Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 06-12-2009, 05:00 PM   #26
sleepingnomore

Default Re: France to disclose X-terrestial Existence this week

Honestly, I think we're just being tested for our reactions. I didn't hold much hope for any significant disclosure from any governments.
Old 06-12-2009, 05:43 PM   #27
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingnomore View Post
Honestly, I think we're just being tested for our reactions. I didn't hold much hope for any significant disclosure from any governments.
I think it's all part of a GAME.....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 06:20 PM   #28
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

My feeling is that if or when it is announced it will not be for disclosure but as a tool for more control on one level or another and will be used for a purpose that will not be what it appears. Most people on this planet know and see craft so do you really think it would mean that much? There are countries with craft on stamps and even a country building a base for them.

I will not call them UFO's because they are not. Most of the ones we can see are ours anyway and not alien, there are many we can not see and those are more likely to be interdimensional or offplanet craft. The whole "disclosure project" is full of people just there to turn a profit , I think many would be out of business and have to get a real job if things were disclosed. I do believe their are a few genuine people in the movement. There are some who started out that way but other agenda's entered.

Most of it is like the Ron Paul act for attracting a group to feel as if they have someone or something to rally about, but it is still being directed with the purpose of control, and to make people feel as if there is someone doing something about it. The PTW form every angle of all agenda's so they are still the ones running the show, at least for now. Let's have a tea party, anyone? In my view just another control ploy. Think about the get the results either way, give people the illusion they are doing something about the problem as they learn who will give them problems, on the other hand say it got out of control and there was violence they get to put it down creating fear, an excuse for martial law. They steer things so either outcome as is desired just like the so called elections when "you" get to pick who they already picked for you.

I guess you could always pay some big bucks to "learn how to be ambassadors", to our alien "friends". If and when they do announce something I will be looking for the real reason and not what is stated anyway, so it will not be a moment of rejoicing for me. I know, so that is all that is important. I do not need the government to validate my knowledge.

There is no doubt in my mind there are interdimensional beings, and Et's , some what could be termed good some bad. I can not term any that work with any government as good because of the use of the knowledge that has been provided. If they were "good" and smart they would not have given the knowledge to the group of men they gave it to, or continue to after seeing the suppression of it and the use of the technology for further control and enslavement of people. The use of it to find better ways to annihilate each other.

If they were smart ET's they would have seen what was being done and not give any further knowledge or cooperate in the eugenics and with the hybridization projects. If you were good ET's why build all of the underground bases that have tickets for the narrow minded and murderous men who will inhabit them, why save the control freaks, murders and criminal element of a planet? That can only lead me to believe they are self serving and participating in endeavors on this planet to annihilate and control.

Most of all I feel it a distraction and fear provoking to keep us from focusing on things from within and the changes we need to be focused on. It is all orchestrated in my view to suppress our frequencies through producing fear in us through the news, degrade us with the "food" with the additives and GMO. Food , drugs, fragrances,cleaning products, are just manufactured chemical and drug delivery systems they use. They use music, tv, newspaper, cellphones, to lower and alter frequency. To me at this point my focus is to surround myself with things to raise my frequency and keep me out of fear and separation. some postings on this page about fragrance and blood brain barrier and the pineal gland. Page 53 has some things as well
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...=13498&page=54

I have shifted my position over time to thinking they were all good, to most are not or the results of what we are seeing of the use of their technology would not be evident and our planet would not be in this position. I also feel as if the Reptilian things is overblown for a purpose and some of the real challenge is distinguishing those who appear to be clothed in light, or some of what has been called Nordics and not going on how they appear, or how they can manipulate how you feel. Discernment is in order, but just to note what is and not label so much but know that is not me. Most of all just enjoy the ride and not look to be saved, but know the" I am" of me is always safe, eternal.

I do feel as if have been "saved" a few times over the last few years from those who are not just clothed in light but live it. It does not matter the appearance, what they say, how they make you feel at the moment, but what actions are they doing and what are the results.

These are just opinions of mine and I change them frequently as I receive more information. Please do not be offended if these views are not your own, these are based on my experiences and what I have learned.

My views are changing as well on the freewill and destiny bit, I do see it as being a bit of both the proportions of the mix changing from day to day and circumstances.

I

Last edited by judykott; 06-12-2009 at 06:45 PM.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 07:34 PM   #29
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi oldpaganfreak,

This thread has nothing to do with Avalon, on the contrary the topic was published by Michael Cohen on allnewsweb.com.

Members are free to post information and their sources if they wish as Northernsanctuary did. It didn't mean to say that this Avalon member was predicting the future, nor does it mean to say that Project Avalon was predicting the future nor endorsing the information (in this case that Michael Cohen posts tripe on his website). It is for the reader to discern what they will from these posts.

I understand that it gets very frustrating to see yet another 'prophet' bite the dust, but that just means we don't need to listen to this guy any more.

As the casting director of the Broadway production would say, "Next!".

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpaganfreak View Post
if france is going to do it this week, then they best get with it. the business day is ending in france about now.

yet another 'false flag avalon event'.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 08:29 PM   #30
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I'm afraid that what we are seeing now and about to see in the near future is this: in order to keep control certain forces are preparing a show for us. The "bad" guys will be replaced with the "good" guys. All done in the full view to convince people and to make them happy. The "good" guys with the 'good" intentions and "good" agenda will be running the show...they want the people to put their trust and power in somebody else's hands again...and we start anew. And everybody go back to sleep.....this is what they want....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 01:27 PM   #31
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Just found this... Also I wrote to Mr Cohen about what he had said...

His Reply here
"France is close to disclosing, sadly it didn’t happen when I said it would...but I am sure it will and it is as much about our efforts to publicise it. GEIPAN has pretty much concluded that some UFOs are of extraterrestrial ...so its matter of when they have finally come out with it."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6VUgWqIxzA

http://www.geocities.com/changethewo...etheworld1.htm

viking

Last edited by viking; 06-13-2009 at 01:29 PM.
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 02:36 PM   #32
Neo
Avalon Senior Member

Even if France come clean and dislcose the UFO thing it wont matter, they'll probably be ignored just like Brazil and Mexico have been. You all know how it works, nothing is real unless the US says so and no doubt when or if the US decide to disclose it will be a big hollywood production and the US will then of course be the informed authority on our new space brothers.

Its so predictable its sickening.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 03:16 PM   #33
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi oldpaganfreak,

This thread has nothing to do with Avalon, on the contrary the topic was published by Michael Cohen on allnewsweb.com.

Members are free to post information and their sources if they wish as Northernsanctuary did. It didn't mean to say that this Avalon member was predicting the future, nor does it mean to say that Project Avalon was predicting the future nor endorsing the information (in this case that Michael Cohen posts tripe on his website). It is for the reader to discern what they will from these posts.

I understand that it gets very frustrating to see yet another 'prophet' bite the dust, but that just means we don't need to listen to this guy any more.

As the casting director of the Broadway production would say, "Next!".

Best regards,

Steve
thanks, steve. i feel that thgis is another case of, "don't shoot the messenger." i am aware that this prediction has nothing to do with the veracity of avalon. i really wish i knew who, among the prophets, is trustworthy. i'd love to know more about the whole ET thing. i certainly know that we are not alone in the universe, but i don't know how much of the whole extra-terrestrial/human interaction topic to place any credence in.

thanks for the kind comment.
peace,
patrick
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 03:33 PM   #34
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I can't believe I sat here readding all these comments all week to find out if it really happened.

I just watched a video of WWII and they had the "german flying UFO's" scaring people...............maybe it's all bluebeam

I know we are not alone................I have personally seen an alien in my bedroom - Only once - and it wasn't my husband.........

the thought that keeps running in my head is the question "Is the future our past"
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 03:54 PM   #35
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I can't believe I sat here readding all these comments all week to find out if it really happened.
haha....i did the same. i really wanted it to be true!!
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 04:15 PM   #36
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Disclosure would've been good timing for this!.................

ESA pavilion "L’Europe de l’Espace, Space for Earth" at the 48th Paris Air Show

10 June 2009
The 48th International Paris Air Show will take place from 15 to 21 June at Le Bourget. The ESA Pavilion "L’Europe de l’Espace, Space for Earth" will be located in its usual place between the full scale models of the Ariane 1 and Ariane 5 launchers.

This year the theme of the pavilion is “Space, a key asset for Europe to face global challenges”. “This choice”, explains Fernando Doblas, Head of the ESA Communication Department, “aims to highlight the multiple roles of space: space as an enabling tool for Europe to take on the challenges facing humankind; space as a sector generating new technologies and contributing to a knowledge-based society; space for European growth and employment. Space is also a font of education, innovation and inspiration. A particular accent is given to astronomy and planetary missions in order to celebrate the International Year of Astronomy that aims to stimulate worldwide interest, especially among young people”.

The exhibition is a journey from the boundaries of the Universe to the core of the Earth. The visit starts with an impressive image from the Hubble Space Telescope showing new born stars. This area, entitled “Space to Discover”, gives an overview of past, current and future ESA missions studying the Universe in different wavelengths, with a focus on the two cosmic explorers, Herschel and Planck, recently launched to study the origin and evolution of the Cosmos.

From the farthest stars we arrive in the Solar System. Images, videos and interactive “magic books” allow visitors to have a better understanding of Europe’s contribution in the exploration of Mars, Venus, Titan, Saturn’s largest moon, and comets. A special emphasis is given to BepiColombo and ExoMars, planned to be launched in 2013 and 2016. BepiColombo will explore Mercury to find out how planets close to stars form; and ExoMars will be ESA’s first mission to land a rover on Mars to search for signs of present, or past, life.

For the rest of the article.............
http://www.esa.int/esaCP/SEMFKJQORVF_index_0.html
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 04:15 PM   #37
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Doh! duplicate

Last edited by Dantheman62; 06-14-2009 at 01:43 AM.
Old 06-13-2009, 06:36 PM   #38
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Much better the second time
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 01:38 AM   #39
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: France to disclose X-terrestial Existence this week

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpaganfreak View Post
i'd love to know more about the whole ET thing. i certainly know that we are not alone in the universe, but i don't know how much of the whole extra-terrestrial/human interaction topic to place any credence in.
If you seriously want to know, and want deep comprehensive information not a light cursory excursion..

Theres no going back though so, once you are certain. Order these 2 books.
They are probably the most detailed source available in print on Earth at this time dealing with this subject.

I would say "Trust Me on this" but you don't know me so you will have to listen to your intuition and make a decision.

Theres no denying the controvertial nature of much of this but for super-detailed information (you wont believe how detailed) and also contact and spiritual techniques nothing else even comes.

Universally Yours,
Luminari

http://www.amazon.com/Voyagers-Sleep...4940123&sr=1-1

http://www.amazon.com/Voyagers-II-Se...4940123&sr=1-2

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 01:51 AM   #40
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: France to disclose X-terrestial Existence this week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
...contact and spiritual techniques..
On this note "ANGELIC REALITIES" by the same author is great too!

Old 06-14-2009, 03:06 AM   #41
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I have been listening to some lectures by Ashayana Deane...and they are mind-boggling. They are obviously difficult to verify...but even if ten percent is true...the implications are earth-shattering. The information is hard to digest(at least for me)...so I am having to listen to the lectures repeatedly. I'm very interested in knowing how dependable and accurate this material may be. I love listening to this sort of thing...even though it is disorienting and upsetting.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 04:22 AM   #42
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

The only news I accept as truth is the BBC news - and then only if I have a few grains of salt to go with it.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 07:49 PM   #43
nivosh
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I have been listening to some lectures by Ashayana Deane...and they are mind-boggling. They are obviously difficult to verify...but even if ten percent is true...the implications are earth-shattering. The information is hard to digest(at least for me)...so I am having to listen to the lectures repeatedly. I'm very interested in knowing how dependable and accurate this material may be. I love listening to this sort of thing...even though it is disorienting and upsetting.
Do you have a link to some of her lectures,
I would love to hear them as well...
nivosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 08:39 PM   #44
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nivosh View Post
Do you have a link to some of her lectures,
I would love to hear them as well...
Nivosh....glad to see you back I thought you had left.

I would like to hear them as well...some links please

Dan...love your new avatar...I keep waiting for the bird to drop on the doggy
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 08:51 PM   #45
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Old 06-14-2009, 08:59 PM   #46
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

This is an interesting news item . . .

