Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 10-29-2008, 04:56 AM   #26
stal
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I don't know what's happening. Do you?

heres my two cents

1 - yeah i think so

2 - imo not enough individuals yet to warrant public contact. when its time it will happen. they've been here for a while now, and dont all want the same thing, and arent all from the same place , so it is a bit tricky.

3 - probably. i have no idea what will actualy happen though. either we all die in water and fire, or all ascend to 4D. hmmm, maybe thats how we get there? or nothing much happens and its business as usual. or something in between . i dont know.

4 - i like the other guys answer about timelines.

5 - they already run the planet. have done for a long long time. all thats happening now is a tightening of the reigns. i'll agree with what was said above about the lie being different at every level too. the people who you think run the show arent always the ones who actualy do.

Last edited by stal; 10-29-2008 at 05:05 AM.
stal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 05:22 AM   #27
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post

3. Is 2012 the date for a profound change?
Yes - very freaking profound

5. Are there a number of very wealthy, powerful people that are working to gain control over our planet?
Yes - quite surprised you ask this one.

A..
Lucky I was only drinking water when I sprayed my keyboard...

The interesting part about the wealthy struggle going on is there is a new player that hasn't been around for a few thousand years...

European Bankers have run the show since modern time began, one yank on a string and a Country would crumble...

They lost the control they've always had, a planned lesson turned into disaster for themselves, the power they had, is gone.

The attention right now is on each other, and they don't have time to watch all of us that are hopping off their wheel...

We're fed up with their control, and will stand by with our arms crossed and allow the system to crumble.

This response is a first, they don't know how to control us, they looked at Martial Law and realized that won't work because the military and police are Americans, and will shove a gun up the hole of any banker that tries to turn them against us...

I think they are on the edge of tossing in their hands...

Nov 7th is when their window closes for their plan...

Game over man...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 11:28 AM   #28
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by End_Times012 View Post
I was thinking out loud to myself this morning and I realized that I no longer feel connected to this world like I once did. A lot of things that I used to enjoy are no longer that enjoyable. I think it's possible that I've matured enough to a point where everything bores me and I want to be challenged by something.
Challenge yourself.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 01:06 PM   #29
dataeast
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by droid56 View Post
1. Is ascension an actual phenomenon?
Yeah, if I understand correctly what that means.
Quote:
2. Are ET ready to appear to the people of this world?
They have been already.
Quote:
For some.
Quote:
4. Is Planet X a crock of manure?
I don't know, they keep finding more planets/planetoids, so maybe one will be X.
Quote:
5. Are there a number of very wealthy, powerful people that are working to gain control over our planet?
No, they already are in control.

Cheers
dataeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 09:37 PM   #30
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emman View Post
I can totally relate to what you are saying, End Times. Not too long ago I could not imagine not eating meat. I love a perfectly done tenderloin with a good merlot. I love my favorite BBQ sandwich place called Pecos Pit. I love a juicy burger with a fried egg on top....etc.

However.....I made a shift. I no longer eat meat or eggs. I started out vegan for the first couple months, but I settled into a vegetarian mode as I will still eat a little seafood and cheese occassionally. I shifted to a plant based diet. Believe me when I say this: I am totally blown away that I actually shifted in this lifetime! Like I said, I could not imagine not having all of those meat based foods I listed. But, I did it. It's one of the most proudest things I've done. I'm proud of myself because I felt I could never break away from meat. Here's a brief synopsis of my process.

A few years ago when I was totally getting into the subject matter of everything Camelot and Avalon is about, that brought about an awareness of many things. Of those things I became aware about the treatment of animals for food and what that's all about. You know, each of us is ascending everytime we realize something of truth. That is, at each level we progress we awaken, we ascend. We shift in our consciousness. This awareness brought me to the sacredness of life and our interconnectedness with everything on the planet. Not saying anything new here for you all. My awareness of the unconscionable treatment of animals for our food brought me a desire to one day become a vegetarian. For over a year I would say to people that it would be good to ultimately become a vegetarian. I just didn't think I could do it right away if at all in this life. I really loved to eat all that good stuff that I mentioned!

It was earlier this year when I saw George Green's first interview on PC that I began to really shift gears. I devoured Green's 3 ebooks on his site. I consider myself part of the Ground Crew. I feel as if I went into something of an accelerated mode in shifting for preparation for what we are going through right now and the near times ahead. I also purchased the Rave Diet book from Green's site. This was the nudge that got me to shift. I desired to become a plant eating person because of the evil treatment of our animals, but I shifted when I became aware of the health issues of a meat based diet. My understanding has also been that eating meat brings a heaviness in vibration to one's being. I'm not saying that you can't be spiritual and be a meat eater. But, I feel that getting off of meat definitely lightens the vibes within. I want to raise my vibrations, and being a vegetarian helps bring that about. That's my opinion.

So, pretty much immediately after reading the Rave Diet and watching the very enlightening CD that came with the book called Eating, I switched to a plant based diet literally overnight. I didn't ease into it. I just became a vegan--at first. After a couple months like I said, I settled into a vegetarian diet, which is where I'm at now. It's been 6 months. The thing that friends and associates say to me is how's that diet going? It's not a diet I'm trying to maintain or seeing how long I can do this meatless thing. It's a shift. A total shift. It happened. All those things I used to love to eat are really wonderful memories. It's akin to wonderful memories I had as a child playing children's games, but as much fun as that was I could never revisit that again because I am no longer a child. Pleasant memories though. Such is my case with meat.

I must say that all the reasons for my shift are pretty much exactly what Pomguymguy stated.

It's a timely thing that I shifted because of the way the economy is and where we may be headed. I have become more resourceful in terms of preparing food and keeping my money in my wallet instead of eating fast food. I discovered that I am actually pretty good in the kitchen. I rarely eat out anymore. I lost weight naturally. I feel better knowing what I put in my body will not bring me down. I don't have indigestion anymore (used to go through Tums and Rolaids like candy everyday). Saved money by cooking more and not going out. My family hasn't followed me, but I feel I'm setting a good example for my kids in regards to animal ethics and health. Maybe one day they'll know what I know and shift also.
Good for you. As I said, I am open to making that change in my life but as I get older (I'm still quite young) I realize that some things are not so easy to accomplish on my own and I need more motivation or inspiration for others to help me get where I'm going.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 11:05 PM   #31
Banned

Good questions, but IMO these answers don't matter. As Brinty said no one can predict the future.

Time is fluid, it flows in a certain direction but it can easily be diverted into a million different streams.

You can't live for what might happen, after all- if the world comes to an end/we acsend/planet x comes, there're nothing you can do about it. You can be prepared, but stressing about it will just take away from the time remaing if in fact that is the case.

Don't stop searching for answers, just don't let the possibilites get you down. Live for today, make the best out of life.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 11:43 PM   #32
lightwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Just for fun......and do as you will with this transcript....October 2008

BASHAR

SUBJECT: 2012

WE UNDERSTAND HOW MANY PEOPLE ON YOUR PLANET HAVE LOOKED AT THAT TIME FRAME .. AND ..

FROM OUR POINT OF VIEW… WHAT IT BASICALLY REPRESENTS IS.. THE “IDEA” THAT YOUR COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS HAS BEEN BUILDING UP AND BUILDING UP AND BUILDING UP ….TO AN IDEA OF:

SELF EXPRESSION …AWAKENING… AND ENLIGHTENMENT.

THE IDEA THAT YOU CALL 2012 REPRESENTS THE LEADING EDGE OF THAT WAVE ..WHERE WAVE FORMS BUILD UP ON EACH OTHER AND CREATE A WAVE FRONT MOVING ALONG.

2012 REPRESENTS THE TIMING IN YOUR COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS WHERE THE WAVE FRONT CROSSES THE THRESHOLD OF YOUR CRITICAL MASS SO FROM THAT POINT FORWARD YOU WILL HAVE BEGUN TO CREATE MORE POSITIVE ENERGY THAN NEGATIVE.

