Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2008, 07:45 AM   #426
Event_Horizon
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 48
Default Re: 14th October 2008

If a 2000 mile wide Intersteller mothership enters Earth orbit on the 14th Blossomgodchild would be more suprised than the rest of us lol

Then again, to have a coincidence like that to occur she'd have to be Irish!

Top o the morning

Peace
Event_Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 09:59 AM   #427
kauhane
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 38
Default Re: 14th October 2008

latest from blossom
Quote:
14. (Oct 11th) Well, it’s almost time my friends and the world waits it seems, for this next communication with you. It still seems so unreal … and I, out of everyone should feel the reality should I not? Yet I can’t. Thousands and thousands know now of your coming (whether they believe you or not) and yet , even for those of us that are prepared , we simply do not know what to assume or visualise. Its like waiting to have a baby, except at least with that you know what to expect … a baby!!! … with you guys, we just don’t know what you are going to surprise us with. And I guess too, there are so many people that still don’t know about it and are carrying on talking about next week as if it’s just another week. It’s been a LLLLOOOONNNGGG LLLOOONNNGGG week down here… whats cooking up there?

You would be surprised!

No doubt!

Indeed we are in position and generally taking care of rescourses. May we say that in preparation we have underestimated the LOVE and anticipation that is being sent to us. Your word is ‘phenominal’ is it not? We choose to say that we shall become a phenominal phenonima! It has indeed been a long period of waiting for us also … eons of your time. Yet we are aware of the controversy that is taking place and of the complete sham that is overshadowing your beloved planet. Be of great aprehension regarding what the media shall be asked to disclose in the beginning days. We are secure in the knowledge that there are those in place on your earth that are ready to begin their dreams. They shall know exactly what to do . They have been awaitng their entire lives to be of service in this way. We wish all souls to understand this. We have not suddennly just decided to drop in for a cup of tea unannounced. This is why we asked you Blossom, to release our message to the world as you did. It was of upmost importance that your planet was aware in advance of our coming. Otherwise, the shock may have been too great. Also it has allowed souls to prepare for this historic encounter.

Dear souls of planet earth … let it be known that we have longed for this unity. Do you see how this shall change the darkness within your stratosphere into the Golden Race? This is how you shall become known.

The Golden Race.

This coming into your skies is the beginning of The New Dawn … in to The New World that has been prophesied in your past days.
Allow your hearts and minds … allow your very being to ascend into a vibration that resonates with the TRUTH of your soul.

WE BRING WITH US A NEW WAY. A NEW UNDERSTANDING.

Until you experience it for yourselves you will not be able to accept that of which we speak. Yet we say to you, when you accept it, you shall never again feel the darker times that have swamped the very air in which you have had to breathe. There shall be freshness within all things. Your days will ‘feel’ different. Your purpose shall be introduced to the self and each shall desire to go about their future days in a very different way from the way you are displaying now.

This is why we say to you ‘BE OF JOY! The minute your eyes look upon the wonderous sight that we offer, the soul shall remember who it is. How can it be anything other than immense joy? Share your knowledge with those in despair. They simply are in a place of deep sleep. Help them to awake with tender words and actions, for indeed they shall be in great need.

I think everyone is expecting the biggest part of the jigsaw … (i.e., rainbows, diamonds etc) after all, aren’t there only two pieces left? Today and tomorrow’s communication...?

In Truth the puzzle is almost complete. It leaves only the one space for it to show the fullness of itself … and we shall fill that space when we appear in your skies on the 14th day of the 10th month in the year 2008. Whereby we shall prove once and for all that we come in PEACE and LOVE.

And there shall be no one more relieved than I and that’s a fact !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dearest soul …

Oh oh! I can feel the tears coming straight away … yes? I can sort of feel what you are about to say and feel a bit reluctant from the ‘ego’ point of view, and yet … how can I refuse you at this juncture ?

On behalf of The Federation Of Light we thank you for your part in this procedure. We smile with your humour for we know we could not have done it without you.

Or I, without you … clearly! You KNOW you are most welcome on one level, but I am sure you know it’s been a ride that I wouldn’t necessarily put my hand up for again!! I look out the window and the world keeps turning. How will it be when I look out this same window next week?

It will be that you see a beauty that you have not seen before as you look through the eyes of one who has experienced and been an integral part of the way forward into the LIGHT OF LOVE … as those from planet earth join us … The Federation Of Light … on our journey home.

Nicely said my friends. We welcome you with open arms. Many, many of us. I think I speak for perhaps millions when I say THANKYOU for the LOVE you have shown us, and …
BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
kauhane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:38 PM   #428
colesmommy1117
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 72
Default Re: 14th October 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by kauhane View Post
latest from blossom


LOL. i seriously can NOT believe that people are buying in to what she is saying. you bunch of puppets! you are sheeple. you are naive. i almost feel bad for you. almost.
colesmommy1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:50 PM   #429
jaby
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: england
Posts: 254
Default Re: 14th October 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by colesmommy1117 View Post
LOL. i seriously can NOT believe that people are buying in to what she is saying. you bunch of puppets! you are sheeple. you are naive. i almost feel bad for you. almost.
How very nice and friendly of you...

I say, anyone who uses the word 'sheeple' should be dunked in a large vat
of raspberry jelly. Then tied to a tree in a field full of sheep...and licked clean. Yum Yum.

October 14th + + + BRING IT ON !!
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 02:39 PM   #430
colesmommy1117
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 72
Default Re: 14th October 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaby View Post
How very nice and friendly of you...

I say, anyone who uses the word 'sheeple' should be dunked in a large vat
of raspberry jelly. Then tied to a tree in a field full of sheep...and licked clean. Yum Yum.

October 14th + + + BRING IT ON !!
i love raspberry jelly!


...Then, we can make a video and post it on YOUTUBE for all to see with some bogus story about how it's a "revelation" and a sacrifice for your feux ideology!

Last edited by colesmommy1117; 10-11-2008 at 02:53 PM.
colesmommy1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 03:07 PM   #431
thedarke
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 40
Default Re: 14th October 2008

Ah Rasberrry Sheeple, my favorite human dessert.........mmmmm mmmmm good. But I'm with everyone that Blossom Goodchild is a hoax and it was her viral way of drawing in thousands of individuals to come to her site and buy her book, I only wish I would have thought of it first. Maybe that's a new market direction for me.............. I guess I could never take advantage of people like that. Someone posted a thread that before, that I agree with "If no alien ship appears, Blossom should refund all the money she made from this viral marketing (B.S).
thedarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 03:16 PM   #432
thedarke
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 40
Default Re: 14th October 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylph16 View Post
I'm with Kosams...Now that doesn't mean the i "believe" Blossoms message...but i do believe ANYTHING is possible...but, WOW on the negativity
I don't believe that the people here are negative when they make comments about Blossom Goodchild, I think people are just sick of others using this forum to spread **** about nonsense like her channelings.

I believe in aliens and other species, dimensions etc. and throughout history that has been multiple people that have made claims like this, it's just a little easier for people to spread this b.s. now, and now people (blossom) makes a buck off all of this. I'd be curious to know exactly how much money she has made off peddling this garbage.
thedarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 03:46 PM   #433
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 364
Default Re: 14th October 2008

To be honest... and sorry if I offend anyone. But I'm quite repulsed by the negativity as I am with other forums who claim to be seeking truth. We all are all supposed to be 'uniting' to gather information yet people are consistently slamming information presented. It's only information being presented, whether you choose to believe it or not is your perogative however should you choose NOT to believe it then I suggest you keep your mouth shut as to not create negativity. On that note won't all you naysayers be in for a shock if it does happen? If it doesn't then feel free to post your negativity towards it but until then you should keep an open mind and be thankful for the messages of LOVE. Afterall isn't that what we're ALL hoping for? A world full of love, peace and harmony? Peace and love to you all
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 04:33 PM   #434
jaby
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: england
Posts: 254
Default Re: 14th October 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedarke View Post
Ah Rasberrry Sheeple, my favorite human dessert.........mmmmm mmmmm good.
That's you for the vat of raspberry jelly...but this time we're gonna
let the wolves lick it off...oh yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post
To be honest... and sorry if I offend anyone. But I'm quite repulsed by the negativity as I am with other forums who claim to be seeking truth. We all are all supposed to be 'uniting' to gather information yet people are consistently slamming information presented. It's only information being presented, whether you choose to believe it or not is your perogative however should you choose NOT to believe it then I suggest you keep your mouth shut as to not create negativity. On that note won't all you naysayers be in for a shock if it does happen? If it doesn't then feel free to post your negativity towards it but until then you should keep an open mind and be thankful for the messages of LOVE. Afterall isn't that what we're ALL hoping for? A world full of love, peace and harmony? Peace and love to you all
Well said, I am in total agreement...but the thing is, at the end of the
day, we have no idea who the people are who are posting and what their motives might be.

The fact that October 14th + + is such a target for the 'dark-ones',
should give us encouragement, that something BIG is going down.
Or COMING down, as the case may be....

But I was very pleased that you challenged the negativity.

This forum has it's fair-share of, how shall I put it.....interference..?
But you should see what's happening on a more main-stream forum that
I'm a member of....it's completely OTT. The 'interference' is so dark and
persistant, it's like being in some cheap 'good v evil' Hollywood movie.
I've actually withdrawn from the discussion about Oct 14th there because I want to emotionally prepare myself for next week.

Cheers to you Angel in Disguise.....
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 04:39 PM   #435
colesmommy1117
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 72
Default Re: 14th October 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaby View Post
That's you for the vat of raspberry jelly...but this time we're gonna
let the wolves lick it off...oh yes.



Well said, I am in total agreement...but the thing is, at the end of the
day, we have no idea who the people are who are posting and what their motives might be.

The fact that October 14th + + is such a target for the 'dark-ones',
should give us encouragement, that something BIG is going down.
Or COMING down, as the case may be....

But I was very pleased that you challenged the negativity.

This forum has it's fair-share of, how shall I put it.....interference..?
But you should see what's happening on a more main-stream forum that
I'm a member of....it's completely OTT. The 'interference' is so dark and
persistant, it's like being in some cheap 'good v evil' Hollywood movie.
I've actually withdrawn from the discussion about Oct 14th there because I want to emotionally prepare myself for next week.

Cheers to you Angel in Disguise.....


the fact that you guys are quoting yourselves "enlightened" yet believing in what a bruha has told you via youtube totally discredits ABSOLUTELY anything you say regarding absolutely anything. the fact that you believe any type of alien life forms would announce their arrival date just proves how naive you are.

in fact, you should BEWARE OF THE WOLVES AT NIGHT.
colesmommy1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 04:53 PM   #436
jaby
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: england
Posts: 254
Default Re: 14th October 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by colesmommy1117 View Post
the fact that you guys are quoting yourselves "enlightened" yet believing in what a bruha has told you via youtube totally discredits ABSOLUTELY anything you say regarding absolutely anything. the fact that you believe any type of alien life forms would announce their arrival date just proves how naive you are.

in fact, you should BEWARE OF THE WOLVES AT NIGHT.
That sounds vaguely threatening........

For the record. The reason hundreds of thousands of people have
tuned into this October Event is because they feel/sense that something
big is on the horizon. If this wasn't the case....it would have fizzled out
and we wouldn't be talking about it here...and ALL over internet forums.
Blossom Goodchild was/is a catalyst...it is every one else who is firing
up the energy. For what-ever is to come.
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 05:00 PM   #437
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 364
Default Re: 14th October 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by colesmommy1117 View Post
the fact that you guys are quoting yourselves "enlightened" yet believing in what a bruha has told you via youtube totally discredits ABSOLUTELY anything you say regarding absolutely anything. the fact that you believe any type of alien life forms would announce their arrival date just proves how naive you are.

in fact, you should BEWARE OF THE WOLVES AT NIGHT.
Where exactly did I quote I was 'enlightened'? And where did I say I believe? I believe in keeping an open mind which apparently you do not. I also believe in letting others believe, whether or not I choose to... Again, apparently you do not. That is the duality we need to conquer, one love is all we need regardless of our beliefs... you should try it sometime
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 05:24 PM   #438
gordon
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 241
Default Re: 14th October 2008

G'day to you, Bill and Kerry.

WTF? How can a-the owner of the whole of the Website can promote this kind of .C.R.A.P.

NOTHING will happen on the 14th...NOTHING will happen. Bill, could I ask you, could you PLEASE remove your thread about it. Please, because if nothing will happen on the 14th (and I know nothing will happen) Bill, would you reost-re:thread telling everybody that what YOU wrote was a lie. I still do not understand why YOU have promoted this kind of .C.R.A.P.
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 05:30 PM   #439
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 224
Default Re: 14th October 2008

I'm not sure what will happen but this thread fascinates me. I read it and start wondering...what is it about this possible event that has some so up in arms? Why would anyone waste time attacking people who believe something different? What's the purpose of being condescending? What is it about some thinking differently that causes others to feel the need to project themselves into something they don't even believe in? What do some have to prove and why and to whom? Is it a need to be "right" the drives them? Does that mean, to them, some kind of superiority? Is it personal insecurity? Malevolence? If it doesn't happen do you win a prize? Is that something of value?

Live and let live. This would be a better world if everyone would spend more time challenging their own beliefs, whatever they may be, instead of everyone else's. Hold up the mirror.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 05:38 PM   #440
gordon
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 241
Default Re: 14th October 2008

Sorry, Ruby. I was just asking openly and to Billy Willy. Or, it could be Kerry.
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 05:47 PM   #441
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 224
Default Re: 14th October 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon View Post
Sorry, Ruby. I was just asking openly and to Billy Willy. Or, it could be Kerry.
I wasn't directing my comments at anyone in particular, no need to apologize at all. It's the whole 18 page thread...I just find it interesting that some feel the need to say some of things they are saying. Kind of a spiritually/psychologically based pondering I was having that I thought I would share.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 06:27 PM   #442
Ashford
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: 14th October 2008

a sophmoric hoax with the best intentions. you will see.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 06:32 PM   #443
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 364
Default Re: 14th October 2008

Whether it's Project Bluebeam or Federation of Light. I really hope it does happen for the sole purpose of waking people up... It's about time people get a little shell shock surprise to awaken from the illusion.
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 06:43 PM   #444
eraser2012
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: IL
Posts: 34
Default Re: 14th October 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyTuesday View Post
I'm not sure what will happen but this thread fascinates me. I read it and start wondering...what is it about this possible event that has some so up in arms? Why would anyone waste time attacking people who believe something different? What's the purpose of being condescending? What is it about some thinking differently that causes others to feel the need to project themselves into something they don't even believe in? What do some have to prove and why and to whom? Is it a need to be "right" the drives them? Does that mean, to them, some kind of superiority? Is it personal insecurity? Malevolence? If it doesn't happen do you win a prize? Is that something of value?

Live and let live. This would be a better world if everyone would spend more time challenging their own beliefs, whatever they may be, instead of everyone else's. Hold up the mirror.
Wow, great way to put it! I personally believe something WILL happen on the 14th, but that doesn't mean that I should berate somebody who believes it will not. I simply say to them, "I'm not trying to make you believe, just to make sure you are aware that many believe it will happen and to let you know that it should not be met with fear, but with love and excitement". The momentum and, thus, the conscious energy that this event is receiving is growing steadily and will only go to help this time line/event manifest. We truly are ALL CO-CREATORS of our realities and futures.

Only 3 days to go!!

When in doubt, always follow your heart.
eraser2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 07:02 PM   #445
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 110
Default Re: 14th October 2008

Its funny they way we're debating sumthing that hasnt even happened yet! It makes me giggle. I really hope they do come but certain questions came to mind. They had quite a long time to come here, why now just three years to go when they had thousands of years? To try and awaken and spiritually teach 6 billion people who are conditioned into a coma? I assume with their greater knowlage they know what their doing if they do exist that is. As for the "negs" as I call em (negative ones), we can be sure there are people that are paid well to come on these forums and smear the truth and/or genuine people who are looking for answers. The smart thing to do would be not let them earn their wages by ignoring them. Lets just finally put this to rest with this thought in mind: If it happens it happens, If it doesnt it doesnt. Sorry to uncomplicate things here. We all know how much people here love their big winded MASSIVE comments. Such marvellous displays of egotism. Lets just simplify things with fact and logic.
Lets Observe.
Truth voice 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 07:04 PM   #446
coppercondor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 11
Default Re: 14th October 2008

Instead of attacking blossom right away why dont we shut our negative mouths believe and hope it will happen, and then wait till tuesday and see what happens. I have had my share of doubts about this "event", the fact that it just seems strange, but i am keeping an open mind. im thinking it will happen, but if for somereason it doesnt, then you can complain all you want, about her making money off of it. But why ruin something that you are not 100% sure of by calling her a liar when you have nothing to back your case of it being wrong with.
So quit with the negative "ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN SHE IS MAKING PEOPLE BUY HER BOOK" Honestly how many people on this site has bought her book???

Probably not many

How many people who do not go to this website or other truth seeking websites know of this event???

Probably not many

How many people her have skepticism, while looking for the truth???

Alot of us

So we are accustomed to foolish ideas based on marketing and we have a general idea of what to be weary of.

So based on that information, i doubt goodchild has made alot of money off this event, in so little amount of time. Therefore she must have had an idea that we were the type of people she was targeting with her message. So she must have had an idea that she would not make much money off this event if it were not real.

Also im sure she has enough money to not have to do a viral marketing project, to make a couple off bucks off of, and She is threatening her image just by telling people this event will happen ON A SPECIFIC DATE, for if she was designing a plot to make money she would have said something to this extent
"SOME TIME SOON, A VERY LARGE VESSEL, OF EXTRATERRESTRIAL ORIGIN WILL APPEAR SOMEWHERE OVER OUR PLANET. THEY HAVE NOT GIVEN ME SPECIFIC DETAILS ON WHEN EXACTLY OR WHY THEY ARE COMING. BUT THEY WILL COME IN PEACE"

She could say something like that and that leaves no date for anyone to rely on, so she cant be accused of giveing a wrong date, and then she has all the time in the world to make money off of it.

In short, lets keep a positive attitude, and sit bak and wait till tuesday and see what happens, if it does i will laugh at all who said it was false, and if it doesnt you guys can make a HATE BLOSSOM GOODCHILD thread and argue in there
coppercondor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 07:13 PM   #447
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Posts: 175
Default Re: 14th October 2008

Thought I'd share, apologies if its already been posted

http://www.disclose.tv/viewvideo/998...__Spaceships_/
Soul Sequence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 07:30 PM   #448
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 110
Default Re: 14th October 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterhawk View Post
We started a meditation group and it seems that a few members we're focused on Oct. 14, 2008. My dowsing has stated that "yes" something may take place.

The kicker is that the buzz over the internet about Oct. 14, 2008 has brought in much needed awareness. This energy of awareness that new people everyday are connceting to, so it is very good.

The higher beings (aliens or space brothers & sisters) need as much of everyones awareness of them as possible. Does not matter if you don't believe in any of this, so long as you are "aware". PLEASE do not try to make ANYONE believe in the Oct 14, 2008 date or UFO's. It is all about "FREE WILL".

But don't be afraid to mention Oct. 14, 2008 to ANYONE (unless ANY harm would come from such attention) because the more who know the more "awareness energy" you are helping to add to the collective, which higher being do sense.

Kevin aka Waterhawk
Exactly. This has even spread to mainstream media too. I found myself telling loads of people too in a neutral manner. maybe in their infinite knowlage (assuming they exist) they knew that it would spread in this fashion making enough people aware so that unaware people could be reassured by the aware that they were benign if it happens. That "their here to help" would spread by word of mouth before the media could spin it. We'll just have wait and see and try not to get too excited!
Truth voice 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 08:30 PM   #449
kauhane
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 38
Default Re: 14th October 2008

as the date draws near the intensity of this thread rises
fear of being played for a fool screams for our focus & validation
while Open-minds & Hearts continue seek what feels True
kauhane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 09:19 PM   #450
jaby
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: england
Posts: 254
Default Re: 14th October 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by kauhane View Post
as the date draws near the intensity of this thread rises
fear of being played for a fool screams for our focus & validation
while Open-minds & Hearts continue seek what feels True
That is a very confusing post...but I get the feeling you are trying to
put down people who are giving time and focus to the October Event.

And somehow create division...? I presume you are putting yourself in the
'Open-minds and Hearts' group?

For myself, if nothing physical happens on October 14 + + + I will just
believe that there was/is a good reason for us all (well some of us)
pulling togther on a mind + spirit level.

I wouldn't feel that I was taken for a fool, because I think that Blossom
Goodchild has released her channelling in good faith. I take full responsiblity
for my decision to spend time and emotion on it all.

My involvement in all this stems from thinking that I don't see why it can't
happen.....if ETs/celestials are real, which I believe them to be.

I also note the way that many, many, many people are spontaneously tuning
into it.....choosing to tune in to it. This is a clue for me.

I came across the October 14th thing at the beginning of September.
For the first couple of days I didn't connect. Then I went onto Blossoms
web-site and got a real blast of kundalini energy. This steered me further
into it.
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon