Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 01-04-2010, 01:06 AM   #101
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: Where Are We on 9-11 Truth?

911 ? Fugetaboutit!

1. The more evidence you provide, the better the perps like it.
The instant you talk 911 to the avg citizen, they get that 1000-mile stare, and fall asleep.

2. No politician will touch it because:
a) They already know it's an inside job, and want their kids to keep breathing.
b) They know there is nothing about the subject which will get them re-elected.

The "evidence" has been there since day 1:

UAL 175, still on the Flight Explorer screen approx 45min to 1 hr after
it supposedly went down. (Fligh Explorer's lag time is 30 min. max)

3. Gather up all your "evidence".... now, who do you take it to, who hasn't seen it already?
No one cares. Or... No one will risk their rice bowl over trying to get it seen.

4. The minimum time to assemble a valid court case, based on solid evidence is probably 10 years.
By then, everyone you are after will be dead. The government doesn't go in for self-flagellation over past events. If you don't believe me, then try this account of events during Sen. Kerry's POW/MIA hearings, when presented with hard evidence we had abandoned soldiers:
Quote:
By all accounts, what followed was contentious. The investigators and the team from DIA shouted at each other. Several senators shouted, too. John Kerry, the committee chairman, told one of the investigators that if the report ever leaked out, "you'll wish you'd never been born."
http://fredsitelive.com/reference/KerryPOW2.htm
If you want to give a good try, simply email the link for that piece of film to
everyone who "should care" and see how many answers you get.

Want to get the whole nation really upset over this? Simple.
Have a press conference about it interrupt the regular broadcast of "Dancing With The Stars".

I am reminded of a line from a 1980-ish issue of High Times magasine:
"Who could tell? Who'd care if we could tell? And who would we tell if we could, or care to?"

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat

Last edited by Fredkc; 01-04-2010 at 01:15 AM.
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 04:17 PM   #102
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Darn... I think I done killed a thread!

There are other examples, but the plain fact is,

Government is just too darn busy running us over a cliff to take the time to stop and let anyone question it.

You don't change this by "wailing at the wall", as in so doing you acknowledge their control over the situation. You fix it by swapping out the people there for plain ol' humans.

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 06:28 PM   #103
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
Darn... I think I done killed a thread!

There are other examples, but the plain fact is,

Government is just too darn busy running us over a cliff to take the time to stop and let anyone question it.

You don't change this by "wailing at the wall", as in so doing you acknowledge their control over the situation. You fix it by swapping out the people there for plain ol' humans.
My main concern is the general populace, and whether or not people understand that the "war on terror" which commenced because of the attacks on 9-11, is phony and the Patriot Act not only should not be extended, it should be rescinded along with all the other measures which have taken away our civil liberties, upon which this country was founded.

We the people have to wise up.

Also, people should not accuse 9-11 truth advocates with being paid disinfo agents if they hold an opposing view of what technology was used to pull off the attacks!
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 03:04 AM   #104
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Also, people should not accuse 9-11 truth advocates with being paid disinfo agents if they hold an opposing view of what technology was used to pull off the attacks!
Well said Seashore.

Frankly, I don't think its as much critically important to figure out how exactly an attack was orchestrated when we know the official story is a lie, bottom line.

The more important question should be whodunit and why.

My opinion as to whom was expressed only a few times, as not to generalize. Ultimately it was an extremist cabal in high places that wanted the change-effect directly subsequent to 9/11. The change being; America (the world's foremost military superpower) become more supportive of war, occupation of specific regions in the middle east, all to fulfill some lunatic religious prophecy and a holy war.

The reason I believe there was an occult involved is to do with the obvious and blatant choice of date to carry out these attacks, the symbolical 'engraving' effect it had on us all. The "twin towers", the "pentagon" -- there is an obvious occult planning there.

Peace
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 12:18 PM   #105
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post

The more important question should be whodunit and why.

My opinion as to whom was expressed only a few times, as not to generalize. Ultimately it was an extremist cabal in high places that wanted the change-effect directly subsequent to 9/11. The change being; America (the world's foremost military superpower) become more supportive of war, occupation of specific regions in the middle east, all to fulfill some lunatic religious prophecy and a holy war.

The reason I believe there was an occult involved is to do with the obvious and blatant choice of date to carry out these attacks, the symbolical 'engraving' effect it had on us all. The "twin towers", the "pentagon" -- there is an obvious occult planning there.

Peace
I'm so focused on stopping tyranny in the United States, I did not mention preemptive wars abroad.

Yes, we need to focus on the actual criminals that we're dealing with and what it is they're trying to accomplish.

It's that truth that we must establish for ourselves - the people - so that we can stop cooperating with the lie.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:24 PM   #106
Spiralmind
Avalon Senior Member

Flight 77 Cockpit Door Never Opened During 9/11 "Hijack"

http://rockcreekfreepress.tumblr.com...92999/flt77fdr

Spiralmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:38 PM   #107
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiralmind View Post

Flight 77 Cockpit Door Never Opened During 9/11 "Hijack"

http://rockcreekfreepress.tumblr.com...92999/flt77fdr

Sometimes I feel that people can't look at information. They just faze out. They're numb. They don't have time. They don't have the inclination.

People need to make time. Change their approach. Look in the mirror.
Old 01-12-2010, 05:06 PM   #108
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=3863
JudgeMental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 06:18 PM   #109
Lightblessins
Avalon Senior Member

its so plane and simple wht 9-11 was, i find it strange people still dont get it?! even now! when theres so much on the subject!
Lightblessins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 06:34 PM   #110
Spiralmind
Avalon Senior Member

??
Spiralmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 06:40 PM   #111
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiralmind View Post
??
Spiralmind,

What is your question?
Old 01-13-2010, 05:34 AM   #112
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudgeMental View Post
Great thread, JudgeMental - missed that one. Photos are actually kind of funny, especially Flight 93 crash site. Has everything (evidence) been destroyed? Enron docs, the works?

Things seem to be at a bit of a stalemate here. At what point can it move from the doldrums. Wee bit of ennui...

What happened to the stock market tracks afterward? NoFBIbody interested in chasing that one down at the time? I agree with you seashore, who cares if it was zipped metal, thermite - but. Holographic and vaporizing technology probably needs to get out to the public first. Otherwise, it's too much to conceptualize. For people 'inside' they're already ahead of the curve and think the public is just idiotic - not true IMO.

No matter what, the 9/11 whistle blowers are not pouring out the door on this, just yet. The US government seems to have a 'This is our story and we're sticking to it' kind of mettle.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 12:00 AM   #113
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I've just been watching today's PrisonPlanet.tv archive. Alex had as a guest Jesse Ventura's son Tyrel. Tyrel talked about the show on 9-11 being his favorite episode of Conspiracy Theory.

I am encouraged that 9-11 truth has gone mainstream with this show.

This is very good news.
Old 03-13-2010, 10:17 PM   #114
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Here is the description that goes with this YouTube video:

"March 12, 2010 — We continue our coverage of the latest case of censorship in American media. Jesse Venturas article on the events of September 11th (9/11) was banned by the news website The Huffington Post. Jesse Venturas article was titled What really happened on September 11th?"