Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-28-2008, 04:46 PM   #1
ashton3625
Avalon Senior Member

Default Tree of Life

Hello all! My name is ashton and im 18 years old at the moment and i wasnt really sure if this was posted before so i figured i would start it up!

My believe is that cannibas is the tree of life... well the physical form.

7 leaves.... It has the potential to save our economy in every shape and form. From clothes to oil and from oil in actual recreational use. its obvious you can have too much of a good thing but if u can find the right balance i believe it brings you closer to the light, because... to figure out what the tree of life is you must know wat life is. And life is now... wat else brings you more into the now than that? Maybe it makes your eyes red for a reason... close them! You forget things for a reason too... things dont matter they are non reality. you can completly indulge in the now.

But there also must be a non physical form which is most likely the chakra system or the tree of life in kabbalah.

it has been very helpful in my awakening process...

let me know wat you think!
ashton3625 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 05:20 PM   #2
Suriel

Wink Re: Tree of Life

Moved Thread to - Avalon - Spirituality
Old 10-28-2008, 09:06 PM   #3
arcora
Banned

Default Re: Tree of Life

xxx

Last edited by arcora; 11-12-2008 at 01:27 AM.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:23 PM   #4
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashton3625 View Post
Hello all! My name is ashton and im 18 years old at the moment and i wasnt really sure if this was posted before so i figured i would start it up!

My believe is that cannibas is the tree of life... well the physical form.

7 leaves.... It has the potential to save our economy in every shape and form. From clothes to oil and from oil in actual recreational use. its obvious you can have too much of a good thing but if u can find the right balance i believe it brings you closer to the light, because... to figure out what the tree of life is you must know wat life is. And life is now... wat else brings you more into the now than that? Maybe it makes your eyes red for a reason... close them! You forget things for a reason too... things dont matter they are non reality. you can completly indulge in the now.

But there also must be a non physical form which is most likely the chakra system or the tree of life in kabbalah.

it has been very helpful in my awakening process...

let me know wat you think!
First of all, the "Tree of Life" is not a physical tree. It's a Spiritual Metaphor. Secondly, the use of drugs is never the way. You may feel high with the added warm and fuzzy effects; but it will confuse you and destroy you. I have had a couple of "friends" in the past who think they have ascended to "new levels of consciousness and spirituality" with Marijuana. Not even close. Maybe closer to the Kingdom of Satan I give you that. Because the occult often use drugs for their blood rituals. Think about that one.

-Phillip
ctophil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:33 PM   #5
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

wow,

You should educate yourself ctophil,

That is absolutely rediculous.

and please dont say your educated on the subject,

if you were you surely would not say what you did.

unreal.

think about that one.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:08 PM   #6
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post
wow,

You should educate yourself ctophil,

That is absolutely rediculous.

and please dont say your educated on the subject,

if you were you surely would not say what you did.

unreal.

think about that one.
I already know the capabilities of Cannabis. What I'm talking about is the thought of using it to reach "higher" levels of life and spirituality. It's not the answer and never will be. Like I said, it's only a tool of deception from the devil. Some people use it just to get high; while "Christians" and other people use it to try to find a deeper meaning of life and to find the way to happiness. Wrong and wrong again. It will only cause a "corruption" in your mind and spirit.

-Phillip
Old 10-28-2008, 10:15 PM   #7
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Who knows ashton you might be on to something.
I agree with you that there would be a physical manifestation of the tree
cuz everything is double. But I'd guess it would manifest more as
a set of rules rather then a plant.

But I like your idea, I would say that if the tree was directly referencing a plant
that cannabis, one of the oldest cultivated plants, would certainly fit the bill.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:27 PM   #8
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

I agree!,way to go ashton!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:28 PM   #9
arcora
Banned

xxx

Old 10-28-2008, 10:32 PM   #10
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
Clearly this thread has no future except non-smokers in disagreement vs. smokers in agreement.
agreed.
Old 10-28-2008, 11:26 PM   #11
Whitewolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctophil View Post
Maybe closer to the Kingdom of Satan I give you that. Because the occult often use drugs for their blood rituals. Think about that one.

-Phillip
uh lol, I have to comment on this. First, let me just say that the use of Marijuana assisted me in exorcising evil entities from my home in the recent past. Second, American Indians have used natural plants during ceremonial practices, which I'm quite sure, didn't involve "blood rituals". To lump everyone into the same category based on the use of a drug is highly irresponsible and ignorant, in my humble estimation.

