Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-25-2010, 12:25 AM   #51
jacody
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Artificial Intelligence Wave - it's no joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
No its no joke Paul

First time I experienced a wave was february 2001... but I see it as a black wave with dark energy coming… but that one was huge… I was sitting in my bed reading a book when I saw it enter my house…. I stop it and block it out of the house so it had to pass outside… what I understand from that one it was going around the world, meant to target lightworkers… we had became to much of a threat to the others… this summer funny things started to happened…. At least twice a week everything blacked out for a fraction of a second… I check the electric… the bulbs… the television and my computer… but found nothing wrong … it kept on like that for a couple of month… I started to think it was something wrong with my brain… that it was misfiring and turned my sight of for an instance… until…. It was coming a black wave in slowmotion where I was completely blind for a couple of seconds… everything turned black… but the way it came and that I saw how it moved told me it was absolutely not my brain… that was the last time I saw it… after that I hold a protection of intent around my house
I've had this happen both at my house and in other places like schools, the weird thing for me is that nobody else seems to notice the elctricity seemingly going out,this happening up to 2 or 3 times a day, though nothing seems to harm me.I don't quite understand what these waves are and why I seem to be the only one seeing them around here. Anybody who can explain this, please do!
jacody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 02:36 AM   #52
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Artificial Intelligence Wave - it's no joke.

I havent read thru all this thread, but (and I don't know if this is what it is-but it sounds like a good explanation of what I experience) I often get a mind-blanking effect sometimes when I try to actively send energies or "pray" for someone that suddenly comes to mind...

AND... I also think that is the next plan of attack TPTB are gearing up for...

just this morning I heard a radio commercial where the "company agent" instructed "his crew" to turn on some kind of frequency beam toward a consumer to demonstrate the effects of "mentally" enjoying a cheesier snack chip...

talk about "in your face programming"...

I may start a thread for TV and radio "sheeple programming" awareness...
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 03:28 AM   #53
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercuriel View Post
Hmmm - This reminds Me of the Pulses the Animus have put out.

I felt My first pulse in 89. Many since - Now experienced mainly as Clicks - Whistles - Tones - And changing Visions.

Saw the first wave go right across Our Reality in front of Me. A line actually went through the Reality with it being slightly different on both sides of this Diagonal Line as It moved past Me and then out of My apartment...

They were supposed to be Incoming around 2010 - 2011. If this is so - They've arrived early. Hmmm - The Verdants have been busy. Interesting indeed...

The only thing I can contribute to this data is that recently my sessions that were taking me back to my first separation from static started to run "funny", as if self-sabotaged somehow. But I also checked for exterior infuence and got a read of an AI facility somewhere in Colorado. A fellow spiritual clearer, independently of my knowledge, also had an encounter with the intent to stop him.

I looked around the AI facility and my attention was on the bio-engineering (addressing that now in clearing work) level. But I also saw a huge mechanism (I'm NOT an engineer, more an aesthetique) and lo and behold there was a picture of me on one of their screen -- in real time, because I was munching some snack, and on the screen I was also munching on same snack! "Hey! That's me!"

The mechanism came across to me as an AI/Time Shifting device. It also ties in with my relationship with a certain Draco who appears to be a future me and a past me and who escaped the facility, but not without shredding the ends of his wings. Now I know why I saw him originally without his uniform -- probably cannot time shift with too much extraneous material.

Oh, also, some alarm due to my presence and awareness of them and someone in a white lab coat got busy on an instrument panel. Then I went down to a "basement" area and saw a black sticky pool and a Baphomet type entity was coming up out of the black pool. It was quite a passive entity -- looked like it would need to be programmed, which I surmise is what they do in the "basement".

Looks like they are covering all the bases.

Because of my particular attention on the bio-engineering section, I am now connecting with a being who played a major universe-role in bringing bodies to the forefront in this universe. This being once loomed large in my spiritual karmic history but now, upon clearing him, I see he is still a small player. However, he seems to have played a major role on this category of planet bodies.

The beings who I call the "AnnunakI", or you might call "Verdants" (hyperversals, "Keepers of the Technologies" they call themselves) seem to be now looming large on my karmic radar.

Yes, super agreement on the historical fact that when beings start to become aware planet-wide, off-planet forces come into play when self-awareness reaches a level above tolerance. In addition to raising one's self-awareness, it seems one must also be aware of and know how to clear negative polarized beings. Well, that's a mouthful and wish I could state it less awkwardly, but this is still a somewhat new way of seeing what I am seeing, but I have not seen anything yet that I did not feel confident a few of us could connect with and clear :-)

The way I see it these beings secretly, deep down, really want to be healed, why else would they come knocking on my door
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 03:41 AM   #54
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah the factionalized Dracos really hate being RV'ed. I can sense it every time I RV Them.

Its hilarious really - I show up - They percieve Me RV'ing Them - They then act with disdain (Scowls, Snarls, clenching Their fists and such) that I'm actually able to do this - And then They all go into stop-motion while looking at Me with the same expressions I've mentioned above.

It's like They've been told to not move when We (Humans that is) RV Them. Nowadays - I just show up and RV Them for a half hour or so at a time and it really seems to miff Them as They seem to have to remain immoblile while I'm there.

Its Hilarious but very surreal actually...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 05:45 AM   #55
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

LOL, I can see that LOL !! Sometimes I'm tempted to mess with other beings too, but then I have to be willing to have them mess with me as a return flow.

Mostly I just stick to business, don't fraternize, do the work and leave.
A mouse that sticks to the walls, moves fast, and ignores the cheese :-)
Old 03-05-2010, 10:53 PM   #56
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo6 View Post
That is a very interesting post. As far as I am aware, there are several different AIs operating at this point in 'time'. Some far worse than others. And yes, I have experienced the effects of some of them.
My personal experience is that while I was processing towards a higher awareness of the "Static" something started to interfere. Not that I have not experienced interference, but this was of a different sort.

