Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-09-2008, 05:43 PM   #1
corvo
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb 2008 - 2012: detailed description of what will happens - a Scenario

INTRODUCTION
Dear fellows of this forum,
It is difficult for me to write those words.
I think the moment to send alarms is already gone, and by doing in Internet, on public forums, you simply expose yourself to great security risks. On the other side I appreciate a lot the courage of the initiators of this project and so I will take my part of risk.
Finally being in a FEMA camp with Bill Ryan could be funny.

A lot of people ask himself what will EXACTLY happens in the next couple of years.
This post is to describe (in a short way) the sequence of the facts that will change our reality.

The following scenario is what I have extracted from all the information I collected in the past 20 years from various sources. This include economical analysis, insiders information, time travelers, Spiritual beings, prophecies, and rest of old cultures.

MODELS AND METAMODELS
So far so good, this is what everybody does: collect information from a lot of sources.
Why I'm boring you?
In fact the issue, as reported by many truth seekers is that everybody see only a part of the big picture, while this is very hard to understand how to connect the dot.

All of the information you can collect from a single source (should) follows a certain logic, that you can abstract in a Model.
A model is in fact an abstraction of phenomena.

The point is that the nature of models, as a truth bringer, tends to negate any other reality that is external to them.
It is a part of the “New Age” thinking to declare that all philosophies are connected, that the reality self is high connected. But HOW exactly this works is unclear.
Most of newager mix existing knowledge in new one, trying more to build new models that to understand each one comparing them.

What I did, together with the other members of my group, is to use a MetaModel to keep a coherent image. A Metamodel describes the elements that you use for describe the model. A MetaMetaModel describes the elements of the Metamodel and so on.

Meta-models are closely related to ontologies. Both are often used to describe and analyze the relations between concepts [Söderström2002].
Ontologies express something meaningful within a specified universe or domain of discourse by utilizing a grammar for using vocabulary. The grammar specifies what it means to be a well-formed statement, assertion, query, etc. (formal constraints) on how terms in the ontology’s controlled vocabulary can be used together. [Metamodel-b]
Meta-modeling can be considered as an explicit description (constructs and rules) of how a domain-specific model is built. In particular, this comprises a formalized specification of the domain-specific notations. Typically, metamodels are – and always should follow - a strict rule set. [Metamodel-a].
“A valid metamodel is an ontology, but not all ontology are modeled explicitly as metamodels”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metamodeling#Definition

bold mine.

To pass from a disconnected view to a harmonically shaped vision we use the “Honor Formula“ that can link events, fact and person without relation.
If you want to check what is fitting in the big picture and what is wrong you can use the constrains.
Metamodels describes near the relations between model element also the constrains necessary to maintains the model consistence. So before you can translate from A to B you check if you can really put an information on a superior level.
From an Philosophical point of view this Formula consists in “Reducing the complexity to the unity” while the opposite one, what we call the “Formula of the Hart” aims to “Expand the being in the complexity”.
The 2 formulas represent the “vertical dialectic“ of the Tree of Life.
This describes a non dualistic system able to produce complex manifestations.
Non dualism mean that all is One. Don't exist a ontological separation between ice and water, matter and energy or Spirit and Body.
The difference is committed to the actual STATE.

QBL
Tree of Life sounds to QBL (Cabala, Cabalah, Cabbala, Cabbalah, Kabala, Kabalah, Kabbala, Qabala, Qabalah, Kaballah ).
In fact we use QBL but before you start to yell and run, beware that this is as Paradigm, not as dogma.
Let me explain the difference.

The dogma (the plural is dogmas either dogmata) is a “doctrine” either sideboard retained from a religion and/or from whatever type of organization “authoritative” like obvious in self. It experiences, the analysis, either the make established are able or cannot be produced, to second of the use.

The paradigm, instead, derives from the Greek paradeigma that means “model” (or «project» or in our case Metamodel) and “example”.
In Plato it is found used in both the meanings.

1. The ideas are in fact models or you finish of absolute comparison,
knowing which is possible to decide if something is or does not be similar to are:
for example knowing what is the sanctity, judges of an action if is or does not be holy
(Eutifrone 6e)

2. The sensitive things are copies of the intelligible models and the cosmos bred is produced from the divine demiurge to imitation of a paradigm In himself
(Timeo 28a to the.)

QBL sound also to Hebrews that are the Illuminate that are the controllers that are the....
I have nothing to do with them.
What I can tell you that they are using very powerful tools in a total perverse way.
Don't blame the tool, blame the intention.

TIME LINES, FREE WILL AND DESTINY
So having all the facts in a model that is coherent, I can tell you a forecast of the next 4 years with a good percent of success.
The open question is if is possible at all to see the future.
Is future predetermined?

A couple of words about time lines, free will and destiny.
You know for sure the film “super man”, with the part of the train thats run in direction of a broken line and how super man save the train by stopping it.
If you remember couple of high school basic physic you will understand that this is impossible.
To stop the train you require a quantity of energy equal to the train self. Additionally you require to apply this energy in a sweet way, because finally you want to SAVE, no to destroy it.
In a sweet way means”time”.
So only if the event is “distant enough” and you have enough energy you could stop the train.
Really you will not stop it, but simply avoid it, going to a new probability line.

