Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-27-2008, 03:52 AM   #14
undetected
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Enough is enough!

J-Bird...

My feeling is that you are owerwhelmed with confusing information and want something more solid to give you directions. I'll try to be as practical as I can.

You don't need to "play" this game [called life] on any high level. You don't really need to concern yourself with governments, secret agencies and societies. Be informed about them but if you don't know how, then it's not your place to fight them. Play on the level that is appropriate for you. The place where you live, people you meet, situations you get into naturally. The rules are fairly simple.... something like this...

1. Be a good guy.
2. Do good things.
3. Be aware of personal responsibility for your deeds.

Essentially that's what life is all about. Your personal evolution lies in learning, which leads to better understanding, which leads to better ability to tell what's right or wrong and allows you to act in a more appropriate and correct way.

Knowing right from wrong may sometimes seem like a mystery, but here on Earth our initial state is that we "don't know." We have to learn so that we can understand and know. If you're unsure of what to do because you don't know what's right, act to the best of your understanding with good intentions. We all make mistakes resulting from lack of knowledge/understanding but that's just a part of the learning process.

There is an immense and vast amount of information/knowledge available. Naturally it takes a long time to gather it, sort it and understand it. Possibly the only way to evaluate any information correctly is when you can find some parallel in your own experience, which often takes years. No matter what information or advice people give you, you can't find the truth quickly and easily. You need to compare, separate the truth from lies etc. But that's ok. Just live your life to the best of your ability at any given moment. Nobody's perfect and nobody knows everything. As long as you look for the answers and try to do your best, you're doing fine.

No matter what comes in the future, if you don't have enough of the big picture, stick to the simple things - be a good guy, do good things. Make sure that people you interact with, see this interaction as a positive experience. Treat them in a way they can appreciate. You can never go wrong with that, no matter what future brings. And I'd say the more you understand everything, the more you will realize how simple it realy is... just being nice to others is all there is to it.

Imagine you do 100 things in one day. Ask yourself about each thing - was it good or bad? Was it helpful to anyone or did it harm anyone? Was it selfish or did i think of others? When you can give the "good" answer to all of them, you're doing really great. And the closer you get to that point, the more you will start seeing all the connections and answers will be coming to you easier and easier.

And if you do just that... and if I do just that... if the guy over there does just that, it will all start connecting and bigger things will happen spontaneously. Synchronicity or whatever you call it will take care of that.

If there are things you'd like to do but they seem too big, out of your reach, just keep your thoughts focused on them and keep doing the small things. If many of us do the small things right, we'll make it possible for someone else, who may be in a better place/position, to do the big thing. Or maybe we'll get to a point where we can do it ourselves.

To sum it up, my point is, don't get discouraged by the amount of information and confusion, you'll sort it out in due time, just start your part at the bottom of the pyramid. If we stabilize the bottom, we can continue higher.

[Now, somebody kick me for always writing 4 times longer messages than I want to -_-]
undetected is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
disinformation, project camelot, reliable sources, truth, whistleblowers