Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 01-28-2009, 09:45 AM   #1
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default As ABOVE SO BELOW PART 1 FROM ONE THING

AS ABOVE SO BELOW

1) True, without falsehood, certain, most certain.

2) What is above is like what is below, and what is below is like that which is above. To make the miracle of

the one thing.

3) And as all things were made from contemplation of one, so all things were born from one adaptation.

4) Its father is the Sun, its mother is the Moon.

5) The wind carried it in its womb, the earth breast fed it.

6) It is the father of all 'works of wonder' (Telesmi) in the world.

6a) Its power is complete (integra).

7) If cast to (turned towards- versa fuerit) earth,

7a) it will separate earth from fire, the subtile from the gross.

8) With great capacity it ascends from earth to heaven. Again it descends to earth, and takes back the power

of the above and the below. 9) Thus you will receive the glory of the distinctiveness of the world. All obscurity will flee from you. 10) This is the whole most strong strength of all strength, for it overcomes all subtle things, and penetrates all

solid things. 11a) Thus was the world created. 12) From this comes marvelous adaptions of which this is the proceedure. 13) Therefore I am called TEHUTI(THOTH), because I have three parts of the wisdom of the whole world. 14) And complete is what I had to say about the work of the Sun.

Nobody wants to play the cymbals

I remember like yesterday having the strongest desire to play in the jr High school marching band.The power and sound of all that brass and the percussion section shaking the earth was unbelievable.

I finally joined and became a trumpet player, and a dam good one. (Ego) Over all,i just loved the band and desired to get familiar with all the instruments by staying after school til dark, which always got me in trouble. I would even skip lunch with other music nuts and go to the band hall to practice while all my friends ate their lunch.

The band director loved anyone who desired to play well and our presence was always welcomed in that wonderful garden of Eden as long as we didn't eat of the forbidden fruit, the are you will surley die in detention.

No one could avoid that type of temptation,so one day while the director was away, we conspired to eat of the forbidden fruit, dispite the fact that only the loner or so called misfit with no skills would even touch a pair of cymbals because of their appearance of simplicity and ignorance. Boy were we wrong about about skill. Here is what we discovered.

1 They were heavy as bricks and had to be balanced properly with both hands positioned in the air, because it takes two to make the proper sound.

2Any little movemment of the cymbals would cause a vibration that could be felt through your body.

3The cymbals held a certain way would reflect a blinding light through out the band hall and create color prisms in motion.

4when both cymbals are skillfully brought together,the crash creates a thunderous vibration that can be felt by all who are in their presence and create a sense of power in the air.

5 If one cymbal is accidently bump into a foreign object, the sound was unbearable.,so it only makes the proper sound with its mate.

6 The cymbals have the ability to cut you if handeled improperly.

7 When the cymbals are put in place it must be done with care and very subtle movement, to avoid unecessary noise and weird vibration.

8 The person who saw them as an instrument vs being a nusance ,new how to make music with them.

This profound realization came on me like a flash of lighting out of no where.We have been conditioned from birth to ignore and stay away from symbols because only the has the skill and patience to learn to use the cymbals. Daurn Simple symbol, cymbal usually pictured in his masonic stripes.Well ,i think we all are just going to have to become a brass monkey.

This is all subliminal programing targeted towards the masses. Well the programing is over and the sleeper has awakened. Time for some
We're not cursing the darkness, just turning on the light.Without the darkness, there would be no light.

THE BLACK DOG STAR SIRIUS AND THE PRIESTHOOD OF SATURNALIA.
AS ABOVE SO BELOW AS WITHIN SO WITHOUT
The Sun book gives us a specific time when they plan to release the hounds in the following passages. For those who are not aware of that symbol, that is the binary system of sirius the dog star ,who obama was constanly questioned about being on his web site.I was in the Spirit on the Lord's Day, and I heard behind me a loud voice, as of a trumpet, (KJV Revelation 1:10)
Matthew 24

19 - And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
20 - But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
21 - For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 - And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened

The Lord's day and the Sabbath are one and the same with dual meaning as usual. This lord is of Saturn the lord of death. Once again we have these reflecting mirrors that we are not suppose to break or we'll get seven years bad luck.

Now what i try to convey in all my post is that the movie stars and politicians are as above so below resonators whose actions are literally mimicing the movement of divine energy and principals in the cosmos,except in a distructive manner below.

Right now on this plane we have the strong energy and movement of Saturn. Saturn is known as the black planet.

The new comander and chief of the US is the below resonator of this energy. Saturn is the god of the harvest who thrust in his sikle ? as the judge of karma and the dead. Saturn is also connected with kether the highest kingdom upon the kabalistic tree of life. When you have reached this stage of purity, you have ascended to the 32nd degree where you're given the title of Almost perfect, just like the main character in the apocalypto movie's name was Almost. You are the stone that the builders rejected, and the whole primative thinking world beholds your presence in wonderment to touch the hem of your garment.

Now you are an OD YESSY based on your new outlook on life. WTF) The uninitiated come and follow you from all over the world just to be in your semi divine presence and touch you , no mater if you are in the east

or in the west You are the black and powerful foundation

You have now risen above the stubborn and self centered nature of the M - asses. No longer do you curse the darkness. Instead you have learned to transmute that energy and cultivated it as a vehicle for the divine purpose.For your kingdom is not of this world.