NOW IT DOESN’T MEAN THE VERY NEXT DAY EVERYTHING WILL BE FLOWERS AND LIGHT.

BUT WHAT IT DOES MEAN THAT THE VERY NEXT DAY

"IT COULD BE” ……

BECAUSE THERE WILL BE MORE POSITIVE ENERGY THAN NEGATIVE

REMEMBER…IT DOESN’T TAKE AS MANY PEOPLE POSITIVELY ORIENTED TO OVER BALANCE AND OUT WEIGH THOUSANDS AND MILLIONS OF PEOPLE.. BECAUSE POSITIVE ENERGY IS COLLECTIVE AND INTEGRATIVE AND NEGATIVE ENERGY IS SEGRAGATIVE.

SO IT ONLY TAKES SEVERAL HUNDRED THOUSAND HUMANS TO COMPLETLEY OUT BALANCE SEVERAL BILLION NEGATIVE ONES…

AND BY 2012, YOU WILL HAVE ENOUGH POSITIVELY ORIENTED HUMANS ON YOUR PLANET SO THAT YOU WILL HAVE TIPPED THE SCALES AND BEGUN TO ALLOW FOR MORE POSITIVE ENERGY ON EARTH THAN NEGATIVE AND THAT WILL BEGIN TO ACCELLERATE FROM THAT POINT FORWARD.

NOW… 2012 ALSO REPRESENTS SEVERAL OTHER THINGS AMONG THEM..

WELL…….LET ME BACK UP A MINUTE..AND EXPLAIN SOMETHING TO YOU..

WE UNDERSTAND THAT MANY DIFFERENT FORMS OF MEDIA ON YOUR PLANET .. SUCH AS FILM AND TELEVISION AND WE UNDERSTAND THAT YOU CREATE MANY DIFFERENT KINDS OF STORIES TO PROJECT THE IDEA OF FUTURE REALITES IN THOSE MEDIA WE BELIEVE YOU CALL IT “SCIENCE FICTION” .

AND MANY OF YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH A“SCIENCE FICTION” PROGRAM THAT HAS BECOME SYNONOMOUS WITH YOUR CULTURE, WHAT YOU CALL “STAR TREK”… AND IN THAT STAR TREK PROGRAM THERE IS A PARTICULAR PRINCIPLE THAT HAS BEEN CALLED AND INVENTED BY THE WRITERS AS “PRIME DIRECTIVE”.. HANDS OFF THE SOCIETY.. NO INTERVENTION UNTIL

THEY’RE READY.

2012 IS THE END OF THE QUARANTINE OF EARTH.

NOW AGAIN.. IT DOESN’T MEAN THERE WILL BE SHIPS LANDING EVERYWHERE THE NEXT DAY.

SO PLEASE DO NOT GO HOME AND SAY “BASHAR SAID” THERE WILL BE MASS UFO LANDINGS THE NEXT DAY ..
YOU UNDERSTAND ..

THE HANDS OFF POLICY WILL BE ENDED.
WHICH MEANS..
FROM THAT POINT FORWARD OUR ABILITY TO ACCELLERATE CONTACT WITH YOU WILL BE DETERMINED SOLEY BY YOU AND HOW FAST YOU ARE READY. IT IS NO LONGER GOING TO BE DETERMINED BY OUR AGENDA ABOUT WHEN WE THINK YOU ARE READY.

IT WILL BE TOTALLY IN THE HANDS OF YOUR PEOPLE TO DETERMINE WHEN YOU ARE READY FOR CONTACT.
AND…
BY THE WAY OF COURSE THE WRITERS THAT “INVENTED” THE PRIME DIRECTIVE OF COURSE RECEIVED THAT…AS A “DOWNLOAD”

lightwalker

you can Google Bashar
lightwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 01:03 AM   #33
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

The future is not ours... That has ****** us off since well.. the beginning... Its what we do, that shapes our future.. We can WORK, for a better one or stand around and talk about what is happening, its how you see the world, and learn.. As far as knowing whats happening I have control in my life, so I know what is happening..

