Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 09-20-2008, 04:00 AM   #26
Gale
Banned

Default Re: The Bible, it's about Disclosure, Not Religion

Hello Gazbom
It is interesting you should mention the Siberia explosion. I found some very interesting articles in the Nexis Magazine and the ForteanTimes. These articles mention a foreign in-ground mechanism that responds to incoming asteroids or threats to Earth/Mankind. What I find very odd is Charles Fort fails to mention this in his writings.
Gale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 04:05 AM   #27
Norval
Banned

At the request of several posters in here, and privately, we present the following.

The Calling, yes, there is a reason many are looking.

When the bible speaks of, or about the Holy Ones, Saints, The Elect, Chosen, and The Calling or Called Ones, besides other names to muddy the waters, you must remember that not all are called. It reads that "many" are called, but not all.

So what is this calling that it talks about? First let's ask ourselves what makes mankind so valuable that there is a "calling"? Were we not "created" in the image and likeness of our creators? Some may translate that to mean created with the same attributes and qualities of our creators. Over the generations mankind has managed to discover many things about our true nature along with the ability to learn very fast. After all, our life span was originally "forever". Then cut down to just under a thousand years. Well that got cut in half to about 520 years, yet that wasn't enough to keep us from learning who, what and why we're here and were created in the first place. We get whacked with a couple more genetic alterations that take us to about 120 years, and finally to what we have today of 70 - 80 years. Still the truth becomes known even in the face of such adversarial forces. Not too bad for mankind I would say, we were created with some amazing tenacity for wanting to know the truth. Which takes us back to the Calling of us valuable humans.

The Calling is an invitation to become one of those that "will judge angels". That is a Calling that carries with it a formidable responsibility. But, even though there are "many" with the calling or that have been called, few will get "chosen". Not many make the grade so to say. Not many will go out there and become arbitrators and teachers, representatives of the ruler of the universe. Judging ET's. What? Did you think we were going to judge those cute little cherubs about their harp playing? Even if all of mankind tthat has ever lived and died, were to be resurrected, brought back to life and given that job, we would have over 10,000 galaxies each to help keep the peace. Want a job? One that can really make a big difference in many ways for the good of all, out there?

Well, so much for the calling, (as the room empties), didn't we tell them not to post the requirements and training till after the presentation? Not to worry, the tests are the same for everybody, man and woman, it's just the "scenery" that is different. Our personal skills in things like integrity, honor, justness, fairness, being a good neighbor are what was, or is, being tested. Unfortunately, it does say that "few" get chosen. There were two thirds of those angels / ET's out there that wanted the human race to continue and succeed in what they were created for amongst them. There were a third that didn't want mankind for their intended purpose and demanded that we be handed over for "testing" after our creation.

With the end of that testing period ominously close the leader of that breakaway faction got his butt kicked and tossed out of "heaven" and down to the earth. Not a good thing for those with the Calling let alone those of the Chosen Ones still alive. The buck stops with the father of the lie, there is your last stop in the line of leadership of all those that seemingly control prison planet earth. Wanting these Called Ones found, "her seed", for very devious reasons is the primary goal of the hierarchy of the ET's down here at this time. Which also makes it the highest priority of certain governing agencies of world powers. Probably, without their knowledge.

It is written that a third of mankind will be brought through the fire. This is taken to mean that two thirds of mankind will not survive what is coming. If you could read the hearts of every man, woman, and child, how many of them, today, would you want for a neighbor? Tough call, but some have to make it, or are even capable of making it. Yes, it does say that we shall not kill, but read the next couple of pages and read where it is required to kill.

Now about those that are of the Chosen Ones. There are two groups mentioned when our King returns that are "taken up" to meet our returning King. One group are those that are alive at the time of his return that have made it through the tests of The Called Ones and are Chosen. Together with the second group they are "taken up". Here is where it starts to get really interesting. Together with the ones that were Chosen, and had died. Just as we can restore our computers by reloading all of it's programing after repairing it, "the resurrection" is a just a bit more complicated. (Now that's an understatement.)