Recently Mr. Saturn Sirius said in a news conference that he was going to engage with the middle east as soon as he become inagurated. This is true,for he the almost perfect black stone must tear down the old system step by step, and raise two new ones with the intent to wed both in order to give birth to the one Christ. This process is reflected on the on the kabalistic tree of life in the top, black, and flaming triangle of light. AS ABOVE SO BELOW AS WITHIN SO WITHOUT THE TRINITY LIGHT OF THE WORLD SHINNING DOWN FROM ABOVE,WITH THE HIDDEN GNOSIS OR LIGHT STREAMING FROM THE HIDDEN CENTER DAATH

Let the waters of the sea represent the sea of life over which we are making our life's voyage; the boat, our lower self or body; the raging storm, the emotional disturbances we may encounter; the disciples, the many aspects of our consciousness. The most important passenger in our boat ---- our life ---- is the Christ within. Why do we wait until some crisis seems to threaten us before awakening this Christ consciousness? But when this Christ life is awakened within us, what power it has to quiet the rageing storms of our emotions ---- including the fears aroused by life's threatening obstacles.
The Ship Of The Black Rock. Remember the phrase,on this rock i'll build my church. That rock is faith symbolic of the deciple peter. YES WE CAN ! Because the faith stone is also the

We know how to be poor and We know how to be rich too. We are going through our initiation and now we're ready for anything anywhere; full stomach or empty stomach, poverty or plenty. There is nothing we cannot master with the help of the One who gives us strength.

The next post we will get deeper into the mark of the beast and Saturn's day.

AND THE WHOLE WORLD WONDERED AFTER THE BEAST Once you comprehend it,its hilarious. WTF

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 01-29-2009 at 01:37 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 09:49 PM   #2
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: As ABOVE SO BELOW PART 1 FROM ONE THING

It is going to be interesting to see where you take us next!

I like the monkey in the striped pants, Ma-Mo ! LOL

But I so wish that their use of cymballic language did not have to manifest so physically!

Last edited by Josefine; 01-28-2009 at 11:12 PM.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 01:08 AM   #3
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

They say in the inner circle,that when we start making these connections and merging the light with the so called dark.That the human brain literally starts to merge in the center creating one brain vs two halves. They also say that the act of judgeing and personalizing life's experiences,keeps them in a split configuration and only connected through the hypothalamus.
Old 01-29-2009, 09:50 AM   #4
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
They say in the inner circle,that when we start making these connections and merging the light with the so called dark.That the human brain literally starts to merge in the center creating one brain vs two halves. They also say that the act of judgeing and personalizing life's experiences,keeps them in a split configuration and only connected through the hypothalamus.
In a general way this is true. But once the full truth is known, one does not act out of ignorance, but by taking advantage of the opponent's temporary amnesia. That carries a heavy burden of responsibility. If one considers that the acting is done out of altruistic motives, consider this: Once the gaze is lifted from the gameboard, there is a conscious choice to be made:

Can I go on doing the devil's work and still be in the clear, or am I now lowering my own vibrations out of a misconstrued superiority complex?
Old 01-29-2009, 10:15 AM   #5
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine View Post
In a general way this is true. But once the full truth is known, one does not act out of ignorance, but by taking advantage of the opponent's temporary amnesia. That carries a heavy burden of responsibility. If one considers that the acting is done out of altruistic motives, consider this: Once the gaze is lifted from the gameboard, there is a conscious choice to be made:

Can I go on doing the devil's work and still be in the clear, or am I now lowering my own vibrations out of a misconstrued superiority complex?
Well said,i agree 100%, I value your input and if you feel i am comming across in an arrogant manner, then i sincerely apologize. A puffer only becomes a great target. Once again i am sorry if i offened anyone on this forum because i am still learning like everyone else. I am not specail,i am part of the whole.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 01-29-2009 at 11:08 AM.
Old 01-29-2009, 11:14 AM   #6
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

I think the opponent is of our own construction. The highest level is unopposed. So using the 'devil' is using a construction, but it signifies what is egocentrical and isolated, thinking that I/we have separated and in our separateness we are kings/queens.

There are many levels of consciousness below the highest. Many of them totally serving a narrow ego agenda. We have been advised to deal with all of them equally: Staying our ground and being fearless in view of the transient nature of 3D reality, yes. Harboring any type of fear makes for vulnerability. Incarnating means being in danger of constant losses all the same.

But this reality of illusion is also genuine, an elegant construction for experiencing and learning. Nature itself is completely giving in everything, offering up of her gifts. Species are selfish, yes, with the one important thing being self-perpetuation.

But when duality fuses, one is aware of the one building block of it all being love. And how do we act when we are conscious of being love? A shift in perception would open up more avenues and offer some choices perhaps? The former Pindar did shift his perspective and tried to alert his brothers to this possibility. To no avail. So there is some staleness here to be shaken, this is not reserved for the awakening sleepers.

We were told shortly after 9/11 that a 'big bang' had been needed, and to please refrain from judging, since reality has so many layers and all the players are connected in a maze. The other option would have been a large landmass in Central America sliding into the ocean.

A natural disaster being more forgiveable would not have had the same effect, that is human nature.

Yes, so 'judge not' is my belief. I still wish we could wake each other up by other means, that is only human. .

No, you have not offended me and I am sure no one else. You are truly doing a GW by revealing the meta language that speaks in our everyday reality. Thank you for doing that, and for doing it so well!

I am just thinking aloud as you are, and as I have with very special people for many years. The road is winding, and being awake means seeing several angles in each moment.

Last edited by Josefine; 01-29-2009 at 11:23 AM.
Old 01-29-2009, 11:45 AM   #7
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
I have not been offended by ANY of your posts. I find them all quite intriguing. Thank you for sharing your gifts.

Respectfully~ K.
I just wanted to make sure because we are exchanging energy,and its just as crucial as exchanging fluids.

Thanks Kathleen and Jo