1:

Demons do in fact require flying saucers. Demons are fallen beings who have been booted out of the spiritual realm. Here's the line from revelations:

"And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time."

Elsewhere it says 1/3 of the stars from heaven, the angels and spiritual beings fell.

Now once they have been cut out of the spiritual realm and come here to the material, and the 'sea', which is the Astral / emotional realm, do they have the kind of power of the ascended host and the angels where they don't require space ships to get around?

Are you sure about that?

Consider point 2:

Supposedly there has been effort from the PTB to create a good aliens vs. bad aliens thing. Now personally, I completely agree that this paradigm is false. HOWEVER, I don't jump to the extreme of saying, well that means all aliens are benevolent.

What that actually means to me is:

Aliens are NOT GOING TO SAVE HUMANITY.

Humanity is going to connect to the spiritual hiearchy, the heavenly hiearchy and save themselves by letting the power, wisdom and love of the infinite flow through them.

Planet earth has some of the most advanced souls in the galaxy on it right now. They have just forgotten who they are. When they awaken, as Gautama Buddha and Jesus did, to the reality of their divine plans and the reality of creation, planet earth will be raised up and saved by the "body of God" which is people who surrender their egos and remember they are the Christ.

Consider the problem with approaches like Steven Greer's approach, is that it is looking horizontally for solutions rather than vertically.

The whole alien vs. alien thing is manufactured, because any alien pitching they are going to save us has their own agenda and is not working for God's plan to raise up planet earth by the people themselves taking back their planet and working with spiritual hierarchy to do so rather than et government.

If they're trying to get us to focus on another bad group of aliens and we should work with them instead, then it's one ET agenda playing out against another ET agenda. Whereas, if they were truly working for the benefit of humanity, they would be working for God's plan for humanity themselves to connect to the God Power within themselves and raise up their own planet without interference.

Consider point 3:

The third dimension is a fallen dimension. As long as you are looking for solutions in the third, or ETs that are interfering with the evolution here, then you are looking horizontally for solutions in a fallen dimension and you'll most likely be getting solutions from fallen beings.

Consider point 4:

There are various pockets of vibration within the 4th, 5th and 6th dimensions. Some et's may call themselves "9th" or even "12th" dimensional, for example, the 9th Dimensional Niburian council, when in point of fact, they are 4th, 5th or lower 6th dimensional and they are just counting various pockets within those dimensions as dimensions themselves.

Dimensions =

1) 3D Matter realm - fallen dimension
2) 4D Astral realm - nefarious fallen dimension
3) 5D Mental realm - star wars dimension <-- Consider Star Wars is real but it happened in the 5th
4) 6D Etheric realm - overall very enlightened & benevolent dimension (but not 100% in the lower pockets)
5) 7D+ spiritual realm - heaven

7D+ is ascended Beings only who have earned their permanence in the mind of God, this is what we call heaven.

Consider, any beings with egos, confined to bodies of any sort (other than light bodies (which are not confining)), or needing technology of any sort, are not in 7th + dimensions, I would guess the majority that claim to be high dimensional are in a pocket of the 5th.

Consider, people will find the solutions when they stop trying to connect to aliens to come save us and instead connect to the infinite within, the spiritual hiearchy within, and their own true I AM Selves.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 08-14-2009 at 05:21 PM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 04:59 PM   #2
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Do demons / fallen beings require flying saucers?

Ezekiel clearly shows God came in a flying saucer to deliver a message. Elijah was taken up in a chariot with God. So, apparently God needed or chose to use a flying saucer.

I'm not going to get into who is the God visiting. I am just saying that the same bible that speaks of angels and demons shows the God who supposedly created them using a vehicle to get travel.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 05:09 PM   #3
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Good point US.

Using the anything in the bible to make a point is obviously fairly challengeable!

That being said, it is fair to say the new testament is a very different book from the old testament, much newer and has had less manipulations over the millenia. By no means a perfect book! Revelations, where the quote above came from, though is an interesting, and obviously symbolic book. There's a line in it that basically says "anyone who messes with this book is in big trouble". Not saying it hasn't been tampered with.

In the end though, it comes down to discernment.

The statements about the fallen angels being cast out of heaven are enunciated much better in the Book of Enoch, which the Vatican at some point took out of the official teachings but up until the 5th or 6th century was a very respected book of old. Worth checking out.

P.S. This Website does a great job of digging into book of Enoch for those interested: http://reluctant-messenger.com/ (not saying I agree with all of his conclusions, but good read nonetheless)

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 08-14-2009 at 05:12 PM.
Old 08-14-2009, 06:07 PM   #4
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

What did these beings L00K like.....? Humans....?

Did they EAT...? Did they you know...? Did they Bleed...?

Females....? How did they fit in....? We know they bred...

Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 06:21 PM   #5
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

In Revelation, John goes to bow down to the angel (messenger is literal translation) and the angel stops him and says not to for he is of John's brethren the prophets! Thus we have a prior living prophet who visited John who is now an angelic messenger of God. So, it appears angels are human form ascended or not yet descended to go through the physical experience see Hebrews book to see that all have to go through the 3d experience.

As for eating, I believe the OT shares sections where bread was broken amongst visiting messengers. Females are not listed as angels. I am not claiming the bible is infallible, just using it to show my examples since the bible speaks of angels and demons as well as other aspects.
Old 08-14-2009, 06:26 PM   #6
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Aliens are NOT GOING TO SAVE HUMANITY.
Humanity is going to connect to the spiritual hiearchy, the heavenly hiearchy and save themselves by letting the power, wisdom and love of the infinite flow through them.
I agree.

Quote:
Consider the problem with approaches like Steven Greer's approach, is that it is looking horizontally for solutions rather than vertically.
This is a strawman argument that does not correspond to what Greer is saying.

Quote:
Whereas, if they were truly working for the benefit of humanity, they would be working for God's plan for humanity themselves to connect to the God Power within themselves and raise up their own planet without interference.
My understanding is that advanced ETs are working in harmony with the divine plan. Greer discusses the concept of a "god-consciousness civilization" in his books. Each member of such a civilization is in constant contact with the divine, as we ourselves can be if we raise our consciouness sufficiently.

Quote:
Consider, people will find the solutions when they stop trying to connect to aliens to come save us and instead connect to the infinite within, the spiritual hiearchy within, and their own true I AM Selves.
I fail to see why people keep bringing this up. Who the heck is saying that ETs are here to save us? At best, Greer said that once we get our house in order, they will welcome us into the galactic community. That's not even close to the same thing. I totally agree that the way to do that is to connect to the infinite within. We each need to become unselfish loving people. It's up to each of us to do that work individually. There's no other way. ETs saving us would leave us in an infantile state.

Connecting with ETs is not about them coming to save us. It's about learning something about the universe outside our pale blue dot. It's about learning about the kind of people we could become, and the future that awaits us if we succede. It's about learning not to fear those who are different from ourselves. It's about sharing love for all forms of life in the universe. It's about recognizing the divine spark in all of us.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 06:29 PM   #7
no caste

Q. Do demons / fallen beings require flying saucers?

A. No. They're ideas, sometimes incarnate.
Old 08-14-2009, 06:30 PM   #8
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Could some of the angst over Greer be that he seems to say we did all of this negative stuff to ourselves without any outside influence of negative ET's?

I see some people simply want us to have a chance to act on our own behalf from knowing the whole truth, not having influences from said negative forces, and if that doesn't happen is it really our fault if we can't get our feces collated in time? I don't think that is asking for a savior, just a fighting chance.

Last edited by Unified Serenity; 08-14-2009 at 06:32 PM.
Old 08-14-2009, 06:52 PM   #9
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
I see some people simply want us to have a chance to act on our own behalf from knowing the whole truth, not having influences from said negative forces, and if that doesn't happen is it really our fault if we can't get our feces collated in time? I don't think that is asking for a savior, just a fighting chance.
If we are truly some of the most advanced souls in the galaxy (here we go with the what ifs again), then we are not here because it easy, but rather because it is difficult. Some people say we choose our incarnations. That would mean we chose to be here in ignorance and constantly lied to about everything. We were given a fighting chance. We have intuition, the infinite within, and many other abilities which most choose to ignore. This may not be "kindergarten" as some speculate, but rather "advanced studies".

Last edited by Jnana; 08-14-2009 at 07:10 PM.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 07:51 PM   #10
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Personally, I think the Greer thing has opened up the door for some interesting discussion around the issues of who and what are the Powers that Be, and what is the Way forward for humanity.

So this thread is an opportunity for discussion around that. I know there are a lot of different opinions, it's just good to hear the full 360 before we get too caught up in one particular view point, so this thread is an opportunity to explore a little more deeply into some of the issues surrounding different groups of ET's and their possible agenda's, as well as the solution's to move forward.

I agree with Unified's post above, part of the reason I'm a bit passionate about this issue is because I believe we've been following wolves in sheeps clothing for far too long, and I think there is ample evidence that these wolves in sheeps clothing are, in part, shape shifting ET's who came to planet earth a few hundred thousand years ago, settled in an unprotected part of earth at the time, and started manipulating the advanced human's DNA that were living here at the time to dumb it down and inhibit the soul evolution.

Basically, they took human bodies that lived long and were built for spiritual evolution, worked out the spiritual centers as best as they could, to create a slave race, which lived and died short lives, which would continue to follow them and feed them energy.

These nefarious ET's influenced the collective consciousness so greatly that the whole planet fell into duality, into a whole lower vibrational spectrum, dimension, and here we are today, hundreds of thousands of years later, stuck in a tough karmic cycle until we finally break free from these nasties.

Not to mention, very spiritually advanced souls got trapped in these slave bodies and many have been stuck in them ever since.

Since then a large contingent of volunteers has come to earth to embody to help raise it back up, but most of them are also trapped at this time in this karmic cycle.

So consider, you were at one time in the 5th or 6th and have fallen with the earth consciousness (whether through your own choices or volunteer, it doesn't really matter), to the 3rd, and now it's time to climb back up in consciousnesses, but you have to do the work to get there...

It's finally time for the planet to be raised back up into the light, and part of that process is to shine the light on the dark ones and expose the 'wizard of oz' behind the curtain. This involves both overcoming our own illusions as well as humanity finally shaking off the leaders behind the PTB.

In order to do that, at least some of us, we'll have to get to who really is control of the PTB and how they operate. They are the wolves in sheeps clothing.

Consider, these same wolves in sheeps clothing who caused the fall in the first place are now back in control of our governments and industrial complexes.

However, the whole time this has been happening, there has been a plan in place to take the lowest and raise it up to the highest, take the slave race and raise it up into the I AM race.

This planet will be totally self sustaining, divinely governed and abundant for all life, we just have to connect to the highest truth and that's found within us beyond our own ego illusions.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 08-14-2009 at 07:54 PM.
Old 08-14-2009, 07:58 PM   #11
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

The Devil is the Prince of the Power of the Air

The Devil is the Prince of this World
The Devil is the god of this Age

Lucifer and his Legions will work any wonders signs and miracles to seduce and deceive - if it were possible even the elect

2 Corinthians 11:13-15

For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light

Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works

Ephesians 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places

Last edited by RedeZra; 08-14-2009 at 08:04 PM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 08:30 PM   #12
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Q. Do demons / fallen beings require flying saucers?

A. No! they don't require. They could...but why should they? Maybe you should substitute the word require in the question above?

My understanding and my inner guidance tells me that any spiritual being of higher existance could easily show itself in any desired state...incl. flying saucers...

malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 09:54 PM   #13
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Why is third dimensional physicality demonized? Why can't physicality combined with spirituality...be the epitome of creation? Was heaven really perfect? If so...who committed the original sin? Were a third of the angels...humans? Were a third of the angels...reptilians? Were a third of the angels...greys? Does Earth need to be exclusively human...at this point in time? Does the Solar System need to be exclusively human...at this point in time? Do all races need to separately get their acts together...and then welcome each other into the galactic community? Are humans really the dunces of the universe? Is all the fancy technology really human technology? Was some of it stolen from us? Were we defeated in an ancient war...and then genetically and educationally dumbed down? Is the Old Testament God really Lucifer? Is Lucifer the God of This World? Is Lucifer an alien from Sirius...in human form...who lives in a deep underground military base / stargate / temple / cathedral...in North Africa? Seriously.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 08-14-2009 at 10:09 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 11:16 PM   #14
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

God of the Old Testament is same as God of the New Testament

God is God Forever And Ever

God of the Old made several Covenants with budding humanity
God of the New made Covenant with all mankind through His Gospel and His Blood

Satan and his fallen angels are the seducer and deceiver of mankind
to try tempt and test the worth of Man and turn him away from God and His Law

How can there be right without wrong
How can there be good without evil

How can there be victory without an Adversary

Last edited by RedeZra; 08-14-2009 at 11:27 PM.
Old 08-15-2009, 12:02 AM   #15
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Boo!!!

Run like Hell all you scardy cats
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 12:43 AM   #16
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Have any of you actually dealt with an actual demon face to face? I do not mean just some negatively polarized negative entity. I mean an actual demon. I am pretty sure I have, and it did not show up in a flying saucer. A portal opened up and it came through the portal as a result of someone doing nefarious magic directed at me.

I am not talking about the lame scratch marks and smoke and mirrors stuff that I have shared on here. I am not talking about negative 4d, or negative 5d STS negative entities either. Those beings mostly interact with us through consciousness thought forms. I personally do not classify them as demons. They are bad, but a demon is a different kind of creature all together.