This is what is also referred to as the 144,000, the "first fruits" of a harvest. In all of my researching of religions and what they knew, or had learned, only one knew and had done alot of research on the topic. But what they failed to teach was the rest of the story that tells us that the 144,000 are only the "first fruits" of a HARVEST. That means there are many, many more Called Ones just waking up to the bible/ET connection. Those that make this Calling assured for themselves will get Chosen in the harvest.

There is much more to unraveling this conspiracy of secrecy around why we were created, and who these very bad, lying, deceiving, slanderous ET's, (that are no longer wanted anywhere in the "heavens"), who got their butts kicked, and thrown down here, that want us dead. This good news of the Kingdom is about the Government of the Galaxies and why we were created. The great news is because we can now make the connection and comprehend what this has all been about and for.

No, I don't know everything, we don't know everything, but we are learning more every day about what is truly unfolding in our time period. Yes, it is a lengthy post, but I hope it helps to shed more light on a subject that has taken me several decades to put together. The last seven years with Gale as my co-investigator in searching for the signs of the heavens is another conspiracy thread in the making.

Thank you all for your responses, we are learning too.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 12:51 PM   #28
gazbom
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norval View Post
At the request of several posters in here, and privately, we present the following.

The Calling, yes, there is a reason many are looking.

When the bible speaks of, or about the Holy Ones, Saints, The Elect, Chosen, and The Calling or Called Ones, besides other names to muddy the waters, you must remember that not all are called. It reads that "many" are called, but not all.

So what is this calling that it talks about? First let's ask ourselves what makes mankind so valuable that there is a "calling"? Were we not "created" in the image and likeness of our creators? Some may translate that to mean created with the same attributes and qualities of our creators. Over the generations mankind has managed to discover many things about our true nature along with the ability to learn very fast. After all, our life span was originally "forever". Then cut down to just under a thousand years. Well that got cut in half to about 520 years, yet that wasn't enough to keep us from learning who, what and why we're here and were created in the first place. We get whacked with a couple more genetic alterations that take us to about 120 years, and finally to what we have today of 70 - 80 years. Still the truth becomes known even in the face of such adversarial forces. Not too bad for mankind I would say, we were created with some amazing tenacity for wanting to know the truth. Which takes us back to the Calling of us valuable humans.

The Calling is an invitation to become one of those that "will judge angels". That is a Calling that carries with it a formidable responsibility. But, even though there are "many" with the calling or that have been called, few will get "chosen". Not many make the grade so to say. Not many will go out there and become arbitrators and teachers, representatives of the ruler of the universe. Judging ET's. What? Did you think we were going to judge those cute little cherubs about their harp playing? Even if all of mankind tthat has ever lived and died, were to be resurrected, brought back to life and given that job, we would have over 10,000 galaxies each to help keep the peace. Want a job? One that can really make a big difference in many ways for the good of all, out there?

Well, so much for the calling, (as the room empties), didn't we tell them not to post the requirements and training till after the presentation? Not to worry, the tests are the same for everybody, man and woman, it's just the "scenery" that is different. Our personal skills in things like integrity, honor, justness, fairness, being a good neighbor are what was, or is, being tested. Unfortunately, it does say that "few" get chosen. There were two thirds of those angels / ET's out there that wanted the human race to continue and succeed in what they were created for amongst them. There were a third that didn't want mankind for their intended purpose and demanded that we be handed over for "testing" after our creation.

With the end of that testing period ominously close the leader of that breakaway faction got his butt kicked and tossed out of "heaven" and down to the earth. Not a good thing for those with the Calling let alone those of the Chosen Ones still alive. The buck stops with the father of the lie, there is your last stop in the line of leadership of all those that seemingly control prison planet earth. Wanting these Called Ones found, "her seed", for very devious reasons is the primary goal of the hierarchy of the ET's down here at this time. Which also makes it the highest priority of certain governing agencies of world powers. Probably, without their knowledge.