And the term occult means "hidden knowledge". Sounds neutral to me. The use of magic is neutral. It can be used for evil purposes, and it can be used for Good purposes. I suggest YOU think about THAT.

Also, if Marijuana had some innate evil attributes contained within it, I'm sure it would be pretty legal as alcohol is. Besides, I don't believe that marijuana can be inherently evil, considering that it was placed here by the Creator, who I believe embodies Goodness. I'm living proof that Marijuana can be used for Good purposes and is quite effective.

Do I agree with using it for purely recreational activities? Not really. Do I believe it should be legalized? Yes, for religious/spiritual practice.

Last edited by Whitewolf; 10-28-2008 at 11:29 PM.
Old 10-28-2008, 11:39 PM   #12
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitewolf View Post
uh lol, I have to comment on this. First, let me just say that the use of Marijuana assisted me in exorcising evil entities from my home in the recent past. Second, American Indians have used natural plants during ceremonial practices, which I'm quite sure, didn't involve "blood rituals". To lump everyone into the same category based on the use of a drug is highly irresponsible and ignorant, in my humble estimation.

And the term occult means "hidden knowledge". Sounds neutral to me. The use of magic is neutral. It can be used for evil purposes, and it can be used for Good purposes. I suggest YOU think about THAT.

Also, if Marijuana had some innate evil attributes contained within it, I'm sure it would be pretty legal as alcohol is. Besides, I don't believe that marijuana can be inherently evil, considering that it was placed here by the Creator, who I believe embodies Goodness. I'm living proof that Marijuana can be used for Good purposes and is quite effective.

Do I agree with using it for purely recreational activities? Not really. Do I believe it should be legalized? Yes, for religious/spiritual practice.
You exorcised "evil entities" like Buddhists put statues and charms in their bedroom to scare away ghosts. Just substitute statues and charms with marijuana. Do you realize what American Indians worshiped? They worshiped gods on totem poles and believed in "new age" stuff like spirits in trees and animals. Does that mean they know what they are doing? Yes, all things are placed here by Yahweh for a reason...but not for evil reasons. It's kind of like a gun doesn't kill people. People kill people. There are many great uses of Marijuana. However, it's not for smoking and getting you into the demonic world of false "spiritual enlightenment." Everything of the occult are hidden of course. Just like the Masons keep you in the dark for most of your trip up the ranks. And they lie to you again way up there.

Has legalizing cigarette smoking helped anybody but wealthy, greedy corporate entities? Does it help lung cancer? Does it help people cope with the real problems of life? Does it help your addiction to smoking?

-Phillip
Old 10-28-2008, 11:44 PM   #13
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

LOL, wow.

well said whitewolf.

im done here. lol
Old 10-28-2008, 11:55 PM   #14
arcora
Banned

xxx

Old 10-29-2008, 12:02 AM   #15
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Did the OP perhaps mean industrial hemp? Very similar but not quite the same thing.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemp
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:25 AM   #16
undetected
Avalon Senior Member

OK, a few points.

1. I don't smoke, drink, or take any drugs. Never have. Just for the record, so that you don't think I have a biased opinion.

2. Whitewolf got it right.

3. ctophil is a fanatic Yahweist and shouldn't be taken seriously.

Marihuana is not getting you into a demonic world - maybe unless you really want it to. It shifts your assembly point and thus allows you to perceive different fragments of reality, which may be useful. Of course it's not a goal but rather means to get somewhere.

And truth is, marihuana has more healing effects than harmful ones.

Don't get me started on American Indians worshipping totem poles and believing in new age stuff -_-. And please, ctophil, don't even respond to this, I've heard enough of your nonsense.

And as for ashton, well, cannabis obviously isn't THE Tree of Life.... but apart from that, interesting thought anyway.
undetected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:55 AM   #17
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

No disrespect here, but i really dont think you should be commenting on something you know nothing about. Satanism as you call it do not use drugs to call on demonic forces. The actual word demon which came from deamon means nothing more than spirit helper. There was no direct translation from the greek to the english and in turn the meaning changed.
Let me assure you ctophil, satanism is not about blood sacrifices at all. The first ever mainstream book on a blood sacrifice was the holy bible. I would quote the scriptures but i would be here all day.
As i said, i mean no disrespect by my comment, but i feel if we are going to throw comments around, it is maybe best that if we dont know about a subject, its best just not to comment.

