Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-14-2008, 07:26 PM   #1
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Default The "gift" of Manifesting...how?

Hey folks!

I have read allot on manifesting and think this should be a topic discussed. After all this IS a good tool to learn Good for the future, yes?

Does anyone have any experiences in manifesting?
Does anyone have any input on how to manifest?

I realize the simplicity in the understanding of the concept however, I have often found that after "seeing" that which I would like to show up out of the ethers, it takes a while, a long while, or never shows. Then Again, I experimented with paper-clips and now the damn things won't stop showing up!

I have read specifics but would like to see what else is out there, or better yet gain a better understanding.

I think money is kinda off topic but would consider it for the "symbolic" meanings.

Much love and light
Humbled and excited to tackle this subject

Last edited by sammytray; 11-14-2008 at 07:29 PM.
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 07:47 PM   #2
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The "gift" of Manifesting...how?

Wayne Dyre has a very informative series of CD's on the logistics of manifestation. It is called "Meditation for Manifestation"
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 09:42 PM   #3
weareone
Avalon Senior Member

do you have to pay for these cds?
weareone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 09:56 PM   #4
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

you mean really manifesting something out of thin air?
or wishing for something and then getting it (for free?)
the latter is something that happens to me sometimes...
i would think: "hmm would be cool if little guy had his own laptop" but because it costs too much, i let go of the thought and that`s when i sometimes get it...found a functional good laptop for little guy on a trashcan a while ago...other things were: nintendo ds including pouch full of games, jewelleries (for wife),mobile phone, digital camera (for me/good ones), watch ,etc.....I`m still waiting for a briefcase full of cash!

(maybe it`s called "guidance"?)
the first thing? manifesting out of thin air? wow...that would be cool!
the list would be: mistress, lexus, lots of gold, more muscles,etc..

ps: i swear i don`t rob or steal...just find things...by chance
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 10:33 AM   #5
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
Does anyone have any experiences in manifesting?
Yes. I have manifested two things that I am certain have worked out so far, one involved a healing on an animal in the garden done over a couple of days. Many others smaller ones that seem like they may have been the result of intent. The one thing I aim to manifest has yet to come to pass. I have written about it on this forum elsewhere. (eg: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=7069, and other places)

Quote:
Does anyone have any input on how to manifest?
Focussed intent. The best write-up I have seen is in the new paradigm series of books that were channeled (rather well) through George Green.

Have a read of this thread, then get the books - they are free to download.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=3366

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 12:12 PM   #6
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

Oddly enough...we are constantly manifesting reality, without being aware of it.

This concept can not be "proven" to anyone but yourself. That's why you won't be manifesting a briefcase full of cash anytime soon...or any other material goods. The easiest "things" to manifest are situations, and we all do this regularly. It's easy to see really...we start each day with thoughts that lead in only two directions...positive or negative. If you think negative thoughts, you will see negative situations...and the converse is true as well.
In the back of your mind are held expectations...it's almost impossible to exist in physical form without some sort of expectations...these become your intentions, which actually have power.
You have to believe fully in your intentions, if you are to sway situations.

If you wish to see positive situations manifested...start by smiling a lot...it helps you focus in a positive direction. (it does for me anyway). At first you won't see the desired results, because negativity abounds at this time...but in a short while, if you remain focused, you will see the results of your intentions. I see them every day...and have been 'at it' for a couple of years now.
Rareheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 01:16 PM   #7
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Intent.

It is about intent.

Intent goes way beyond thoughts as intent includes all emotions and thoughts and trauma you/we are unaware of.
Convictions , identifications, trauma, emotions, thoughts are a distortion through which intent manifests itself.

Situations and circumstances , relationships, experiences we have in the 3d world, are a reflection of the distorted intent.

We react to and respond to external input as if it was not a manifestation of our personal initinal intent.

We also are connected with the collective human intent and that is a huge distortion to our personal intent or maybe our personal intent is imprinted with the collective human intent much more then we want to admit in our bloated egothinking.

Finding the way back to our core being as humans and to our connection to Source is the best garantee your intent is clear and not distorted.
The clearer your intent is the faster your manifestation is showing your intent in relationships, circumstances and situations.

You still may feel bad or angry or sick,or loved and happy, but you know now it is a personal responsability how you feel and what life is offering you.

It is a psychological journey as well.

I feel it to be a proces...we keep evolving..getting closer to Source and our core being.

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 01:44 PM   #8
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Yes. I have manifested two things that I am certain have worked out so far, one involved a healing on an animal in the garden done over a couple of days. Many others smaller ones that seem like they may have been the result of intent. .
i didn`t know that this is called manifesting as well..
Old 11-15-2008, 02:12 PM   #9
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

We are all manifesting all of the time--that is how things work. The art is learning to manifest what you want vs. what you don't want. To do that, you bring yourself to the vibrational level of what you want, and set your intent on what it is that you want. Those things or events or whatever will come to you at that point.

An example: last year we were focused upon becoming debt free and completely paying off our mortgage. It was a a struggle, a lot of money to pay at once and although the money did come, it was stressful. Now that we are debt free, there is no struggle and lots of additional money keeps pouring our way. Because we are in vibrational alignment with the abundance, there is no doubt or wondering "where is my stuff?", we are easily allowing it in.

The paperclip example was another good one. Most people don't have emotional blocks to paperclips, so they are quite easy to manifest. Anything that we have strong emotions about will be trickier.

The Abraham books by Esther and Jerry Hicks are beautifully simple in their explanation of manifesting, and they have free videos on youtube.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 02:38 PM   #10
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

aha! so we`re talking about "the law of attraction" here...
Old 11-15-2008, 04:43 PM   #11
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

How about literally "manifesting"?? Instantly??

I have read that an indian man (with witnesses) walk through the streets and manifest food right from his hands! In addition, (with media witness) he would ask the witness to think of a gold necklace design and then walla' right from his top hand down to his other it would be there. The witness watched this with his own eyes. He said it was like a quick "ripple" effect then it was there. Also watched the guy rub his fingers together above the other manifesting gold dust.

There is a process, a "focused" intent used. This is what I would like to do. I realize that those who are irresponsible would not be "worthy" (maybe) of such miracles. Shouldn't we all be able to do this??? It is in our make up!
Old 11-15-2008, 04:47 PM   #12
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by capreycorn View Post
I would like to say no, it is not the law of attraction however, it seems they are similar. I am talking about seeing the item in our minds eye ( minds matrix pallet) then going through the correct process to manifest it. I am thinking it could take seconds, minutes, or even hours or more however, more practice on the "process" would mean instant manifestations.
Old 11-15-2008, 06:20 PM   #13
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I would like to say no, it is not the law of attraction however, it seems they are similar. I am talking about seeing the item in our minds eye ( minds matrix pallet) then going through the correct process to manifest it. I am thinking it could take seconds, minutes, or even hours or more however, more practice on the "process" would mean instant manifestations.
..ah yes, witch doctors and gurus are good at this...but it`s said that they need some good "pet-helper-spirit-slaves" to do this....

in connection with the Montauk project, several manifestations were reported...can`t remember in which context though..more scientific than spiritual for sure..
Old 11-15-2008, 07:20 PM   #14
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
..ah yes, witch doctors and gurus are good at this...but it`s said that they need some good "pet-helper-spirit-slaves" to do this....

in connection with the Montauk project, several manifestations were reported...can`t remember in which context though..more scientific than spiritual for sure..
I see however, wouldn't it be a "natural"/"born right"? Is not the future/evolution/new paradigm unlimited as to "what" "we" can do?
Old 11-15-2008, 07:51 PM   #15
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I see however, wouldn't it be a "natural"/"born right"? Is not the future/evolution/new paradigm unlimited as to "what" "we" can do?
guess it was miriam delicado who said, that "we" once had it...but it was like kids playing with matches/fire...so now we lost it...

have you manifested paper clips out of "nowhere" already?

(so they disturb you when you go to bed...luckily you didn`t focus on razorblades or nails....if that is so)

ps: of what use will airport security be if you`re suddenly able to manifest box cutters ....on board...

pps: remembers me of when i had to change planes at london heathrow a few years ago....i was in a washroom (after security) and thought : "how would one get a weapon out here" in that moment i found, that there was something strange about a water drain covering..so i lifted it and saw: a perfectly sharpened ninja shuriken.....i left it there...

Last edited by capreycorn; 11-15-2008 at 07:57 PM.
Old 11-15-2008, 08:12 PM   #16
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
guess it was miriam delicado who said, that "we" once had it...but it was like kids playing with matches/fire...so now we lost it...

have you manifested paper clips out of "nowhere" already?

(so they disturb you when you go to bed...luckily you didn`t focus on razorblades or nails....if that is so)

ps: of what use will airport security be if you`re suddenly able to manifest box cutters ....on board...

pps: remembers me of when i had to change planes at london heathrow a few years ago....i was in a washroom (after security) and thought : "how would one get a weapon out here" in that moment i found, that there was something strange about a water drain covering..so i lifted it and saw: a perfectly sharpened ninja shuriken.....i left it there...

