Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 10-28-2009, 03:45 AM   #1
m1*
Banned

Default There are UFO's in the sky now - How to photo them

If you want to take pictures of UFO's, you can with a regular 8MP to 10MP camera that you can get from any store from between $150 an $300 (depending on the brand). Note: Paying a little more for your camera is worth it. The quality is MUCH better.

===Settings:

Set your camera to infinite zoom (this should be represented by a mountain).

Make sure it is set to FULL 8MP quality (ie: over 3000 x 3000 pixels)

Make sure you take the pictures during the day, because unless you're taking a picture of something relatively large, these little cheap cameras wont perform too well at night - unless you really know what you're doing, and even then all you'll probably get is a white blob.

Make sure you are not "holding" the camera, because the slightest movement will ruin any pictures. Sit the camera somewhere facing "up".

Use the 10 second timer. Then step back and wait for the click.

Then do it again. Then again, and again..

Once you have taken as many photos as you can (probably about 8 pictures if you do not have a memory card - or you can take dozens, or even hundreds with a memory card), you need to comb through the photos.

Open each photo up (on your computer) and zoom into about 400% so that you can clearly see what is in the photo. Then pan across each photo, making sure not to miss anything.

You will almost undoubtedly come across certain things. You will need to cut those objects out of the picture so that you can upload them to an online album for us to see.

It is also best to take the photos during a perfect blue sky.

Many of the photos wont show "anything", but you should come across at least one in 10 that show something. Occasionally, you will get something really cool. I tried this earlier last month (over 3 days) and I got HEAPS of UFO's.

---

The reason I made this post, is because I know that the objects are there, and I know that they're close enough to be picked up by a relatively cheap camera. However, people just need to go out and get them.

Try it - you will see! They're everywhere!

Edit I forgot to mention that the "best" time is around noon when the sun is as high as it's going to get for the day. That's when everything is most illuminated and the sky is most blue.

Last edited by m1*; 10-29-2009 at 06:08 AM.
m1* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 04:01 AM   #2
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: There are UFO's in the sky now - How to photo them

Tks M1* for the instructions......I look forward to trying this on the next blue sky day. I have photographed hundreds of orbs at night.....so this will be an interesting new experience.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 04:03 AM   #3
m1*
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Tks M1* for the instructions......I look forward to trying this on the next blue sky day. I have photographed hundreds of orbs at night.....so this will be an interesting new experience.
I know it's random. If anyone sees what you are doing, they will probably come and stand next to you, look up, look back at you, look at the camera, look back up again and say: "Are you feeling ok?"

In that instance, just twitch your left eye a couple of times, jerk your right shoulder, look at them with a blank face and say: "They're coming".

That should get rid of them pretty quickly.
Old 10-28-2009, 04:10 AM   #4
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1* View Post
I know it's random. If anyone sees what you are doing, they will probably come and stand next to you, look up, look back at you, look at the camera, look back up again and say: "Are you feeling ok?"

In that instance, just twitch your left eye a couple of times, jerk your right shoulder, look at them with a blank face and say: "They're coming".

waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 02:32 AM   #5
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Would love to try this. I need a new camera anyway.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 07:24 AM   #6
Spregovori

Sorry but for 150-300USD all you get is c**p...after the XXX% zoom on the PC all u see are strange "spots"...that actually could be anything.... It is something you can not show to a randomly selected person (post on the internet) - it is not good enough.

It is similar to telescopes when they offer you cheap s*** with "awesome" zoom...a c**p telescope.

A sufficient amateur telescope (something for the beginner) is around 2000EUR.

The same goes for camera..depends on what you want to do with it...
Old 10-29-2009, 07:30 AM   #7
m1*
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
Sorry but for 150-300USD all you get is c**p...after the XXX% zoom on the PC all u see are strange "spots"...that actually could be anything.... It is something you can not show to a randomly selected person (post on the internet) - it is not good enough.

It is similar to telescopes when they offer you cheap s*** with "awesome" zoom...a c**p telescope.

A sufficient amateur telescope (something for the beginner) is around 2000EUR.

The same goes for camera..depends on what you want to do with it...
Ok, well everyone, if you need a lend of $3000, Spregovori will loan it to you to buy a nice camera

But seriously, Spregovori, most people have those $150 to $300 cameras. I am showing people how to maximize their chance of capturing something "decent" with that kind of camera.

If you have a better camera, there's no reason you can't try what I have explained above. As a matter of fact, I would URGE you to. Your pictures will most assuredly be of a much higher quality.

But also, I insist that there is A LOT of activity beginning to appear that these cheaper cameras WILL pick up.
Old 10-29-2009, 09:45 AM   #8
Spregovori

People (Tone3) for example...said that they are in 4+th density = we can not see them... So I can have a 10K telescope but will not see anything.

I was actually considering into buying a telescope or a photo camera... With a nice scope and equatorial "legs" one should be able to see wonders since so many people say there is a lot of happening up there... (yet non of the amateur astronomers are reporting it)

At this moment I have the "extra" money to do it (buy) but my situation (I do not have my own living space) can change at any given time...and if/when that comes...there will be no extra money....
Old 10-29-2009, 01:08 PM   #9
m1*
Banned

So, basically, you've responded to contradict the thread?
Old 10-29-2009, 03:31 PM   #10
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Quote:

you're funny

I am curious now. I will try this with my lil 400$ camera this weekend and I will post anything odd I find. cool thread.

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 03:36 PM   #11
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

I have an old youtube video somewhere in my backup that has a guy telling about different filters to fit to a camera to show some strange stuff. He claimed that these creatures flying in the video where all around us....
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 03:44 PM   #12
m1*
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
I have an old youtube video somewhere in my backup that has a guy telling about different filters to fit to a camera to show some strange stuff. He claimed that these creatures flying in the video where all around us....
Well, I agree. I am not someone who spends my whole life "taking photos of the sky". I was inside one day, doing work on my computer -- and all of the sudden I got it in my head that I need to go take pictures of the sky.

So, I went outside set my camera as I explained above and started taking pictures. I came inside and:

This was in the first set of pictures

So, I went outside at the same time again for another tow days, and I got:

All of these

Note: I couldn't see them with my eyes. I was just taking random pictures of the blue sky above. It was a perfect blue sky though.

Sp, considering that this is the first and only time I have tried to take any pictures and I got over 30, I am now convinced that there's so many things up there, that if more people do this also -- MUCH better objects are bound to show up. I am quite sure about that.

I might go out for an hour or so, each day, for another three days or so very soon. I'm sure I will get more cool pictures of "weirs stuff" that obviously isn't swamp gas or balloons.

Mind you, I spend a LOT of time outside at night, just standing and looking up. I don't know why, but I just love to do it. I have seen MANY objects in the sky. I have also seen more than one at a time.

There's stuff up there - never you mind about that. You just have to look. And if you're looking in the first place, there's no harm taking a few photos as well.
Old 10-29-2009, 03:53 PM   #13
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: There are UFO's in the sky now - How to photo them

Quote:
Well, I agree. I am not someone who spends my whole life "taking photos of the sky". I was inside one day, doing work on my computer -- and all of the sudden I got it in my head that I need to go take pictures of the sky.

So, I went outside set my camera as I explained above and started taking pictures. I came inside and:

This was in the first set of pictures

So, I went outside at the same time again for another tow days, and I got:

All of these

Note: I couldn't see them with my eyes. I was just taking random pictures of the blue sky above. It was a perfect blue sky though.

Sp, considering that this is the first and only time I have tried to take any pictures and I got over 30, I am now convinced that there's so many things up there, that if more people do this also -- MUCH better objects are bound to show up. I am quite sure about that.

I might go out for an hour or so, each day, for another three days or so very soon. I'm sure I will get more cool pictures of "weirs stuff" that obviously isn't swamp gas or balloons.

Mind you, I spend a LOT of time outside at night, just standing and looking up. I don't know why, but I just love to do it. I have seen MANY objects in the sky. I have also seen more than one at a time.

There's stuff up there - never you mind about that. You just have to look. And if you're looking in the first place, there's no harm taking a few photos as well.
Thats brilliant.

I've been thinking about this for years. You have inspired me to actually get out there with my camera and do it. Next time am tuned in and I feel the impulse I will take some shots and I will keep repeating that process until I have something to post here.

Quote:
Mind you, I spend a LOT of time outside at night, just standing and looking up. I don't know why, but I just love to do it. I have seen MANY objects in the sky.
Me too.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 03:57 PM   #14
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Lmao, im going to sound like a right nunky but, i just took random photos in my garden.

FAF, i got something, and i am being seious here.
Old 10-29-2009, 03:59 PM   #15
m1*
Banned

Quote:
Lmao, im going to sound like a right nunky but, i just took random photos in my garden.

FAF, i got something, and i am being seious here.
Well, create an album and uplaod it
Old 10-29-2009, 04:23 PM   #16
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

I dont know how to put an enlarged image onto an image so i have cropped one to enlarge it.

This is the origional:

And cropped:

If anyone wants the best origional to dicept, i will gladly send it to you.

Ammit
Old 10-29-2009, 04:25 PM   #17
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Nice one!
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 04:27 PM   #18
m1*
Banned

Nice. Take some more
Old 10-29-2009, 04:30 PM   #19
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

LMAO, i cant believe I went and did that, but hey, take my hat off M1, im impresed. Good method, albeit, random.
Old 10-29-2009, 04:52 PM   #20
m1*
Banned

Quote:
LMAO, i cant believe I went and did that, but hey, take my hat off M1, im impresed. Good method, albeit, random.
hehe
Old 10-29-2009, 05:03 PM   #21
Spregovori

Quote:
So, basically, you've responded to contradict the thread?
I responded to "inform" (not sure that is the best word) or to express opinion that using trotl cameras wont bring satisfying results..(and it can even repel people)...especially not for someone that is inside the box - the people that either are willing to listen but would like to see "more" and the people that are not willing to listen but would be willing to see actual footage - clear, big, nice, long, evident, mesmerizing, not fake...something that is not a small dot somewhere up the sky or a video looking like the eye sight of someone that spend the whole night drinking and of "something" in the video that is to be the ufo....etc

or

I could use my persuade-tron beam on them....it will have the same effect = 0

But if you do it for fun and/or out of curiosity it can be done with any kind of camera...

Old 10-29-2009, 05:03 PM   #22
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Anyone out there with decent enhancement software, if so fancy dicepting it???
Old 10-29-2009, 05:10 PM   #23
m1*
Banned

Quote:
Anyone out there with decent enhancement software, if so fancy dicepting it???
Once you have a photo on full optical zoom, there's really not a whole lot you can do to enhance the photo.

If you want a batter picture, what I would suggest is to keep trying until something pops up "closer".

There are OFTEN things popping in and out of the sky which are there for a split second (and you wont see it with your eyes), but if your camera happens to snap it at that split second, you will capture it.

Also, you will very likely capture pictures of rods. I have one picture of a rod.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:12 PM   #24
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Full Zoom??

This was taken with no zoom optical or otherwise.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:18 PM   #25
m1*
Banned

Quote:
Full Zoom??

This was taken with no zoom optical or otherwise.
I know. You need to set your camera to 8MP.

Also, you need to set it at infinity focus (represented by a mountain).

Does your camera have any of those options?