To date, what I am seeing/experiencing is on a relay and the first stub of the relay transmitted to me from Colorado and when I temporarily stalled it, a smaller Mars relay took over.

Upon closer inspection, I was aware of an entity within the AI, I affectionately call it the "Gray Octopus Within the Machine". We have seen that itself is not quite happy with its containment and seems someone or somehow it has been injected with increased life and awareness and now wants out of its confines.

I know personally of 3 others who have grown in awareness of it. If it overplays its hand again in my processing we will go and raise its awareness and free it to go wherever it wishes to go, that is if someone has not already done the job for us. In my universe all rise up in awareness of win/win games, leave the collapsing matrix.

Of course, as always, this little drama would not be occurring if we did not have some karmic connection/affinity with the construct of AI. That too will be looked at and cleared.

Old 03-05-2010, 10:57 PM   #57
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercuriel View Post
Yeah the factionalized Dracos really hate being RV'ed. I can sense it every time I RV Them.

Its hilarious really - I show up - They percieve Me RV'ing Them - They then act with disdain (Scowls, Snarls, clenching Their fists and such) that I'm actually able to do this - And then They all go into stop-motion while looking at Me with the same expressions I've mentioned above.

It's like They've been told to not move when We (Humans that is) RV Them. Nowadays - I just show up and RV Them for a half hour or so at a time and it really seems to miff Them as They seem to have to remain immoblile while I'm there.

Its Hilarious but very surreal actually...

By the way what do the Dracos look like, facially? I'm referring to the winged ones, not the coarser reptilians.
Old 03-06-2010, 12:37 AM   #58
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
I went back to my room at around 4:15 that morning. I got ready for bed and turned the light off- all of a sudden I saw and felt a scanner, scanning me-
at that point I realized what was happening and why (the why this was happening is the part I cannot divulge because it would *out* someone- let's just say I spent a good portion of the night speaking with this person) for some odd reason the AI system let me get a glimpse of what is behind it.

When that occurred, a warp type scenario/other dimensional type situation was underway right there in the room......it was very weird, very alien and hard to describe....

I cannot say *who* is behind the AI system- only that I sensed great malevolence and a very alien presence.

I forced myself to stay awake for several hours until it was light out and then I closed my eyes for an hour or so to get some rest.

I don't think the average person has to worry about the AI system- it only surveilled me because of who I was with and there is probably nothing anyone can do about it unless they know how it operates.

Am more inclined to think that if it is Annunaki based as Bill says, then one would only have to worry if they are in contact with a person working with the Annunaki's etc; that being the Annunaki's want to make sure nothing is being said about them etc; that's just a guess and I can't say what type of AI system Ravens and Dove's encountered.
Last week we sent a planetary Annunaki Overlord (stationed in area of Tibet) back to his source, and also a being one level above him. One person told me about 52,000 people on this planet are targeted for scheduled AI transmission which does not damage the spiritual being, but to the extent a being is confused between himself and his constructs, it can have the apparency of doing damage.

You know what this means? Those 52,000 are doing something "right" and are becoming uncomfortably aware.

In the larger scope, if Earth is nothing more than the "big toe", then a higher up general will cut off his big toe to save his foot, and that is a concern. Suggestions from lightworkers for helping to form strategy are welcome.
Old 03-06-2010, 05:56 AM   #59
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

We had 2 more AI encounters in my house this past week- maybe Aaron will speak about it tomorrow.......
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 07:49 AM   #60
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

This topic is stretching my brain, really, really, stretching it. I'm gonna reread this thread again and see if I can get my mind around it.
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 09:42 AM   #61
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Artificial Intelligence Wave - it's no joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
By the way what do the Dracos look like, facially? I'm referring to the winged ones, not the coarser reptilians.
It depends on what Caste referred to but Viperish is a good desciptor. Like Us and many other Species though - They seem to have a great deal of variation in Color - Mottles - Stipes - Panels/Plates if You will. Height and general looks as to body type vary as well.

BTW - One Heart under each Arm (Armpit) and Their Lungs are Front to Back - Not Left and Right. Its matter of fact to think though - No Head - No Problem...

They also have an Aversion to Cats. Big Story there, but too long for this Thread...

Old 03-06-2010, 10:48 AM   #62
Dougall
Avalon Senior Member

That's some pretty scary stuff! To tell the truth I don't like to think about it because I believe that when you open your mind to that sort of thing it can come to you in your dreams. I think the dream life is real in the sense that our mind is projecting everything we see. I am not saying you dreamed it but rather you may have first become aware of AI in your dreams. Then gradually it becomes part of your conscious reality. In any case it sounds unbearable.
Dougall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 11:32 AM   #63
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Artificial Intelligence Wave - it's no joke.

Actually - These Beings while in the past have "prompted" Me to Investigate Their nature shall We say - Now - From an "All That Is" Perspective, I've RV'ed Them while Conscious and affirmed to Myslef to do It.

BTW - I only RV while Conscious. When I sleep - I dream rarely. Some say that means those Who do go back to Source but No Fear at all on My behalf. LOL - My dear - Its just a Skin Suit anyways. Once You are risen above Hierarchy - Heirarchy controls You no more. Heirarchy is Polarity/Dualism and the need to be Controlled as We will not control Ourselves.

You really should Google Remote Viewing and do some Research on It. "To Be a Thing is to know a Thing. One cannot be without knowing and through that knowing - Remove any Fear in Understanding..."

Q - Riddle Me this - When do We panic ?

A - When We know not what to do...

http://www.farsight.org/