Keep your wits about you folks.. That is all I can say..

as far as 2012, I like the scriptures as a better alternative... Still much to learn from those old ancient words... Most of my wisdom has been planted by this form of wisdom... trying to understand what the world is doing is not that important, its what you are doing that is... Do your best to do good and do right, and the world will start looking good... I just wish more and more people could understand it is YOu, and me that is the World... It starts with us.. that is your Dang Ascension.. Folks... Lead or be a follower... The future is shaped with what is for right now...

May God's love be with you...

PEACE

Last edited by Xhaosis; 11-02-2008 at 01:06 AM.
Xhaosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 01:06 AM   #34
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
BY THE WAY OF COURSE THE WRITERS THAT “INVENTED” THE PRIME DIRECTIVE OF COURSE RECEIVED THAT…AS A “DOWNLOAD”
I like and agree with everything Bashar says, however, I keep seeing instructions to gather all the data available, and hold on to only that which resonates within...I got that down...anyway...the above quote indicates that whomever "downloaded" information into said "Star Trek writer" also violated the "hands off" treaty...the treaty that is supposed to end in 2012...no?
So it's a game of cat and mouse...this truth seeking.

I totally resonate with all of the other stuff Bashar said...the critical mass concept, and :
Quote:
POSITIVE ENERGY IS COLLECTIVE AND INTEGRATIVE AND NEGATIVE ENERGY IS SEGRAGATIVE.
I also think that the critical mass will be reached when a large number of people realize that the only real truth comes from within...for now most will continue to seek it from external sources.

All Love.
Rareheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 01:12 AM   #35
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Ok my go,

1) What do you mean by ascension. I find this word bandied about alot but what do YOU mean when you use the word ascension. If it is to rise in consiousness, yes this happens all the time to millions of people every day, little by little. If you mean all of a sudden your gonna find yourself in another, better dimension, with a light body, then no.

2) I have no idea what the E.T.s are ready for or not, you had better ask them. If you can.

3) Very possibly yes. What that change is, Im still working on that one, Stay positive!

4) Don't discount anything at the moment (except for the GFOL). The Vatican seem to have a healthy interest in the skies. The Vatican, by the way, hold the oldest, most secret knowladge on the planet. Think of that.

5) Nobody has control of the planet, She controls, and can look after herself.

Cheerio!

Merlin.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 01:17 AM   #36
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Ok my go,

1) What do you mean by ascension. I find this word bandied about alot but what do YOU mean when you use the word ascension. If it is to rise in consiousness, yes this happens all the time to millions of people every day, little by little. If you mean all of a sudden your gonna find yourself in another, better dimension, with a light body, then no.

2) I have no idea what the E.T.s are ready for or not, you had better ask them. If you can.

3) Very possibly yes. What that change is, Im still working on that one, Stay positive!

4) Don't discount anything at the moment (except for the GFOL). The Vatican seem to have a healthy interest in the skies. The Vatican, by the way, hold the oldest, most secret knowladge on the planet. Think of that.

5) Nobody has control of the planet, She controls, and can look after herself.

Cheerio!

Merlin.

I agree, but once again these answers are not as important as what we do tomorrow, or right now as you and me... Does that make sense? Its what we do that shape the future Merlin... Its not this cracker jack prize at the bottom of the box bs.. Its not that important, it was not then when we saw the cheap toy, and not now.. Or even the bottum of a cereal box.. Look I am not trying to be a jerk, but knowing these answers to a persons fiction trying to make it non fiction thru faith has already been done thousands of years ago. Not to mention if you look thruout history their has ALWAYS been a doomsday.. the errrr Bible or other wise scriptures are so much better then just beleiving in youtube snake oil salesmen and women.. Such a shame...

PEACE
Old 11-02-2008, 01:28 AM   #37
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

I dont wanna high jack this thread to bad, but my advice to those that are scared and what not . First things you need to do..

I. Research alternative energy. (I am in this industry have any questions send me a PM.)

II. Work on your faith, I suggest the BIBLE.. Another good alternative is Budism, have something to live for..

III. Work to make a better world help someone in need, give someone advice in something your good at etc.. Do something for free.. Be nice..

IV. BE BRAVE..

V. Work for your belief, you want a better life, do you best to shape the here and now into that future..

dont worry about always trying to understand it.. There are times we wont. thats when you try to WORK towards understanding it..

PEACE..
Old 11-02-2008, 01:30 AM   #38
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Xhaosis,

"I agree, but once again these answers are not as important as what we do tomorrow, or right now as you and me... Does that make sense? Its what we do that shape the future Merlin..." Makes perfect sense, I agree fully.

"the errrr Bible or other wise scriptures are so much better then just beleiving in youtube snake oil salesmen and women.." Well, although I am a spiritual being, I've never had any time for religion to be honest.

Merlin

Last edited by Merlin; 11-02-2008 at 01:33 AM.
Old 11-02-2008, 01:35 AM   #39
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Xhaosis,

"I agree, but once again these answers are not as important as what we do tomorrow, or right now as you and me... Does that make sense?" Its what we do that shape the future Merlin..." Makes perfect sense, I agree fully.

"the errrr Bible or other wise scriptures are so much better then just beleiving in youtube snake oil salesmen and women.." Well, although I am a spiritual being, I've never had any time for religion to be honest.

Merlin
Aye, its better to digest, this PHILOSOPHY of trying to be good, and do your be st to be good, whether it be for a god or yourself, that is important.. Don't have to make it religious brother.. You could be on the outside looking in.. I myself believe but do not forsake.. In addition to that anything that is wise is rich in wisdom, their other books to read that ancient as well..

PEACE bro..
Old 11-02-2008, 01:42 AM   #40
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhaosis View Post
Aye, its better to digest, this PHILOSOPHY of trying to be good, and do your be st to be good, whether it be for a god or yourself, that is important.. Don't have to make it religious brother.. You could be on the outside looking in.. I myself believe but do not forsake.. In addition to that anything that is wise is rich in wisdom, their other books to read that ancient as well..

PEACE bro..
the biggest problem with religion is the GOD's.. But why can we not learn from all the God's we are putting up on a pedestals.. What we are talking about now.. Right now, in the internet has already been discussed eons ago.. Same fears same hopes same everything, same unknowns... But if you can be wise enough to read these scrolls without the so called obligations you can be very wise.. Its that stupid stigma, of my god is better, or my belief is better, welcome the the 21st century where as ignorant as it sounds and sounded before man believes he is his own god once again.. By the way I thank which ever god it was for this breath I take right now.. Did you hear that big boom,, wow it put everything perfectly in place... time to wake up folks... We aint that smart... This did not just happen... Its a technology... that was conciously conceived.. To complex to be a simple apple dropping off the tree...

PEACE

Last edited by Xhaosis; 11-02-2008 at 01:48 AM.
Old 11-02-2008, 01:48 AM   #41
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhaosis View Post

PEACE bro..
I understand what you are saying and have full respect for what you belive.
Indeed the many books of religion contain much much wisdom. I think it is the process of having to give oneself to a particular religion, is where my problem lies. It tends to breed sectarianism and hatred. If more people actually practised what they(or more correctly, what their faith)preach, so to speak, the world would be a better place.

And peace to you too,

Merlin.
Old 11-02-2008, 01:55 AM   #42
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

sorry, did not like the tone...

Great post droid56!!

Thanks for helping me learn.

PEACE

Last edited by Xhaosis; 11-02-2008 at 01:07 PM.
Old 11-02-2008, 03:34 AM   #43
eagle02
Avalon Senior Member

