Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-04-2008, 08:59 AM   #1
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Ufos over washington - again! Oct 3rd

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HlwnfU3fUbU

Anyone got any ideas what or who these lights belong to? Are they Military? Elementals? or actual craft of some type? Are they showing up deliberatley during a newscast about the financial 'meltdown'?
Be really interested to get peoples opinions....

Last edited by eurosceptic; 10-04-2008 at 11:38 PM.
eurosceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 09:11 AM   #2
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ufos over washington - again! Oct 3rd

Wow what is that?
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 09:19 AM   #3
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

well they seem very similar to a certain pattern/formation that you see in footage around the world and also if I am not mistaken, very similar to the 1953 footage of UFO's over Washington? Someone will have more accurate knowledge about this I am sure....

They seem like light orbs. Have you seen the recent footage in India?

Very clear and obvious - and colourful!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_TubIwaV1Sg

Old 10-04-2008, 09:25 AM   #4
elsinorelore
Avalon Senior Member

Very interesting indeed!!! I have seen these also, in Switzerland, on more than 1 occasion. I have no idea what they are, but would love to know!

Last edited by elsinorelore; 10-04-2008 at 09:40 AM.
elsinorelore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:37 PM   #5
Hypnotize
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosceptic View Post
well they seem very similar to a certain pattern/formation that you see in footage around the world and also if I am not mistaken, very similar to the 1953 footage of UFO's over Washington? Someone will have more accurate knowledge about this I am sure....

They seem like light orbs. Have you seen the recent footage in India?

Very clear and obvious - and colourful!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_TubIwaV1Sg

I agree with you, they look a lot like the phoenix lights as well.

(in case anyone isn't familiar with the phoenix lights heres the wiki page)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights
Hypnotize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 05:41 PM   #6
OceanWinds

definitely something... I have seen something like that one driving from Ft. McMurray to Edmonton at night. I noticed 3 lights in the sky, and the same triangular shape. There wasn't any pulsing though. The lights just moved across the night sky from east to west holding the same triangular formation all the way through.

I am guessing they were pulsing to get attention...
Old 10-04-2008, 05:56 PM   #7
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Are you sure it's not the Washington Monument with ariel warning lights on?
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 05:58 PM   #8
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Well, I told all of you the Council was springing in to action as soon as they knew there was even a rumor of an imminent attack on the US...

I think it's great seeing these little confirmations that they are out there...

4 of them, 11:11
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 06:11 PM   #9
Wetpicketfence
Avalon Senior Member

you should know that theres window glass behind him....hello...

oooohh wow there goes a dragon fly.........
Wetpicketfence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 06:25 PM   #10
gazbom
Banned

I know what these lights are,
I have seen them often, these are planes waiting to come in to land, I see these lights often, I live near Schiphol, Amsterdam, believe me, their is nothing sinister here.
Because the plane is heading dead on, it looks like it's motionless but it is approaching. And there are three or more planes behind the approaching one!
gazbom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 06:38 PM   #11
SkyWatcher
Avalon Senior Member

I thought the area over Washington DC was a no fly zone, or have they lifted that 911 ban?

Nancy
SkyWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 06:50 PM   #12
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

What's up w/the time shown?
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 06:58 PM   #13
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

Well I'd say in my humble experience they are definitely NOT planes! or sinister....!

The time shown is interesting isnt it....!

I believe it is another confirmation/synchronicity as in 11:11 (22, 33, 44 ...)as the time is 00.44 (16 minutes to 1 am in the morning.) Anyone have/heard of these synchronicities?

Anyone else got any ideas or more detail??

I believe the triangular shaped lights people see are more than likley to be earth based military technology...

These latest Washington 'lights' do seem similar to the Phoenix lights and also the Washington 'flap' of 1953 - maybe they are exactly the same craft/light ships/whatever! from 1953 just popping in and out of the two times....?

As I say I am highly sceptical about these paticular lights being comercial airlineers waiting to land or otherwise....!

Last edited by eurosceptic; 10-04-2008 at 09:56 PM.
Old 10-04-2008, 07:03 PM   #14
Seva
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Ufos over washington - again! Oct 3rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosceptic View Post
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HlwnfU3fUbU

Anyone got any ideas what or who these lights belong to? Are they Military? Elementals? or actual craft of some type? Are they showing up deliberatley during a newscast about the financial 'meltdown'?
Be really interested to get peoples opinions....

WOW, thats my first reaction! WOW on for each light

wierd how every OTHER one was blinking, and in a zig zag line, they definately wanted to be noticed.
Seva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 07:38 PM   #15
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Okay...

I was an air traffic controller in the US Navy for ten years.
In my somewhat educated (on THIS subject) opinion that is neither a plane nor an obstruction light.

Not a plane because the airspace over Washington DC (particularly the Capital Building area) is PROHIBITED (no planes in there EVER) below 18,000' MSL. And even if it WERE planes stacked to arrive into Washington International the ones who were farther out (they are all separated by at least 3 miles on final approach) would appear MUCH smaller. Not the exact same size.

http://www.faa.gov/ats/dca/dcaweb/p56.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No-fly_zone

Second? Obstructions are lit with RED lights or high intensity white lights. Steady red on or within five miles of an airport and flashing red outside the 5 miles.

http://ma3naido.blogspot.com/2008/01...-lighting.html

Now it COULD be the high intensity lights, but if you look at a satellite image of DC or the picture here: http://washingtondchousing.com/state.htm there doesn't appear to be anything taller than the Capital in the background. Meaning, there's no obstruction.

http://ma3naido.blogspot.com/2008/01/airport-lighting.html

So I have no idea what it is.
Or who they are. :-)

LOVELOVELOVE,
C
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 07:52 PM   #16
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

yes totally agree with conjured ups last post and thankyou for posting as you have direct knowledge and experience!

You only have to read a Timothy Good book to understand that point! www.timothygood.co.uk

Yes, as far as I know, planes do not have single huge bright white pulsating lights that blink on/off suddenly for no reason! These seem to stay static also.

The footage from India is great also http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_TubIwaV1Sg very clear and during daytime.
They do not appear to be 'solid' craft. Anyone seen the footage of the craft in that appeared in China? Now that 'seems' solid looking!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pfvgXXhn0Ro

possibly an interdimensional craft?? - the Washington lights look less 'solid'...or a different 'type' of 'craft' entirely?

So that elimantes planes over Washington in any case! Are they elementals, Golden Light beings, interdimensionals etc ??

Anyone with greater knowledge got anything further to add??

Last edited by eurosceptic; 10-04-2008 at 08:19 PM.
Old 10-04-2008, 07:58 PM   #17
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Ufos over washington - again! Oct 3rd

Greeting's to all,
I am from DC, and until recently worked there for many years. If you take a close look at the photo on my post, you will be able to see a small fleet of UFO's, over the Pentagon. Also, note this authentic photo is from July 1949! During 1965, myself along with government and military persons, witnessed another small armada, flying over the City of Alexandria, Va. heading toward Washington National Airport (now called Ronald Reagan).The Washington Post Newspaper, has also reported and printed photos in the past. I have seen these types of objects throughout my career. They are quite real. These sightings are not unusual around the District area. The thing is, reporting them to anyone is a waste of time. Until recently, most local media sources will say and so? giovonni

Last edited by giovonni; 10-04-2008 at 08:52 PM.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 08:37 PM   #18
elsinorelore
Avalon Senior Member

Let me add, I have had plenty of experience around airports and air bases my entire life, and when I said I have seen these lights as well, they are by no means planes on a line up! No offense meant here, but I am qualified to know the difference! I have watched them fly over us on more than 1 occasion, and they are always silent, changing in color, close in range, and on one occasion, I literally saw 1 fly over disguised as a helicopter, again NO sound, and when it passed, I clearly saw an orb, matte in color, not shiney. I also must say, Im no dummy when it comes to dummies, meaning, I do know what a drone looks like! Im not ruling out by any means that they could be ours, but come-on here, I know an airports line-up! Please! I also must add, Im a person who always tries to rule out logic 1st! also, if you really watch the video from Indea, do you notice that one of the orbs actually seems to hit the ground, yeah, a real airport line-up, Im sure! NOT! sorry to be sarcastic but come on, dont you think we think of the obvious 1st! give us some credit!
Old 10-04-2008, 08:42 PM   #19
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

Yes totally agree with you ElSiNORELORE - I have also heard of these phenomena turning themsleves into or taking the effect of looking like helicopters or planes...

So what about these Washington ones? Why during a 'live' BBC cast? is that significant? The time 00.44?? Lastly, what/who are they!?

Last edited by eurosceptic; 10-05-2008 at 12:21 AM.
Old 10-04-2008, 09:02 PM   #20
elsinorelore
Avalon Senior Member

I dont know what the connection there is really! I wish I did understand this! I saw them the last time in a Fleet, as I would call it, on June 21st of this year. There were more than 12 of them. I have seen them before and after that on several occasions but single ones, and in different colors. Last 1 I saw was light bright blue, heading straight down. I really do not know what they are, and even try to blame it on being a shooting blue star, but hey I just dont know, but know they exsist! Even with all the criticism I take, I know what I have seen! I know a plane from a helicopter, and a flight path from a drone, and and and...
Old 10-04-2008, 09:16 PM   #21
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Orbs of varying sizes have been reported from a lot of people. There was a volleyball-size orb seen over my house a few years ago. Zoomed in from . . above..and stopped about a foot or so over our house, hovered motionless for a second or two, then sped off. Other videos and accounts have reported similar experiences. I've also read that those same sized orbs have been seeing expanding to ten times that size and more. Intuitively, I feel like the orbs are the individual presences of our galactic brothers and sisters using a higher dimension of travel (the speed of thought), clearly with the ability to traverse into this dimension as well. I feel that many have the technology allowing for them to pilot what I think is a symbiotic relationship between them and their crafts, while other more adept individuals can and do travel without the necessity for such a craft. And if you're rockin it at that level, well - changing your size or coordinating with others for group intentions doesn't seem too far-fetched. That's kind of what all of us are doing in here, right? That was a team effort, I think- amongst those individual (orbs) entities. Varying levels of progress exist within our race...it would only stand to reason that the same challenges to spiritual growth exist for other races as well. I think that display, along with so many others, was one of intention, performed and/or executed - by those at the top of their class on behalf of their collective. Their much more connected collective, I might add. I think that's where we're heading too.
...just my theory...
Peace
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 09:32 PM   #22
elsinorelore
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for that Recallone!!! I find comfort in your words, thanks! I think you are right, if thats what these lights are! The ones I have seen are a bit larger than that, I guess you could fairly say about the size of your average car, smashed up into a ball. Still think it can be the same type of thing you speak of? very interseting indeed!!! Elsinorelore
Old 10-04-2008, 09:36 PM   #23
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

I recall my wife and I seeing extremely bright lights in the sky many years ago when we lived in New Zealand. We didn't pay them much attention at the time other than remaking how bright thy were, as the local newspaper had reported that the council was installing banks of lights at the local sportsground. A few days later we drove past the sportsground but there were no light towers to be seen. We looked at each other as we started to have the same thoughts of them possibly being UFOs. At that moment we heard a plane pass overhead and realised that where we had been driving that night was in line with the flight path to Mangere, Auckland's International Airport.

So I could understand how someone could possibly mistake the landing lights for something unnatural BUT landing lights don't blink.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 09:55 PM   #24
elsinorelore
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Brinty, I follow you certainly, but where I live the airport is in a completely differnt location, and the lights I have seen are in close proximity to each other, at a low altitude(with no airport around) unless they are going to land themselves on the side of a huge foothill (small mountain) over the hill from my house! Thanks anyway for trying to help, I do appreciate your thoughts.
Old 10-04-2008, 11:41 PM   #25
paul1980
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Ufos over washington - again! Oct 3rd

Hi,

Maybe you should look up VRIL, and then add 70 years more of development.
It takes some digging, but i am talking about Humanmade and human driven aircraft after the VRIL design of (pre) ww2. (i am not speaking of VRIL cults)

By any chance would not be someone here that can give me any specs and plans now would they?, then i have something to do for a hobby.
paul1980 is offline   Reply With Quote