Quote:
You exorcised "evil entities" like Buddhists put statues and charms in their bedroom to scare away ghosts. Just substitute statues and charms with marijuana. Do you realize what American Indians worshiped? They worshiped gods on totem poles and believed in "new age" stuff like spirits in trees and animals. Does that mean they know what they are doing? Yes, all things are placed here by Yahweh for a reason...but not for evil reasons. It's kind of like a gun doesn't kill people. People kill people. There are many great uses of Marijuana. However, it's not for smoking and getting you into the demonic world of false "spiritual enlightenment." Everything of the occult are hidden of course. Just like the Masons keep you in the dark for most of your trip up the ranks. And they lie to you again way up there.

Has legalizing cigarette smoking helped anybody but wealthy, greedy corporate entities? Does it help lung cancer? Does it help people cope with the real problems of life? Does it help your addiction to smoking?

-Phillip
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:56 AM   #18
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

The Tree of Life is a topic misunderstood by people - whom often tend to believe it has something to do with a actual physical tree.

In fact, the Tree of Life, is a way of spiritual principles and paths leading you towards higher self-realization and experience of existence. Thus symbolic as a tree, as you climb upwards in it. Branches because of its many paths on the way. Some can be avoided, some take the short cut straight up the trunk, while others hunger for further experiences and insights and visit every branch of the tree to see what they can find there

The biblical Fruit of Knowledge is the result of climbing this three - metaphorically speaking of course. The Fruit of Knowledge is simply Enlightenment, Self-Realization, and was considered a sin by those who govern in the earlier times when the biblical version portraying this as an Evil act was created.

This Tree of Life related to the Kabbalah - there are also the branches, the 10 sephiras and 22 paths between them.

Further on this is where the Tarot comes from, 22 cards of the Major Arcana, representing the 22 paths of the Tree of Life.

"Eating" the Fruit of Knowledge from the Tree of Life can result in inner activation of a persons energy centers, which is often called chakras in new age terminology. This again can introduce the person to what is often called Kundalini Raising, which is referred to as Rising the Kundalini Snake, due to the way it curls and twirls its way up through the spin - like a snake.

That is why a snake was the main character in the biblical description of the Tree of Life, as the one tempting Adam and Eve to eat the Fruit of Knowledge - which would lead into heightened awareness, expanded consciousness and deeper insights.

Those ruling in those days did not want people to achieve this, thus terming it an evil act, something they still do - as this action will bring great knowledge, connection with the divine, and insights from the Source itself.

The serpent worship around the world is all due to this reason. It is about spiritual and personal development and greater understanding by "raising the snake", which also is the secret behind the Pharaos portraits with a snake coming out of the forehead - the Third Eye - representing that they had gone through this process and thus were Masters, Enlightened ones, as the Kundalini energy flows up from the root chakra up to the third eye and crown chakra and ends with an activation of the Third Eye Chakra.

As this brings a person to what is usually considered the highest level of possible Illumination in human form, considered to be just below the Source - God - itself, Freemaons among others have perverted this and taken it a step further. Thus they have 33 degrees in their initiations, with the 33rd degree putting them at the same level of God himself - which of course is not a reality, but this is what that masonic degree really represents.

This is the story and explanation behind The Tree of Life, the Serpent, Fruit of Knowledge, Kabbalah, the Tarot, and masonic degree systems connection with the same, and why it was deemed Evil.

Blessings,
-EA
Edward Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 02:13 AM   #19
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I already know the capabilities of Cannabis. What I'm talking about is the thought of using it to reach "higher" levels of life and spirituality. It's not the answer and never will be. Like I said, it's only a tool of deception from the devil. Some people use it just to get high; while "Christians" and other people use it to try to find a deeper meaning of life and to find the way to happiness. Wrong and wrong again. It will only cause a "corruption" in your mind and spirit.

-Phillip
Ctophil, wrong and wrong again. One the tree of life CAN be seen as a physical manifestation. This is something I realized on my own without your so called books! Imagine a tree, any tree. It's roots are in the ground, Earth, one of the four elements. The branches are in the Air. The branches/leaves experience Fire through sunlight. The roots experience Water in the ground through rain. If you learn the basics of the four elements, mainly the Greek understanding (where also you get some of your beloved translations Philip), you can also directly apply it to this idea and understand it even further. At the heart of the tree is aether, your conscienceness or life. You can then even view this tree as a rough infinity symbol with the branchs and roots reaching out and then meeting at the base or trunk. The upper part of the tree is masculine reaching out into the sky, or terra, the masculine spirit. The lower part is feminine reaching out into the ground, or Gaia.

