Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-27-2008, 05:06 PM   #26
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Obama Summoned to US Military Stronghold in Hawaii By Top Generals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhaosis View Post
Well prove to me who did the 911 job, and I will be part of the rest of the western world. So far thou it appears Osama did that job. As far as the USA dropping the abomb on Japan, it was necessary and saved many lives. Not to mention Japan was part of a evil that killed millions of innocent lives just because of a religious association. You can disagree with me no problem, but trying to imply I am ignorant, is a mistake. The truth always reveals itself.. you can get as upset as you want about that but that is the truth, and always has been..

PEACE
Hey bro,

if you believe that, then.......

I dunno what to tell ya.

but you shouldnt talk about truth if your not going to give it.

That post is pretty ignorant of you.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 08:23 PM   #27
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orwellsbud View Post
Sounds to me like they're trying to make Obama into this Messianic figure Dr Deagle mentioned in his recent interview...even if that has a ring of truth about it, I still believe the articles are disinfo.

P&B
OB
He has flaws and will never resemble a messianic figure. While I am a strong supporter of him (should be apparent here), I acknowledge that he cannot fix all of the problems in this country by himself and that will require cooperation from people of all political persuasions.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 10:03 PM   #28
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Unfortunately, it may even be worse ...

In a local newspaper (so I can't give you a link) there was an article that we should expect Obama to move the USA toward the EU
if he gets elected. Now something else popped up in my mind. Strangely enough the euro gets lower and lower ...

I get the feeling that they are trying to bring it close to 1:1 again and then replace both currencies by one.
Logically one could say the dollar is replaced by the euro ... but literally that sounds weird of course.

Food for thought .... ?
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 10:16 PM   #29
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
" Just FYI, Christopher Story outed Sorcha Faal as a CIA disinfo agent... Scroll down to the footnotes and you'll see her site is registered by CIA headquarters."

http://theuniversalseduction.com/art...ormation-sites

I am a webmaster of 4 sites, and I have registered Domains, so I am familiar with the Domain registration information pertaining to a Name Server, I have to renew them every year.

I looked at what was "stated" at the website http://theuniversalseduction.com/art...ormation-sites pertaining to their claim about 'Sorcha'.

As a webmaster, I'm not seeing their claim of a "CIA controlled website". I'd be hesitant about jumping to conclusions so easily. Perhaps someone here with more technical knowledge than I have can explain this proof of connection to the CIA, please.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 10:45 PM   #30
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Not believeable. Need corroboration. Can't believe nobody else would have picked up on this. Iranian head of state in the US for a visit? Who let him in? how did they do it?

He is a muslim fundamentalist. An all out war with Israel/US serves to bring prophecy of the Imams return. Why would he want peace?
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:29 AM   #31
Lotus
Avalon Senior Member

Here's a thought - if someone posts a loony story like Obama meeting with generals in Hawaii - no one respond. Then it dies and the right wingers scurry off to another forum.

It's not worth the energy trying to convince someone who is convinced of their own beliefs to change their minds!
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:32 AM   #32
Lotus
Avalon Senior Member

(Has anyone seen one photo of Obama while in Hawaii ??

I'm sure the press would have covered it ...)

Yes my friend. I live in Hawaii and opened up the Honolulu Advertiser to see a very sweet picture of Obama strolling in slippers in a typical backyard area on Oahu - visiting his gran.
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 03:07 PM   #33
Carmenz0267
Avalon Senior Member

I heard that now already a several times that Obamas gran is having a real estate in Oahu and i really think that is true.
People living their will know it best i suppose!
Anyways i would lie about that if i could - isn't i a dream to live there?
Carmenz0267 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
disinformation, grandmother, hawaii, iran, military, obama, sorcha faal