Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-18-2008, 03:28 AM   #26
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: PRAY FOR PEACE PEOPLE... Kerry just posted that the Idiots are going to attack Ir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
Use your energy Now to manifest intervention and destabilize all their weapons. WE are doing it NOW.
I feel that when I read it.
Forceful one, aren't ya? :-) Glad you are on our team.

LOVE it
and YOU.

and as far as the state of the world?

I see only LOVE. For all of us.
And peace.
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:29 AM   #27
Lythocrist
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: PRAY FOR PEACE PEOPLE... Kerry just posted that the Idiots are going to attack Ir

Even those who don't think they're ready for everything that shall pass, whatever it may be, in fact are ready on a level they don't understand. But I think most of the planet's occupants are against war in all aspects and wish it to not happen. Keep this thread at top and keep the good vibes abundant.
Lythocrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:33 AM   #28
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Keeping this thread at the top -- less moneytalk, more postive energy, more desire for peace!

2,132 people viewed the topic about the Federal Reserve. Will 2,132 people please post a reply here?

Last edited by doodah; 09-18-2008 at 03:37 AM.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:41 AM   #29
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

I willl stay here all night to keep this at the top of the list, so that people will be sure to get this information and the invitation to put their minds to thoughts of peace. This is not a competition, although money is winning at the moment, even on this forum.
Old 09-18-2008, 03:42 AM   #30
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

I pray for peace.
Russia: Georgia aiding US for war on Iran
Wed, 17 Sep 2008 18:30:03 GMT

Dmitry Rogozin
Russia says the United States could have plans to use Georgian airfields to launch air strikes against Iranian nuclear facilities.

Russia's envoy to NATO Dmitry Rogozin said Wednesday that Russian intelligence had obtained information indicating that Washington had plans to use the Georgian military infrastructure for a war on Iran.
http://business.timesonline.co.uk/to...cle4775065.ece
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:43 AM   #31
steverocks85
Avalon Senior Member

bump for great justice!
steverocks85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:44 AM   #32
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: PRAY FOR PEACE PEOPLE... Kerry just posted that the Idiots are going to attack Ir

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Bus...80916-220.html
Headlined on 9/17/08:
Bush Agrees to War on Iran

by Lord Stirling

As the World Focuses on the Imploding Global Economy
Bush Agrees to War on Iran

The United States has agreed to sell to Israel 1,000 of the very advanced bunker buster GBU-39 bombs. This is a major development as the Bush Administration had denied previous recent Israeli requests for large numbers of this weapon system. The GBU-39 has a stand off range of 110 km and uses pop-out wings with extremely accurate fire and forget technology. It is capable of penetrating 90 cm of steel reinforced concrete. This indicates that the Israeli Government has succeeded in its request that America allow it to attack Iranian nuclear facilities. The GBU-39s will be used extensively in attacks on Iranian targets, as well as on Syrian and Hezbollah high value targets in both Syria and Lebanon.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:45 AM   #33
isorec
Avalon Senior Member

Peace for Peace!
isorec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:50 AM   #34
Morgan
Avalon Senior Member

The whole Intention Experiment that Lynne McTaggart is conducting THIS ENTIRE WEEK is based on SCIENCE that intentions affect reality! There are actual studies done already that show when meditators focus on an intention of peace for an area, it works! Violence and crime decrease.

Pray can mean intend, pray can mean meditate, pray can mean whatever it is that you do when you will reality to do something, to be something.

FEEL peace. Believe peace is here NOW. Visualise this peace. It is all around and in you - praying has nothing to do with religion in this case, and everything to do with being human.
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:51 AM   #35
ChooseYourLifeNow
Avalon Senior Member

I like to visualize their plans going wrong. I imagine big monkey wrenches in their plans. Stones in their paths, "what can go wrong will go wrong"....

I don't like thinking that all of their evil plans will work like clockwork, because they won't! No matter how long or how well they have planned this out they can't guarantee the outcome. They can't because of us, because of the freewill that exists on this planet. Even those who are not "awake" don't want a war.

Don't be afraid my dear friends, the outcome that is best for humanity will be one that plays out.

Love you all,

CYLNow
ChooseYourLifeNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:53 AM   #36
sonique a. senshun
Avalon Senior Member

There must be a fine line between believing (war will happen) and praying against it, and NOT PUTTING ENERGY INTO IT. So live in peace, stay peaceful, believe in peace, and understand this latest news is just part of the outplaying of the transformation dance. Tell everyone like it's a joke... those neocons think they can get away with it... hehehe... but we KNOW it won't work.
sonique a. senshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:55 AM   #37
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, Morgan ... it's metaphysics and quantum physics, together.

Thank you! Intend, meditate, will it to be, make it so!
Old 09-18-2008, 03:55 AM   #38
Sideshow Shaman
Avalon Senior Member

We are not the first to have figured these things out. Many people in positions of influence have been aware of the plans as long as we have. Personally, I believe that 9/11 was only the first of many incidents planned for this world. There have been many orders given to attack, to invade, that have not been followed. Although it is good to give energy to such things as peace and nonaggression, it is a done deal at this point. We have won.

Bush junior can give whatever orders his addled mind can think of, they will not be followed.
Sideshow Shaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:57 AM   #39
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

Bump for Peace once again
Lt Ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:00 AM   #40
SkyWatcher
Avalon Senior Member

I love the strength of conviction coming though. Let's get fired up for peace!!!!
Nancy
SkyWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:01 AM   #41
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

yea.. not about religion.
its about intent.

Blessings
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:02 AM   #42
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Bless you, sideshow shaman. That is one of the clearest statements of intent I've ever heard.
Old 09-18-2008, 04:04 AM   #43
Arkan
Avalon Senior Member

"There is a river flowing very fast. It is so swift that there are those who will be afraid. They will try to hold on to the shore. They will feel that they are being torn apart and will suffer greatly. Know that the river has a destination. The Elders say we must let go of the shore, push off into the middle of the river. And I say, see who is in there with you and Celebrate! At this time in history we are to take nothing personally, least of all ourselves. For the moment we do our spiritual growth comes to a halt. The time of the Lone Wolf is over. Gather your Self's together. Banish the word Struggle from your attitude and vocabulary. All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in Celebration!"

Hopi Elders
Arkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:05 AM   #44
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

NATO = not attached to outcome. even though there is no rational, logical reason for more war, if it does happen it was meant to happen. i have 1 nephew and 2 friends that are over there right now at this very moment. all we can do is be level headed and level hearted, NATO, and above all else full of inner peace at all times.

radiating the love that we are is all that we can do, now if we can all do this at the same time we might get somewhere on a grander scale. more people, more enertia to the quantum field of potentials.

lets write the book and dream the ending into reality.

be peace. be love. be unlimited universal mind.
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:09 AM   #45
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

My dream is that all instruments of killing on this planet suddenly and mysteriously become dysfunctional.
Old 09-18-2008, 04:14 AM   #46
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

I am gonna meditate right now and you know what my center of focus is going to me. Om!
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:16 AM   #47
Tuza

Magnificent energy of peace and light being showered - wonderful - brilliant - I tell my soul before I go to sleep - go connect with all the other souls and heal the planet with love, peace and light. - I have felt a lot better in the mornings after doing this. Amazing rays of love and light energizing now on planet - because of all of you, everywhere. Kiss on the nose from Tuza and big cuddle.
Old 09-18-2008, 04:21 AM   #48
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

time to play our pieces...

we are a piece of peace !!!

please keep this thread at the top

brightest blessings of energy, light and love to all

i am susan
the exchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:22 AM   #49
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you, Tuza. I felt that kiss on the nose.

We are warriors of light and this is how we protect all that is good here. We deny those others the destruction that they wish to bring.
Old 09-18-2008, 04:23 AM   #50
Accipiter_Phi
Avalon Senior Member

Location: over there, to the left... no, not that left, this left!

CSPAN:
Flynt Leverett worked as a senior director for Middle East affairs at the National Security Council, the NSC, and he was a CIA analyst.

Flynt Leverett speaks out on how the CIA cleared his "Sentry Foundation Paper" (destined as an op-ed for the New York Times) regarding the options we have with IRAN.

BUT OFCOURSE, Bush's executive branch quickly RECLASSIFIED IT FRAUDULENTLY. He is now threatened with criminal prosecution if he publishes it. Fraud in the White House? Say it isn't so!

His Op-ed would have only spoke of PUBLIC DOMAIN INFO regarding the FACT that in 2003, Iran offered the U.S. a "negotiation" (ney, "a comprehensive grand bargain") which was completely rejected by the BUSH administration. (Go Condi!)

Once again, intelligence officials of the CIA buckled under taudry political pressure after the CIA's own Publication Review Board cleared this paper for publication.

What does it all mean? It all leads to keeping America dumbed down in order to back the coming war.

We need an image of Iran to be propagated: Iran as the obstinate den of illogical & dangerous heathens... evil doers.

PLEASE WATCH short Flynt Leverett VIDEO HERE NOW:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a3Bfox0k4g

... another piece of the puzzle painting a clear and concise case for Premeditation & Malice Aforethought on the part of the BUSH administration misleading the populace in order to manufacture another BS war.

OCTOBER? SURPRISE!

I don't think prayer can stop this one, kids.
Accipiter_Phi is offline   Reply With Quote