droid56
I like the Post.
There are a lot of questions that revolve around the very subject of Who are we, Where are we, and where are we going?
This is as close as we have ever come as: Man to the begining of what most people think is the end. What I have found is Hope!!!
It is not the end but the Begining of our future. Yes we will all see most of the events unless a house falls on us but, the resource of what I am about to describe can only come from the source. Who is this source of Man?
None other than the God of Abraham.
The Scriptures are very confusing and vague to most and to those who were there in the Desciples company When Christ himself told them why, what and when his return would look like, they knew what he meant due to the society at that time. If we went back and tried to tell someone back there what a telephone looked like, would they understand? I doubt it.
The Hebrew Writing, (pardon my spelling) Torra is where the keys are. God dosen't want us to perish.Many people react and their eyes roll back and shake their heads in disbelief
when ever God is mentioned so those would not be interested in this and thats ok.
So Here We Go!
1)Assention is real and will occur other than what is commonly taught through ET or Christs return by the church.
2) ET is ready but will not happen until after armagedon.
3) 2012 is no more than the passing through the Ecliptic Plain or Aquarious. It is a noted Date also for an estimate of when Nibiru will arrive.
4) Planet X is a common term for a newly discovered planets by astronimers and other scientists which has not yet been named.
6) There have been the crooked who have ruled since the beginning of time unfornutately in our current Time yes they are and believe me not all the wealthy are Evil.
The best I can say is that this will only serve to cause you to seek out and study all the information you can. Don't take my word for it. I can follow up on your Questions in detail with proper enquiry. Drop me a line and I can fill you in.
Here is the first thing that we will see.
The Israeli Government will inflame the Muslim countries causing all the Muslim countries to allign together and attack Israel. The Israeli's will see the hopelessness and will enact their Defense and in one day will win and in succeding prior to Russa and the United States reacting. It will be over and many places will not be inhabited again.
We will see this between 2009 and 2010
Nibiru is only able to destroy one third the population, land, water. This will cause the United States to come under nuclear attack by our Enimies. After Nibiru passes they won't have anything to loose and will be able to gain world power.
These are not visions or folklore but here it is, The Egyptians during and after the Exodus
with Moses described the Perturber.
I Love my country and believe the USA was promised and given to the world by God in order to preserve more than just people as a nation.
The problem is that we are no longer represented with liberty and jusice for all.

God Bless
eagle02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 05:47 AM   #44
droid56
Avalon Senior Member

I'm going to try to answer the questions I asked in the original post, but I once again want to say I don't know what's really happening. But here are my guesses.

1. While I love the idea that planet Earth, along with this aging body of mine, is ready to graduate to a higher dimension, my intuition says this planet, and my body, is firmly rooted in a physical dimension that permits aging, disease and death for my body, and warfare, starvation, and nuclear war for the planet as a whole. I hope I'm wrong.

I do believe in dimensions higher than the 3rd, but I believe that graduation only potentially occurs between incarnations.

2. ET stepped up their presence after 2 atomic bombs exploded in 1945. They seem to be slowly entering our global consciousness, but do I think they are really planning to make an appearance in the next few years?

My answer is maybe. But if they do, be very skeptical about their true motives. I believe they may have been exploiting our planet for a very long time. Not all ET. Just the grays, and others that are connected to the grays. Consider false flag possibilities.

3. I'm on the fence in regards to 2012. Once again I really hope that 2012 will bring about a transformation on our planet. We need it badly.

If I had to bet the house on 2012 bringing the prophesied changes, I wouldn't do it. The history of prophetic predictions involves way more misses than hits. But I pray to no god that this time prophesy is right.

If it doesn't happen soon, then it will probably be too late.

4. Planet X? (How about Comet X?) The evidence seems to suggest that Planet X is highly unlikely, but I'm going to keep an open mind for the next 2 years. If the destroyer doesn't appear, then I will breathe a sigh of relief.

5. Illuminati? I'm not sure there is a loose organization of rich, powerful people (families) plotting to establish a One-World-Government by creating chaos so that we turn over the reins of power to them.

But of these 5 questions stated above, I think this is the most likely.

And I think some ET factions are playing a role in this evil scenario.

But, once again, I don't really have a clue what's really happening.
droid56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 08:34 PM   #45
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

droid56,

"But, once again, I don't really have a clue what's really happening"

Yep, just like 99.9999999% of us all, I would say.

See Ya,

Merlin.
Old 11-02-2008, 09:57 PM   #46
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

From what i am aware, we are currently undergoing a shift in conciosness, a shift in energetic vibrational frequencies.
This has been happening since 1987 and as far as i know the schuman resonance is now nearing 13 hz, whereas up until 1987 it had been a constant 6 or 7 (not too sure)

This means that we are entering into a realm where thoughts become manifestations with relative ease. Ive noticed through my entire life that this phenomina has become easier and easier up unto the point that now i have no problem manifesting anything that i feel is good for me.

People are not ready for ET's to appear on this world, although some of them are.. the majority most definitly are not. The people are much too fearfull and as you can imagine this would not be very comfortable to beings of a higher vibration.

In and around i think, noone knows for sure. But most of the evidence does point to this specific date. Time will tell.

The term 'Planet X' is a crock of manure. It is like saying are gothic people evil.. the term is just so general at this point that it could mean a million things.

They are already in control and have been for many many years.

..what a wonderfull world...
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 10:20 PM   #47
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

In my humble opinion

Yes, for those who accept the idealogy. Also per the RA material 51% service to others.

Yes, only to the selected few. Look at 'The disclosure Project' for evidence

Yes, pointing to Terrence Mckenna's novelty theory- fractual waveform know as Timewave zero suggests this. Suppressed technology like 'The Looking Glass' can't see beyond 2012. The Age of Aquarius is one of the twelve astrological ages that starts again on this date as recorded by the masters of time and mathmatics - The Mayans

mmmmm.....Planet X sounds like disinfo to discredit the pole shifts

A BIG yes. A great read is 'The 13 Illuminati Bloodlines' by Fritz Springmeier

Quote:
I keep reading, but I'm frustrated that I still don't know what's really happening

Start listening within..your intuition will release your frustrations.

Last edited by Reunite; 11-02-2008 at 10:54 PM.
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 10:26 PM   #48
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post

There are lots more questions you could have asked

A..
Anyone dare to ask more questions while this thread lasts?
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 10:43 PM   #49
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

I used to have difficulty with understanding comments like - "that question is meaningless." As a kid I always used to ask questions because that was how I learned things. As I grew older my questions were more towards clarification of what I understood on a particular topic. From time to time I was told my question had no meaning.

Well hell, I thought it did, otherwise I wouldn't have asked it! So one day I said to a bloke, "I give up! You explain what a meaningless question is then."

"Okay," he responded, here's a couple, "What colour is a gallon? or, how about the classic one - how long is a piece of string?"

So, the question I'd like to ask is - er, um, it's - oh damn! I've forgotten now. Good grief it was right on the tip of my tongue. I think I'd better go back to bed.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 07:47 AM   #50
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: I don't know what's happening. Do you?

Quote:

I can't feel confident that I can answer any of these questions.

I keep reading, but I'm frustrated that I still don't know what's really happening.
-We are ascending beings. Their are ascended masters. It's a natural process of human being's spiritual progress though the path is difficult to say the least. It may take many lifetimes if not 1,000's or more to become an ascended master which we all human beings have the potential to become.

Let's just say these these 3 things are givens that are going to happen.
1.Galactic Alignment
2.Nibiru coming into our Solar System, again.
3.Age of Aquarius - Procession of equinoxes

So all this is going to happen in the next 4-5 years. It does not mean that you will ascend just because all of these cosmic factors have taken place. if you yourself aren't spiritually prepared then you will be left behind. So if anyone thinks just because all of these 3 things are going to happen and their going to wake up one day with all these spiritual gifts just laid out for them your kidding yourselves.

You reap what you sow.

Let's say your on a basketball team and you've been watching from the bench. You want to play and you think your ready. One day the coach finally calls your number and puts you in the game. Did you do enough to prepare for this important time? Has anyone ever just paid your bills out of the blue. Has anyone just got up and went to work for you? Do you think some being is going to come down from the heavens and save you?

Total Personal Responsibility is paramount in one's own spiritual maturation.

2.Are ET ready to appear to the people of this world?
-They have been visiting Earth for a long long time. "Appear"? it all depends what perceptional module your using.

-That's what i've been told.

-Nibiru is very real. The Anunnaki exist.

-Yes
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote