Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-06-2008, 04:44 PM   #1
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Default New Landmass Map Project

This might be currently underway, but while we have access to the data and the computes to manipulate it, and the plotters and printers to create them, there should be a concerted effort to get new maps out there to the public.

On the assumption that the Zeta material is correct and that the new land mass configuration will result in the complete melting of Antartica and Greenland in two years causing a 250 foot sea level rise, we are going to need some new maps to get around with.

Now for example in my home province of Nova Scotia in Canada, there is supposed to be a 150 foot land bounce according to the Zeta site, so here the map I am trying to get done up is only 100 foot sea level rise.

Now the Zeta info might not be accurate, but I can go along with the the melting of Antartica and Greenland, which at the very least will cause an estimated 220 foot rise according to the scientific info we have today. Factor in a small amount for the melting of the Yukon, and Alaska, it is easy to figure on a 250 foot rise.

Now based on this, people will need to get an idea of places that are now covered by water etc in the new configuration and where it is safe to build their houses. I mean what is the use in building a structure if it is only to be covered by a rise in water level. Also the zeta has some good info such as building on the side of valley's is not recommended due to possible rocks structures popping out.

Now, according to a friend most governments have 1/10:000 map data available for free, which would be good enough for showing say a red layer for the old coastline, and a green layer for the new coastline, with maybe a municipality overlay to help people orientate themselves. Handy for example when people are running for their lives.

And then we need a person who knows how to use the flood modeling, and has a copy of it, for a GIS program. Then if we can co-ordinate the data to that person and have them simply raise the level a certain amount for the area, and send out the map again as say a high resolution PDF, that we can go print off at copy places on say 11x17, and make available on forums such as this, websites, etc.

Then if people are motivated they can also distribute some copies in their area that hopefully people will keep and some will survive the transition to help people. Any input appreciated.
orb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 08:59 PM   #2
borrasca2012
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Landmass Map Project

.....NOTHING WORRY about......

EARTH is already in COOLING-process now !!!!!!!!!

its always in 30 years period, warming,cooling.....will post those stoff....

was reading it before yesterday,must find it......

ICE IS ALREADY GETTING MORE IN vintertimes again...
borrasca2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 09:09 PM   #3
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member

The problem with this is we are not sure of which future we will end up in. There are billions of people all shapping the future by the collective energy of everyones realities acting on each other. It is like making soup, every person adds a little different flavor to the pot. Nobody can be sure if it will be nettle soup or corn chowder. The earth is effected by this also, and how much change will happen is anybodies guess, ET's included.

Be at peace
samncheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 09:30 PM   #4
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orb View Post

On the assumption that the Zeta material is correct and that the new land mass configuration will result in the complete melting of Antartica and Greenland in two years causing a 250 foot sea level rise, we are going to need some new maps to get around with.
It's a hell of an assumption that Antarctica and Greenland can melt completely in two years.
http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/envi...aterworld.html

Have you any idea of the amount of energy that would be required to melt eighty million cubic kilometres of ice in two years?!!

We'd have to park the Sun underneath the Earth
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 03:42 AM   #5
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Well, according to their new map of the world after the flip, Antartica is on the Equator, and Greenland not much further north. And yes, that would not be that unreasonable in that case. Check out their map. So first to go with this process, you would have to believe in a pole shift. If not, well the point is moot.

http://zetatalk.com/safelocs.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyH View Post
It's a hell of an assumption that Antarctica and Greenland can melt completely in two years.
http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/envi...aterworld.html

Have you any idea of the amount of energy that would be required to melt eighty million cubic kilometres of ice in two years?!!

We'd have to park the Sun underneath the Earth
Old 11-08-2008, 04:27 AM   #6
historycircus

I think there is great value in trying to design future maps from the scientific constants that we know. There is so much ridicule connected with pointing out the obvious these days (i.e., the Earth is getting warmer, and that THAT might just be a precursor to much colder temps) that I think no one wants to discuss it. Then, there is the horror of what the truth CAN mean.

I have a tangental thought here, so here it is:

Let's say we bring it to the brink; as a species, we fuxit all up. Even if it ain't us - its some natural, 2012-type disaster scenario - eventually, given our rotation around the sun, the climate will stabilize. We exist at an optimum distance from our sun for the fast paced adaptation of carbon-based life, and we enjoy an atmosphere that reluctantly gives up its carbon cycles (barring collision, or really, really big surface or internal explosion - I don't think the PTB have the guts for me to believe it will come by war, after all, its their planet too). If the gators, crocs, turtles, frogs, lizards, and snakes have taught us anything, it is that there are places to survive the cold when it comes.

Let's say it melts completely, the water redistributes according to modern gravitational/torsion theory, and then refreezes, all within a decade - lets say the ends of the two climate extremes exist within a decade of each other. What kind of map would that look like? I bet we have computing power out there to measure all those variables.

Last edited by historycircus; 11-08-2008 at 08:16 AM.
Old 11-09-2008, 01:50 AM   #7
orb
Avalon Senior Member

True, but the map project was based on Aliens called Zeta's, who are being channelled through a person, who gave that map and the end configuration. So I assume they have done all of those steps. However believing in Zeta's is kind of out there for some, and well David Suzuki might be their style, but the concept is that if water levels went up, they can only go up 250 feet, and nore more. Also if a pole shift tsunami;s could be a few hundred feet high.

So the concept of the map is for this kind of scenerio. A poles flip, Tsunami, and complete meting of the Gaciers, if I go to this area, I should be safe.
Old 11-09-2008, 02:12 PM   #8
Skylark
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Now, according to a friend most governments have 1/10:000 map data available for free, which would be good enough for showing say a red layer for the old coastline, and a green layer for the new coastline, with maybe a municipality overlay to help people orientate themselves. Handy for example when people are running for their lives.

And then we need a person who knows how to use the flood modeling, and has a copy of it, for a GIS program. Then if we can co-ordinate the data to that person and have them simply raise the level a certain amount for the area, and send out the map again as say a high resolution PDF, that we can go print off at copy places on say 11x17, and make available on forums such as this, websites, etc.
Orb you are reinventing the wheel here mate. Go to google maps and add the sea level rise tool. You can see your house on it and check what sea level rise gets to the bottom of your garden compared to the top of your front step. Print screen and voila, very accurate map of any sea level rise you want anywhere in the world.
I'm compiling a range of maps of my area and others to be ready for a range of sea level rises. Very useful and a solid step we can take to plan ahead, whether we need to or not.

A coronal mass ejection would provide a lot of energy if a big one were to occur. i think that could melt the ice sheets a bit and the story is that one is to be expected after the sun goes through a quiet spell, like it is in now.

Deagle says there is volcanic activity under the greenland ice sheet and arctic (correct me if this is not accurate, he said up there somewhere) and that is causing the ice to melt. Increased volcanism due he says to Nibiru approaching, but whether thats true or not if you read Wilcock and Hoaglands excellent paper on interplanetary climate change it explains how all the planets are heating up caused by a hyper-dimensional energy source causing resonance in all the planets. Whatever the cause this seems to be true as they have good evidence, pulled mostly from the NASA web site.
Increased resonance would cause increased volcanism in my opinion , and Dr. Nick Begitch has said on Alex Jones show that Alaska's volcanoes are erupting a lot lately.
Skylark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 02:45 PM   #9
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member

Orb if you are talking about Nancy. Remember the prediction about the poleshift that never happened?

She or her zetas said it was a white lie to trick the establishment. Does this make sense? What for? It was a doomsday thing for money.

She possibly is taken over by something that is taking advantage of her mental imbalances and ideas of friendship with the zetas. It's a business and an escape, and those ETs can keep lieing to her all they want with whatever agenda they want, making people believe they have an answer and probally giving people like you false advice and information.

Some kind of comprehensive map is exactly what people need. As long as it isn't based entirely on zetatalk.
Dean Plejaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 04:27 PM   #10
corvo
Avalon Senior Member

I have initiated a similar project here:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...197353,360&z=2
corvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 05:38 AM   #11
orb
Avalon Senior Member

I had not idea there was a tool, I will check it out, thanks. Can a person do a whole province I wonder? That is what I need the whole province on one map, with the new land mass spots shown after the rise.

It would take a massive event to melt Antartica and Greenland in one year, anything from the sun that hot to do it where they are now, would fry everything here now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylark View Post
Orb you are reinventing the wheel here mate. Go to google maps and add the sea level rise tool. You can see your house on it
and check what sea level rise gets to the bottom of your garden compared to the top of your front step. Print screen and voila, very accurate map of .
Old 11-11-2008, 05:43 AM   #12
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Plejaren View Post
Orb if you are talking about Nancy. Remember the prediction about the poleshift that never happened?
She has never given a date. She did give a date for a earth lean which by the way matches the periods I felt the earth tremors, but had no idea what might cause them until I found her site.

When scientists explain how an estimated one million wolly mammoths ended up frozen in Greenland, most on their feet, and stomachs full of grass that could never grown in a northerm climate but tropical only, which incidentially there were numerous species of animals also not native to the north frozen there as well, then I will consider there was not a pole shift.
Old 11-11-2008, 05:48 AM   #13
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Cool, great idea. Maybe we can link them to a site with the map when they are finished from Google.

Quote:
Originally Posted by corvo View Post
I have initiated a similar project here:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...197353,360&z=2
Old 11-11-2008, 12:31 PM   #14
smat
Avalon Senior Member

I have an add on for google earth where you can set the ocean level. It works really well, there is a slider which you can set anywhere up to 200ft above sea level.

http://services.google.com/earth/kmz...ea_level_n.kmz

Global warming/climate change/carbon tax/global tax.

Just check out the global warming myth for yourself.
My conclusions are:-

The last 'little ice age' ended in the late 1800's
That is when temperate records began.
In the following 100 years the earth warmed by 1 degree
In the last 10 years the earth cooled by the same 1 degree
This is just a natural cycle, which affected all planets in the solar system, green house gasses don't affect the sun.

America have technology that can control weather, this is called HARP

Last edited by smat; 11-11-2008 at 12:39 PM.
smat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 02:36 PM   #15
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Well, we need 250 feet not 200. That 50 feet is really important, and I would back on 300 personally for safety.

This post has NOTHING to do with global warming, I am not sure why people are reading it that way. This post is concerned with one thing. The flip of the poles and the placement of Antartica on the Equator, and placement of Greenland not much further away, in a position of sunlight that they completely met.

If you do not think there is a possibility of a pole flip, check out info in Greenland and the Wolly Mammoth.

In other words, the glaciers in the current position are because of the pole flip, and without the 23.5 degree tilt of the planet there might not even be glaciers. So glaciers are not native to the planet. Mark Kimmels alens contact claim they are going to corrent the 23.5 degree tilt in the next 2 months and take the moon away as well That would be interesting.
Old 11-11-2008, 03:37 PM   #16
smat
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Orb, what is supposed to cause the pole shift, have you any idea?

Also why would it happen now and not in 2012?

Here is an alternative threory, please let me know what you think of the expanding earth theory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vjgid...eature=related

Last edited by smat; 11-11-2008 at 03:51 PM.
smat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 04:54 AM   #17
orb
Avalon Senior Member

What would cause it to happen is what is already causing the magnetic shifts on the planet, and the skewing. Many people are checking star maps nightly and seeing how many degrees we are out of alignment and placement.

That is due to to this Planet-X, a red comet, suspected brown dwarf that was the sister to the sun that did not light, appraoching the solar system that is starting to exert enough force on Earth to cause us problems. See zetatalk.com for more in depth info.

The flip is not happening until later. But this object is dense enough and big enough to already affect us here on Earth.

I have heard of this theroy but I would need to research it more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smat View Post
Hi Orb, what is supposed to cause the pole shift, have you any idea?

Also why would it happen now and not in 2012?

Here is an alternative threory, please let me know what you think of the expanding earth theory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vjgid...eature=related
Old 11-12-2008, 05:25 AM   #18
Arcane Son
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
She has never given a date. She did give a date for a earth lean which by the way matches the periods I felt the earth tremors, but had no idea what might cause them until I found her site.

When scientists explain how an estimated one million wolly mammoths ended up frozen in Greenland, most on their feet, and stomachs full of grass that could never grown in a northerm climate but tropical only, which incidentially there were numerous species of animals also not native to the north frozen there as well, then I will consider there was not a pole shift.

Oh she gave a date alright. 2003. I believe it was either March or May? It failed miserably. Oh and she also killed her dog and suggested other people kill their pets so they wouldn't have to live through the poleshift when planet x came zooming in. Sadly people just keep coming back to her.

She is now the laughing stock of most alternative/conspiracy boards.

You'd be best not to use her info if your trying to form some sort of conclusion on anything scientific. Plus her claimed source of info is the greys who are well known to be nothing but manipulators of the human race.
Arcane Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 03:14 AM   #19
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I can agree with the Grey's being manipulators, however there is more than one type of grey right? Yes, well, I am curious now, I will check into her past. Sounds like she got pretty emotionally involved. I can however see that this psychic concact with Aliens might not be a science :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane Son View Post
source of info is the greys who are well known to be nothing but manipulators of the human race.
Old 11-13-2008, 04:38 AM   #20
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Get in contact with John Moore, he has maps from classified Navy info....

www.thelibertyman.com

He is a 35 year plus homicide detective from around the St. Louis area.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 04:52 AM   #21
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

here's a video of him

http://www.thelibertyman.com/terrordemo.php
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote