Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-05-2010, 07:23 PM   #26
rosie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Who is winning here?

There are no winners, and there are no losers, it is just the illusion playing with the ego.

love & light
rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 08:52 PM   #27
perfectresonance
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosie View Post
There are no winners, and there are no losers, it is just the illusion playing with the ego.

love & light
That's all very well, but unless you interact with the illusion as we are meant to while here, you might as well ascend.
perfectresonance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 09:00 PM   #28
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joel77 View Post
it may be that some of the new memebers that you are seeing are people like me who have been members for a while but choose not to get involved.
however they have seen this situation brewing and felt the need to comment.

i know thats the case for me i usualy prefer to read and not comment becouse at the end of the day my opinion is my own and most people just are not inteterested.
however on the few occacions i feel the need to post i feel i have the right as a longish standing member,

just becouse i have low post count does not mean i am and agent of tptb (not that you impied such) or any more thing more sinister than a an interested party.
conflict will out the agony aunt in the best of most people mean well i belive.

joel.
I like your post Joel. And it fascinates me especially why people with low post count post? So your post sheds some light on this. I know from my own experience I felt too that intially , every post I made had to have some purpose, be pithy and eloquent and be worthy. Whereas now I post any old rubbish at the drop of a hat. (Of course , the initial posts were also 'any old rubbish at the drop of a hat' too

So I'm not casting any nasturtians. I'm truly interested why for example, say , Perfectresonance, who has been a member for nearly eight months makes this thread as their first or second post ever.

Maybe as you, say, it's a welling inside and a feeling that the time is now to speak your mind.

I'd like to know more from perfectresonance if they'd care to share.

Also, is that a rhetorical question, 'who benefits?' or is it really an open invitation to discussion? And what is the point of that discussion? Am I way out to say that none of us here can even know the answer to that question?

Sure, we all have thoughts and opinions about it. So what do you hope to generate from this thread? where is it going?

This is what I wonder about when I read these posts. I'd be interested to know perfectresonances thoughts on the subject.

My belief is that this is just life, and you can take a view that inherently , you benefit from life, or you don't - in an absolute and also subjective way perhaps. So I benefit from this experience. If the question is more say about, is someone behind this new development at Camelot, then my thought is, how would we ever know that?

It's certainly a thought provoking thread title and op. Do you feel strongly about this topic, perfectresonance?

best wishes,

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 09:30 PM   #29
perfectresonance
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
Sure, we all have thoughts and opinions about it. So what do you hope to generate from this thread? where is it going?

This is what I wonder about when I read these posts. I'd be interested to know perfectresonances thoughts on the subject.

It's certainly a thought provoking thread title and op. Do you feel strongly about this topic, perfectresonance?
Well, I feel my (Camelot) parents are splitting up. I love them both, and I'm angry and confused. I am looking for answers.

One technique is to 'follow the money', or in other words: identify who benefits from this situation, and you have a likely suspect in the forces that caused Kerry and Bill to have a falling out.

Hope that helps.
Old 03-06-2010, 12:08 AM   #30
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectresonance View Post
Well, I feel my (Camelot) parents are splitting up. I love them both, and I'm angry and confused. I am looking for answers.

One technique is to 'follow the money', or in other words: identify who benefits from this situation, and you have a likely suspect in the forces that caused Kerry and Bill to have a falling out.

Hope that helps.
Thanks for your thoughts perfectresonance... cui bono ? in other words.. what Colombo asks in his investigations...

So it's kind of the second of the two options I mentioned... who benefits, as in , you're looking for a perpetrator. But if there was, and you knew who it was, would that help the pain you feel at this change that is thrown upon us?

for myself, I prefer to take the second thought to the question, "Who benefits?" as in , "I do". I benefit when they stayed together, and now I benefit now they are parting. I don't know how exactly, but I'm sure that will reveal itself in time.

Ever taken what you thought was a wrong turning and found yourself looking at the most breathtaking scenery you never expected to see?

I hope that in hindsight, this will turn out to be something like that for everyone. We can't control these things, but we can look at our own reactions to them.

Look forward to reading more of your posts perfectresonance.

peace n love,

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 07:14 AM   #31
perfectresonance
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post

Ever taken what you thought was a wrong turning and found yourself looking at the most breathtaking scenery you never expected to see?
I try very hard not to take a wrong turn around here - just going where I intend to go allows me these surprises several times every month.

And that's my contribution for at least another 6 months.

Love
P