Damn weapons in the drains

Those who are "responsible" will be blessed with those gifts.

It is my understanding that as the "cycles" approach or "opportunities" of the ages comes to play in the near future, "we" could very well, in the blink of an eye "jump"... who needs planes

Yes, I manifested paper clips out of nothing. I tried it with paper clips because paper clips themselves have no "value" therefore do not have any "money" energy (negative) attached to it. ( no pun intended ) Money is not real, it is an illusionary belief.

I did not literally drop one out of my finger tips but with in a minute or so there was a brand new paper clip in front of my feet. I now see them everywhere even in places where paper clips have no business being. I think its the "subtlety" of it or the "letting go" mentality that has made this a reality.

I also think that if one literally knows the molecular ingredients of any item they wish to manifest, the process is "focused" thus created in the mind completely (it is finished). You then expect it.
Old 11-15-2008, 10:15 PM   #17
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Yes, I manifested paper clips out of nothing. I did not literally drop one out of my finger tips but with in a minute or so there was a brand new paper clip in front of my feet. I now see them everywhere even in places where paper clips have no business being. I think its the "subtlety" of it or the "letting go" mentality that has made this a reality.
LETING GO mentality

I regret not having taken that shuriken at heathrow.(i thought there might be hidden cameras)

(what if god allowed you to manifest only one thing of your choice in this lifetime..)
don`t you regret that you didn`t focus on money?

Last edited by capreycorn; 11-15-2008 at 10:26 PM.
Old 11-16-2008, 12:49 AM   #18
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
i didn`t know that this is called manifesting as well..
I am no authority on the subject, just feeling my way here.

However, it seemed like it to me, because I was manifesting a reality in which the animal was healed.

A..
Old 11-16-2008, 12:51 AM   #19
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes but as a component of 4 laws, those of: Intent, Attraction, Allowance and Balance.
Old 11-16-2008, 12:57 AM   #20
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

it is absolutely possible to manifest things

those old wise words spring to mind

"ask, and, it shall be given to you"

however part of it,
is, what are you willing to part with,
in order, to get it !!!

that comes before the asking

love
susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 01:11 AM   #21
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Yes but as a component of 4 laws, those of: Intent, Attraction, Allowance and Balance.

The magic of Avalon, but it isn't really magic though.

Anchor,

For without the modulation of those 4 laws one has nothing, except to create a world of chaos instead.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 01:20 AM   #22
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Capreycorn... your dry swiss humor gets my vote as being reflective of the little jokes Divine Intelligence plays on us all.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 03:21 PM   #23
Nenuphar
Avalon Senior Member

There is an interesting podcast featuring Barbara Hand Clow in which she describes a Spring Equinox manifesting technique: HERE

I have tried using the method she uses in this podcast but admit that so far things are not falling into place the way they should, or rather, the way I'd hoped. So clearly I must be doing something wrong!

I also read in an article HERE that in her book "Alchemy of Nine Dimensions" she describes a very effective manifesting technique. I have not read the book yet, but if anyone else here has, please do share your impressions! I would love to learn more about this technique and play around with it until I get it right.

Nenuphar
Nenuphar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 03:28 PM   #24
weareone
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: The "gift" of Manifesting...how?

maybee i will have to read the handbook for the new paradigm again as iv read this thread, listened to the above book and watched 'the secret' dvd and i still dont quite get it? peace
weareone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 09:31 PM   #25
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by weareone View Post
maybee i will have to read the handbook for the new paradigm again as iv read this thread, listened to the above book and watched 'the secret' dvd and i still dont quite get it? peace
Agree, that is a really good idea! I had no idea about manifesting before I read these books. The secret is a good intro I am told. I didnt read it because I was told that it is more of a spirtualized get rich quick scheme.

The New Paradigm takes you through more of the process and some of the way that cosmic checks and balances come into play.

Summary (just wrote this): Intent is that which exerts the impetus and attraction is the force that makes everything happen in accordance with that intent (over time), allowance is your detachment from the outcome and balance is the mechanics of the cosmos which ensures that you dont get to mess everything up too badly. As they say: "Be careful what you wish for"

The New Paradigm Series recommends qualifying your intent with the phrase (or thought) ".... for the highest and best good of all". A worthwhile safety net for all your manifesting!

A..