Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-21-2009, 12:07 PM   #1
akopij
Avalon Senior Member

Default freelance crew attacked after brussel conference

http://www.wanttoknow.nl/overige/min...rgente-oproep/

here's a google translation:

It seems the battle is literally on the outbreak. The following story, written by Richard of Freedom Central, I just translated from English, because I call you, without exception, the wish to offer this brutal attack on 2 good people, last Sunday night. The story will unfold below you, but I would call these people already here to support!

When the story reached me last Monday, I could hardly believe it. Where is our democracy? Where is the course of justice? If you believe a government that people are a threat, or similar forms of democracy, it is for the government, either for the forces behind the scenes, but also case the 'normal' roads to walk ..?

A brutal attack on people who have a vocation to help other people be aware-is still only in favor of the democratic process. Whether we are talking about very different forces, or should we say powers-behind-the-scenes ..? ~

If I may recommend: send the story in any case around here!

Central Freedom is a rising alternative new media team, medogenloos behind the truth of our current reality. We started our quest for knowledge to offer about the current situation on our planet fellow truth-seekers and everyone in an evolutionary journey.

Our first interview was the interview we did with Röver Desire, about the dangers of the mandatory-H1N1 swine influenza vaccination program and the history and the dangers of the Big Pharma industry. Our second interview we made with Drs. John Constable Mulder. And our third interview was a conversation lasting 1.5 hours with David Icke just before his gig in Amsterdam on September 19 this year. This interview can be found on our homepage. HERE

Recently it has become clear to us that we are followed by the powers-to-the-power and that my phone is bugged. That was me all too clearly the day after the Freedom Parade in The Hague, on 26 September last, brutally by police when I was approached by stating that they were tipped off about my person and that she would try to accuse me of offenses in (auto) insurance, license control, beverage bladder tests etc.
Announcement of the Freedom Central meeting last weekend.

Announcement of the Freedom Central meeting last weekend.

We organized a number of interviews during the past Ground Crew conference in Belgium last weekend, 10 and October 11. (see HERE for the lead) we were present at the conference and had been able to take all interviews include Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot, Andreas Kalker (drops of MMS and the developments around the GEET engine) , Peter Vreecke (the mayor that the chemtrails denounced in Belgium), Marcel Brass and Stephen Basset.
In total we had about 6 hours to muster interviews with leading figures from the valuable information, call the authorities in the field of truth and for freedom fighters. These interviews were also a couple of juicy revelations and information that previously had not been revealed.

On the evening of October 11th, so Sunday night, we drove back to the Netherlands from the conference, with a sort of uneasy feeling about the nature of all the information we had collected. We decided around 10:30 in the evening to leave home to work on the interviews, immediately following morning. Around noon we drove the E19 motorway between Antwerp and Breda. We put all our belongings in our camper and assured ourselves that it had closed all our doors. We smoke, just before we went to sleep one gaslucht, but after inspection showed that there was no leak in the kitchen.

When we woke the next morning, our camper was still closed on the inside and everything was neatly on the spot where we had put down. Until we opened the curtains and saw that one of our bags in the front seat stood, while still under the seat which had stopped.

That was when we both simultaneously looked into the bag, where the information in it, and the recordings we had made. There were also in our laptops and the silver with a value of € 5000, - we always have our emergency. It appeared that only the bag was gone ..

There was something else away. That was the folder where the information was / is with the minutes that we had filed against the Dutch government on genocide around the mandatory vaccination program-H1N1, that the weeks of starting. Our jewelry, our cash, mobile phones were left behind, although this disclosure on the table were. Burglars would surely have seen these things and they certainly have not left.

We found that Melani's body was removed from the camper, she was seriously the bruises as if they were carried away by something or someone. We are aware of the vehemence of odnerdelen of the information we had with us and not so close (we really know for sure) that a professional, well thought out and coordinated attack was carried out by people who knew what they were looking , driven by the forces-behind-the-power. The instructions above are only stronger if you naturally look to the things that were stolen from us. These cases were valuable, if not invaluable to the flow of information to the ever growing mass of people who are aware and awake.

In fact we see this as an infringement warning to us, to dim and that intervention of someone or something to prevent further injury.

We are alternative media, with nothing for their services, both because we believe that this information should be freely accessible. It takes us many problems but we do this because we believe that increasing awareness is the only what matters. Even now, although we believe that by writing this account of our lives at risk, we decided to continue with our work. Even though we (as the forces behind-the-power-knowledge), for financial reasons, not right now everything immediately replace what was stolen from us.

In these tough economic times we understand that not everyone is able to replace these things, as we do so himself unable. But we want to seize this chance but the truth-seeking community to call to assist us back on track. So again we can continue our efforts to bring truth to light, allowing us all back on one days are free.

Things that we need for the huge new series of interviews to reveal (what should happen next week), have a laptop with video editing software (preferably Apple software) and a high quality, digital video recorder. Do you know someone who could replace us in assisting, or are you the one who can do that, we would enormously grateful.

Thanks to all those who have supported our work, in recent years, we do this work because we love you, this planet and know that we are all One.

Peace, love, unity and respect!

Richard & Mel

Freedom Central

Freedom Central

www.freedomcentral.info

www.youtube.com / freedom central
akopij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 08:34 AM   #2
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Re: freelance crew attacked after brussel conference

Wow, that is simply horrible. I wonder if someone could get us a better translation than the google one.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 10:04 AM   #3
akopij
Avalon Senior Member

The original message is in english, I just don't know where the link is. It's a phone call away so I ll post it today.
Old 10-22-2009, 10:06 AM   #4
akopij
Avalon Senior Member

thanks for the Third eye thread, I actualy thought that the mods eraised it for giving names. Looks like third eye is in trouble