I can even go further in how much creation can be understood within the Tree of Life but I may just start to lose people when I get into the mathematics. Otherwise the Tree of Life is metaphorical and physical, one in the same.

Two, FACT: If it was not for marijuana I would not be having this discussion right now. I would of gone to MIT, got a masters in Aerospace engineering, and would be designing bombs for Lockheed Martin to blow up little kids in Iraq. Instead, it started me on a path of enlightenment. It helped me develop socially. FOR NEGATIVE THINGS IN ONE LIFE (IMO, pot is a tool, and like any tool in the wrong hands...), CAN CAUSE A CATALYST FOR CHANGE AND THE UNDERSTANDING OF A LESSON.

I will make a brash statement, but I am one of the leading if not the best at my art form in my home state, and one of the leading artists in all of New England in this art. IF IT WASN'T FOR DRUGS I WOULD BE SKINNY, UNMUSCULAR, OUT OF SHAPE, AND IN BAD HEALTH.

Edit: I wanted to make a note. I'm not saying I take drugs like steriods to make me in shape no no. I was writing that also out of frustration and really didn't read it. What I meant is a certain drug induced experience led me to take a specific path, such as pursuing that art. I do not need that drug to engage into that art.

Last edited by GregorArturo; 10-29-2008 at 02:21 AM.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 02:44 AM   #20
arcora
Banned

xxx

Old 10-29-2008, 02:59 AM   #21
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

One thing Arcora, I ate that fruit some time ago and it sure was delicious! However, most universities today teach it through Plato's Republic, known as the Allegory of the Cave. It is considered to be one of most important philosophical concepts on the planet, and has survived for 2,500 years. Plato was by no means in the grasps of Lucifer.

Two, you need to remember some people do not recognize heaven and hell. I am not saying they do not exist, or that I myself put faith into such concepts, what I am stating is on the board you are the minority in your beliefs, and I do not mean that negatively, by no means. And with that regards, most people will not even answer such a question. So if you want people to address your notion, I recommend rephrasing it

As for myself, I live in the infinity, and will always be apart of the infinity. And that can be proven in any classroom on the planet in under ten minutes. Just give me some chalk.
Old 10-29-2008, 03:01 AM   #22
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

You must not confuse the biblical "god" with The True God Above All, whom is the Source of All Existence.

For starters, in the bible it mentions GODS, in plural, just study the original hebrew version of the bible.

It is better to reign and serve at the same time, reingn in your own creation, and serve those there as good you can.

Lucifer and Satan are also two different entities, as many other entities that has been widely connected with Satan / The Devil. Just like GOD was several different entities originally.

Study sumerian religious belief, that's what christianity and the bible is inspired from, it is the Source and has more original truth to it that the later perverted and modified bible which was created to keep you - the people - as obedient slaves to the Masters , The Church and Government - and in ignorance of your true spiritual being, the other creator entities / gods out there, and the potentials we have.

It is not about worshipping any Gods at all, not Satan not "God" - but to find your OWN true inner being and expand your capacities and realize what YOU are in this existence, WITHIN God.

-EA
Edward Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 03:04 AM   #23
arcora
Banned

xxx

Last edited by arcora; 11-12-2008 at 01:28 AM.
Old 10-29-2008, 03:13 AM   #24
arcora
Banned

xxx

Last edited by arcora; 11-12-2008 at 01:28 AM.
Old 10-29-2008, 03:14 AM   #25
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Arcora for the rephrasing However, one note, on this forum those are not popular in the metaphorical sense, everyday Christian America yes, but not here. If you reference positive or negative polarities, good or evil, it would work much better as heaven and hell describes places or locations in which that is present. Heaven and hell turn those intangible concepts into something tangible, which many of us disagree with here.

Of course, one would lean toward 'those that want to be free'. However, I myself do not follow anyone. Nor do most people here. We follow our hearts and intuition, that 'warm fuzzy feeling' you guys tend to shoot down. If it wasn't for that 'warm fuzzy feeling' I among others probably wouldn't be having this discussion as we may have gone down another path, or worse, we'd be dead.

It's amazing how close you can get in a car accident sometimes. I mean you don't always want to follow that traffic light. When it turns green, sometimes it's good to wait just a second more.

Thanks warm fuzzy feelings