I am talking about a being that is so violent that it can try to kill you. They are not from this local universe, they are from a universe that vibrates at a much lower base frequency than this one does. Since they are not from this universe they have no qualms about violating the rules here. There is a trend to group all negative entities in to the category of demonic. I do not think that this trend is accurate.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 01:34 AM   #17
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Have any of you actually dealt with an actual demon face to face? I do not mean just some negatively polarized negative entity. I mean an actual demon. I am pretty sure I have, and it did not show up in a flying saucer. A portal opened up and it came through the portal as a result of someone doing nefarious magic directed at me.

I am not talking about the lame scratch marks and smoke and mirrors stuff that I have shared on here. I am not talking about negative 4d, or negative 5d STS negative entities either. Those beings mostly interact with us through consciousness thought forms. I personally do not classify them as demons. They are bad, but a demon is a different kind of creature all together.

I am talking about a being that is so violent that it can try to kill you. They are not from this local universe, they are from a universe that vibrates at a much lower base frequency than this one does. Since they are not from this universe they have no qualms about violating the rules here. There is a trend to group all negative entities in to the category of demonic. I do not think that this trend is accurate.

No, I have not and I am ever so glad that I haven't. My son believes he has on more than one occasion. He was petrified until he has gotten his mind together through meditation. He has not been bothered since

this question has given me much to think about today. I do not believe that they need spacecrafts period. I believe that there are 2 million or so aliens on earth and many of them walk amongst us and alot more are underground. I believe our world leaders have brought many here through their mass production programs. breeding and screwing/ slicing with DNA

I believe that those are the ones using the crafts that our world leaders have made mass productions of.

Grant it this is what I believe................I do not know.

I believe that the ones that are abducting humans for their experiments can't possibly be good. Why would they mess with us other than to control us through their chips they inplant.

I do however believe that there are those that are coming here to help us only because they do not want to see earth taken over by the evil ones. There space crafts are huge and has everything they need on board to keep them comfortable while "lurking" around the skies waiting for the time to pounce. LOL Sounds like a movie plot. But its the impression I get.

Does this make sense?
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 02:01 AM   #18
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Have any of you actually dealt with an actual demon face to face?

Hey Tone,

Yes, I have dealt with demons in 3d. I think they come to people for various reasons, and sometimes that is to kill. They all have that ability, but sometimes they come to trick and entice, sometimes they are beautiful, and sometimes they are terrorizing. It all depends on the purpose of their visit and how they get to you.

I have dealt with them in many forms due to the spiritual warfare I was involved with for years in helping people get rid of them. I have been physically attacked in 3d 3 times. I do agree that there are other negative astral entities that are not demons, but demons are very prevalent.

I will also tell you they love nothing more than turning a very bright high energy light being negative. I have helped some people who wondered what they did to get attacked, and it was because of their great love they were targeted. I also think this is one reason some children are attacked due to their life mission. Demons want to get them away from it and to give in to hate.
Old 08-15-2009, 02:42 AM   #19
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
Boo!!!

There is no reason to run when one walks with God

On the Path of Truth Love and Righteousness
And a Name of the Lord on the tounge
Old 08-15-2009, 03:14 AM   #20
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

My point exactly RedeZra, I was taking the ****!! Once one addresses there own inner darkness there are no demons, no boogeymen. Raise your frequency, learn the lessons and you are free! Lower frequency beings, thought forms are self created or else are attracted to those who focus on them and are living in Fear! Those living in higher frequency consciousness are not visible to those of limited fear based consciousness. What you focus on you attract.
Old 08-15-2009, 04:09 AM   #21
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Carmen, I think that applies in many ways if someone is in lower negative frequency; however, I have known children of the highest vibrational energy who were targeted by lower energy beings and demons. So, we will just disagree I guess.
Old 08-15-2009, 05:49 AM   #22
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

US, whatever you believe in and whatever your experiences are, they are your creation, your reality. You are the Observer of your life and your soul prompts and prods you to experience in life what you have yet to experience. We are all unique and different and well that that is so. We are part of a great tapestry of life and each person and their life experiences adds to that tapestry, to the Mind of God. We are each and every one of us sons and daughters of the Source, of God and each one of us has the God given right to experience this life in their own way. I wish you well on your journey.

Love and Light

Carmen
Old 08-15-2009, 07:35 AM   #23
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
Boo!!!

HEY CARMEN thats what i look like on a friday night

after a couple apple juices...
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 11:40 AM   #24
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

There are exceptions to every rule in the universe. You can have a very high frequency and still encounter a demonic being because of the learning curve you chose to go on before you incarnated. Sometimes the scariest s--t is what catalyzes our concsciousness to evolve to a higher level of understanding and acceptance. I am basing this on my hindsight viewpoint of where I was before I encountered those circumstances and where I am now years afterwards.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 12:52 PM   #25
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

I agree Tone. I am also not afraid of them, and that has enabled me to help those who suffer from harassment or possession.