It is written that a third of mankind will be brought through the fire. This is taken to mean that two thirds of mankind will not survive what is coming. If you could read the hearts of every man, woman, and child, how many of them, today, would you want for a neighbor? Tough call, but some have to make it, or are even capable of making it. Yes, it does say that we shall not kill, but read the next couple of pages and read where it is required to kill.

Now about those that are of the Chosen Ones. There are two groups mentioned when our King returns that are "taken up" to meet our returning King. One group are those that are alive at the time of his return that have made it through the tests of The Called Ones and are Chosen. Together with the second group they are "taken up". Here is where it starts to get really interesting. Together with the ones that were Chosen, and had died. Just as we can restore our computers by reloading all of it's programing after repairing it, "the resurrection" is a just a bit more complicated. (Now that's an understatement.)

This is what is also referred to as the 144,000, the "first fruits" of a harvest. In all of my researching of religions and what they knew, or had learned, only one knew and had done alot of research on the topic. But what they failed to teach was the rest of the story that tells us that the 144,000 are only the "first fruits" of a HARVEST. That means there are many, many more Called Ones just waking up to the bible/ET connection. Those that make this Calling assured for themselves will get Chosen in the harvest.

There is much more to unraveling this conspiracy of secrecy around why we were created, and who these very bad, lying, deceiving, slanderous ET's, (that are no longer wanted anywhere in the "heavens"), who got their butts kicked, and thrown down here, that want us dead. This good news of the Kingdom is about the Government of the Galaxies and why we were created. The great news is because we can now make the connection and comprehend what this has all been about and for.

No, I don't know everything, we don't know everything, but we are learning more every day about what is truly unfolding in our time period. Yes, it is a lengthy post, but I hope it helps to shed more light on a subject that has taken me several decades to put together. The last seven years with Gale as my co-investigator in searching for the signs of the heavens is another conspiracy thread in the making.

Thank you all for your responses, we are learning too.
I think this is so refreshing to hear, (although it's all doom and gloom!)
The governments are not the only group being deceived by the devil, religion its self has been massively manipulated, here are a few examples.
The Christian church constantly tell us if we are good we will go to Heaven, that is a lie! Only the 144,000 will go to heaven, how do I know this? because it says so in the Bible!
The church tells us sinners will burn in Hell forever, that's another lie, we inherited sin, so everybody is a sinner, it's part of our DNA if you like, Hell, translated, I think from Hebrew, I'm not sure means grave. Hell as a burning nightmare doesn't actually exist and no where in the Bible does it say if you are bad you will go to Hell!
Our human cells are designed to regenerate and repair when they become old or damaged, we should in fact live forever, scientists really don't know why we die.
We die because we are paying for our sins, and there is no consciousness, nothing, we will be dead, ashes to ashes dust to dust.
However there is hope for everyone because every person that ever lived will be brought back to life, exactly how this will be done I can't even begin to imagine but that's what's gonna happen.
We will all live on the Earth not in Heaven. Death will be a thing of the past and after a thousand years we will all be tested again by the devil.
If anybody is reading this and you think I'm a lunatic well I'm only quoting the Bible.

Last edited by gazbom; 09-20-2008 at 12:54 PM.
gazbom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 01:30 PM   #29
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

On a ligther note all this researched is making us go looney toon,
Ah bidi,ah bidi, ah bidi that's all folks. BOOM!!! Lets enjoy life while we can !
Love and peace to you all ET's
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 01:55 PM   #30
Norval
Banned

Doom and Gloom? This all sounds quite refreshing to me, NO MORE BAD
NEIGHBORS ! ! ! We can all trust one another with our kids, cows, and anuses. Now that is a world and universe worth fighting for to live in. One where there are no more deceptions, deceivers, liars, and well, the kind you do not want for a neighbor. I will fight for such a world and universe. Just as I have fought through all the deceptions to learn these things.

When it comes to disclosure, the greatest harm is going to be from over reacting, from those that just can't accept what is happening and adjust to it. Many will fall back on "old teachings" that told truth, but were twisted to deceive.

If you carefully read what is posted, and your bibles, you will notice that the 144k are only "The First Fruits". The harvest goes to heaven also. Something "they" failed to comprehend. Millions, probably billions, from amongst mankind will eventually go out into the heavens. After all, that is why mankind was created, to go out there as representatives of the King of the Galaxies. Yes, many, many billions will "go to heaven", "IF" chosen.
There are other jobs in the heavens that mankind will also have. Asteroid mining anyone?

Look around at all the people you know. How many of them would you trust to be a "judge" to hear your plea of injustice? How many would Judge you impartially and honestly? How many? It seems the older we get the fewer there are.

The bible, with out religion.
Old 09-20-2008, 02:04 PM   #31
gazbom
Banned

The bible, with out religion. [/QUOTE]
Yeah, you take it to a dimension I was never taught, or could even imagine!

Last edited by gazbom; 09-20-2008 at 02:09 PM.
Old 09-20-2008, 02:11 PM   #32
gazbom
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazbom View Post
The bible, with out religion.
Yeah, you take it to a dimension I was never taught, or could even imagine![/QUOTE]
Hey Norval,
What are your thoughts on Mr and Mrs Weinland, who genuinely believe they are Gods final two witnesses?
Old 09-20-2008, 03:15 PM   #33
EpiphaMe

Death, hell & the grave... sin (missing the mark/ignorance), knowledge/to know the one true (definition of what is eternal life... oops forgot just where that is in the bible).

That which is cast out of heaven is never to return.

Allegory, analogy, speaks w/2 eyes: inner spiritual enlightened sight and literal physical embodiment of ignorance, deception (sin). Is (Isis) Ra (sun) El (God) Israel (the chosen) is then understood & seen clearly two ways: literally & spiritually... can we see the ones fighting godly wars, obvious sun god worshipers, led by the written word, modern day religion). The spiritual "jew" (that which is inward) and the outward physical "jew" which is a deception. The physical is the veil that hides & divides. Notice that the halo is behind the head, can be seen as being a personification of the sun (son)... grave, sepulcre, tomb (the physical body, is transient, of the earth). Was not the "saviour" cast into hell?

Hebrew is an idiomatic language, cannot be translated into a classical language PERIOD. One Hebrew word may have from 3-10 different meanings depending on context, sometimes even opposing meanings. Whole thoughts, not words must therefore be translated. Of all the bibles you may have come across, have you ever seen The Holy Name bible...? Yah (verb "to be" signifies self-existent), the 2nd part, for example "weh", the breath (spirit, without shape & form) that which animates. "shua" son begotten.

Could that be You? The son, did he not "find himself "in the shape & form of a man?

These connections spoken of in this thread to ETs etc... is all good for entertainment is it not, and may run you around in circles but it's a lot of fun! But the bottom line, have you found "god" in your shape and form? Are you CONSCIOUS?

Something was shown to me recently, a clarity of Alien and ETs, it rings true. Aliens are physical beings, no matter what planet or star system, the archetype of this shape & form appears humanoid , legs, arms, trunk, head. ETs on the other hand are not physical... implying heirarchy. As above, so below.

I seem to think that what is cast out of heaven is the notion that we are some body. God is either eveything or nothing at all.... we don't really even exist, so to speak. Our essential self is what? ........... Anyone follow that thought?

Oh my, I've gotten off into a roll... think I'll put that roll in the oven, I haven't yet had breakfast.
Old 09-20-2008, 05:46 PM   #34
Norval
Banned

What are your thoughts on Mr and Mrs Weinland, who genuinely believe they are Gods
final two witnesses?

Well, Gazbom, after some decades of research, and the past ten years on the net, I have
found hundreds that say they are the two witnesses. Trying to discover who they are in all
this muddy water would be a job. What I am sure of is that those chosen for that work,
are, or have, done it. From the actions of world leaders in governments, religions, and big
business, along with actions now being taken by the bad cast down ET's, I would say that
the two witnesses are doing their job, who ever they might be.

Hi EpiphaMe,
I would have to say that regardless of the shape or form of any sentient intelligent life
there are only two types.

1. Those you would want for a neighbor.

2. Those you don't want for a neighbor because you can't trust them with your kids,
cows, or anus.

And, we know from the bible that there are those that are not wanted any more in the
"heavens". Thrown down to earth, most crash landing, their small ships now captured by
the governments, defeated. Once one has a sound bases to guide them in this discovery
of learning the truth, like the bible, it opens up a whole new comprehension of "The Big
Picture".
Old 09-20-2008, 06:14 PM   #35
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

The 144,000 is called the rapture. And physically speaking my friend
is not possible. some things in the bible if taken literal will make you laugh,
no disrespect. Lets say I died in the ocean and the fishes eat my body piece by piece. It is going to be a little hard to place it back together. There are some things which are spiritual in nature, not physical. I guess it is just me,
when talking about belief especially concerning the bible the koran or other holy books people tend to get a little rattle up. Hmm I wonder if the Buddhist are the same way. Peace and Love to you Novatel...

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 09-21-2008 at 04:38 PM.
Old 09-20-2008, 08:52 PM   #36
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

I heard somewhere that Tunguska was in fact a nuclear bomb detination. I'm jut sorry that I can't remember where I read this...
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 04:26 PM   #37
gazbom
Banned

Hi, Norval,
How do you see Jesus in all of this?
He is going to come back like a thief in the night, 2,000 years ago he was here for thirty years before he started his mission, I have a theory that he is already here, what do you think?
Well it's not really a theory just an idea.

Last edited by gazbom; 09-21-2008 at 04:30 PM.
Old 09-21-2008, 05:21 PM   #38
Norval
Banned

Hello Frank,
Quote:
The 144,000 is called the rapture. And physically speaking my friend is not possible. some things in the bible if taken literal will make you laugh, no disrespect.
Well, no disrespect taken. I didn't write the bibles, I just read them.

Now concerning the so called "rapture" and the "taking up" of the Chosen (First Fruits). We are dealing with aliens (angels) with obvious technology beyond ours as demonstrated by many UFO incidents. So, "Beam me aboard Scotty", is not beyond my comprehension.

The same can be said for "cloning" your body and uploading your collective experiences and memories into it. Have you had a "small scoop" of your DNA taken? As the bible says, and we can now comprehend and believe, that it is truly possible to "resurrect" the dead. And, thanks for the "love".

Mark,
Quote:
Tunguska was in fact a nuclear bomb detination.
There are several reports of something like, or is in fact, radiation sickness in the area.

Well Gazbom, what do I think?
Quote:
How do you see Jesus in all of this?
He is going to come back like a thief in the night, 2,000 years ago he was here for thirty years before he started his mission, I have a theory that he is already here, what do you think?
Well it's not really a theory just an idea.
Good idea I would say. There are "signs in the heavens", which is pretty much everything over our heads, so look up. The oddities in our solar system alone are such that one has to laugh at the assumption that this all "just happened". I would have to agree that Jesus is back, now crowned as King, and with an attitude. The destruction witnessed by astronomers in the late 1800's and early 1900's by astronomers can only be understood today.

Keep reading and rereading, the answers are in there, the Book, The Bible, it is about disclosure and the conspiracy to deceive you from knowing the truth.
Old 09-21-2008, 06:03 PM   #39
gazbom
Banned

Hi Norval,
Do you think all this wonderful digital technology comes from the "goody" ET's, or the 'baddy" ET's?
Old 09-21-2008, 06:35 PM   #40
Norval
Banned

Quote:
Hi Norval,
Do you think all this wonderful digital technology comes from the "goody" ET's, or the 'baddy" ET's?
I will say that it comes from the ET's.

I myself am grateful.

I can't wait to get access to the intergalactic net. I think it would be only truth of all knowledge. With out the BS and lies here on the web.
Old 09-21-2008, 07:12 PM   #41
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Noval you place your faith on the ET's. Have you met any in Person ? What is your evidence to think that they are friendly ? If history repeats itself, would that not be the same for these ET's. If I come from a dying planet and I came to Earth it would be easier to just take over the planet. Which I think is what the reptilians have done anyway. So whose is the enemy you say ?
I know there has to be somebody out there who can try and save this planet.
But from where I stand we the ET's you are staring at in the mirror are doing a pretty good job of destroying this planet. I thank you for your views. I have been a soldier for many yrs. and personally I hate to be taken advantage of. The reptilians and any other unfriendly ET's will not win.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news. Our spiritual developement plays a major role in learning how to interact with these species. You have the potential to move mountains with your faith, compassion, love and respect for others. Our spirit as humans is more powerful than any ET that wants to take over this planet. I am making my ground here in PR, and yes Noval we the human race will win. ET's ,be careful what you wish for !!!
Old 09-22-2008, 01:14 PM   #42
Norval
Banned

With the email I just got from Bill and Kerry, I may not be able to get you the rest of the story and how deep this Bible/UFO/ET connection goes. Sorry.

Norval L. Cunningham
Old 09-22-2008, 01:40 PM   #43
Stephen

Norval, I believe this is only temporary so the staff here can catch their breath.

It should be back 'online' soon I would think!

When they started here they only had TWO experienced Moderators to work with.
They were working their buttocks off....

I am not 'happy' about this either but, I fully understand it.
The writing was on the wall for a while now...
Old 10-15-2008, 09:20 PM   #44
Norval
Banned

And now yer one of them Mods Old Dood. Will be posting more to this thread now as a tie in to the other Bible / ET / UFO connection threads.
Old 10-17-2008, 12:05 AM   #45
Norval
Banned

The Bible, it's about Disclosure, Not Religion.

How can one know today that the bible was meant to be understood now?
Not fifty years ago, not a hundred years ago, not five hundred years ago, nor even a thousand
years ago could we have understood it's true meaning. Although we have stated it several times
that it is because of technology that we are able to comprehend the bibles real message we have
never stated why. No one has bothered to ask that question. Why do we think technology is the
answer to understanding the bibles true message?

One of the books of the bible we have mentioned, 2nd Esdras, gives the answer with questions.
If you can answer just one of the following questions asked over two thousand years ago then you
can be held accountable for comprehending the bibles message and about ETs.

The questions;
Can you measure fire?
Can you measure a blast of wind?
Can you call back a day that has gone by?

Well can you?
Old 10-19-2008, 06:20 AM   #46
Norval
Banned

Thats in 2nd Esdras, Chapter 4 by the way.
Old 10-19-2008, 06:34 AM   #47
zorgon

Quote:
The questions;
Can you measure fire?
I can measure its temperature, size of flames, estimated fuel remaining

Quote:
Can you measure a blast of wind?
I can measure its speed direction strength temperature, damage potential

Quote:
Can you call back a day that has gone by?
Working on this one... related to time lines I'll get back to you
Old 10-19-2008, 06:38 AM   #48
zorgon

All right then I have a few questions...

1) How many animals of each kind got on the Ark
2) How BIG was the Ark
3) How much food was on board
4) Was the Ark big enough to hold all that food and those animale?

and

5) Was the Ark in fact a huge space space just off Earth... where 1 'cubit' was based on 1 pegasus square which was a Sumerian Acre?
Old 10-19-2008, 06:40 AM   #49
zorgon

Quote:
With the email I just got from Bill and Kerry, I may not be able to get you the rest of the story and how deep this Bible/UFO/ET connection goes. Sorry.

Norval L. Cunningham
Put your story together and I will give it a home at Pegasus... then you can just point people to the page
Old 10-19-2008, 06:43 AM   #50
zorgon

Quote:
Hi Norval,
The silicon chip was reverse engineered from Roswell.... we shot em down with a radar beam... I would say 'baddy' The other ones we made a treaty with...

Or is it the other way around?