You CANNOT stop NOR change the existence of events that are near in the time line with good will and/or prayer, but you can mitigate the negative effects.

An historical example.
2003, worldwide 100 million people rally against a possible Iraq war and for peace.
Huge energy was addressed in direction of peace and change.
This was the bigger historical coordinate effort in this sense.
We all know the result.

The Destiny Rule says: you cannot completely avoid big events that are very near to your temporal line. The best you can do is to mitigate some effects.

Changing long term stuff is much more easy, but its require the pre knowledge of what you want to change.

Interesting to notice is also that (real) prophecies related to an event become more frequent, more the event is close [see Prophezeihungen zur Zukunft Europas und reale Ereignisse, page 36].
A “very close event” already exist already in potency the region near to our “common reality” (Briah) and expect only to “materialize” (Assiah) himself.

DEUX EX MACHINA
The prediction belows is very probable (80%) but could be invelidated by the improvise divine intervention of “all most divine power”.
Nevertheless we should not have big hopes on this because of the Destiny Rule described above.
If they are so intelligent, they know that a early intervention is much more effective that a last moment action.
Last moment rescues, spectacular visual events are good for Hollywood films.
So, just in case, a goodness come out of a shining machine, look behind for the trick and not the her naked legs.

THE BACKGROUND:
Now we come to the prediction part.

Everything is cyclical on the life. Our planet, as part of the solar system, is taking part on many of those cycles. This includes the solar year (365 days), the Solar Great Year (25 920 Years) and the Galactic year (25 Millions of years). The solar great year has also an ascending and a descending cycle that mimic a cosmical breath and or the dialectic between Being and Material we discussed above.

In 2012 we will have a very special moment in which the humanity will exit from the Kali Yuga (a.k.a. Iron Age in the west), the Fish Age will finish, and the Mayan Long count will also terminate.

Notice in the attached image that such a configuration happens only one time every 25.000 years. On the other side 2012 is only a number that point out to the end of a transition period that is already running.
21 12 2012 is not an event but an indicator of a transition process that will have his summit on this date.
After 14500 year of Night the Light begins to show his real power.

NOTE
The real great winter Solstice was around 3000 years ago in the age of Aries.

THE NEXT 4 YEARS: 2008 -2012
In the next 4 years we will be witness of changes that includes political, environmental and cosmical matter.
How can an politics being connected with Cosmical phenomenas?
As the astrology teach, our human behavior is influenced by the actual position of the earth in the cosmos.
On the other side the astrology as-we-know calculate the situation of the solar system only, for this reason is always aware of other influences.

UNITED STATES

The United State big finance will crash this year (2008).
The “2008 October surprise” will try to hide it.
The intention of the administration is to declare the martial law.
To justify this they require a severe aggression to America from the outside (the Aliens, Iran).

The American will be shocked, but not so much as in the past.
Remember, you know it.
So the resistance will immediately start to organize itself. In fact all the members of this forum (a part the guys that are here professionally, hello Guys!) are all candidate for a “resistance” and to be hosted by a FEMA camp.

Also if lot of people will be deported to the camps, this will be not enough to completely stop the dissent, especially while the life become more harsh. A deep economical crisis is already there, today (September 2008) but from 2009 a real Depression will hit all the world.
The conditions of the Americans will become more and more miserable. The elite will try primarily to keep the cities calm. In fact it is easy to control a couple of cities that 1000 of small communities. This will generate a social shift: progressive people will move on the countryside while conservative will remain in the city.
On the countryside people will continue to organize themselves and become more and more independent from the central government a.k.a. the cities.
End 2011: the Central government try to reestablish his control on the countryside, but tot all the US army will automatically be on his side. This will begins the Second American Civil War.

EUROPE

In the next 3 years the European social network will manage to distribute the economics crise more equally that in the US. On the other side the people will feel no more represented by traditional political party and will give again power to both extreme left and right political wings.
The “Official politics” will declare those movement out of law and start an internal repression, but not so hard and in big scale as in the US.
At the end the “extremist” will decide to handle also in Europe, following the example of the American rebels.
In France and Italy an insurrection driven by them explode on the roads in the Spring 2012.
So in this spring both Europe and US are in a chaotic situation, Russia decides to profit of the NATO weakness by invading Europe (summer 2012).
The Russian's armored divisions attacks with 3 armies north, central and south Europe.
In a couple of days they arrive until the Rhine in Germany. Here they are stopped by the joined European forces.
A huge, furious battle take place in Germany in 2 places:
the city of Münster and the Rhine river.
The Russian are defeated and weak, fearing that the US City government could support the Europeans, they close an alliance with the Country Rebels and begins to launch small missiles on the American Cities.
Remember: the goal is not to destroy America but to help an ally.

2012 WORLDWIDE
Now we enter in the region “I cannot believe it”
While all the above is happens (autumn 2012) a new star will be visible in the sky.
This will become everyday bigger until it is as the dimension of the moon.

[Note: The first that spoke about the star was Hepidanus Von St. Gallen (1081). So I wonder if the Vatican begans the disinformation already on this time Michael ;-) ]

The combined action of this celestial body and the sun cycle maximum activity (The sun will reverse its own magnetic poles during 2012 as result of reaching the end of the current 11-year sunspot cycle). will accelerate the process of Geomagnetic reversal and Pole Shift (not pole reversal).
The planet will stop to rotate and shift his north pole.

The so-called “3 days of darkness” will begins during the night of the 20 December 2012 and will continues for 72 Hours interesting Europe, Africa, the middle East and Asia until India (see image).

During this period huge earthquakes (and tsunami) will destroy the west coast of North America and the east region across the Mississippi.
Also the region of the great lakes will go down.

In Europe the UK will be completely destroyed by the Tsunami. Denmark, Holland, Belgium and Island will be almost destroyed.

Japan will be hit by the pacific big one.

Terrible things will happens during the 3 days that could drive crazy who don't has a strong spiritual life. So the inner preparation is so important has the physical one.

After 3 days the rotation will restart but on the opposite direction so that the sun will rise to the west.

CONCLUSION

For sure you have recognized some events, maybe all of them. My intention was not to be original but to describe a methodology to handle knowledge and a scenario.

You are free to take the above scenario as pure BS or to completely believe on it.
As far I know this is a very probable scenario. The events that are more close temporarily are also more probable.
I'm not interested to discuss the scenario itself but much more in finding practical and spiritual ways to let the best part of the Human kind survive to it.
The bad guys are already prepared.
corvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 06:39 PM   #2
roy bodien
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2008 - 2012: detailed description of what will happens - a Scenario

Very Interesting Corvo!

I'm new to this blogging stuff on the internet and just recently sent the following to other areas, but no response really from anyone regarding this gentleman by the name of Patrick Geryl who is a Belgium author.

Sounds like his veiw is the same as you!

Do you agree with his save places also (South Africa, Morrocco, {Spain but worried about nuclear fall out})

Regards,
Roy

Re: Ecuador farm sanctuary

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kerry and Bill I posted this on the Ground Crew earlier and emailed you couple of days ago...about interviewing Patrick Geryl. Thanks, Roy

Hello Conde and fellow Ground Crew!

I have been visiting Project Camelot many times and listened to alot of the interviews, purchased books, downloads etc.

I have read Edgar Cayce books and others books 30 to 35 years ago. Kari and Bill has certainly given us a lot of wonderful information as well as George Green.

No doubt there is turbulence slated for 2012 and trying to find a "safe place" is my objective for the future of mankind.

I have emailed Bill and Kerry about interviewing this gentleman as some of the information make conflict with being in Ecuador.

Patrick Geryl, I think, goes about it more scientificly, but I would like to have feed back of what others think and if his information is viable?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n37OT...eature=related

http://www.howtosurvive2012.com/htm_night/home.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volcanic_Seven_Summits
Ecuador is part of a Pacific Ring of volcanoes named "Ring of Fire"
The type of volcanoes found are high and steep-sided stratovolcanoes, which are known to have sudden and violent eruptions with longer periods of dormancy.

By Quito highest volcano in the world, the Cotopaxi.

Trying to make a logicial move and will be open to others view and ideas.

Regards,

Roy
roy bodien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 06:49 PM   #3
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for taking the time to put all of that together. No matter what happens, our near future is sure to be quite exciting!
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 06:49 PM   #4
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

From December 21st to the 23rd of 2012, our sun will be crossing the galactic equator of the Milky Way Galaxy for the first time in 5,125 years. Our planet's position during these 3 days will be right in the middle of the Mayan's "dark rift", which contain the magnetic axis of the supermassive spinning black hole located in the center of our Galaxy.

Prophecy says that in the End Times the Earth will be darkened by a great cloud. These clouds are the dark nonluminous dust clouds called dark nebulae located in the "dark rift" known to the Mayan and the ancient world as the "cosmic sea". The light of the moon, sun or stars will not be able to penetrate the dark nebulae for three days and nights in fulfillment of Zechariah 14:6-7: "it shall be in that day that there shall not be light, the glorious ones will wane." The glorious ones are the stars. "All the light in the sky will appear to go out." The Sixth Seal of Revelation will be opened prior to Earth' entry in the the "dark rift." As our planet starts to make the transit it will immediately start shaking and trembling from the energy. Earth's back and forth motion is recorded in Isiah24:20 Shaking movements of the planet will cause the stars to appear to fall. Revelation 6:12-17 and Doctrine and Covenants 88:87 both describe the opening of the Sixth Seal with a great earthquake where the mountains and islands are moved. then the Earth is "enveloped into darkness, black as sackcloth as the heavenly luminaries fade."

The black, interstellar nebulae located in the "dark rift" will make the moon appear to turn red as blood in color before its light is completely blocked by the nebulae. The planet will experience a rough ride for 72 hours in complete darkness. Perhaps this is why the "dark rift" is called the "cosmic sea", because all things in this area ride rough blasts of energy much like a ship rides rough waves in a storm. In addition, the black hole also creates transdimensional portals as foretold by Burisch and Deacon due to the massive amounts of energy created by the spinning black hole in the center of our Galaxy. This transit through the dark rift was foretold to be a cataclysmic as the world would be destroyed by earthquakes with few survivors.

This cataclysmic belief was held by most of the ancient world . In the Americas, the Mayans and Aztecs believed that this World Sun (5th Age) would be destroyed by earthquakes. Plato referred to a cycle of catastrophe at the End of the Age. John recorded the cataclysm event in Revelation, as did the prophet Joseph Smith in Doctrine and Covenants. The Old Testament prophet Isiah 24:20 and Haggai in 2:6. If mountains and islands are moved, it will be caused by the tectonic plate movement from the shaking of hte planet. "The oceans and seas will begin to heave themselves" out of bounds, further flooding already flooded coastal areas and cities. High winds, raging electrical storms, and torrential rainfall will accompany the extreme moving and shaking of the seas. Coastal cities around the world will be flooded. Panic will ensue as the unprepared citizens of this planet will realize the full, dire gravity of the situation and feel the helplessness of impeding doom (Doctrine and Covenants 8:90-91).
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 06:49 PM   #5
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Ok if you made it through this reading to this part there is something that can be done to minimize and even avoid this dire prophecy. What is not told to well or clear in our beloved religious books is that the reason catastrophe happens is because the Earth's frequency is out of balance with the naturally occurring event. Human consciousness plays a very active role in the health and balance of the planet. If we can shift our focus and consciousness to be in HARMONY!!!! with the Earth the Earth will move through these events will little to no problems. We must work within the frequency and energy provided by our planet and the Universe to make this transition an easy and enlightened one. We are at a crossroads where we can choose to raise our frequency to a higher dimension, stay at the same level of consciousnesses or move one step lower in dimension. Some will move higher, some stay the same and some will take a step down. There are an infinite amount of timelines and possibilities. You have the power to chose your Destiny.
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 07:29 PM   #6
corvo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUESTINY View Post
You have the power to chose your Destiny.
I disagree with this.
This is only true to specific conditions.
As I stated above you can only choice a time line when this is not yet consolidated.
The example of the 2003 peace movement is a significant and measurable one in this sense.
If 100.000.000 people hit the road together they represent a tremendous amount of positive energy, do you agree?
If in this case we don't managed to stop a war, that is a small event, how do you imagine that we can change one of a cosmical proportion?
Old 09-09-2008, 08:00 PM   #7
yettyn
Avalon Senior Member

Corvo, thanks for this excellent prediction, I must say that of everything I have come across online your view is what makes most sense to me. It might help that I since many years are familiar with the art of astrology and kabala/tarot and this will certainly inspire to deepening my own research. It will be very interesting to follow the development...

Quote:
Ok if you made it through this reading to this part there is something that can be done to minimize and even avoid this dire prophecy. What is not told to well or clear in our beloved religious books is that the reason catastrophe happens is because the Earth's frequency is out of balance with the naturally occurring event. Human consciousness plays a very active role in the health and balance of the planet. If we can shift our focus and consciousness to be in HARMONY!!!! with the Earth the Earth will move through these events will little to no problems. We must work within the frequency and energy provided by our planet and the Universe to make this transition an easy and enlightened one. We are at a crossroads where we can choose to raise our frequency to a higher dimension, stay at the same level of consciousnesses or move one step lower in dimension. Some will move higher, some stay the same and some will take a step down. There are an infinite amount of timelines and possibilities. You have the power to chose your Destiny.
Although I in essence agree with you I think, unfortunately, it's a bit late for the majority of the earths population. With that I don't mean we shouldn't try to follow your directions, but at the same time we also need to realize that we cannot really "save" the ones that for various reasons refuses to open their minds. At best I think we can contribute to make the ride a bit smoother, but it will still be a stormy sea to cross. We shouldn't really have any illusions about that. Like you cannot live just out of pure love, but it will help a lot to digest and enrich the food you need.
yettyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:19 PM   #8
yettyn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by corvo View Post
Quote:
You have the power to chose your Destiny.
I disagree with this.
This is only true to specific conditions.
As I stated above you can only choice a time line when this is not yet consolidated.
The example of the 2003 peace movement is a significant and measurable one in this sense.
If 100.000.000 people hit the road together they represent a tremendous amount of positive energy, do you agree?
If in this case we don't managed to stop a war, that is a small event, how do you imagine that we can change one of a cosmical proportion?
I would put it this way; You have the power of free will but due to being a part of a bigger whole, your options are often limited. I think this is one of the keys about Astrology that not even many astrologers get - it's all about your power of free will and a teaching plan to make the best out of it (on the personal level). You certainly do create your own destiny, but as you say corvo it comes with certain conditions.
yettyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:39 PM   #9
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Hi Corvo

you asked me to comment on it - and so I had to read it which took a while.

Look I think I made my position clear in my book LIGHT-SEEDS and so this is my comment. I do not see Russia invading Europe, unless of course EU feels obliged to mess around in Russia. I hope this will not happen and than sane minds will prevail. The water events you describe are interesting. We shall see while we prepare...

Most importantly see this comment here which is general to all of this subject:
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...2&postcount=14

M StC.
Old 09-09-2008, 08:41 PM   #10
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member

I believe, as do "professionals" such as Dan Burisch and David Wilcock, that the pole shift scenario mapped out in Timeline 2 has been adverted. While I do believe some physical earth changes will be necessary during this time of transition, global catastrophe is no longer a possibility. I believe many people are secretly praying for the catastrophic scenario because they are not yet ready to do the inner work necessary to continue on their journey on the earth plane. The idea of worldwide calamity offers these souls an escape from the time-consuming, emotional reality of spiritual and physical evolution.
Love/Light 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 09:24 PM   #11
Flashback
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love/Light 13 View Post
I believe many people are secretly praying for the catastrophic scenario because they are not yet ready to do the inner work necessary to continue on their journey on the earth plane. The idea of worldwide calamity offers these souls an escape from the time-consuming, emotional reality of spiritual and physical evolution.
I disagree completely. The average person who go's about there day doesnt even know sites like this exist. They are not aware of inpending problems. I would say this is the majority of people in the western world. I dont think people are secretly praying for such catastophies. I think religious people may expect certain biblical catastrophies to be a possibility for the future.

I would say im an average person but one thats aware more and more all the time. Most of us are good people, its just a few (our leaders) that are evil and it is these people that are probably praying for their games to play out.

If we stick together and try to deflect as much negative energy as possible our destinies will be fulfilled.
Flashback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 11:08 PM   #12
Stephen

Quote:
If we stick together and try to deflect as much negative energy as possible our destinies will be fulfilled.
Good point!

And how do we do just that?
Simple.
We learn to LOVE one another. In the VERB sense of that term. It takes Work/Action.
We also learn to FORGIVE one another.
Finally, We learn to GIVE to one another.

It is the litlte things in life that add up. I know that is cliche but it is true.
Old 09-10-2008, 12:08 AM   #13
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

heres a thought.

the body of a human being is really just an agreement of BILLIONS of cells to work in relative harmony, each working to its own end within the "body."

a cancer is really just a rogue cabal of cells working towards its own end WITHOUT taking into account the the "body" as it were, replicating their fractally ideology (or modus operandi) and trying to make reality their construct.

resonant to our world scenario yes?

i have bore witness to various remissions in cancer where the collective intelligence of the host body (ie. the personality of the being) indicated that they convinced (or the medicine man convinced) the erroneous and felonious cells that they would in fact cease to be at all if they continued acting so inharmoniously. they further convinced the rogue cells that they would be happier and more powerful if they were to "get back in harmony."

for the first time since i was a child (and was visited by what i call my guardian angel and bore witness to the calamitous events in a terrifying vision that are currently befalling our fun little sphere ), i actually have hope.

what i saw at the tender age of 11 (that made me cry myself into an exhausted sleep) was tantamount to Armageddon. i was shown my purpose in this world and i agreed to my mission. (I have had a "go bag" in my closet since then.) when the things i was shown actually started coming true. i really began getting scared.

things have changed from what i was shown. Not significantly mind you, but enough that i am actually convinced that the gravitational trajectory of our time line has diverted by a few degrees to avoid some of the really bad stuff.

when i was younger i realized that if we actually SPED up our approach towards what seems like an all out Armageddon scenario we could iterally use that "speed" to gain a greater force that would propel us slightly around and through the nexus point that many cataclysmic scenarios seem to converge upon, provided we actually consciously divert our trajectory even a few degrees.

I feel as though this has happened significantly. a number of things i was shown as a child have actually not happened and some have, but differently. its actually really awesome.

this sight, the work of kerry, bill, and many others along with the millions of magnificent individual beings (cells) in this celestial body are all a testament to that, as is every act of random kindness and compassion.

also, what mr fullford just reported was stellar.

Those each FAR out-weight the force of fear and ignorance that the sad little few lonely weak individual cells acting in disharmony with the whole attempt. read attempt! they suck! lol. they are not even good at what they are attempting! ahem...

now imagine that this seemingly errant and erratic runaway train that is our civilization is speeding headlong into what seems like tragedy running on the fuel of fear and discord. we have sped it up significantly with our attention and energy....enough to use its natural velocity to counter act the seemingly heavy gravitational pull of this nexus that we approach.

if we are truly conscious and aware sentient beings taking part in the determination of this "body" that we find ourselves in, we can be that urge (that each one of us has felt individually in our own lives when instinct and intuition and probably the resonant vibration of our individual cells dancing in unison guide us to some synchronicity) that propels the world itself into a positive and productive timeline that is its natural calling, its planetary synchronicity.

you are the cells in this body. now is the time. every likkle ting is gon be aiight.

-Thunderbird
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 03:07 AM   #14
kopenhagen
Avalon Senior Member

HI Convo,

Kudo for your 1st post , you make me wonder the planet you mentioned appearing like the moon, would it be the planet X?
where did you get the illustration of the world map?
source?
if the catalysm will happen ,there is no need to move to Australia or South America, we'll all die anyway
Thanks
kopenhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:29 AM   #15
corvo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
you make me wonder the planet you mentioned appearing like the moon, would it be the planet X?
I don't like the stories with planet X. What I read from the fonts is that this star is more an advice that the font of the issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopenhagen View Post

where did you get the illustration of the world map?
source?
All the images that I post are originally products from the work we did in the past 20 year.
The map is coming from Google Earth and was worked out with Photoshop.

Quote:
if the catalysm will happen ,there is no need to move to Australia or South America, we'll all die anyway
The fonts I have indicate very clearly that we WILL have a world after this.
So I'm an optimist.
What is necessary to do is to start to be prepared to all this range of events.
Be prepared includes not only the material aspect but also the spiritual one.
This requires a lot of energies and this is where I intent to focused
Old 09-10-2008, 08:39 AM   #16
Relin
Avalon Senior Member

Here we go again - all the doom and gloomers - you're so depressing. So what if the Earth changes? Why can't all you people just accept that things are going to change and basically there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO CHANGE IT!!! Each time you look a the future it changes.

Embrace the future and if you die during this process then big deal. You've been born, lived and died a myriad of times and will do so for all of eternity...

Relin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:46 AM   #17
corvo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy bodien View Post
I'm new to this blogging stuff on the internet and just recently sent the following to other areas, but no response really from anyone regarding this gentleman by the name of Patrick Geryl who is a Belgium author.
I know the works of Geryl.
While I'm respecting him I notice how he is missing the Whole story to concentrate on the 2012 pole shift event only.
Additionally he ignore the prophecies related to the time after that tell also which regions are touched by which event.
Finally I disagree with some sensationalism (waves of 2 KM) based on no concrete data.

So yes we will have a pole shift.
Yes, we will have regions under water (see the maps)
No, the Tsnunami is not so bad as Mr. Gerryl tell.
As far I understand the bigger danger is represented by being killed by own fears during the Darkness.
And before you start to discuss it I suggest to try it: close yourself for 3 days in the darkness.
If you know the story of Marpa and Milarepa, you know that being in the darkness for a while can change your "Weltbild" (Germans: your image of the world).
On the other side you risk to die.

"Our Rabbis have taught, four entered into the Pardes. They were Ben Azai, Ben Zoma, Aher, and Rabbi Akiba. Ben Azai gazed and died. Of him it is written, "precious in the eyes of HaShem is the death of his pious ones"
. Ben Zoma gazed, and went insane. Of him, it is written, "have you found honey, eat your share lest you become full, and vomit it up.” . Aher became an apostate. Rabbi Akiba entered, and exited in peace.”

Near term the risk is to don't have food or being involved in riots/repression events.

Medium term the risk is to be involved in the war.

We can address all those risks and live with them.
Old 09-10-2008, 12:45 PM   #18
roy bodien
Avalon Senior Member

Corvo,

Thankyou for your reply! I need to digest your information and everyone elses.

I don't believe all this information is doom and gloom as "Relin" said , but though chaos comes change and the world does need to change.

Example: like the use of oil and nuclear energy... there are alternatives, free energy! " The highest and best good for all concerned"

Again Thanks Corvo, Love and Peace to all!
Old 09-10-2008, 06:53 PM   #19
firstfruit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy bodien View Post
Very Interesting Corvo!

Sounds like his veiw is the same as you!

Do you agree with his save places also (South Africa, Morrocco, {Spain but worried about nuclear fall out})

Regards,
Roy

Re: Ecuador farm sanctuary

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kerry and Bill I posted this on the Ground Crew earlier and emailed you couple of days ago...about interviewing Patrick Geryl. Thanks, Roy

Hello Conde and fellow Ground Crew!

I have been visiting Project Camelot many times and listened to alot of the interviews, purchased books, downloads etc.

I have read Edgar Cayce books and others books 30 to 35 years ago. Kari and Bill has certainly given us a lot of wonderful information as well as George Green.

No doubt there is turbulence slated for 2012 and trying to find a "safe place" is my objective for the future of mankind.

I have emailed Bill and Kerry about interviewing this gentleman as some of the information make conflict with being in Ecuador.

Patrick Geryl, I think, goes about it more scientificly, but I would like to have feed back of what others think and if his information is viable?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n37OT...eature=related

http://www.howtosurvive2012.com/htm_night/home.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volcanic_Seven_Summits
Ecuador is part of a Pacific Ring of volcanoes named "Ring of Fire"
The type of volcanoes found are high and steep-sided stratovolcanoes, which are known to have sudden and violent eruptions with longer periods of dormancy.

By Quito highest volcano in the world, the Cotopaxi.

Trying to make a logicial move and will be open to others view and ideas.

Regards,

Roy

Hi there thank you it’s very very nice to have another view point your post was great I am also in touch with the author of this website: http://www.thehiddenrecords.com/ please go have a look your link and this link have so much in common I have sent your links to him

This is another one to have a look at: http://www.keyofsolomon.net/

Amazing

Regards
firstfruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 07:50 PM   #20
roy bodien
Avalon Senior Member

HTML Code:
Hi there thank you it’s very very nice to have another view point your post was great I am also in touch with the author of this website: http://www.thehiddenrecords.com/ please go have a look your link and this link have so much in common I have sent your links to him 

This is another one to have a look at: http://www.keyofsolomon.net/
Thanks for your acknowledgement and additional websites Fruitfirst!

Regards,
Roy
Old 09-11-2008, 08:01 AM   #21
corvo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love/Light 13 View Post
I believe, as do "professionals" such as Dan Burisch and David Wilcock, that the pole shift scenario mapped out in Timeline 2 has been adverted.
About being "professional", while I respect the opinion of all the Camelot witness I wonder how they have already demonstrated to be right.
E.g. Dan Burisch forecast with Clinton...

The scenario above is basically coming from people that has demonstrated to be able to do forecasting.
Maybe is not well know that, apart Notradamus that nobody understand, "court certified prophets" are existing?

1947 wurde Irlmaier am Amtsgericht in Laufen wegen "unbefugter Ausübung der Hellseherei gegen Entgelt" angeklagt jedoch aufgrund von Zeugenaussagen und einer Vorführung seiner Hellsichtigkeit freigesprochen.
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alois_Irlmaier

(My translation)
In 1947 Irlmaier was accused at the District Court in running of "unauthorized exercise of profecy for money" but at the basis of witness statements and a clear demonstration of its (facoulties) he was acquitted.

Additionally "Die Feldpostbriefe" contains 71,1% of exact forecasting about past events.
No English material is available as far I know.
German text that you can translate this with Google.
http://www.prophezeiungen-zur-zukunf...d-Feldpost.htm

But finally what is interesting is that:
SO MANY FONTS TELL THE SAME STORY

While the Camelot Whiteness tent to have very different opinions.
Old 09-12-2008, 05:50 AM   #22
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you.

I do appreciate the maps. This timeline scenario explains much of what I have read and some from such obscure sources they are difficult to believe. Forewarned at least gives me a fighting chance.

Yes it is a danger to put yourself out there on the net, It is always risky doing the absolute best you can. But we are here to go forth and do all we can for our fellow man, are we not? We must help each other, and have done with the shackles placed on us by those that feel nothing for us
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 07:44 AM   #23
giaoue
Avalon Senior Member

This entire scenario with the natural disasters foretold in revelation & occurring on 12/21/2012 seems alot like what has been predicted when the passing of Nibiru/Planet X comes to pass but no description of that as the reason for all of these earth-changing cataclysms is even said. Now Corvo did say something about a bright star being seen in the sky & then it's as big as the moon. Is that the so-called brown dwarf star that the revelation calls Wormwood or what the elites in NASA call Eris (goddess of chaos)? There are so many vids of Planet X on youtube & the US gov't did recently build a SPT (South Pole Telescope) in Antarctica so it can be better to seen because it is travelling in an elliptical orbit (oval) below our solar system & happens to pass us, with some of my research, every 12,960 yrs. Zecharia Sitchin claims its every 3600 yrs but the Deluge (Noah's flood) happened, by the Bible's text, est. 11,000 bc & the Atlantean folklore states the fall of Atlantis happened around 26,000 yrs ago & if you do the math with our current year that puts the destruction of Atlantis about 24,000 bc. The Sumerians knew about it, the Mayans knew about it & so did the Hopi tribe give prophesies about it. Even an article posted on the New York Times on January 30,1983 4days after the IRAS (Infrared Astronimical Satellite) was launched that "Some gravitational force keeps perturbing the 2 giant planets (Uranus & Neptune), causing irregularities in their orbits. The force suggests a presence far away & unseen, a large object that may be the long-sought out Planet X." You should check out www.detailshere.com/nibiru.htm to find out more & pics of it. I also do not feel it is passing our planet even in the year 2012 because Roman emperor Constantine made up the Gregorian calendar & made the birth year of Jesua to be between 2-7 years ahead of the real timeframe. So I'm predicting around 2017 because I do really like the #17. I have no fear of all of this because of what Renlin had posted & also I, like many more aware individuals on this very intriguing planet, will be in a lighter density by shifting & allowing a physical & mental frequency to enrap our entire essence of being. Spread the love, light, & laughter & then fear will just fade away like an ancient memory.

Last edited by giaoue; 09-12-2008 at 07:52 AM.
giaoue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 08:26 AM   #24
corvo
Avalon Senior Member

Default some background

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMe M View Post
Thank you.
This timeline scenario explains much of what I have read and some from such obscure sources they are difficult to believe.
You are welcome.
To tell you the truth I also have some issues to believe this scenario. But please consider that all this is coming from over 300 different fonts, don't knowing of each other in a period of over 1.000 years. Additionally those people used very diffent methods to produce it:
- direct Profecy (no external help), similar to today Remot viewing. Best example Irlmayer.
- Indirect profecy (with external help). Spiritual entity tell a series of "secrets" about the future. Best example: Jesus to Maria Giulia Jahenny, Blain France.
- Astronomical knowledge. Forget the maya for a minute. I invite you to give a second look to the "great year" image I published above. The date opposite to the 2012 is the 10.800 BC that is the year where the Pyramids where build. Now the pyramids where build to celebrate the Zep Tepi (Genesis after the destruction). This is the age of Lion.

An Egyptian holy text says: "And the 7th Age is on the edge of the Abyss"

Calculating and taking into account:
the days and hours propitious
of the stars of Orion and twelve
gods that govern,
here is that they join hands palm to palm
but the sixth between them
hangs on the Abyss
at the hour of defeat the devil
I come here triumphant.

Now the 12 gods are the Processional ages. Starting from Leo the 7th is Aquarius.
The concept of "Abyss" in the QBL is a very dark zone that divide the 3 supern Sephiroth from the rest of the Tree of life. Keep in mind the the Ebrew says that the original QBL was teached by Moses that was an initiated of Heliopolis.

Quote:
What is not told to well or clear in our beloved religious books is that the reason catastrophe happens is because the Earth's frequency is out of balance with the naturally occurring event. Human consciousness plays a very active role in the health and balance of the planet. If we can shift our focus and consciousness to be in HARMONY!!!! with the Earth the Earth will move through these events will little to no problems.
Now: none of those sources says that we can avoid this. What we can do it to be preparred from a spiritual and physical point of view. this means to start changing today our life.
As I pointed out in this tread:
Action inspired by Light: Trismegistos as Camelot paradigm? A Proposal we need topromote a paradigm that put together a spiritual and a concrete aspect.

We need resources like money, we need an alternative ethical economy and we have few time.

Unfortunately what those spiritual being are saying is that the Humanity will not change BEFORE.
Why?
Because what we need to change is an “Event”.
This is something that the architects of the 11 September know.

Now, is to you, fellows reader of this forum to decide if you want to change before or after the event.
Changing today you can help out to create the future.
On the other side means to leave the "security" of the life for the unknown.

The approach my group decided is to have the spirit of warriors. A spiritual warrior don't fear to loose the life because he considers himself already death.
De-attach yourself from the materiality but still remaining in action.
You can do it using the Formula of the Honor to balance the materiality and the Formula of the Hart to balance the inconsistency.
This is the secret of the Vertical Dialectic.
Old 09-16-2008, 07:46 PM   #25
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: some background

Quote:
Originally Posted by corvo View Post
You are welcome.
To tell you the truth I also have some issues to believe this scenario. But please consider that all this is coming from over 300 different fonts, don't knowing of each other in a period of over 1.000 years. Additionally those people used very diffent methods to produce it:
- direct Profecy (no external help), similar to today Remot viewing. Best example Irlmayer.
- Indirect profecy (with external help). Spiritual entity tell a series of "secrets" about the future. Best example: Jesus to Maria Giulia Jahenny, Blain France.
- Astronomical knowledge. Forget the maya for a minute. I invite you to give a second look to the "great year" image I published above. The date opposite to the 2012 is the 10.800 BC that is the year where the Pyramids where build. Now the pyramids where build to celebrate the Zep Tepi (Genesis after the destruction). This is the age of Lion.

An Egyptian holy text says: "And the 7th Age is on the edge of the Abyss"

Calculating and taking into account:
the days and hours propitious
of the stars of Orion and twelve
gods that govern,
here is that they join hands palm to palm
but the sixth between them
hangs on the Abyss
at the hour of defeat the devil
I come here triumphant.

Now the 12 gods are the Processional ages. Starting from Leo the 7th is Aquarius.
The concept of "Abyss" in the QBL is a very dark zone that divide the 3 supern Sephiroth from the rest of the Tree of life. Keep in mind the the Ebrew says that the original QBL was teached by Moses that was an initiated of Heliopolis.

Now: none of those sources says that we can avoid this. What we can do it to be preparred from a spiritual and physical point of view. this means to start changing today our life.
As I pointed out in this tread:
Action inspired by Light: Trismegistos as Camelot paradigm? A Proposal we need topromote a paradigm that put together a spiritual and a concrete aspect.

We need resources like money, we need an alternative ethical economy and we have few time.

Unfortunately what those spiritual being are saying is that the Humanity will not change BEFORE.
Why?
Because what we need to change is an “Event”.
This is something that the architects of the 11 September know.

Now, is to you, fellows reader of this forum to decide if you want to change before or after the event.
Changing today you can help out to create the future.
On the other side means to leave the "security" of the life for the unknown.

The approach my group decided is to have the spirit of warriors. A spiritual warrior don't fear to loose the life because he considers himself already death.
De-attach yourself from the materiality but still remaining in action.
You can do it using the Formula of the Honor to balance the materiality and the Formula of the Hart to balance the inconsistency.
This is the secret of the Vertical Dialectic.
Your terminology and expressions are not familiar to me but I agree that we must die little deaths to this material world. Technically, that means availing ourselves of processes that helps us to loosen our grip on our "old toys" -- the negative energy ridges that we carry around with us from lifetime to lifetime. I am alive no matter what happens to my body, or my status.

It came to me in the early 90's that it is best to end the win/lose scenarios and operate within a win/win philosophy. This is because win/lose becomes lose/lose for everyone.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
scenario 2012 methodic