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8098245.stm
Old 06-14-2009, 09:02 PM   #47
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

I wonder if they will now believe what we already know?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/8097141.stm
Old 06-15-2009, 01:23 AM   #48
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinty View Post
This is an interesting news item . . .

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8098245.stm
Forget about Roswell. It's a good distraction from the truth. Focus on Groom Lake.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 09:29 AM   #49
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Update ...

http://www.allnewsweb.com/page6936937.php

UFO disclosure: What went wrong in France?
Opinion piece by Michael Cohen m.cohen@allnewsweb.com
Last week UFO enthusiasts worldwide waited with baited breath for France to announce the words ‘We are not alone’. The end of the week came and no such declaration was made. Many were disappointed, myself not in the least. Frankly I was rather devastated. There was a real chance that disclosure could have occurred last week, so what went wrong?
The reality is that GEIPAN, an official semi-government organization set up specifically to investigate the UFO phenomenon has enough evidence times ten to confirm that extraterrestrials are visiting our planet. A number of researchers within the group are keen to get the word out and they have backers in the wider CNES (Frances equivalent of NASA) structure within which they operate.
My own belief is that the US isn’t quite as worried as people think about the prospect of France disclosing. I also do not subscribe to the more highly conspiratorial ideas regarding a world-wide cover-up that one often hears from UFO buffs. I do believe there are very good reasons why today’s power elite might not like disclosure. An open ET presence would have a massive and irreversible effect on current power structures on our planet.

All that said, an announcement by France simply stating that they have concrete evidence that some UFOs are of ET origin is a far cry from Barack Obama standing next to an alien at a news conference on the White House lawn. It might also be great way to ease the world into any eventual reality: the future cannot be pushed off indefinitely.
The French political establishment is fairly apathetic to disclosure but by no means opposed to it. The current research Minister, Valerie Pecresse is regarded as a reformer and open-minded. The ingredients for disclosure are there. All it would take is those in GEIPAN (who have the evidence) and other supporters within various relevant departments presenting the idea to the minister and convincing her that disclosure would result in positive publicity. All very doable.
A very different situation indeed from the US or for that matter my native Australia where a culture of secrecy is enshrined in any matters seen as relating to security. So why didn’t it happen?
I cannot count the emails I have received criticising myself for reporting an upcoming event that clearly was not in the finality a certainty.Many thought I should have only reported this news if I was utterly and certifiably sure that it would occur. It is this very behaviour that keeps us waiting for disclosure to happen.
The employees of GEIPAN are scientists and by very nature highly tentative and cautious. Every day is a better day than today to disclose. It’s always going to happen next week. 'We just need a little more evidence and we need to finalise this or that detail’. Last week was such a week. It should have occurred, it was planned, but 'perhaps now might not be the optimum time’.
I was accused of looking for publicity with my story. Scientists don’t really like publicity. Scientists also love knowing things others don’t know about. The day disclosure of an alien presence happens is the day it all stops being their baby. Within a week no one will be interested in an obscure French researcher’s opinion on aliens, it will be Britney Spears and Angelina Jolie who will be called upon for words of wisdom regarding ETs.
Nonetheless disclosure should happen. The cover-up is in our minds. A product of scientific caution prevailing over what might be the biggest news item of all. We need to do our bit to convince those that have the information that it is worth putting out today. There are no MIBs stopping them.
Most of all we need to make sure that those with the proof understand that even in our initial excitement, we won’t forget that it was they who made disclosure possible.
I apologise if I upset people over last week but I can’t honestly say that I regret what I did. Disclosure in France and a number of other countries is something that is only a heartbeat away. At least, as a result of what I did GEIPAN received a few more emails than usual, letting them know that some of us care for what they do.

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 10:57 AM   #50
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Angry Re: France to disclose X-terrestial Existence this week

Admirable warriors for truth pushing for disclosure have not just resistance from world governments, corporations and organised religion to deal with...

Its the Interior government and the Zeta that will be most strongly opposed.

At least we have Robbie Williams on our side

The drooling slave masses are actually more likely to listen to a 'celebrity' sad isn't it. Maybe Hannah Montana could prepare a statement for congress.